Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 45 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by spinal
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spinal.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#45 6 years ago

If you are truely worried that you might lose $500 or $1000 in a number of years eventhough you will have tons of fun over those years, you shouldn't be buying pinball machines at all.

I have yet to play TS but I know that it's one of the most highly regarded and lowest priced games you can get. As well, lower priced games hold their value more than higher priced games so my guess would be that TS is less risky than most titles you could buy out there. But don't even think of using the word "investment" because there are no guarantees that any market will just continue indefinitely in the same way.

Another point is that if you had to sell it would be much easier to do so than most titles out there because it's lower priced and highly sought after.

Pinball is the least risky luxury purchase you can make so I say go for it.

Wait, there is one larger risk I forgot to mention - you might love it so much that you won't stop buying them

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spinal.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-shadow-a-safe-investment?tu=spinal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.