Topic Stats

• 6,666 posts
  • 558 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Graysonsdad
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,771 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20200116_225418 (resized).jpg
20200116_225424 (resized).jpg
flip (resized).JPG
30003602 (resized).jpg
20200111_122439 (resized).jpg
20191216_121908 (resized).jpg
20200115_131749 (resized).jpg
shadow (resized).JPG
15790437858503837468966734949378 (resized).jpg
15790297376603489976081907527026 (resized).jpg
Shadow-LockArea-WithoutPlastics(but1guideRemoved) (resized).jpg
Shadow-LockArea-WithPlastics (resized).jpg
IMG_8567 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8565 (resized).jpeg
Shadoiw High Scoire Adjustments (resized).png
20200111_205548 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #4322 Alternate Shadow Translite and Speaker Panel Posted by Aurich (2 years ago)

Post #4328 Shadow Manual Rubber Ring Chart link Posted by vireland (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chitownpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#662 5 years ago

This WILL be my next machine. Oh yes, it WILL.

5 years later
#5824 7 months ago

I wanna join this club. Some one sell me a shadow!

Also, is there a list of must have mods for this game?

#5856 7 months ago

Im almost in guys....got one in my sights.....

#5857 7 months ago

Whats your favorite powder coat color scheme?

Ive seen green legs with black rails and bar, all purple, etc.

I thought I wanted all black but the purple looks pretty awesome...

purple powder (resized).jpg
#5861 7 months ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

For The Shadow I like the chrome quite a lot. Because of that, it's not something I'd invest in for this title, but if someone were to gift me any option I wanted, I'd probably do an antique brass.

Its really not that expensive. Like $200 or less I think.

#5862 6 months ago

Im in!

D2C04054-1D06-4977-A9C2-922BB073836F (resized).jpeg
#5864 6 months ago

Oooo chrome does look nice. Id want to do black or purple wireforms then probably.

Got my game in. Wow, what an upgrade all the service rails and spring loaded playfield hinges make. Feels like such luxury.

Found a few probs.

Left sling isnt firing. Wiring looked good.

Left phurba is missing the spring and its a bit loose. The allens need tightening i think.

Other than that, it plays great. Love the flow on this game.

I need a manual... i think theyre free online right?

1C17276E-DBB8-4DF2-BAE6-F036887AA0D5 (resized).jpeg49065EBD-265E-4580-97C1-9768A6F4F1E2 (resized).jpeg
#5867 6 months ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

Game looks good!https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1180-slap-save-creations/02484-the-shadow-backboard-decal Minor issues.
You can DL the manual from IPDB.

Cool! Hoped so...

Sweet, Ill download it today.

Any one know if this is the right spring for the phurba mech? One guide said it was but Marco doesnt have it listed as compatible...
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/10-320

Who makes the best back panel decal?

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1180-slap-save-creations/02484-the-shadow-backboard-decal

#5868 6 months ago

Alright, got my manual downloaded. Looks like 10-320 IS the correct spring. My local pinball supplier doesnt have it in stock. Does any one know if there are any readily available alternatives I could use? They have other springs that look close....

Sorry I am blowing this club up guys, just really excited to have a new game.

Are these the purple domes you all use for the back panel and above the ramps?

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/03-8149-18

#5873 6 months ago

Cool thanks for the info johncare07

I like the purple. Can you post a pic of them on the playfield?

Can any one with the brite buttons lighted flipper buttons tell me how they stacked their power for these? They already piggyback off a connector in the backbox, so what about with the two sets of buttons?

Didnt realize the buttons got so expensive. They must have gone up in quality or design in the last 6 years since I bought a set. They were like 19.99 before now theyre $39.99. Of course we need TWO lol.

#5875 6 months ago
Quoted from woody76:

marco has a suitable alternative spring. I bought some a few weeks ago. Let me see if I can find my packing list.

Marco had the actual spring. I ordered it this morning. 3 actually.

#5877 6 months ago
Quoted from woody76:

cool, I have had several shadows. I always put 2 springs on if there is any play. Sometimes you can have the set screws super tight and there is still some wiggle and it slows the ball down.

Good tip!

Any tips on the ring bulbs? My left most ring goes out unless i push/bend the wires a little on the back of the bulb.

#5883 6 months ago
Quoted from Sean_R:

So, the saga continues...
Fuse F112 blows when I turn the machine on with the door closed. It doesn't blow if I turn the machine on with the door open. So, I imagine it has something to do with high power, coils, etc.
After investigating under the playfield, it doesn't look like anything is loose e.g. wires or diodes.
Any suggestions as to what I should do to troubleshoot from here? Any insights you can provide would be much appreciated![quoted image]

Im new to this game, but maybe the bridge rectifier before the fuse is bad?? Im not sure on the direction of the flow of power in this diagram.

This thread might also help you:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-wd-is-blowing-fuse-f112-at-boot

shadow (resized).jpg
#5885 6 months ago
Quoted from woody76:

just order another one, it comes with wiring and new bulb. plug and play.

Im going to try and fix this one first. Im trying to save for a color dmd and powder. $40 ring seems silly when I could probably fix it for now.

#5887 6 months ago
Quoted from woody76:

you don't need the ring, you need the wiring. see link below. You can still probably fix it.
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/24-8856

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH.

If I hadnt already made a marco purchase I would throw this in too.

Ill report back if I can fix it. Finger crossed.

#5888 6 months ago

Is this normal? Am I missing a plastic to stop this from happening? Happened twice last night...although Im not leveled or angled yet.....

IMG_2802 (resized).jpg
#5902 6 months ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

Looks like I’m in the club. Game gets delivered next week. I’ve played / owned a lot of pinballs but never a single game of The Shadow. I made the purchase solely on game recommendations from fellow Pinsiders. Looks like something I’d like. I hope you guys know what you’re talking about.

Im loving mine so far. Very fun, satisfying shots. Modes that stack. Hard to accomplish wizard mode. Easter egg secret mode. It has it all.

Got mine playing nice tonight. Then i went and scratched the inner right side of the cab when one of the pivot latches didnt click all the way. Im still learning this service system....

Im planning on tilt art blades any ways, but a tough lesson was learned. Now maybe I will be more careful when i have the blades installed.

Im still getting ball hang ups here out of the battlefield. Is it normal? No one replied. Im leveled side to side and im above the manual’s recommendation for pitch. It still feels a tint bit floaty but Im going to leave it here for now:
7E83AA64-98BC-404C-9FFD-C990361FF3CB (resized).jpegCD8DDDBD-7205-403C-AE05-9D61959C3D4B (resized).jpeg

#5905 6 months ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Are you checking the level on the playfield or the glass? I have mine around 7.5 deg, plays fast & mean. TS should definitely not be floaty.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-should-the-level-bubble-be

The bubble, per the manual. 7.5 eh? Are yall on board with this? Manual says 6.5. As is im at 7....maybe Ill put it at 7.5, id like the balls to return faster. Could always go back.

#5908 6 months ago
Quoted from woody76:

no, that is not normal. You are missing a ball guard or something under there. I can't remember, but can look when I get home.

I thought so. Let me know, thanks.

Any one got a lead on the plastic right under the front of the battlefield? Mine is trashed. Micro cracks all over.

#5909 6 months ago
Quoted from woody76:

no, that is not normal. You are missing a ball guard or something under there. I can't remember, but can look when I get home.

IPDB shows nothing in that area. odd.

yo (resized).jpg
#5911 6 months ago

Thanks! Ill look tonight. No hang ups last night though. My left phurba is still temperamental. It gets in this weird half way position that cant be fixed unless you open th the game and do the test for it. It will line up left fine, but right it will only go half way. I cleaned both coils up, tightened the whole mech and that seemed to work a couple games. Then I ended up loosening the allens and checking the proper motion, re-tightening. Seems ok after I did that.

Decent score for only having it a week!

EEAF950B-F813-4CD5-9EF4-965849FA51BE (resized).jpeg
#5915 6 months ago

You guys seen these? Would actually be pretty nice if it werent for the scantly clad ladies for no reason.

ebay.com link

#5924 6 months ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Anyone have the plastic for the front of the battlefield? mine is cracked. Thx

Ditto.

New high score tonight. Always something new with this game. One of the drop targets on the battlefield jumped the reset bracket so it wouldnt reset 1 target. All good ez fix.

Now my left flipper likes to stay half way up some times. Dirty coil sleeve? Dirty opto sensor?
F477323F-85E7-475D-94F6-F3B477526B49 (resized).jpeg

#5926 6 months ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Few questions, was this done locally? Were their any other finishes available? Did you have to prep it? Price? Also, where did you get the grips from? ... looks awesome!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-artist-made-wood-gun-grips-for-shadow

#5930 6 months ago
Quoted from ramegoom:

I did mine in black chrome, turned out nicely. All depends on your preference, they all look beautiful.
[quoted image]

That looks REALLY nice man, wow.

Ive been hearing back from people that black nickel is a pain in the ass and there are lots of problems with it so PC’rs arent wanting to do it any more.

Ive got a quote on all black rails, hinges, lock bar, and gun for $200. I think the stock grips look slick with black of any type. The walnut ones are neat, but dont fit the theme. His grips always look to be that grey color like they are stock in the comics/movie. Saves me money too, lol.

#5934 6 months ago

Are yall using colored bulbs under your purple flasher domes? Kinda washed out with the clears...

https://www.pinballlife.com/colored-906-bulbs-box-of-10.html

#5936 6 months ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Yes, Flat 8 SMD Purples....from everywhere.

LED eh? I was thinking I would stay incandescent for my flashers. That seems to be all the rage now. LED inserts and incandescent GI and flashers. Im a fan, did my last pin like that.

#5942 6 months ago
Quoted from woody76:

Lately I have been leaving GI and flashers incandescent in all my pins and doing led inserts and pops. I guess the older I get I dont care for all the. Brightness.

I tell ya, after I bought the most blinding game Ive ever owned (jp), Ive been slowly changing it over to incandescents. A few of my pin friends got me doing this too.

I bought those purple incandescents from PBL. Should look real a-nice.

#5944 6 months ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I thought I had added you, I printed extra anyway for additional people that may be interested. I’ll send you a PM with details.

Got mine yesterday. Super nice, thanks!

6212AFF2-6F7A-4697-A79E-D42645EEED64 (resized).jpeg
#5950 6 months ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Not going to be opto. Sounds like a mechanical issue if it sticks and returns to normal operation. Try moving flipper by hand and feel for any binding. It should move effortlessly. Take flipper off and check coil sleeve. Make sure flipper bushing is in good shape, clean everything, and gap flipper correctly when installed. There is a gap tool you can use or make your own with old credit card.

Ended up just being an exhausted spring. I cut it down shorter and its working great now. I guess flipper rebuilds should be on my list....game shoots fine though. I even get air balls off the G target next to the left ramp. Some times right down the left outlane....grrrr

#5952 6 months ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Glad you got the flippers worked out. Might be a good idea to just rebuild flippers. I'm starting to do that on all games I get. Good to make sure right parts are installed and everything setup correctly. Make sure to replace the bushings when you do a rebuild. They are not included in the kits.
Air balls off the left ramp targets are common. They take a pounding and the metal backside gets bent back. This is what causes balls to ramp off. You can try to bend it straighted and put extra padding behind the target or get the reinforced targets. Balls were flying over the flippers on my game but these targets fixed it. Busted the corner off one of them a little while ago and need a new one myself.
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-18530-6R

Ya...I should do it. Maybe this fall. Color dmd in the mail....I couldnt resist. I need to stop....

#5955 6 months ago
Quoted from dudah:

When I make a left loop shot it drains if I don't hit it with the (lower) right flipper.
Which flipper should it be feeding to?
My upper flipper is just a couple millimeters away from the ball guide behind it. It's fairly difficult to get the saucer or loop shot with it.
Perhaps re-level?

Ya something is not right. I can make that left loop to upper loop shot so smooth. Makes me love this machine. Im up to a 4-way combo now. Wonder what the max combo is...

#5956 6 months ago

aaaaand Ive lost my flashers. Some time last night they stopped working. I didnt have a bunch of time to dig into it, but I concluded J111 fuse was good, so I am hoping its my interlock switch and not this hacky repair I found on the board...
IMG_2995 (resized).jpg

#5960 6 months ago
Quoted from woody76:

There used to be a guy on pinside selling this image but it was printed on plastic. I had it on one of my old shadows and you could have a led strip shine down through it and light it up. Was pretty cool. I prefer the brick wall decal, but still looks great.

I think the brick wall makes that whole area WAAAAAY too red. I thought I would like it, but after seeing a bunch of games with it, I went with the city. Ties the game together better imo.

#5975 6 months ago
Quoted from Wmsfan:

Looks like a 1 watt resistor instead of a 1/4 watt (or whatever is supposed to go in). if the resistor value is correct, it may not be an issue, just ugly.

Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Plus, the resistor above that one appears to be the wrong value. All others in that area are 2.7k ohms. That one is a 2.2k ohm, a difference of 500 ohms.

J111 was actually blown I replaced and the game blew it again on power up. Bought a 5amp button breaker to trouble shoot without blowing through a bunch of fuses. Will go back at it when it arrives.

429E1DDE-7D09-4AF7-B85B-6EDE4608F923 (resized).jpeg
#6001 6 months ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

LED pop bumper caps, unsure which color to go with...
Shadow knows flipper tops, Who sells these?
Side blade artwork
Aurich Translite (already purchased)
New chrome gun - Where can you get these?
Walnut gun handle from art - Already purchased
Apron Magnet from Bill - Already purchased.

Go with invisible because this game has no pop bumpers lol

Flipper toppers are meh. Prefer white or black bats and purple rubber.

Side blade art I prefer the cityscape

Aurich trans...nice. I think theres another version in the works fyi....hope it turns out

I prefer black gun stock “marble” handles. Theme appropriate.

Apron magnet?? Did they make one for shadow??? Show us pics!!!

#6007 6 months ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Upgraded speakers are a good option. Recommend colour LCD display from colordmd.

No waaaaaay

LCD is the devil!

LED all the way. Preserve that pixel art goodness.

#6009 6 months ago
Quoted from tiltmonster:

LCD ColorDMD can do dots too...

I dont care for it. At all.

Its huge and cumbersome behind the speaker panel/backbox too.

I just dont care for it. Also LCD is old technology to me.

#6013 6 months ago
Quoted from dudah:

Not to split hairs, but LED technology is older than LCD...

Fair enough, but I got rid of all my old lcd tvs for led because they look better. Its really a preference thing. To each their own either way, I just never recommend the lcd.

I also think the lcd looks hacked and half ass with half of it not being used sticking up over the speaker panel.

I just prefer led. Maybe its because I build LED walls for work. I dunno.

#6017 6 months ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

It’s the resolution of the dot I’m referring to... on a LED a dot is perfectly round, but with LCD the dot is still round but less crisp, due to pixelation. It’s not obvious, but enough that I notice a difference.

This. Also the smoothing and other modes lose details and look like poopy to me. I never like that sigma look or whatever that is.

#6035 6 months ago

Put me on the list as tentative

#6046 6 months ago

@rotordave nice fix.

Hows it do with the reverse rollers? Looks like it sticks out real far and might hold them up.

#6049 6 months ago
Quoted from rotordave:

What’s a reverse roller?
A ball going backwards up the wireform?
rd

Ya. Ive noticed some times if I shoot that shot slow enough itll come back down the wireform. Wondering if the switch will allow it to come back or if it hangs up.

Looking at it closer though, that switch position is in a spot where it shouldnt be rolling back. Nevermind. Disregard.

When you gonna sell this mod? Lol

#6052 6 months ago
Quoted from Stuieb84:

Love the way that the colour turned out. Looks much better than the colour that my wife picked out for mine

Keep blaming the wife....lol

#6058 6 months ago

This works so i havent bothered to fix it, but man does it set some OCD off in my head...

Thinking about adding a few washers below the left side to straighten it out.

56A31974-9DEE-44F6-8579-DDA5D06BA34C (resized).jpeg
#6060 6 months ago

So I suck at teching and cant figure out my flasher issue yet. But I can install a matrix mod I had laying around for another game! May look better with a purple post, but this will do for now...

Here is where Im at on the flasher issue. Text to my buddy for help:

“Just pulled all the flashers on shadow. I had tested it real quick before hand with the breaker on to see if maybe one of them was out and was causing the issue. Not the case. The machine makes a louder humming noise when the flashers would test and all the flashers were dim, not bright. So I pulled them all, and tested ohms for shorts. All came back clean.”

I also pulled J106 and J107 respectively and both still blew the breaker when on one by one.

Any ideas?

image (resized).jpg
#6070 6 months ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Installed the cityscape backboard decal from brewninja, came out great...added some ice blue backboard lighting to highlight it more. No need to remove the backboard, just remove the flasher covers and the two screws holding the battlefield exit ramp and you have a clean slate to work with. I used a little dawn a water to help with positioning.[quoted image][quoted image]

Think ill stick with my first thought that warm white would look best. You washed all the color out of that art man. Bummer.

Wait, nevermind. You bought the bootleg decal. Thats why its not right.

#6074 6 months ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Bootleg? I bought it from a seller with a pinside shop. Is there another version?

jonesjb makes the official one as far as im concerned.

1 week later
#6120 5 months ago
Quoted from woody76:

got to final battle last night, such a killer pin.

I got close the other night. Im worried once i hit the final battle ill be done with this game already. Hoping it takes me longer than a few months to get there.

#6122 5 months ago
Quoted from woody76:

I have had several Shadows. I got to it several times on each one, except last night was my first time on my newer shadow. Clear coated playfield makes it crazy fast sometimes. This one is a keeper for me, it is just so good. It is difficult but not impossible and has tons of toys and shots.

Id be interested to know how that shaker kit installs when you finally get one.

#6125 5 months ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Would the Shaker kit be okay with the diverters and upper battlefield. I just wonder if the shaking can damage/loosen the components in the pin.

I wondered about that too. This game seems very temperamental.

#6137 5 months ago
Quoted from yellowghost:

The key is keep shooting the saucers they will spot you a shot.

Yep. Once you know this, its easier going. Dont freaking light khan. In fact just avoid it. Itll happen eventually.

2 weeks later
#6186 5 months ago
Quoted from Wmsfan:

Anyone have a recommendation for colorful score/freeplay cards? The black and white factory originals just don't cut it.

Been looking at mine too...might have to make some myself.

1 week later
#6223 4 months ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

So I had this idea for a mod I wanted to make, but have been very busy lately with a number of projects. I recently saw tmezel’s work on mods for the new Jurassic Park which look stellar, and have no doubt a company like Mezel Mods would do a great job.
Basically the idea is for a old radio, (Shadow blue or purple) sits over the mode shot, and lights up in sync with the “Start Scene” insert... Kind of similar to the Twilight Zone slot machine, and thematically it works with the Art Deco pulp world.
Here is a mock up sketch I did, hoping someone can pick up this idea (tmezel, thoughts?). What do you guys think, would there be interest in this club?
[quoted image]

Id have to see it in the game, but it sounds cool.

#6229 4 months ago
Quoted from woody76:

Finally got my pinshakers shaker installed on shadow. Highly recommend. Triggering off the flashers.

Lets wait 6 months and see how your shadow holds up.

#6233 4 months ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Did they build earthshaker and road show differently because they put a shaker in it? I really don’t know so curious if they did for there to be concerns on the shadow not to hold up. I’ve owned both those pins and they shook like crazy. Stronger than my sterns

I dunno, I just want to see how the game holds up to being shaken over time.

3 weeks later
1 month later
#6395 67 days ago

Need some insight from the shadow lovers.

I put new flasher domes on, and new bulbs. Worked for about a week then blew fuse F111.

I pulled all the sockets out, did not replace them, left them out of the game. Still blows.

I popped connectors J106&J107 off, still blows.

I do NOT have a print manual unfortunately so I dont have the schematics.

Any helps is appreciated.

#6411 65 days ago
Quoted from Heypresto86:

Just been offered one of these in fantastic condition for $2000 with a 2 hour commute, should i go?

Uhhhhh duh.

1 week later
#6432 59 days ago
Quoted from yellowghost:

I will see what I can do. Rarely do I play the machine in any sort of competition but when I do, I never aim for that shot, other less-risk ways to get points. Unless x-tra ball is a skillshot..those are awesome.

So you never do vengeance/super vengeance then?

#6433 59 days ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

Thanks, I have about 18 left I think.

Soon...I cant buy anything until after xmas at this point. This is first on my list though. Ive noticed the skipped switch a lot now.

#6438 58 days ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I like the look of this one and just ordered. I’d rather the item be subtle, I don’t need ‘The Shadow’ written on it. I got it, I’m playing Shadow, I don’t need to be reminded at every possible opportunity.

I hear you, but the LERmods one kinda looks like a car reflector to me. Id like to see it in person. The other one looks totally clear other than the writing.

Its a hard choice.

#6442 57 days ago
Quoted from dudah:

Put the translucent PinballLife coin rejects on a NOS coin door with the custom reject decals I posted a while back.
Now I just need to get my gun plated![quoted image]

Are these the stern buttons? I dont see a wpc in green.

#6449 56 days ago
Quoted from dudah:

Read the post, they're translucent WPC repros from Pinball Life with green LED's in there.

1 week later
#6480 47 days ago
Quoted from BioBa:

I had the same problem and spend hours adjusting to just find out at the end that the overhead plastic was too low interfering with the ball. I added a washer to lift it and no more hang ups.

Nice! Mine hangs up some times too...ill look!

2 weeks later
#6543 32 days ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Any fellow Shadow club members get in on a Rick and Morty pin? I was able to order a Blood Sucker Edition in the low 1800’s direct with spooky right when the shop opened.

We got one that has order #2027, Im not sure the numbers mean anything. We will see.

2 weeks later
#6582 17 days ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Swap games with me before you do all that work.
On a serious note, see if Grumpy is still selling his mini-playfield light mod. It's cool and useful.

Who sells the what now? Do you have a link?

Also that game looks very nice. Why even bother doing all that to it? Just play it. Plenty of time for that later. Boggles my mind when people have nice playable games and are like “planning on dropping 2k+ into it” right away. I get it if its a beater, but not a nice looking player.

#6591 15 days ago

You guys with the grumpy mod, how many seconds delay did you do and do you still like it that amount of time or would you change it?

Any pics of the Comet lights you used?

Thx!!

#6592 14 days ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

You guys with the grumpy mod, how many seconds delay did you do and do you still like it that amount of time or would you change it?
Any pics of the Comet lights you used?
Thx!!

Really? You guys were all about telling me about this and now no one will share theirs? Lol

#6595 14 days ago
Quoted from yellowghost:

I am interested in one of these as well

Hit up grumpy bro, im all setup. Hes a good dude.

#6597 12 days ago
Quoted from Flippermatt:

HI,
Was there a guide here somewhere how to light up the battlefield with an LED - Strip only when the Battlefield is active ? Been looking but am a bit lost..
Thanks
Matt

Bro, weve literally just had this convo. Ive already ordered. Look up at the last few posts. Theres a video, and info from others.

#6600 12 days ago
Quoted from zrbrt:

Hangup problem is still around after adjusting the plastic in the bottom side of the ramp. I am thinking the ball is supposed to roll differently off the clear plastic above the ramp? My plastic is straight, should it be angled somehow/is the ball supposed to drop from the battlefield to the wireform?[quoted image]

Wow! Ym g

Quoted from tiesmasc:

zrbrt
When I was fixing my magnet area I removed everything from topside and took some pictures. Here's what the plastic looked like on mine.
[quoted image]
and FYI: I rarely (maybe never??) have the ball drop down and then end up on the ramp. Usually falls into the left orbit.

Hmmmm...so weird that my ball got hung up there the other night too. Im not sure if it was the plastic or not, Ill look closer if it happens again. I had to shake the crap out of the game to get it loose.

#6603 12 days ago
Quoted from Fish17:

I'm looking for a replacement socket for the Ring lights. I found the part number but unfortunately they are not available anywhere
Does anyone have a spare socket they are willing to sell or donate?
Perhaps someone who did or plans on doing the Ring LED mod and kept the old parts.

Socket? What do you mean by socket?

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/24-8855

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 135.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
Machine - For Sale
Uxbridge, MA
Boards
PCB Emporium
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 13.00
Playfields
Lermods
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chitownpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside