Topic Stats

• 6,977 posts
  • 571 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 44 minutes ago by Flystoyer
  • Topic is favorited by 201 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,871 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20200329_141440 (resized).jpg
20200323_150332 (1) (resized).jpg
20200323_150306 (1) (resized).jpg
20200329_153835 (resized).jpg
20200404_195525 (resized).jpg
20200404_202440 (resized).jpg
ED2AEE82-04E4-45F0-B111-87DAFC98C8E0 (resized).jpeg
A6B3D175-9B7D-4AFC-99AB-E4780D46319D (resized).jpeg
EC3CAA76-09E5-47BE-903E-EB107CF104D0 (resized).jpeg
3A7A1EC1-C413-48F8-B255-CF6160DE7146 (resized).jpeg
Untitled (resized).jpg
20200326_005707 (resized).jpg
20200329_153835 (resized).jpg
20200323_150306 (1) (resized).jpg
20200329_141440 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200329-145014_Gallery (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #73 Insert LED bulbs and colors Posted by MnHotRod (6 years ago)

Post #4322 Alternate Shadow Translite and Speaker Panel Posted by Aurich (2 years ago)

Post #4328 Shadow Manual Rubber Ring Chart link Posted by vireland (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bwilson.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2803 3 years ago

Let's say that you somehow no longer have all of the wireforms, diverters, and gun for your game.

This is a hypothetical question. What is the likelihood of purchasing these items...

I'm going to assume that it's not possible to find a full set of wireforms, diverters, and gun for The Shadow. Unless you bought another game...

#2805 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

You could probably piece everything together over time from eBay and people parting out games here (I think the diverters would be the toughest thing if you're talking about the full mechs, they're hard to come by). I seriously doubt you'd find someone selling all the bits you want as a package, though. And I'm not sure how you would fare price-wise vs. just buying a complete version of the game.

Ok, well that sounds like it could takes months then which is what I was afraid of. Thanks for the response.

3 weeks later
#2875 3 years ago
Quoted from Luppin:

I miss the plastic on the top-left of the Sanctum: does anybody have one to spare? Also, the very top part of the main big plastic (in the area top-right of the Sanctum) got broken and is missing. Does anybody have a broken one so that I can cut that little thin part in the top and add it in its place? It will not be perfect, but it will still look decent.

Sent you a pm .. I have a bunch of old plastics that were on my game. I probably have an extra lying around.

1 week later
#2916 3 years ago

I contacted judge-dreads-pinball and asked if he had the cityscape on hand. He said he had a few left so you might hit him up. I think it was roughly 15 bucks or something like that.

ebay.com link

5 months later
#3332 3 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

After years of ownership, I finally beat the Final Battle, becoming a member of that club.
Getting a new color LED display last week rejuvenated my focus.

"Your life is now one of purpose and honor."

4 weeks later
#3416 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Beautiful. Where can I get one of these?

Ditto. Wouldn't mind have a few different options for the translite. Any info would be great! Thanks!

2 weeks later
#3439 3 years ago
Quoted from Luppin:

the yellow drop target (to the miniplayfield) is not raising anymore during gameplay.
In coil test, it raises and drops fine. But when I start a game, if it starts dropped, I can see it kind of moving (maybe trying to furtheerly dropping?), but not raising. I keep playing, going to the miniplayfield, doing all sort of things, but the yellow drop target do not stand up anymore.

You might check the switch on that drop target. Make sure it's working.

#3446 3 years ago
Quoted from Luppin:

Do you have any pics of the arm and how it is supposed to rest?

When the Sanctum drop target is up the switch should be open. When the drop target is down the switch should close and activate.

IMG_1707 (resized).JPG

IMG_1706 (resized).JPG

#3453 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Does anyone have problems with an inconsistent ball launcher, and does anyone know what to do to fix it? Mine is failing to shoot the ball from the shooter lane all the way up the wireform about 10-20% of the time. I tried a new coil sleeve and new plunger assy. It seemed to get better for a while but that may have been my imagination. It does look as though the plunger is striking the center of the ball as it sits in the shooter lane. This especially sucks when you get into MB. Any thoughts?

AE 23-800 for the coil? I know... dumb question but I figured I would ask.

1 week later
#3514 3 years ago

I would be in on the grumpy light mod. Any chance you can post a link to a video of the mod? Just curious what it looks like and how it functions. Thanks!

1 year later
#4647 1 year ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Anyone have a spare "Sanctum Dot" or similar to spare? I PM'd original poster but no luck so far. Mine has a small dot that would easily be covered up by this.

Yeah shoot me a PM they aren't perfect but they should work. I could probably send them to ya snail mail.

4 months later
#4964 1 year ago
Quoted from Demoman1:

Hi, Just finished shopping out my, new to me The Shadow. Filthy pig. When the ball comes out of the Battlefield and it lands on the plastics below and gets stuck there. Seems I heard that this is common. Anyone come up with a fix for the problem.
[quoted image]

Hmmm. Is that plastic on there the right way? I don't remember there being that much of a gap. I swear mine fits much closer to the wireform ramp... enough so that when the ball lands there it rolls into the wireform ramp. I would have to look later tonight.. I'm sure someone can chime in.

8 months later
#6145 8 months ago

Jurassic Park looks pretty cool I will not lie.

I'm not buying into all of the hype just yet but it's looking like its going to be a good one.

I'm still waiting to see what happens with GB code before I make any moves.

7 months later
#6815 30 days ago

PinStadium is kind of a must on Shadow I think because the game is pretty dark.

They aren't exactly cheap which sucks.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Boards
PinSound
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
$ 11.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bwilson.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside