View topic image gallery

photo_2022-10-01_22-29-52 (resized).jpg
IMG_20221001_222921.jpg
Mod3 (resized).jpg
Mod (resized).jpg
Mod 2 (resized).jpg

#1 1 year ago

Hello everyone,

Here I present a mod for The Mandalorian pinball machine, It measures 12''x3''x5''. I have designed this mod to correct the problem that the ball always falls but it can also be used so that the ball does not stop. It is made in 3d print and contains a Led, an IR Sensor, a stepper motor and an arduino nano. Please watch the video I put up with this.

This Mod will help control the ball so that it does not go off the ramp. It can also be used statically and the ball always passes as usual.

For those who are interested, please send me a private message for now. I'm checking to see if I can sell this through Biz, but in the meantime I'll be doing it for a donation of $490 plus shipping and packing. I'll be making the list. Thanks for your time

Mod (resized).jpgMod (resized).jpgMod 2 (resized).jpgMod 2 (resized).jpgMod3 (resized).jpgMod3 (resized).jpg
#2 1 year ago

Love the creature ! GLWS

#3 1 year ago

Looks pretty great! Is this printed or molded?

For those of us who are more into Star Wars, this is called the "Krayt Dragon". Dates all the way back to the first film

#4 1 year ago

It says 3D print in OP’s post.

#5 1 year ago

These guy is artist. Like his topper the man has skills

#6 1 year ago

Lets try that again This man is a artist. lol

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Looks pretty great! Is this printed or molded?
For those of us who are more into Star Wars, this is called the "Krayt Dragon". Dates all the way back to the first film

Thank you for your feedback.

This model is all made in the 3d print.

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from ripit:

These guy is artist. Like his topper the man has skills

Thank you for your feedback,

Well I tried to make stuff beyond of what is already made! I love electronics and design so I always think in moving toys!

#10 1 year ago
Quoted from Floydpr:

This model is all made in the 3d print.

Outstanding work!

#11 1 year ago

Don't be surprised if one of the big guys try to hire you. They could use some of your talent and thinking about parts moving. That really stands out for me.

#12 1 year ago

Incredible work! Hope you continue to build mods for the community.

#13 1 year ago
Quoted from ripit:

Don't be surprised if one of the big guys try to hire you. They could use some of your talent and thinking about parts moving. That really stands out for me.

Thank you, It would be an honor As long as I can work from home!!

#14 1 year ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

Incredible work! Hope you continue to build mods for the community.

Thank you for your feedback! I hope to continue doing one more for the mandalorian!

#15 1 year ago

Floyd doesn't mess around. Incredible mods. Gold standard.

#16 1 year ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Floyd doesn't mess around. Incredible mods. Gold standard.

1 month later
#18 1 year ago

Hello everyone, here I leave you a 20% discount for those who want to get a Sand Beast. It only lasts a week and there are only 4 left. Thank you.
CODE; ZN4X-ZBK8-YF1M-R31Y

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1423-beyond-shop/07091-the-sand-beast-mod-propremium-amp-le
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1423-beyond-shop/07100-static-sand-beast-toy-mod

#19 1 year ago
Quoted from Floydpr:

Hello everyone, here I leave you a 20% discount for those who want to get a Sand Beast. It only lasts a week and there are only 4 left. Thank you.
CODE; ZN4X-ZBK8-YF1M-R31Y
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1423-beyond-shop/07091-the-sand-beast-mod-propremium-amp-le
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1423-beyond-shop/07100-static-sand-beast-toy-mod

Thanks for the discount. Looking forward to putting this on our LE!

#20 1 year ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

Thanks for the discount. Looking forward to putting this on our LE!

You are welcome!
Thank you

1 week later
#21 1 year ago

Only issue I have is that maybe 1 out of 8 balls from launch will hit the belly of the beast and either come down the right orbit or not make it all the way around to the left orbit.

I may get a smaller diameter rubber to slip over the hex post and this will keep the "clip" from sliding down and hopefully keep the beast up and out of the way of the ball launch.

IMG_20221001_222921.jpgIMG_20221001_222921.jpg
#22 1 year ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

Only issue I have is that maybe 1 out of 8 balls from launch will hit the belly of the beast and either come down the right orbit or not make it all the way around to the left orbit.
I may get a smaller diameter rubber to slip over the hex post and this will keep the "clip" from sliding down and hopefully keep the beast up and out of the way of the ball launch.
[quoted image]

Thanks for your message, Wao looks great even mach with the drawing side panel. About the fact that the ball hits the belly, I have never had that problem, when does this problem happen to you, is it when you use the plunger or when you use the auto shoot or both? Verify that the hex click is like the picture.

Thankyou

photo_2022-10-01_22-29-52 (resized).jpgphoto_2022-10-01_22-29-52 (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-sand-beast-mod?hl=krupps4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.