Topic Stats

• 6,521 posts
  • 550 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 hours ago by Elicash
  • Topic is favorited by 184 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,720 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20191208_194048 (resized).jpg
20191207_222439 (resized).jpg
armature-staked (resized).jpg
armature-loose (resized).jpg
terminal-crimp (resized).jpg
9585A586-ABF3-40DF-9C45-D87EECF62F76.jpeg
20191207_171446 (resized).jpg
shadow (resized).png
IMG_20191128_085228 (resized).jpg
6BF1F4D7-1AEC-4149-B7D9-F8C7E0FF3912 (resized).jpeg
07B5FF77-D083-491F-B2D0-E2265BADE01B (resized).jpeg
D2C0D758-F9D5-4430-B74E-AA2DCCD26058 (resized).jpeg
SW_02 (2) (resized).jpg
0D8E8B02-5CDD-4059-8C30-31C7B1A30CCC.jpeg
cityscape decal (resized).jpg
playfield lights 1 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #4322 Alternate Shadow Translite and Speaker Panel Posted by Aurich (2 years ago)

Post #4328 Shadow Manual Rubber Ring Chart link Posted by vireland (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jimmyhonda.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5714 6 months ago

Hello, I just got a shadow and the backbox sound isn’t working in both speakers. I have sound through the sub, but none in backbox. I checked all the wiring and it looks good. Any idea what it could be?? Thank you for your time!

2 weeks later
#5772 6 months ago

It seems that my flippers on shadow aren't as strong as they were just a couple days ago. I recently had a repair done on the GI lights and sound, but that's it. I can barely get the ball up the ramps now?? They used to be powerful and rip up the ramps. I'm stumped. Any idea what could be wrong? Please help. Thank you!!!

#5777 6 months ago

I think I just need a flipper rebuild. Grimy and dirty. Thanks for your help!!

#5778 6 months ago

Question, my shadow shooter plunger fires nice about every other time. One time it fires strong, the next it doesn’t go all the way up the wire ramp? Any idea what could be the issue? Thanks everyone.

#5781 6 months ago

I will check those things. Thanks fellas.

1 week later
#5790 6 months ago

I’m sure others have had this issue. When the ball goes up and around the right orbit and exits the left orbit, the ball bouces off the post at the end of the left orbit and goes straight down between the flippers. I’d like it to come down to the left flipper. Any ideas how to make this work? I’ve noticed pictures of other shadows and it looks like that post sticks out, so this has to be an issue. Any thoughts or solutions? Thanks everyone.

#5796 6 months ago

Thanks everyone!!

#5798 6 months ago

So, I’m still having issues with my shooter plunger. It works well every other or every third plunge. When it works well, it shoots it up the wire form very well. When it doesn’t work, it doesn’t even make it all the way up the wireform. I checked the alignment and it’s good. I also checked for any loose screws. Everything seems okay. Any suggestions on what to do? Thanks everyone.

#5800 6 months ago

Plunger tip is good too.

#5803 6 months ago

Okay. I will try that. Thank you.

#5804 6 months ago

Hello, the slo mo didn’t reveal anything. It seems to lack enough power to get the ball up the wireform every few shots. I’m stumped on this.

#5807 6 months ago

No rattling. It’s a clean release. So, you think changing the coil will work?

#5808 6 months ago

I mean coil sleeve.

2 weeks later
#5949 5 months ago
Quoted from Johncare07:

Has anyone had an issue with the side to side arm on the battlefield sticking or delaying when pressing the right flipper? If so, how did you solve it?
[quoted image]

Check the underside of the battle field and make sure the gears are lining up. Also make sure the arm manually slides left and right very smooth. I had to replace the rubber ends to the rod that the arm slides back and forth on. The rubber pieces that screw onto the rod were both compromised.

2 weeks later
#6075 4 months ago
Quoted from Johncare07:

Any ideas on why the battlefield is not operating correctly? The kicker fires sometimes but won’t move right??

Lift up Mini Playfield and make sure your kicker slides back and forth really smooth. Make sure you clean off the two metal guides. Operators used to lube those, but that’s a bad idea. They can get gummed up that way. Make sure the two metal guides are tight and solid as well. I had a similar issue and one of my guides was compromised. The rubber piece on the end was ripped. I had to buy a new one from Marcos.

1 month later
#6225 3 months ago

Anybody know where I can get plastic protectors for shadow? At least for the slings?

2 weeks later
#6265 85 days ago

I have art blades and wish I did mirror. Especially with pinstadiums because the pinstadiums cover up a lot of the art on mine. I have the ones with the shadow character on each side.

#6284 80 days ago

So, the brick back wall goes down right when I turn on the machine. It should go up or stay up. I tested it in the coil test and it goes up and down fine. Any ideas what could be wrong? Also, when I turn the machine on, I get an error message saying wall target down and wall target bad/check coil.

#6286 80 days ago

Great idea. Thanks!!!

#6290 80 days ago

It was the switch. It wasn’t soldered. Thanks fellas!!

#6291 80 days ago

Does anyone have an extra left ramp clear plastic? Or an Aurlich translite they would sell? Thank you.

2 weeks later
#6306 66 days ago

Archived after 25 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Mod - For Sale
New “The Shadow alternate translite in excellent condition. Add $15 for shipping ANYWHERE in USA.”
2019-10-05
Howell, MI

2 weeks later
#6353 48 days ago

Does anybody know where I can find part 02-5041-15G Fastener butthead? It’s the piece that the bolt screws into on the gun handle. See pic attached. Thank you.

C4A22369-EA85-4176-94EF-A69D300EAE14 (resized).png
#6360 47 days ago

Any idea what size it is? There seems to be a ton of options. Thank you!!!

#6368 46 days ago

Archived after 25 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Mod - For Sale
New “The Shadow alternate translite in excellent condition. Add $15 for shipping ANYWHERE in USA.”
2019-10-05
Howell, MI

#6382 37 days ago

I just installed Pinshakers shaker motor. I cranked up the strength and wow! Super cool. Really makes the pin come to life. You can set shaker to particular flashers or solenoids. Pretty awesome!

1 week later
#6404 26 days ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

Hi guys, I had 25 of these made as I made a run of airball protectors. I'll throw an ad up. $18 shipped. Don't plan on making more unless demand is high, demand is low I'll drop the price. It was more of a novelty to make them and I wanted one in my machine that was engraved.
[quoted image]

Where does it go?

3 weeks later
#6483 6 days ago

Why does every shadow seem to have scraps on the backbox decals? Seems crazy that almost every shadow has this.

#6486 5 days ago
Quoted from zrbrt:

Thesunisshiningbuttheiceisslippery in really small font could work.

Never understood why people waste their time with these types of posts.

#6488 5 days ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I’m a fan of flipper toppers/decals, have on most of my games.

I was commenting on the guy ripping on you with a BS post. I like flipper topper decals as well.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.00
Playfield - Other
Slap Save Creations
$ 135.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
3,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Suffield, CT

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jimmyhonda.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside