IMG_0512 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0513 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1404 (resized).JPEG
IMG_1405 (resized).JPEG
IMG_7706 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #73 Insert LED bulbs and colors Posted by MnHotRod (11 years ago)

Post #4322 Alternate Shadow Translite and Speaker Panel Posted by Aurich (6 years ago)

Post #4328 Shadow Manual Rubber Ring Chart link Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #7873 The Shadow pistol grip info Posted by RobDutch (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider digimatt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6831 4 years ago

Just joined the club. What’s the one must upgrade item other than LED’s and the Aurich translight?

#6842 4 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I dunno, playing the game and not knowing w t f is going on and why was weird at first. At least now I know why he says “the sun is shining, but the ice is slippery”. Otherwise I was like “wtf is he saying???” Lol

I’m trying to figure out what the call out is the says “what in the ___ was that” I can’t make it out.

1 month later
#7089 3 years ago

Help from the group trying to adjust my upper right flipper. Can’t tell what is right. I have the flipper set so if you hit a perfect left loop it feeds the right tip of the flipper but if your slightly off or a slow roller it tends to bounce off the bat either resulting in a drain or left flipper feed. Is there a correct method? It looks aligned well but still seeming to have an issue game to game.

ED36D86F-6704-4661-8F2B-1EE9C4BEBA4C (resized).jpegED36D86F-6704-4661-8F2B-1EE9C4BEBA4C (resized).jpeg
#7106 3 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

I was obsessing over this a few pages back when I picked up my game. The upper flipper should rest against the metal rail. This is how the game was designed as a shot from right flipper through left orbit and past the upper flipper will return the ball back to the lower right flipper.
I also looked at the game flyer and promo video (from 1994) and confirmed the game in these pics have the flipper flat against the metal ball guide.
This does in fact make the Kahn hole shot quite difficult. I suspect this is by design.
Of course - it is your game and you can set the flipper angle however you want. Many on here have changed this. But i did a good amount of digging on it.

Interesting... I’ll have to do some digging and playing with the setting I think my right rail is actually a bit off. It’s seems like it moves a bit so it may be loose. When I shop it out completely I’ll try and adjust it but enjoying playing it too much right now.

3 weeks later
#7188 3 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Having an issue with my Shadow. The upper playfield paddle that slides back and forth to hit the ball moves slow when pushing the left flipper compare to pushing the right flipper. Any thoughts?

I had this exact problem and mine was broken wire on the opto. Re soldered and it fixed it.

1 month later
#7327 3 years ago

I’d love a decal for mine whether it be plastic or not. It’s so bare back there.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pleasanton, CA
$ 16.00
Playfield - Other
Slap Save Creations

€ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

5,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Thornton, CO
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Aurora, IL
$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 58.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider digimatt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-shadow-club?tu=digimatt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.