IMG_0512 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0513 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1404 (resized).JPEG
IMG_1405 (resized).JPEG
IMG_7706 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #73 Insert LED bulbs and colors Posted by MnHotRod (11 years ago)

Post #4322 Alternate Shadow Translite and Speaker Panel Posted by Aurich (6 years ago)

Post #4328 Shadow Manual Rubber Ring Chart link Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #7873 The Shadow pistol grip info Posted by RobDutch (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pbgixxer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7150 3 years ago

I’d like to purchase the aurich speaker panel and translite . I sent him a message but haven’t heard back . If anyone has the set available PLEASE let me know .

#7154 3 years ago

What’s the latest U.S rom version available ? Mine says LA-4 .

#7156 3 years ago
Quoted from emsrph:

IPDB says latest for North America is LA-6

Thanks . I don’t burn my own so I’d like to find a source . Only one I’ve found so far is LX-6 .

1 week later
#7187 3 years ago

What is normal behavior for this game while booting ? Mine sounds similar to a ball search .Shooter lane , kick out holes and mini playfield paddle slides back and fourth and then normal . No credit dot and the game plays like normal . Curious because none of my other games do that .

#7191 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Yes there is a start up check that'll switch the diverters and move the kicker left & right on the battlefield (so will sound similar to a ball search), but don't think it does the shooter lane and kick out holes - double check what is being triggered. If it is doing the latter then it might think there is a missing ball, so I'd check the trough
switches (optos and cold solder joints)

I checked the optos in the trough and they all seems to work . I have no issues and thought this was normal . Now I’m second guessing . Does this look normal ? All ball in the trough and coin door open

8EA2395D-36C3-49F0-B095-2EE0F6BB5726 (resized).jpeg8EA2395D-36C3-49F0-B095-2EE0F6BB5726 (resized).jpeg
#7192 3 years ago
Quoted from Pbgixxer:

I checked the optos in the trough and they all seems to work . I have no issues and thought this was normal . Now I’m second guessing . Does this look normal ? All ball in the trough and coin door open [quoted image]

After a closer inspection . While booting the game pulses the shooter lane twice . Pulses diverters, drops and raises the wall and drop target . Also moves the mini playfield left and right back to center . Is this normal behavior ?

#7194 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Arh yes the drop targets are triggered in the startup sequence as well - I haven't noticed the shooter lane firing however that is quite possible and I'm not able to check on my game atm. That said I'd say your machine is behaving normally - it does these checks on boot up in case there are faults it's not aware of and will
disable game features such that the game is still somewhat playable.

Okay thanks . Just wanted to make sure .

#7195 3 years ago

I’ve been wanting a shadow for about two years now and finally found a nice one . We’ve had it for a couple weeks now and it’s turned into one of our favorite machines . On the list for the speaker panel and translite .

#7197 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Haha, man, that translite. First I noticed it uses my border, but then I saw the blimp too. So it goes, I used a comic book as the reference to draw my Shadow when I did it, I'm not mad about my own being "sampled and remixed" to continue the tradition. Just kinda funny.

It’s getting tossed as soon as I get yours .
Also have the original but I’m not liking it either .

#7200 3 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Normal. Mine does all that as well as drop the single yellow target and back up.

Thanks . Yeah the yellow drop target also resets . My other games don’t do all of that checking so it was concerning me . Matter of fact I don’t remember if any wpc games that I’ve had in the past did that .

1 month later
#7316 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Hmmm, he has gone much bluer on your than he did on mine.
[quoted image]

I’m sure it’s the same . Lighting is different in the pics .

2 months later
#7587 3 years ago

My original is perfect so I went chrome to match the wire forms that were also chromed . Fits perfect !

6FE27860-C965-4349-9147-455752C5A2E5 (resized).jpeg6FE27860-C965-4349-9147-455752C5A2E5 (resized).jpeg
#7603 3 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

If you can find at least 10 buyers, I'll ask him to make it. Shouldn't be an issue if there are enough that want it.

I’ll get one

1 month later
#7789 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Be careful, quality may be an issue on those. I had looked into them and decided against buying. They aren’t licensed. Maybe someone who has bought them can chime in.

I picked up a set about a month ago from pinballdecals.eu and they look really good to me . Haven’t installed them yet . My machine isn’t really that bad so I’m not in a hurry .
1B2E1624-A46F-46B6-BDDE-F2C129CD2E2F (resized).jpeg1B2E1624-A46F-46B6-BDDE-F2C129CD2E2F (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 58.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 16.00
Playfield - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 37.50
€ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Denver, CO
€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Aurora, IL
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Louisville, KY
€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pbgixxer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-shadow-club?tu=pbgixxer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.