7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 145 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by EEE
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

th.jpeg

There are 145 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 6 years ago

there's a TZ at the pizza port in Carlsbad. thanks for all the info Kwiki on where things are at

#102 6 years ago
    Quoted from flipperG:

there's a TZ at the pizza port in Carlsbad. thanks for all the info Kwiki on where things are at

You're welcome.

Nice lineup by the way. When can I come over??

#103 6 years ago

IJ4 was added to Digiplex Destiantions.

SP replaced Avatar at Centre Laundry.

TRS LE is at the Stag and Lion Pub and Grille.

#104 6 years ago

TY Kwiki, were having an octoberfest party this sat, if you would like to come up and play some games and have some great food your more than welcomed. I just picked up a TZ yesterday also . send me a friend request on facebook, look up gary Jordan in Temecula and I have a picture of a white german shepard. anybody else that would like to friend me from pinside id be more than happy to have you as a friend also cause I sure like pinball machines and others whom appreciate them.

#105 6 years ago
    Quoted from flipperG:

TY Kwiki, were having an octoberfest party this sat, if you would like to come up and play some games and have some great food your more than welcomed. I just picked up a TZ yesterday also . send me a friend request on facebook, look up gary Jordan in Temecula and I have a picture of a white german shepard. anybody else that would like to friend me from pinside id be more than happy to have you as a friend also cause I sure like pinball machines and others whom appreciate them.

I work on Saturday, but I can figure something out in the next few weeks.

1 week later
    #106 6 years ago

Meteor replaced Grand Prix at High Dive.

1 week later
    #107 6 years ago

Goldeneye replaced Earthshaker at the San Diego Eagle.

#108 6 years ago

Star Trek updated to 1.3 and tops tourney started at The High Dive.

#109 6 years ago

Monopoly replaced at Woodstock's by.......a claw machine. Ughh. Another pin location bites the dust. Woodstock's has had steller pizza, great beer and playable pins for as long as I remember and only two blocks from my house. Now I guess San Diego Brewing Company and High Dive will be fighting for my location quarters. Can't go wrong with either of them, but I'll miss having a pin within stumbling distance of my house.

#110 6 years ago
    Quoted from UCSBrandon:

Monopoly replaced at Woodstock's by.......a claw machine. Ughh. Another pin location bites the dust. Woodstock's has had steller pizza, great beer and playable pins for as long as I remember and only two blocks from my house. Now I guess San Diego Brewing Company and High Dive will be fighting for my location quarters. Can't go wrong with either of them, but I'll miss having a pin within stumbling distance of my house.

Is this the one in PB??

#111 6 years ago

No, this was the SDSU one. I've lived within blocks of woodstocks in Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo as well.... best pizza I've had outside of the year I lived in Chicago.

#112 6 years ago

Location update

Kearney mesa bowl...
    SM
    GODZILLA
    BIG BUCK
    HURRICANE

mira mesa bowl

LOTR
    SHREK
    EB CHAMP

happy flippin!

#113 6 years ago

AFM was added to the Elbow Room.

TSPP and BTTF were added to the Coin-Op Game Room.

1 week later
    #114 6 years ago

POTC added to Coin Op Gameroom.

1 week later
    #115 6 years ago

I've been thinking about doing a San Diego pinball tour.....

Places like:

Nickel City
    High Dive
    Coin-Op Gameroom
    KMB
    private location????

Good or bad idea?

#116 6 years ago

AC/DC Prem. replaced Tron at the High Dive.

#117 6 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

I've been thinking about doing a San Diego pinball tour.....
    Places like:
    Nickel City
    High Dive
    Coin-Op Gameroom
    KMB
    private location????
    Good or bad idea?

Any thoughts or suggestions?????

#118 6 years ago

Thoughts: I wish I still lived in San Diego. This sounds like a grand idea and I'm surprised you're not getting more takers. I still come back a couple times a year, but it's tough to devote an entire day to something like this anymore, as I'm a new daddy and usually lookin' after my little guy. Would love to meet up and shoot some silver ball for a couple hours if you're interested.

Sincerely,
    Ryan Claytor
    Elephant Eater Comics
    http://www.ElephantEater.com

Additional Thought: Have you sent an email to Nate Shivers of Coast 2 Coast Pinball? He's in San Diego. http://www.coast2coastpinball.com/

#119 6 years ago
    Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Thoughts: I wish I still lived in San Diego. This sounds like a grand idea and I'm surprised you're not getting more takers. I still come back a couple times a year, but it's tough to devote an entire day to something like this anymore, as I'm a new daddy and usually lookin' after my little guy. Would love to meet up and shoot some silver ball for a couple hours if you're interested.
    Sincerely,Ryan ClaytorElephant Eater Comicshttp://www.ElephantEater.com
    Additional Thought: Have you sent an email to Nate Shivers of Coast 2 Coast Pinball? He's in San Diego. http://www.coast2coastpinball.com/

Let me know when you're in San Diego.....

#120 6 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

Any thoughts or suggestions?????

Get a party bus with a keg or two of local brew...not sure how far we'd get...

#121 6 years ago
    Quoted from L8vid:

Get a party bus with a keg or two of local brew...not sure how far we'd get...

Hopefully not to San Ysidro.

BTW, are you THAT Hank from Hank's Pinball Tips???

1 week later
    #122 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinbwzrd:

Kearney mesa bowl...
    SM
    GODZILLA
    BIG BUCK
    HURRICANE

Stopped by KMB and had a great time w/ their line-up. Took my 6-month-old son and we put some time in on each of their machines. The only issue to report was Godzilla's DMD was stuck on a single screen. Aside from that, games were all a lot of fun.

Thanks San Diego Pinball Thread!
    Ryan Claytor
    Elephant Eater Comics
    www.ElephantEater.com

4 weeks later
    #123 6 years ago

FT replaced Monopoly at Woodstock Pacific Beach.

#124 6 years ago

WH20 was added to Coin op Gameroom

BBH was added to the Break Room.

Black Knight was added to Round Table Pizza La Mesa.

#125 6 years ago

Thanks for keeping this thread update, Kwik

Ryan Claytor
    Elephant Eater Comics
    http://www.ElephantEater.com

#126 6 years ago

In for when I am in SD.

#127 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinbwzrd:

Kearney mesa bowl...
    SM
    GODZILLA
    BIG BUCK
    Hurricane

mira mesa bowl

LOTR
    SHREK
    EB CHAMP

Also dropped by to check the Kearny Mesa ones out with my wife the other day. Very fun . I wish I had made it when you still had the AC/DC one cuz I really want to play it.

I'm closer to Mira Mesa Bowl so I go more frequently to check those out, my wife loves the mini pinball on the Shrek one hehe and I like playing Eight Ball Champ.

I've got to say you are pretty brave having your machines in both bowling alleys, I tend to see a bunch of unattended kids with the parents bowling that don't pay much respect to the arcades/pinballs. Last time I was there I had to stop a bunch of kids cuz they were fighting with each other and playing with the pools cue ball, and once I saw it flying (luckily not towards any pinball) I had to scold them and made them stop :$

#128 5 years ago
    Quoted from Jormungardian:

Also dropped by to check the Kearny Mesa ones out with my wife the other day. Very fun . I wish I had made it when you still had the AC/DC one cuz I really want to play it.
    I'm closer to Mira Mesa Bowl so I go more frequently to check those out, my wife loves the mini pinball on the Shrek one hehe and I like playing Eight Ball Champ.
    I've got to say you are pretty brave having your machines in both bowling alleys, I tend to see a bunch of unattended kids with the parents bowling that don't pay much respect to the arcades/pinballs. Last time I was there I had to stop a bunch of kids cuz they were fighting with each other and playing with the pools cue ball, and once I saw it flying (luckily not towards any pinball) I had to scold them and made them stop :$

I would have also told their parents!! By the way, nice collection!!

#129 5 years ago

Maybe open this up to all of Southern CA like you originally thought? We have all of WI and MN in one thread, works well!

#130 5 years ago
    Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Maybe open this up to all of Southern CA like you originally thought? We have all of WI and MN in one thread, works well!

I had inspired this off the Nashville thread, but maybe one day I'll expand it.

#131 5 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

I would have also told their parents!! By the way, nice collection!!

I would have but no adults came to claim their kids in the whole time I was there, it seems they just left them in the arcade with a couple bucks and bowl for hours. Of course that 2 bucks lasts like 5 mins.. so then is when madness happens hehe.

Thanks! your collection is really awesome too! are you planning on using this (http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-rules) on your JP?

I'm still debating if I want to add the BOP2 to mine. I would love to but the price is pretty steep considering I already over payed for mine IMO(well not so much, got it for 1.7k but just cuz I really wanted one, I think it should have been in the 1.4k realm).

#132 5 years ago
    Quoted from Jormungardian:

I'm still debating if I want to add the BOP2 to mine. I would love to but the price is pretty steep considering I already over payed for mine IMO(well not so much, got it for 1.7k but just cuz I really wanted one, I think it should have been in the 1.4k realm).

Ditto. Me too.

#133 5 years ago

I think I'll just wait for actual reviews when the product gets released. I read it's not a one run kinda thing and they'll keep doing them as long as they have demand for it.

2 weeks later
    #134 5 years ago

Future Spa replaced Meteor at High Dive.

1 month later
    #135 5 years ago

Spider-man replaced Star Trek at The High Dive.

2 weeks later
    #136 5 years ago

FT now at The High Dive

#137 5 years ago

Current line up at Kearney mesa bowl.....

SM
    SS
    SnS
    Godzilla

#138 5 years ago

TZ replaced Police Force at Coin Op Gameroom.

3 weeks later
    #139 5 years ago

Dirty Harry replaced ACDC at The High Dive.

4 weeks later
    #140 5 years ago

BR replaced Future Spa at High Dive!!!

1 month later
    #141 5 years ago

Metallica Premium replaced Black Rose at The High Dive.

#142 5 years ago

ACDC Luci premium & Ironman Vault replace SM & FT at the High Dive.

Both running Tops Tourneys

#143 5 years ago

wow surprised it would be worth substituting the old AC/DC Premium for luci one. Do you know if there's interest in walking dead there down the road?

still semi-protesting the end of pizza there was there huge changes to the new menu or just the end of pizza? we went to the "last supper" of pizza Wednesdays a couple weeks ago / the day before the new menu and haven't made it back around yet.

#144 5 years ago
    Quoted from sd_tom:

wow surprised it would be worth substituting the old AC/DC Premium for luci one. Do you know if there's interest in walking dead there down the road?
    still semi-protesting the end of pizza there was there huge changes to the new menu or just the end of pizza? we went to the "last supper" of pizza Wednesdays a couple weeks ago / the day before the new menu and haven't made it back around yet.

There are some cool new items on the menu. The Cookie Bones are very good. There is a decent chance Walking dead will end up down there.

2 months later
    #145 5 years ago

Anyone here in San Diego that wants to help a future pinsider out?

I have been corresponding with an obviously nice person near Balboa Park who is trying to get a Bally Spy Hunter pin up and running. He is not currently on this forum yet, but I suspect that one day he will be.

pm me if you want to help him out.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 30.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Mods for your pinballs
    $ 9.95
    Apparel - Men
    Great American Pinball
    $ 7,599.00
    $ 14.50
    Electronics
    PinballElectronics.com
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Medisinyl Mods
    $ 24.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 26.95
    $ 229.99
    $ 87.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 25.99
    Playfield - Other
    Lee's Parts
    $ 22.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 14.99
    Hardware
    Chroma Pinball
    $ 109.99
    £ 99.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinballToys
    Boards
    KAHR.US Circuits
    $ 17.00
    $ 399.99
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Great American Pinball
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Arcade Upkeep
    $ 6,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 7,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 369.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Mircoplayfields
    There are 145 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside