IMG_0517 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0701 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0512 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0513 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1404 (resized).JPEG
IMG_1405 (resized).JPEG
IMG_7706 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 10,927 posts in this topic. You are on page 111 of 219.
#5501 5 years ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

I installed new ramps made by Mantis I believe. On the left ramp it will jump the wireform going right. On the left ramp diverting left it will slam the ring bracket on the ramp and sort of stop, drop in place and then roll down the wireform. The right ramp diverting left will sometimes jump the wireform as well. Anyone have similar experience with the newer ramps?

New ramps are likely faster playing than the old ones. I'll get ball jumps for a few games after I wipe down or wax the playfield due to the increased speed of the ball. Maybe raise the back of the playfield slightly to slow the ball a little bit going up the ramps?

#5502 5 years ago
Quoted from gjm7777:

I've installed a new left ramp from Mantis, and I did end up having to adjust the wireform, but it was all the way to the right where the end of the wireform ties in. I probably posted about it in this thread somewhere.
Another thing I recommend is installing this
https://www.pinballlife.com/sub-microswitch-with-4-straight-wire-actuator.html
It will help keep the ball aligned a bit more. The original switch there ends up having issues registering, and can sometimes even trap the ball when it barely makes it up the ramp an into the wireform.

Done all this including extending the switch out with lexan, etc. i'm not so concerned with switch registers as I barely have any issues. It is the ball flying off the wireforms. Think I'm going to put the old ramps back in and try that. If it works better will sell the new ramps.

#5503 5 years ago

Do the Laseriffic toppers have to be wired into the Shadow somehow or are they plug and play? My friend says his is drawing too much power with the color dmd. Is this a common issue? Thanks. Jim

#5504 5 years ago

somehow or are they plug and play? My friend says his is drawing too much power with the color dmd. Is this a common issue?</blockquote

I just got a Shadow and when I hooked up my ColorDmd I found the 12 volt regulator needed replacing . He may have the same issue

#5505 5 years ago

new to shadow. Anyone know ehre to either obtain or make the plastic that is in front of the kicker for the mini-playfield? Until seeing some pics, didnt know there was one-lol

#5506 5 years ago

Is there anyplace that sells the plastic ramp directly behind the battlefield
Mine is broke so bummed

#5507 5 years ago

428491C1-BDDB-48CA-8B15-DFDC6098DE79 (resized).png428491C1-BDDB-48CA-8B15-DFDC6098DE79 (resized).png

Is this the one? If so, looks like Planetary Pinball has it.

#5508 5 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

[quoted image]
Is this the one? If so, looks like Planetary Pinball has it.

It’s the one above that one directly behind the battlefield
Guy sold me the game didn’t tell me
This thing has tons of issues can’t get through a ball without it crashing
Thought we were friends I called him on the issues he told me I should have looked harder and I should have never bought the game without playing it
I told him I don’t think I needed to I had him to do that and I trusted him
Fucking J Fowler SDTM St. Louis
pretty crappy stuff what a guy

#5509 5 years ago

It's part number 03-9214 right?

Marco is out of stock: https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/03-9214
Ministry of Pinball is out of stock: https://www.ministryofpinball.nl/nl/the-shadow-mini-playfield-ramp.html
Pinball Spare Parts is out of stock: https://www.pinballspareparts.com.au/ramps/ramps-plastic/03-9214.html

So a lot of shops had them, but don't at the moment.. I would suggest putting a wanted ad on Pinside, you might get lucky. Good luck with the search.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#5510 5 years ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

Is there anyplace that sells the plastic ramp directly behind the battlefield
Mine is broke so bummed

Must have been a run on these of late as I haven't seen them out of stock ...

http://www.foramusementonly.to/williams.html looks like they may have them - shoot them an email

#5511 5 years ago

Sorry I wasn't more clear. It's the decorative plastic that's in the front of the Playfield that hides the mini kicker. The little yellow sliding thing

#5512 5 years ago

Thanks for the leads I will email them much appreciated

#5513 5 years ago

Thought we were friends I called him on the issues he told me I should have looked harder and I should have never bought the game without playing it

That blows. What other issues are you having? What condition is the trough behind your Battlefield? The other day the left screw mount tab broke on mine, so when a ball exits the battlefield, it gets stuck since the ramp is now leaning toward the left and the ball cannot roll out. I've been looking for that part also, but at least if I can't find it, I should be able to epoxy the tab just fine. But for now, I have a piece of foam under the left side of the trough to keep it supported and it works fine.

#5514 5 years ago

Thanks for the leads I will email them much appreciated

How is it broken?
One of the screw tabs on mine is broken. It has been "repaired" by having a half-moon shaped metal piece fit around the outside to hold it in place. Less than ideal, but really not noticeable and works fine. Haven't seen that piece for sale.

#5515 5 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

How is it broken?
One of the screw tabs on mine is broken. It has been "repaired" by having a half-moon shaped metal piece fit around the outside to hold it in place. Less than ideal, but really not noticeable and works fine. Haven't seen that piece for sale.

Left side broke exactly like that ball falls to the left

#5516 5 years ago

It’s really a drag the other issues are crazy
The guy went on for months how he is hating selling it cause “I am out of room and will never find a nicer shadow “
I will try and post a video
It makes a loud snapping noise amongst other things
Showing a ck sum error
Game crashes constantly

#5517 5 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

How is it broken?

Can you post a pic of the repair that would be great thanks
And thank you for the responses makes me feel better about this whole thing

#5518 5 years ago

Can you post a pic of the repair that would be great thanks

Yea. It's the right tab on mine. I'll get a pic in here later.

#5519 5 years ago
Quoted from bsbdmd83:

Sorry I wasn't more clear. It's the decorative plastic that's in the front of the Playfield that hides the mini kicker. The little yellow sliding thing

Are you looking for the yellow kicker head? or the large flat red/orange/yellow plastic piece? Or the huge black plastic piece that wraps all the way around the whole assembly?

Kicker head: https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/03-9225

#5520 5 years ago

Showing a ck sum error

Let us know the versions of the display and CPU that are shown when turning the game on. You just likely need the latest ROMs burned to clear the checksum error, that shouldn't be a big deal.

When do the resets happen? Anything that triggers a reset consistently?

#5521 5 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Let us know the versions of the display and CPU that are shown when turning the game on. You just likely need the latest ROMs burned to clear the checksum error, that shouldn't be a big deal.
When do the resets happen? Anything that triggers a reset consistently?

Here’s a glimpse into what happening
It also makes snapping noises real freaking loud

#5522 5 years ago

If the loud snap noise is when the game starts, that's normal. You are also having a reset issue, I would follow the steps in Pinwiki on this problem.

#5523 5 years ago

Here’s a glimpse into what happening
It also makes snapping noises real freaking loud

That is a terrible thing to happen to you. I would like to believe that everyone is trustworthy and honest in this world but we all have been burned at one time or another. But it is just as important that you protect yourself and take extra steps not to get screwed by making sure the game runs right before purchasing. I understand sometimes that is not possible, often rolling the dice and hoping to get a good pin is not the best way to buy.

The good news is you have an awesome machine and there are a ton of awesome people here to help you out. Don't get too discouraged and lets work on making it run like it should.

The first thing you should do is to reseat all the ribbon cables, making sure they are aligned correctly and securely seated. I have purchased games that played fine at the sellers house, just to bring it home and act similar to your machine. Handling of these machines and travel can cause cables to jar loose so spend some time in the backbox unseating and seating cables. Pull all the fuses and check with a multimeter. Check to see if they are correct for the slot it is to go in.

You may have done all these things already, but many problems can be solved simply by making sure everything is getting good, electrical connections.

#5524 5 years ago

I just took this video of one of my Shadows for you. The loud "snap" sound at startup is normal, but you shouldn't hear it again during gameplay. Check my video and see if your ROM versions are the same as mine. Also, does your game report any errors on startup? Mine shows an error but it's only for the EOS flipper switch that I need to adjust.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Xa7iNjAb9hK1HRbq7

As mentioned above, go ahead and unplug and reseat every connector on each board. Might get lucky and have a loose or bad connection. You mentioned a checksum error also, can you provide that error?

#5525 5 years ago

http://www.kahr.us/daughterboard.html

This board is also an option after you do some troubleshooting. I used one on a World Cup Soccer that had random resets that I couldn't reproduce on my own. Never had a reset after that.

#5526 5 years ago
Quoted from Scoot:

That is a terrible thing to happen to you. I would like to believe that everyone is trustworthy and honest in this world but we all have been burned at one time or another. But it is just as important that you protect yourself and take extra steps not to get screwed by making sure the game runs right before purchasing. I understand sometimes that is not possible, often rolling the dice and hoping to get a good pin is not the best way to buy.
The good news is you have an awesome machine and there are a ton of awesome people here to help you out. Don't get too discouraged and lets work on making it run like it should.
The first thing you should do is to reseat all the ribbon cables, making sure they are aligned correctly and securely seated. I have purchased games that played fine at the sellers house, just to bring it home and act similar to your machine. Handling of these machines and travel can cause cables to jar loose so spend some time in the backbox unseating and seating cables. Pull all the fuses and check with a multimeter. Check to see if they are correct for the slot it is to go in.
You may have done all these things already, but many problems can be solved simply by making sure everything is getting good, electrical connections.

Thank you so much for the help I REALLY appreciate it
I agree I have bought close to 30 different pins and am very careful
Sucks cause this was someone I thought was my friend and after told me I should’ve looked harder basically said FU and started spewing lawyer speak at me

#5527 5 years ago
Quoted from Scoot:

Thank you kind words I can and will get it right
I have a 30 year pin tech who wants to help and all information gathered here will help I read these things back to him as he is looking at the machine thanks again

#5528 5 years ago

I will get the error posted as soon as I can
It would show then freeze to fast to right it down

#5529 5 years ago

You guys are really specific to this machine
My friend has knowledge on all and sometimes he takes the info here and points him in a certain direction especially when he is at a loss

#5530 5 years ago

Side note: what ROM revision are you using? There’s an unofficial rom version floating around that fixes the bug volume text bug in the latest official ROM release, that I *believe* gets flagged with a checksum error.

#5531 5 years ago

Hey guys my Shadow has been working great for about a month since I last posted up until now. Having a problem with the right upper flipper. It flips fine but it won't hold when button is held in. Checked all the wiring and switches can't see anything broke or loose. I did notice the solenoid number is not the same as the manual says and there is only one diode on it not two like the others. Don't know if it matters or not, I'm not an electronics brain. Will post pics and maybe someone sees something I don't. Thanks.

20190405_112609 (resized).jpg20190405_112609 (resized).jpg20190405_112637 (resized).jpg20190405_112637 (resized).jpg
#5532 5 years ago

I'd clean the contacts on the switch - put a business card or folder paper between the leafs, close them and rub the paper a bit. Is the switch making contact when the flipper is fully up like shown in these pics I just took? Your coil does only have 1 diode and mine has two. Not sure if that is the cause though, so checking the switch is first to try.

20190405_121827 (resized).jpg20190405_121827 (resized).jpg20190405_121840 (resized).jpg20190405_121840 (resized).jpg

#5533 5 years ago

Thanks for the reply. Here's a pic. Is there a plastic that covers the exposed kicker head so you dont see the back of it?

20190405_144240 (resized).jpg20190405_144240 (resized).jpg
#5534 5 years ago

That's how it's supposed to look. Not sure what you think is missing. You need clear view of paddle to use it and nothing to block ball from falling off battlefield.

#5535 5 years ago

I would like to take the opportunity to clear some things up here and give some facts related to this sale and Marshall's ( Spacemanratso09 ) attempt at dragging my name in the mud.

