IMG_0517 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0701 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0512 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0513 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1404 (resized).JPEG
IMG_1405 (resized).JPEG
IMG_7706 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 10,927 posts in this topic. You are on page 81 of 219.
#4001 6 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

Is anyone else using a pinsound board in your Shadow?

If anyone ever uses the Pinsound board with the original game sounds you will need to switch "#13 ball in launcher" to a "single" sound. Otherwise it plays through the first ball and the game over music. Hit me up if you ever run into this. I highly recommend the board. The sounds are killer on my Shadow.

#4002 6 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

Is anyone else using a pinsound board in your Shadow?

I've been waiting for someone to use it to add shaker support. I believe pinsound now has that capability but I'm not sure you can adjust the intensity of the shake yet. Once you can improve the sound and full shaker support, I can justify getting one.

#4003 6 years ago
Quoted from holmstarrunner:

I've been waiting for someone to use it to add shaker support. I believe pinsound now has that capability but I'm not sure you can adjust the intensity of the shake yet. Once you can improve the sound and full shaker support, I can justify getting one.

Hi,
firmware 05 supports a shaker
I'm using a pinsound board including shaker in my T2. A guy in germany made an awesome reorchestration for the T2 and together with a speaker upgrade it's really marvelous!

#4004 6 years ago
Quoted from holmstarrunner:

I'm a shaker junkie. I may have to obsess over this now.

#4005 6 years ago
Quoted from GRUMPY:

Complete the scenes, battle field, khan multiball and shadow multiball and into the saucer.

Either saucer will start Final Battle when insert is lit.

#4006 6 years ago
Quoted from Lamprey:

I got them from Tombstone Gun Grips modeled after 1911 grips. Since The Shadow holes don't match up with 1911 grip holes I just had him shape them, but not drill the holes... Additionally, I notched them similarly to the stock Shadow grips. And, of course, buffed them to have a nice shine!

Thanks for this! Did you consider sending in a tracing to have him drill the holes and add the notches for you? Or would there have been significant additional cost for that? Also, do you know if you ordered the "Colt 1911 Smooth (16a)"? And what thickness did you go with (he offers thin/medium/thick).

#4007 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Thanks for this! Did you consider sending in a tracing to have him drill the holes and add the notches for you? Or would there have been significant additional cost for that? Also, do you know if you ordered the "Colt 1911 Smooth (16a)"? And what thickness did you go with (he offers thin/medium/thick).

I didn't even ask about sending a tracing. He seems pretty response on email, so you might ask him about that.

As for what I ordered, yep it was the Colt 1911 Smooth (16a) in Medium thickness. I suspect that Thick would also work great, but Thin would be too thin to counter-sink the bolts.

#4008 6 years ago
Quoted from Tommy_Pins:

How's the lasting ability with this pin. I'm leaning towards this for my next pin.

I was supposed to meet a guy at the Chicago Pinball Expo to pick up a Fish Tales, but he was a no show. I ended up using that cash for a The Shadow instead. I really do enjoy Fish Tales, but I have zero regrets about picking up The Shadow instead. I'm not sure it's my favorite game in my lineup, but I think Bram Stoker's Dracula, Congo, and The Shadow will all be staying for a long-long time in my small lineup. Three of the best bang for your buck pins in all of pinball. I still wouldn't mind adding another Fish Tales; but whenever they turn up the timing is horrible. This last time it was while my wife was in France and I just couldn't commit to buying another pin while she was out of the country. I'm sure I'll regret that decision. Anyway, I think it's a machine that could stay for quite some time in most collections. I know a few collectors that are exclusively into newer Sterns and they just don't get into the 90s era stuff, but if you are at all into the era you won't be disappointed by The Shadow.

#4009 6 years ago

lpeters82 - we have similar taste with our collections. Question: Did it take you a while to get into The Shadow or did you really dig it from the first time you played it?

#4010 6 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

I was supposed to meet a guy at the Chicago Pinball Expo to pick up a Fish Tales, but he was a no show. I ended up using that cash for a The Shadow instead. I really do enjoy Fish Tales, but I have zero regrets about picking up The Shadow instead. I'm not sure it's my favorite game in my lineup, but I think Bram Stoker's Dracula, Congo, and The Shadow will all be staying for a long-long time in my small lineup. Three of the best bang for your buck pins in all of pinball. I still wouldn't mind adding another Fish Tales; but whenever they turn up the timing is horrible. This last time it was while my wife was in France and I just couldn't commit to buying another pin while she was out of the country. I'm sure I'll regret that decision. Anyway, I think it's a machine that could stay for quite some time in most collections. I know a few collectors that are exclusively into newer Sterns and they just don't get into the 90s era stuff, but if you are at all into the era you won't be disappointed by The Shadow.

thats a very nice line up. i am sure ill end up with a congo but everytime i see one its beat to crap. congo and bsd my next pins.

#4011 6 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Trifecta!

#4012 6 years ago

so i mostly like working on the pins more than playing them.
the playfield was a little too dark for me so i added 4 spots with blue leds from cointaker, big difference. dont forget when adding spots to wrap them with heat shrink to keep them on nice and secure and i use little glue dots to keep the bulbs in (i get them from the craft store).

IMG_2155 (resized).JPGIMG_2155 (resized).JPG

IMG_2157 (resized).JPGIMG_2157 (resized).JPG

IMG_2156 (resized).JPGIMG_2156 (resized).JPG

IMG_2158 (resized).JPGIMG_2158 (resized).JPG

#4013 6 years ago

added an led strip in the corner under the right divertor ramp to light it up
went with a cointaker purple led strip

IMG_2163 (resized).JPGIMG_2163 (resized).JPG

IMG_2164 (resized).JPGIMG_2164 (resized).JPG

IMG_2165 (resized).JPGIMG_2165 (resized).JPG

#4014 6 years ago
Quoted from dudah:

I worked through all the scenes but the insert for "complete all scenes" didn't light, the modes just started over. I didn't necessarily complete them as I probably drained during at least one. Didn't hit the saucer, guess I'll try again next time

You sure the insert light is working? Like others said, you don't have to finish any modes just start them. Same for other items in scarf except battlefield. You have to defeat the battlefield at least once. Final Battle will light when you light all the scarf inserts. It would be very easy to test this with glass off.

#4015 6 years ago
Quoted from tjprice222:

lpeters82 - we have similar taste with our collections. Question: Did it take you a while to get into The Shadow or did you really dig it from the first time you played it?

I've always liked the toys on TS, so that really helped me get into the game right away. The ball lock is one of my favorite uses for a magnet and the battlefield is almost like a physical video mode. I really like that..so much so I wish they didn't have the other video mode. Probably my only real negatives on the gameplay is the difficulty of the modes and the ramps aren't the smoothest. On the positive side it's my wife's favorite machine.

Quoted from robotron:

thats a very nice line up. i am sure ill end up with a congo but everytime i see one its beat to crap. congo and bsd my next pins.

Thanks, I know it's not a lineup filled with A-listers, but I really think I've done well in terms of a bang for your buck list. I am worried my lineup is a bit to heavy on mid-90s pins, but that is the era I enjoy the most. I might go look at my first EM on Tuesday. I'll post more if that pans out.

#4016 6 years ago

Joining the club

IMG_1761 (resized).JPGIMG_1761 (resized).JPG

#4017 6 years ago
Quoted from jimjim66:

I would like to see some guns/gun handles that were redone to get some ideas. Different color handles, materials, black nickel coating, regular chrome, etc....I plan on getting my done next year after I do some other projects.
Thanks.

I'm actually building a completely new launcher for mine out of a Cabot 1911. I modified a magazine to be the switch carrier so the trigger bow is what activates it and if you ever need to service it you just drop the mag. I haven't decided if I'm going to cut the grip safety tang off or not, I probably will though as it will likely just cause confusion for players. Either way it will work with the hammer up or down, but you will obviously have to cock the hammer if you want to feel it drop. I have the trigger pull set at 2.5# and when the hammer drops, the ball will launch. It's done I just have to get around to machining the plate that it will go through and mount to the cabinet. I'll do a detailed post when I'm done but here is gun prior to welding and cutting it.

IMG_7065 (resized).JPGIMG_7065 (resized).JPG

#4018 6 years ago

This week I updated my double feature frames with Noir... 70 years old linen backed pieces of film history.

IMG_4332 (resized).JPGIMG_4332 (resized).JPG

#4019 6 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

added an led strip in the corner under the right divertor ramp to light it up
went with a cointaker purple led strip

Where did you get your side blade art at?

#4020 6 years ago
Quoted from tonedef131:

I'm actually building a completely new launcher for mine out of a Cabot 1911. I modified a magazine to be the switch carrier so the trigger bow is what activates it and if you ever need to service it you just drop the mag. I haven't decided if I'm going to cut the grip safety tang off or not, I probably will though as it will likely just cause confusion for players. Either way it will work with the hammer up or down, but you will obviously have to cock the hammer if you want to feel it drop. I have the trigger pull set at 2.5# and when the hammer drops, the ball will launch. It's done I just have to get around to machining the plate that it will go through and mount to the cabinet. I'll do a detailed post when I'm done but here is gun prior to welding and cutting it.

