Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 145 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by EEE
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

th.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jormungardian.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#127 10 years ago
    Quoted from pinbwzrd:

Kearney mesa bowl...
    SM
    GODZILLA
    BIG BUCK
    Hurricane

mira mesa bowl

LOTR
    SHREK
    EB CHAMP

Also dropped by to check the Kearny Mesa ones out with my wife the other day. Very fun . I wish I had made it when you still had the AC/DC one cuz I really want to play it.

I'm closer to Mira Mesa Bowl so I go more frequently to check those out, my wife loves the mini pinball on the Shrek one hehe and I like playing Eight Ball Champ.

I've got to say you are pretty brave having your machines in both bowling alleys, I tend to see a bunch of unattended kids with the parents bowling that don't pay much respect to the arcades/pinballs. Last time I was there I had to stop a bunch of kids cuz they were fighting with each other and playing with the pools cue ball, and once I saw it flying (luckily not towards any pinball) I had to scold them and made them stop :$

1 week later
    #131 10 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

I would have also told their parents!! By the way, nice collection!!

I would have but no adults came to claim their kids in the whole time I was there, it seems they just left them in the arcade with a couple bucks and bowl for hours. Of course that 2 bucks lasts like 5 mins.. so then is when madness happens hehe.

Thanks! your collection is really awesome too! are you planning on using this (http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-rules) on your JP?

I'm still debating if I want to add the BOP2 to mine. I would love to but the price is pretty steep considering I already over payed for mine IMO(well not so much, got it for 1.7k but just cuz I really wanted one, I think it should have been in the 1.4k realm).

#133 10 years ago

I think I'll just wait for actual reviews when the product gets released. I read it's not a one run kinda thing and they'll keep doing them as long as they have demand for it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jormungardian.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-san-diego-pinball-thread?tu=jormungardian and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.