IMG_0512 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0513 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1404 (resized).JPEG
IMG_1405 (resized).JPEG
IMG_7706 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #73 Insert LED bulbs and colors Posted by MnHotRod (11 years ago)

Post #4322 Alternate Shadow Translite and Speaker Panel Posted by Aurich (6 years ago)

Post #4328 Shadow Manual Rubber Ring Chart link Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #7873 The Shadow pistol grip info Posted by RobDutch (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider madtown.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1223 9 years ago

First time pinball owner just got a shadow. Worked fine for the first day but now the battlefield popper woun't pop? I did a switch test and it registered fine. i did a battlefield test and it came out fine. I opened up the battlefield and no wires are broken, nothing seems missing. I have no idea what to look for next? any ideas/help would be much appreciated!!

1 year later
#2265 8 years ago

What am i missing? i bought my first pin a year ago or so (TS) and have enjoyed it but after figuring out what i'm actually doing i have several issues with it. i think the object (?) of the game is to get to wizard mode (have not done it yet!) which would make the ramps/diverters/vengence as well as mongol hurry up/shooting outer loops completely useless toward accomplishing this goal. Seems like it would be a much better game if these were necessary to complete the red scarf (maybe light all four rings and do a three way combo). As it stands i dont see any point in shooting for ramps that brick and drain down the middle every time or getting the ball going lightning speed on the outer loops only to miss it once and drain. Every time i hear ATTACK now i ignore it completely rather than getting excited. When i hit a ramp now, its on accident. Seems to me its a fatal flaw in the game and takes away some of the excitement of playing. just wanted to hear others thoughts...thanks

#2271 8 years ago

I can never get the upper ramp?? Only with an absolutely direct shot with a lot of speed but if it hits the sides at all it does not make it up to the top! I guess i just dont like playing for high score. It seems boring to just do loop shot or battlefield over and over on end simply for a high score. Since i bought fish tales it seems my shadow just sits. At least on fish tales i can hit all the shots and the purpose of the game IS a high score. Might have to look into trading the shadow. Anyone have suggestions for games more similar to FT? dracula, whitewater, or doctor who perhaps (never played them?)

#2275 8 years ago

hmm.. the bubble for the pitch is in the middle of the bottom line (if that makes sense). Just waxed it too.. no help... seems like the flippers are strong enough to me. i can get the ball whizzing around the outside loop pretty good from them and up to the battlefield no problem.. after searching on another thread someone with the same problem suggested removing the metal guide/protector at the bottom of the ramp...any reason to not try this?

#2278 8 years ago

the ramp flap is what i'm referencing..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
7,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hamilton, ON
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 16.00
Playfield - Other
Slap Save Creations

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Denver, CO
5,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Thornton, CO
€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 58.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Louisville, KY
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider madtown.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-shadow-club?tu=madtown and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.