Your gonna build a ball launcher out of a 7000 dollar custom handmade Cabot 1911 that takes over a year to recieve from the company?

#4021 6 years ago

Going to look at a Shadow for sale tonight. Any advice on things to check that are usually an issue on these machines? Any assistance would be appreciated. Hoping to be a member of the club by tonight

#4022 6 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Your gonna build a ball launcher out of a 7000 dollar custom handmade Cabot 1911 that takes over a year to recieve from the company?

The mod costs twice as much as the actual machine...that's going all in.

#4023 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Going to look at a Shadow for sale tonight. Any advice on things to check that are usually an issue on these machines? Any assistance would be appreciated. Hoping to be a member of the club by tonight

Sanctum wear and does the lock work properly. Battlefield functioning properly. Ramps - While they still work fine, sometimes they come a part and need to be welded back together. Additionally check that the diverters are not only functioning properly, but moving to the correct position. Sometimes they will not move all the way in place.

From an aesthetic POV - make sure all 4 rings are present at the ramps. Three mongel figures (2 at left ramp and 1 on the right side of the PF). A phurba should be attached to the top of each ramp diverter.

I know I have a cracked plastic just right of the wall lock and left of the right ramp. Not sure if that is common or not.

#4024 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballNewb:

Sanctum wear and does the lock work properly. Battlefield functioning properly. Ramps - While they still work fine, sometimes they come a part and need to be welded back together. Additionally check that the diverters are not only functioning properly, but moving to the correct position. Sometimes they will not move all the way in place.
From an aesthetic POV - make sure all 4 rings are present at the ramps. Three mongel figures (2 at left ramp and 1 on the right side of the PF). A phurba should be attached to the top of each ramp diverter.
I know I have a cracked plastic just right of the wall lock and left of the right ramp. Not sure if that is common or not.

Thanks for the feedback! Very helpful and gives me some ideas on what to look for.

#4025 6 years ago

Yeah, I'm Cabots Production Manager.

I finally beat the final battle today and set a new high score in the process. Also got loop champ on the game before, this machine is a hell of a rush when you get it groovin.

#4026 6 years ago

I got an issue with mine. No sound is coming out of it. I checked the batteries and it looks fine. Boards look good too. Yet, still no sound. Please help.

#4027 6 years ago

Where did you get your side blade art at?

dunno got it like that

#4028 6 years ago

Looking to Buy a Shadow. PM me if you are within driving distance?

#4029 6 years ago
Quoted from dawasa:

Looking to Buy a Shadow. PM me if you are within driving distance?

Only the shadow knows your location, LOL.

#4030 6 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

I got an issue with mine. No sound is coming out of it. I checked the batteries and it looks fine. Boards look good too. Yet, still no sound. Please help.

Have you checked for proper voltage at the test points? Try pulling and checking any associated fuse. You could also try just reseating the connectors. Did the issue pop up after some other repair or mod that you have done?

#4031 6 years ago

Hello! I have loved our Shadow for years but never was the one in charge of any maintenance. I recently moved the machine downstairs (from an unused storage area that was supposed to be a gameroom) after watching YouTube to learn how to make that happen with folding down the backbox and all. Now I'm trying to get up to speed and get a few things working.

I guess I need to start by ordering a rubber ring kit? Sources? I know I can get that on eBay but don't know what is best.

I also have to fix a battery leak issue - was a separate board - not sure if that is standard or not.

I also can't seem to get the lockdown bar back on. The lever seems to be working properly and I know how that works. I just can't push it down the last 1/2 inch or so. So frustrating!!!!

Thanks for any help!!!!!! Does anyone know of someone who does repairs in the Allentown, PA area?

IMG_2695 (resized).JPGIMG_2695 (resized).JPG

IMG_2697 (resized).JPGIMG_2697 (resized).JPG

IMG_2703 (resized).JPGIMG_2703 (resized).JPG

IMG_2704 (resized).JPGIMG_2704 (resized).JPG

IMG_2705 (resized).JPGIMG_2705 (resized).JPG

#4032 6 years ago
Quoted from RyKatEm:

Hello! I have loved our Shadow for years but never was the one in charge of any maintenance. I recently moved the machine downstairs (from an unused storage area that was supposed to be a gameroom) after watching YouTube to learn how to make that happen with folding down the backbox and all. Now I'm trying to get up to speed and get a few things working.
I guess I need to start by ordering a rubber ring kit? Sources? I know I can get that on eBay but don't know what is best.
I also have to fix a battery leak issue - was a separate board - not sure if that is standard or not.
I also can't seem to get the lockdown bar back on. The lever seems to be working properly and I know how that works. I just can't push it down the last 1/2 inch or so. So frustrating!!!!
Thanks for any help!!!!!! Does anyone know of someone who does repairs in the Allentown, PA area?

Black/white rubber is a thing of the past. Those eBay kits are garbage. You can splurge for some Titan rubbers, I prefer the translucent silicone ones from PinballLife.

You need to scrap those batteries before they eat the whole game! There's plenty of people in the Allentown area that do great work. I'm sure some locals will chime in. They can pop in a NVRAM (eliminates batteries), or a button cell battery is a cheap easy fix that won't leak and will last a long time.

Make sure the lockdown lever is pulled all the way to the left and the glass is all the way up. If you're still having trouble you can adjust the brass screws on the top of the lockdown receiver to get it in there.

#4033 6 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

Have you checked fuses with a multimeter? That's the first thing to check when things start going wrong with boards. Other thing to always check is for loose or burnt connectors.

#4034 6 years ago
Quoted from RyKatEm:

Make sure the glass is slid all the way up while you are putting the lockdown bar in place. Sometimes it will slide down just a tiny bit and keep the lockdown bar from seating all the way down.
Yikes! Those batteries are scary. The small daughter board that the battery holder is mounted on is standard. Good thing it was there!

#4035 6 years ago

Finally got to the final battle tonight. Missed finishing it by 5 shots.
Drained my balls, thought I was done, then I realized I had a ball stuck.
I looked up and saw that the left diverter had a ball trapped on the left side.
I laughed and tried to snap a picture, just as it was taking the game went into ball search mode and drained the ball immediately.

I felt like an idiot.
I was killing it for a while, guessed I got a high score, went to enter it and only got high score #3 when I was expecting GC.
This game is real bittersweet sometimes!

#4036 6 years ago

Anybody have any plastic scans?

#4037 6 years ago

Some side blade and apron art love...

IMG_6142 (resized).JPGIMG_6142 (resized).JPG

IMG_6144 (resized).JPGIMG_6144 (resized).JPG

IMG_6143 (resized).JPGIMG_6143 (resized).JPG

IMG_6151 (resized).JPGIMG_6151 (resized).JPG

#4038 6 years ago

Are you trying to ask if he's going to offer the mod for sale to other Shadow owners?

#4039 6 years ago
Quoted from dudah:

Black/white rubber is a thing of the past. Those eBay kits are garbage. You can splurge for some Titan rubbers, I prefer the translucent silicone ones from PinballLife.
You need to scrap those batteries before they eat the whole game! There's plenty of people in the Allentown area that do great work. I'm sure some locals will chime in. They can pop in a NVRAM (eliminates batteries), or a button cell battery is a cheap easy fix that won't leak and will last a long time.
Make sure the lockdown lever is pulled all the way to the left and the glass is all the way up. If you're still having trouble you can adjust the brass screws on the top of the lockdown receiver to get it in there.

Thanks so much @dudah! Sorry for my late reply. I have had issues using the forum on my phone and didn't get notifications like I thought I would! I got the lockdown bar issue fixed. I didn't have the playfield down all the way! I did have to adjust the screws a bit too. Maybe I need to post in the main area to find some people local to Allentown. I looked into the NVRAM and that might be best. Do you have that on your Shadow? I don't know if I can do that change myself. Does it work well? TS doesn't have an issue with time, does it? I searched here and the NVRAM doesn't track time while the machine isn't on? Just wanted to understand the implications of that.

I am looking at getting the Titan rubbers. I look up parts in the manual and then find what I need instead of a kit, right? Sorry for probably stupid questions. I am new to all of this and trying to get up to speed! Thanks so much!!!

#4040 6 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Make sure the glass is slid all the way up while you are putting the lockdown bar in place. Sometimes it will slide down just a tiny bit and keep the lockdown bar from seating all the way down.
Yikes! Those batteries are scary. The small daughter board that the battery holder is mounted on is standard. Good thing it was there!

RCA1 Thanks so much for the reply. Somehow the playfield wasn't all the way down! I got it worked out!

Are you saying the small daughter board is something I could replace with the battery holder already on it? I cleaned it with vinegar and baking soda but can't get everything off and some of the metal is rusted.

#4041 6 years ago

I put Titan rubbers in my games. There is usually enough info online and in manuals to figure it out. Manuals as sometimes incorrect, though. I also have nvram in my shadow. It works great and cheap but not easy to install. Soldering is involved so best to have an experienced board repair person do it. Nvram works fine on any game but games with midnight madness will no longer do that mode correctly because time is no longer tracked.

