IMG_0517 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0701 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0512 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0513 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1404 (resized).JPEG
IMG_1405 (resized).JPEG
IMG_7706 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 10,927 posts in this topic. You are on page 90 of 219.
#4451 6 years ago

My bae......haha. Newest pin in the house, super pumped! M'kay.

IMG_6411 (resized).jpgIMG_6411 (resized).jpg

#4452 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballology:

My bae......haha. Newest pin in the house, super pumped! M'kay.

Badass!!

#4453 6 years ago

Just rejoined the club. I had a Shadow from 2010- 2012. I always have liked the game and found one locally.

SHADOW 3 (resized).jpgSHADOW 3 (resized).jpg

#4454 6 years ago

If you're not already on my translite waiting list and you're interested shoot me a PM, think I'm close to doing a small run, but be nice to have a couple more people first.

#4455 6 years ago

Check out the newest modifications I put on The Shadow this evening.

Black Nickel Legs/Hardware, Black Nickel Gun Shooter/Chrome trigger.....awesome additions Drewblood419 for the win with helping!!!!! I have the black nickel side rails, black nickel lock down bar, black nickel glass channel, all black nickel back box channels as well. I plan on putting the rest on with my buddy Drewblood419 on Monday after we do some upper playfield teardown and diagnosis.

The black nickel was all done by Chris Royalty @ pinballplating.com/hotrodarcade
-----I ordered them from him on Wednesday and they were at my house today (Thursday!)
I do have one question. If you look at the picture of the interior of my cabinet you'll see that the wood the metal piece rests on is getting chewed up. What is everyone using to slide out and lift up their cabinets? Is there something I'm missing? This is my first Shadow and I can't figure out why it's a mother to pull the playfield out/up and why I'm getting chewed up. Thanks!

IMG_0965 (resized).JPGIMG_0965 (resized).JPG
IMG_0966 (resized).JPGIMG_0966 (resized).JPG
IMG_0964 (resized).JPGIMG_0964 (resized).JPG
IMG_0967 (resized).JPGIMG_0967 (resized).JPG
IMG_0968 (resized).JPGIMG_0968 (resized).JPG
IMG_0942 (resized).JPGIMG_0942 (resized).JPG

#4456 6 years ago

Looking for Shadow main cabinet decals, (mosty just the left side).

Anyone selling or know where they can be bought?

#4457 6 years ago

Nickel-chrome (Black Chrome) at its finest:
blackchrome_shadow_gun (resized).jpgblackchrome_shadow_gun (resized).jpg

#4458 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

If you're not already on my translite waiting list and you're interested shoot me a PM, think I'm close to doing a small run, but be nice to have a couple more people first.

The best looking translite in pinball!

#4459 6 years ago
Quoted from dahlman:

The best looking translite in pinball!

I dunno about that, but thanks!

#4460 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I dunno about that, but thanks!

It's pretty incredible looking. I look at the other repros out there, and I'd rather have the original than those. I strongly believe that your art package was partially responsible for the game regaining popularity.

I'm looking forward to you reprinting them!!

#4461 6 years ago

I agree with praises of Aurich's translite and speaker panel. I got lucky and picked one up from a fellow pinsider for my Shadow I bought this week. I could not wait for the new run. The fact the playfield and cabinet has no reference to the movie characters made this a perfect fit for this alternate package. Great game that has been made greater. The other alternate translites on the market don't compare to this one.

#4462 6 years ago

Aww, thanks guys, appreciate it.

One of my favorite games, if I did anything to help people play it more I'm happy about that.

#4463 6 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

Looking for Shadow main cabinet decals, (mosty just the left side).
Anyone selling or know where they can be bought?

https://www.retrorefurbs.com/shop-cat/pinball-cabinet-decals/

#4464 6 years ago

What product do you use to fix divot in the sanctum. Thanks

#4465 6 years ago

wolfy - JB Weld is what i used. There's a lot pinside about sanctum repair - great threads to read:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/shadow-sanctum-repair-updated

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/shadow-sanctum-repair-2017

Here are my photos from when i did it. I used the green dot sticker because i didn't want to paint the entire grey area.
https://pinballnights.com/tagged/Sanctum

#4466 6 years ago

Thanks I figured there would be a lot of information

#4467 6 years ago

CPR has plastic sets available again if you need them
http://www.classicplayfields.com/store-plastics.html

#4468 6 years ago
Quoted from bballfan:

CPR has plastic sets available again if you need them
http://www.classicplayfields.com/store-plastics.html

Have these been fixed?

#4469 6 years ago

Not Sure what you mean.
What was wrong with them?
My set had no issues purchased a year or so ago.
Just noticed these hard to find plastics are available again

#4470 6 years ago

I thought there were some printing differences? For example, from memory one of the windows on a side plastic isn’t colored in. I could be wrong though.

#4471 6 years ago

Have a chance to pick one of these up in the low $3000's, other than usual playfield wear and overall condition is there something in particular to look out for on TS?

#4472 6 years ago

Sanctum wear is probably the biggest thing. Any divets or heavy wear can be an issue. Make sure the ball lock mechanism/magnet works. Check diverter action as well. I would also check for missing phurbas or mongols. Those are cosmetic but don't think anyone remakes these.

#4473 6 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Sanctum wear is probably the biggest thing. Any divets or heavy wear can be an issue. Make sure the ball lock mechanism/magnet works. Check diverter action as well. I would also check for missing phurbas or mongols. Those are cosmetic but don't think anyone remakes these.

Thanks for the heads up!!!

#4474 6 years ago

Thanks to Chris Royalty sc93cobra for hooking up the sweet trim for The Shadow, it couldn't look any better at this moment! Drewblood419 and I tossed all of this trim and the LCD Color DMD last night, looks a reeeeeal good. Pistol grips ordered from OLDPINGUY so I'll post another picture soon. A couple more items of love for this machine and I do believe she will keep her spot in the lineup with no problem at all. The Shadow Knows.

IMG_6493 (resized).jpgIMG_6493 (resized).jpg

IMG_6494 (resized).jpgIMG_6494 (resized).jpg

IMG_6495 (resized).jpgIMG_6495 (resized).jpg

IMG_6496 (resized).jpgIMG_6496 (resized).jpg

IMG_6497 (resized).jpgIMG_6497 (resized).jpg

#4475 6 years ago

Thanks to Chris Royalty sc93cobra for hooking up the sweet trim for The Shadow, it couldn't look any better at this moment! drewblood419 and I tossed all of this trim and the LCD Color DMD last night, looks a reeeeeal good. Pistol grips ordered from oldpinguy so I'll post another picture soon. A couple more items of love for this machine and I do believe she will keep her spot in the lineup with no problem at all. The Shadow Knows.

so shiny

#4476 6 years ago

Hi,

new Shadow Translite+Speaker Panel combo, the translite was missing a speaker box panel wich I made. How du you find the combo?

TS_Panel_Fin_002 (resized).jpgTS_Panel_Fin_002 (resized).jpg

TS_Panel_Fin_003 (resized).jpgTS_Panel_Fin_003 (resized).jpg

#4477 6 years ago

I'm just going to leave this right here......

Grips by OLDPINGUY / Art's Arcade. (excellent quality, fast shipping, perfect packaging)

IMG_6542 (resized).JPGIMG_6542 (resized).JPG

IMG_6543 (resized).JPGIMG_6543 (resized).JPG

#4478 6 years ago

Great job, sebo! Really like the brick speaker panel.

#4479 6 years ago

very nice panel good job!

#4480 6 years ago

Thank you!
If anybody would like to purchase one shoot me a pm. The first run was already sold in the german forum but I am planning a reprint if there is enough request. In real life it looks so much better but it is not easy to make a good foto.

#4481 6 years ago

I'm just going to leave this right here......
Grips by oldpinguy / Art's Arcade. (excellent quality, fast shipping, perfect packaging)

Thank you very much!

#4482 6 years ago

Anybody have the green round decal I see on some Shadows sanctum wear . I have a small wear spot to cover . Thanks

#4483 6 years ago
Quoted from wolfy:

Anybody have the green round decal I see on some Shadows sanctum wear . I have a small wear spot to cover . Thanks

How bad is your spot? I just picked my Shadow up a couple weeks ago and think I lucked out with the sanctum wear. You can't even see mine, it was buffed and a square of mylar tossed on it. If green is what you are looking for I have no clue, I might have a grey one in my parts box I could look for if you are interested. The guys that sold me theres included lots of goodies.

#4484 6 years ago
Quoted from sebo:

If anybody would like to purchase one shoot me a pm. The first run was already sold in the german forum but I am planning a reprint if there is enough request. In real life it looks so much better but it is not easy to make a good foto.

I honestly don't care that you're making Shadow translites, I wasn't the first to do one, I won't be the last, I don't own the idea or the character. But I'd like it better without a knock off of my 'there is no light without shadow" speaker panel plaque. Find your own idea instead of taking mine please. You just directly copied the entire thing. Speaker-Panel (resized).jpgSpeaker-Panel (resized).jpg

#4485 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I honestly don't care that you're making Shadow translites, I wasn't the first to do one, I won't be the last, I don't own the idea or the character. But I'd like it better without a knock off of my 'there is no light without shadow" speaker panel plaque. Find your own idea instead of taking mine please. You just directly copied the entire thing.