Here is the timeline:
-Marshall calls me to come see a machine at my home. He brings his family. He comes over, they all play games for a while and then admits to me later he had no intention of buying the game (it was a Last Action Hero, HUO, mint condition). He had just bought one and wants to see how mine compares to his. I had no issue with that at all. It's pinball. We are all family. He notices my Shadow and flips out about how nice it is. His wife agrees. He says he would love to own it someday.
-He flakes out on another "sale." Commits to it, backs out. Two other opportunities to sell missed. No problem. I say nothing. We talk on the phone from time to time.
-Shadow functions fine all this time. I replace the ramps with Mantis ramps. I replaced the phurba parts I was able to. I end up selling the game to a random guy in Kentucky for a moderate price. He loves the game.
-Marshall contacts me and says he wants the game bad. I tell him I no longer have it.
-Calls again. Insists he wants the game. Is willing to pay, what in my mind, is crazy money for it. $4,400. I contact the original person who bought the machine and ask if there is anyway he would sell the game back to me. He agrees to sell it to me for slightly higher than I sold it for. Despite the 5 hour drive, there is a few hundred bucks profit I am looking at. Marshall is pinfamily, so I go pick it up. In KENTUCKY. I am in St. Louis. I tell him I need a $500 deposit if I am to make the drive. I know his reputation of not following through. He agrees. The machine will be picked up by March 29th to prevent flaking. He pays deposit. I give him the invoice shown. I drive to Kentucky. The machine checks out.
-Machine comes home. It will be a few weeks till he gets it. I set it up in my home. Machine plays fine, but I notice the sound is cutting out. I check connections, wires etc. Everything checks out. I do not want this to be a surprise. I contact Marshall and tell him what it is doing. I offer to give him his deposit back and cancel the deal. He insists he still wants it. I tell him I will pay to have it fixed, and just because I feel bad, I knock $200 off. Both texts pictured below. The tech comes, I pay him double his normal rate and he fixes it and assures me he will follow up with Marshall if it has any further problems at no extra charge. Marshall knows the tech, and he confirms this with him, and also confirms that the machine was tested and working.
-Marshall, of course, flakes on the pickup. It gets pushed back, and back. I never threaten to keep his deposit. I just grin and bear it.
-He finally picks it up yesterday. (4-4-19) He claims he is in a hurry so he asks if I will pack the game, take it out of my basement, and have it ready in my driveway for pickup. I begrudgingly agree.
-He arrives, loads the game, and leaves. Happy as hell. Says he would take the game "even if it wasn't working" and thanks me for handling it the way I did.
-I receive a text saying he didn't realize it wasn't as nice as he thought and he wants his money back.
-I slap my forehead and tell him no. He harassed me via text till 1am last night. He now claims it was not functioning at all. The tech was wrong, I am wrong. We are all lying I suppose.

I take a lot of pride in my reputation. Not only here on pinside, but everywhere. My experiences with buyers and sellers is always near perfect, and my feedback reflects that. I gave Marshall ample opportunity to back out of this deal, refunded him money I didn't have to, and PREPAID a tech in case he had any further issues. Now I am a "fucker." Exhausting. On premise alone, this is absurd.
marshall invoice (resized).JPGmarshall invoice (resized).JPGScreenshot_20190405-140330 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190405-140330 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190405-140354 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190405-140354 (resized).jpg

#5536 5 years ago

Ok, so after checking everything obvious was testing the coil with my ohm meter when I noticed the tiny right side coil winding wire had broken off at the solder joint. Cleaned it up and re-soldered it to the pin and it works again. Good thing I didn't have any Beers yet or I would never have seen it !!! Still wondering, though, if it should have 2 diodes or just 1 on the coil. Thanks

#5537 5 years ago
Quoted from SDTMinSTL:

I would like to take the opportunity to clear some things up here and give some facts related to this sale and Marshall's ( spacemanratso09 ) attempt at defamation.
Here is the timeline:
-Marshall calls me to come see a machine at my home. He brings his family. He comes over, they all play games for a while and then admits to me later he had no intention of buying the game (it was a Last Action Hero, HUO, mint condition). He had just bought one and wants to see how mine compares to his. I had no issue with that at all. It's pinball. We are all family. He notices my Shadow and flips out about how nice it is. His wife agrees. He says he would love to own it someday.
-He flakes out on another "sale." Commits to it, backs out. Two other opportunities to sell missed. No problem. I say nothing. We talk on the phone from time to time.
-Shadow functions fine all this time. I replace the ramps with Mantis ramps. I replaced the phurba parts I was able to. I end up selling the game to a random guy in Kentucky for a moderate price. He loves the game.
-Marshall contacts me and says he wants the game bad. I tell him I no longer have it.
-Calls again. Insists he wants the game. Is willing to pay, what in my mind, is crazy money for it. $4,400. I contact the original person who bought the machine and ask if there is anyway he would sell the game back to me. He agrees to sell it to me for slightly higher than I sold it for. Despite the 5 hour drive, there is a few hundred bucks profit I am looking at. Marshall is pinfamily, so I go pick it up. In KENTUCKY. I am in St. Louis. I tell him I need a $500 deposit if I am to make the drive. I know his reputation of not following through. He agrees. The machine will be picked up by March 29th to prevent flaking. He pays deposit. I give him the invoice shown. I drive to Kentucky. The machine checks out.
-Machine comes home. It will be a few weeks till he gets it. I set it up in my home. Machine plays fine, but I notice the sound is cutting out. I check connections, wires etc. Everything checks out. I do not want this to be a surprise. I contact Marshall and tell him what it is doing. I offer to give him his deposit back and cancel the deal. He insists he still wants it. I tell him I will pay to have it fixed, and just because I feel bad, I knock $200 off. Both texts pictured below. The tech comes, I pay him double his normal rate and he fixes it and assures me he will follow up with Marshall if it has any further problems at no extra charge. Marshall knows the tech, and he confirms this with him, and also confirms that the machine was tested and working.
-Marshall, of course, flakes on the pickup. It gets pushed back, and back. I never threaten to keep his deposit. I just grin and bear it.
-He finally picks it up yesterday. (4-4-19) He claims he is in a hurry so he asks if I will pack the game, take it out of my basement, and have it ready in my driveway for pickup. I begrudgingly agree.
-He arrives, loads the game, and leaves. Happy as hell. Says he would take the game "even if it wasn't working" and thanks me for handling it the way I did.
-I receive a text saying he didn't realize it wasn't as nice as he thought and he wants his money back.
-I slap my forehead and tell him no. He harassed me via text till 1am last night. He now claims it was not functioning at all. The tech was wrong, I am wrong. We are all lying I suppose.
I take a lot of pride in my reputation. Not only here on pinside, but everywhere. My experiences with buyers and sellers is always near perfect, and my feedback reflects that. I gave Marshall ample opportunity to back out of this deal, refunded him money I didn't have to, and PREPAID a tech in case he had any further issues. Now I am a "fucker." Exhausting. On premise alone, this is absurd. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Interesting.

#5538 5 years ago
Quoted from SDTMinSTL:

I would like to take the opportunity to clear some things up here and give some facts related to this sale and Marshall's ( spacemanratso09 ) attempt at defamation.
Here is the timeline:
I take a lot of pride in my reputation. Not only here on pinside, but everywhere. My experiences with buyers and sellers is always near perfect, and my feedback reflects that. I gave Marshall ample opportunity to back out of this deal, refunded him money I didn't have to, and PREPAID a tech in case he had any further issues. Now I am a "fucker." Exhausting. On premise alone, this is absurd. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice mate
My request to pack it up is not a reflection of my poor judgment but my a reflection of my opinion of you till now

#5539 5 years ago

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of pinball enthusiasts?

You know who.

#5540 5 years ago
Quoted from SDTMinSTL:

I would like to take the opportunity to clear some things up here and give some facts related to this sale and Marshall's ( spacemanratso09 ) attempt at dragging my name in the mud.
Here is the timeline:
I take a lot of pride in my reputation. Not only here on pinside, but everywhere. My experiences with buyers and sellers is always near perfect, and my feedback reflects that. I gave Marshall ample opportunity to back out of this deal, refunded him money I didn't have to, and PREPAID a tech in case he had any further issues. Now I am a "fucker." Exhausting. On premise alone, this is absurd.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Me thinks the gentleman doth protests too much

#5541 5 years ago

Oh okay then that's perfect then I need one other bit of Health I've got a loose wire that looks like it must come out of one of the Molex connector underneath

15544979389101001987776789514801 (resized).jpg15544979389101001987776789514801 (resized).jpg
#5542 5 years ago

Yup, that wire goes to the connector

20190405_170213 (resized).jpg20190405_170213 (resized).jpg

#5544 5 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Must have been a run on these of late as I haven't seen them out of stock ...
http://www.foramusementonly.to/williams.html looks like they may have them - shoot them an email

Thanks for the tip on that site, I just ordered one. There might be more if anyone needs it.

#5545 5 years ago
Quoted from bsbdmd83:

Thanks for the reply. Here's a pic. Is there a plastic that covers the exposed kicker head so you dont see the back of it?
[quoted image]

This is what I did with mine. Just added some plastic to each half and then painted it.

A2CE4213-99D5-4420-A969-8CA8E6E9E7D6 (resized).jpegA2CE4213-99D5-4420-A969-8CA8E6E9E7D6 (resized).jpeg1FB5DF26-EC68-49CE-9A11-4A2A2DEFE206 (resized).jpeg1FB5DF26-EC68-49CE-9A11-4A2A2DEFE206 (resized).jpeg
#5547 5 years ago

"None of this is meant to be a personal slam" . . . . "Fucking J Fowler SDTM St. Louis". Oh okay that second sentence makes sense . Which is it big boy? Fowler is anal as hell with his machines. Hell, he even had a very good pin tech look over the game that you had a boner for.

"Sometimes people back out of pin deals cause family health issues get in the way. So next time someone changes their mind think about it first there may be a reason. . ."

So be a man and say so! Or do what other men do and say their "wife" told them no.

I'm smelling drama and BS on your part. . .I'm glad I don't sell games as I would hate to come across a buyer like you.

#5548 5 years ago
Quoted from Swainer80:

"None of this is meant to be a personal slam" . . . . "Fucking J Fowler SDTM St. Louis". Oh okay that second sentence makes sense . Which is it big boy? Fowler is anal as hell with his machines. Hell, he even had a very good pin tech look over the game that you had a boner for.
"Sometimes people back out of pin deals cause family health issues get in the way. So next time someone changes their mind think about it first there may be a reason. . ."
So be a man and say so! Or do what other men do and say their "wife" told them no.
I'm smelling drama and BS on your part. . .I'm glad I don't sell games as I would hate to come across a buyer like you.

I’m glad your not selling pinballs to man

#5549 5 years ago

Elevator man, save it! For some reason the Pinbot my friend bought from you, for his mom, was flaky as f**k after playing it for anything more than 15 mins. It took a while to figure out, but after seeing the flashers flicker when the flippers were flipped we found the the snubber diode leads were just twisted loosely through the flipper coil lug eyelets. Don't throw any stones buddy.

#5550 5 years ago

I’m glad your not selling pinballs to man

Is that it? Is that your refute? You slam someone and then have the balls to try to walk it back and say you are not personally slamming someone? You have posted the video of the game goofing off . . . call out the tech to look at it, it sounds like that contingency has been planned as well as paid for, and get it figured out. It is 25 year old machine, shit happens, deal with it. Speaking of doth protest too much, did you hear your self on the video!? . . .sheesh, fking drama queen.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
7,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hamilton, ON
€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 16.00
Playfield - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

€ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Machine - For Sale
Buffalo, NY
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Louisville, KY
€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 58.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Boards
Slap Save Creations

5,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tucson, AZ
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 10,927 posts in this topic. You are on page 111 of 219.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-shadow-club/page/111?hl=manny65 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.