#4042 6 years ago

I decided to try the battery holder after cleaning it and it seems to work fine. I ordered rubber from titan and pinball life as well as some bulbs. I got things working while I wait for that but the battlefield isn't working It is lit, and the ball goes up there, but the part that goes back and forth up there doesn't move. Got this from the test and looked it up in the manual but not sure if next steps.

I put rubber bands in place of the sling while I wait and the ball went inside there lol. Oops. But at least I could mostly play it - it didn't happen again. But then the flipped rubber kept coming off. Glad I ordered a whole set!

IMG_3315 (resized).PNGIMG_3315 (resized).PNG

IMG_3313 (resized).JPGIMG_3313 (resized).JPG

IMG_3317 (resized).JPGIMG_3317 (resized).JPG

#4043 6 years ago
Quoted from RyKatEm:

I decided to try the battery holder after cleaning it and it seems to work fine. I ordered rubber from titan and pinball life as well as some bulbs. I got things working while I wait for that but the battlefield isn't working It is lit, and the ball goes up there, but the part that goes back and forth up there doesn't move. Got this from the test and looked it up in the manual but not sure if next steps.
I put rubber bands in place of the sling while I wait and the ball went inside there lol. Oops. But at least I could mostly play it - it didn't happen again. But then the flipped rubber kept coming off. Glad I ordered a whole set!

I know the picture from the manual tells me what to do as the next step, but I don't know how to do those things, lol.

#4044 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Some side blade and apron art love...

Wow ZMeny that looks great!

#4045 6 years ago

Recently joined the Shadow club. Does anyone know if you can buy the right hand side plastic anywhere (below is a picture of the broken piece)? Also, I noticed on the mini playfield, the ramp from which the ball enters the mini playfield seems to be too close to the bottom two targets. Can this problem be resolved easily? I have attached a couple photos of the playfield. Thanks for your help!

Shadow1 peg (resized).jpgShadow1 peg (resized).jpg

Shadow2 peg (resized).jpgShadow2 peg (resized).jpg

Shadow3 peg (resized).jpgShadow3 peg (resized).jpg

#4046 6 years ago

It will be difficult getting just one plastic piece - probably would have to get a whole set. Quick search and it looks like no sets are currently available. That sucks. Maybe some more will be made in the future.

I would check to see if you mini playfield is seated all the way down. Looks like it is at an up angle some.

#4047 6 years ago

So just a quick FYI. I was getting really annoyed with airballs from the two targets on either side of the left ramp. A while back, I had put a black rubber for a post on the metal bracket behind the target on my RZ to settle down airballs, so I decided to try that on my Shadow.

Amazing. The airballs just went away. The ball will kick back really fast from those targets still, but at least it's not jumping over the slingshot and into the outlane.

I don't have a pic, but essentially just remove the foam and push a black rubber for a post onto the bracket, then cut off the top part. This gives a nice firm rubber so the target doesn't bend back as much and launch the balls.

#4048 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Recently joined the Shadow club. Does anyone know if you can buy the right hand side plastic anywhere (below is a picture of the broken piece)? Also, I noticed on the mini playfield, the ramp from which the ball enters the mini playfield seems to be too close to the bottom two targets. Can this problem be resolved easily? I have attached a couple photos of the playfield. Thanks for your help!

There's one on eBay

#4049 6 years ago
Quoted from SilverballNut:

So just a quick FYI. I was getting really annoyed with airballs from the two targets on either side of the left ramp. A while back, I had put a black rubber for a post on the metal bracket behind the target on my RZ to settle down airballs, so I decided to try that on my Shadow.
Amazing. The airballs just went away. The ball will kick back really fast from those targets still, but at least it's not jumping over the slingshot and into the outlane.
I don't have a pic, but essentially just remove the foam and push a black rubber for a post onto the bracket, then cut off the top part. This gives a nice firm rubber so the target doesn't bend back as much and launch the balls.

New or replaced Targets?

Nice Idea...might help some people on GB?

#4050 6 years ago
Quoted from SilverballNut:

but essentially just remove the foam and push a black rubber for a post onto the bracket, then cut off the top part. This gives a nice firm rubber so the target doesn't bend back as much and launch the balls.

thanks, i'm gonna try this!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

5,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Thornton, CO
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pleasanton, CA
$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

€ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Louisville, KY
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 16.00
Playfield - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 58.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Buffalo, NY
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 10,927 posts in this topic. You are on page 81 of 219.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-shadow-club/page/81?hl=zmeny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.