Agreed. SEBO do your own design. Maybe do it in German....

This market is too small for knock-off products. Blatant ones are not welcome.

#4486 6 years ago

It's all good if you're doing it for your own use, but if you're selling them, you should remove the plaque. Or reach out to Aurich and work something out first if you absolutely must integrate his work into your design. It's not a legal issue obviously, but it's a small community and you'll be better received if you respect other people's work.

#4487 6 years ago

Where can I get a back board decal of the city buildings with yellow windows. I see it on most of the machines on this thread. Thanks

#4488 6 years ago

I have this one, never installed. Let me know if anyone is interested.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#4489 6 years ago
Quoted from wolfy:

Where can I get a back board decal of the city buildings with yellow windows. I see it on most of the machines on this thread. Thanks

PM me.

#4490 6 years ago

I build 1911s and I always thought it would be cool to build a launcher out of a real one with functional ignition components. The kick in the ass I needed was that my company decided to take my Shadow to the NRA show in Dallas in a few weeks to feature in our booth. I'm honestly pretty lousy at documenting stuff but I've been trying to grab some photos along the way and thought you guys might get a kick out of the project.

Basically I built a pistol out of cosmetically unsalable parts with a dummy firing pin and I chopped the trigger block arm off of the grip safety so you don't have to have it depressed to pull the trigger. You know, for those last second pre-drain Mongol shots. Obviously it's only single action, so you have to manually cock the hammer, but if you do the ball launches at the same exact time as the hammer drop if you want it to drop, which feels pretty damn cool. Here is the switch test:

So far I've built the pistol and machined a mounting plate, which the gun will slide through and be welded into. Clearanced the barrel for wires by cutting off the lower lugs, and modified a magazine to act as the (removable for service) switch carrier. I also polished and recoated the carriage bolts because they were rusty and horrible and had mold marks all over them. I'm hoping to get it welded up in the next couple days so I can get it mounted.
IMG_9522 (resized).JPGIMG_9522 (resized).JPG
IMG_9538 (resized).JPGIMG_9538 (resized).JPG
IMG_9508 (resized).JPGIMG_9508 (resized).JPG
IMG_9533 (resized).JPGIMG_9533 (resized).JPG

#4491 6 years ago

F27C3CB9-EF83-4ABF-A396-EA0FAFC3C628 (resized).jpegF27C3CB9-EF83-4ABF-A396-EA0FAFC3C628 (resized).jpeg

03C92B5D-ACD4-4D72-AB70-468754757BB4 (resized).jpeg03C92B5D-ACD4-4D72-AB70-468754757BB4 (resized).jpeg

#4492 6 years ago

Does anybody still sell the green dot for the Sanctum?

#4493 6 years ago

I need a green dot as well and still need a backboard city decal. Thanks

#4494 6 years ago

What's the deal with the green dot? I've seen them before but didn't know why people were adding it to their games.

#4495 6 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

What's the deal with the green dot? I've seen them before but didn't know why people were adding it to their games.

It's so people know where to aim, kind of like an easy to see target.

#4496 6 years ago

Thanks to Jeff (jonesjb) for hooking me up on the best backbox decal.

#4497 6 years ago

Check out the pinstadiums in action on my youtube channel. The channel is a work in progress, hopefully I'm up and running by this time next year. Thanks for checking it out, The Shadow knows!

A6AD19C2-FBAB-4ED6-9E6E-7A7DE19DFF32 (resized).jpegA6AD19C2-FBAB-4ED6-9E6E-7A7DE19DFF32 (resized).jpeg
2771EC57-008E-4318-A507-420029D56DA6 (resized).jpeg2771EC57-008E-4318-A507-420029D56DA6 (resized).jpeg

#4498 6 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

The green dot protects the playfield from sanctum magnet wear and covers previous damage.

IMG_7728 (resized).PNGIMG_7728 (resized).PNG

#4499 6 years ago

I've got a bad microswitch in the sanctum ball lock "trough." It's the last one closest to the eject mechanism. Anyone know where I can find a replacement with a wireform activator that'll work?

#4500 6 years ago
Quoted from mbaumle:

I've got a bad microswitch in the sanctum ball lock "trough." It's the last one closest to the eject mechanism. Anyone know where I can find a replacement with a wireform activator that'll work?

Pinball -life? I think its the same style thats in the inlanes and outlanes. Pretty comon

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 58.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

$ 16.00
Playfield - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

€ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

7,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hamilton, ON
$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pleasanton, CA
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

5,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Thornton, CO
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 10,927 posts in this topic. You are on page 90 of 219.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-shadow-club/page/90?hl=guinnesstime and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.