Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 145 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by EEE
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

th.jpeg

There are 145 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 10 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Just in time for my trip! Glad I saw this thread was still going. I'm going to become an honorary member of ya'lls pinball society over the next year I believe . . . lots of planned trips out ya'lls way.

Sounds good....1st thing you have to do is drop the "ya'lls"...... Nobody says that out in SoCal....

#52 10 years ago

I'd be down for a SoCal show!!!

#53 10 years ago
    Quoted from smassa:

Sounds good....1st thing you have to do is drop the "ya'lls"...... Nobody says that out in SoCal....

Nonsense. I will bring the word with me and before you know it will catch on like wild fire. Next thing you know, we will all be trying to find a hut that'll sell us some crafish and frozen daqueries through a drive through while watching some re-run SEC football games from last season.

I will convert y'all.

#54 10 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

I will bring the word with me and before you know it will catch on like wild fire. Next thing you know, we will all be trying to find a hut that'll sell us some crafish and frozen daqueries through a drive through while watching some re-run SEC football games from last season.

I will teach you how to surf/skate, get some REAL Mexican food, while watching the Padres, Angels and Dodgers play.

#55 10 years ago

Man I miss living in San Diego. I used to visit Nickle City in Carmel Mountain in the late 90's. For some reason I remember the Capcom Breakshot being there. Living in Carlsbad at the time there was a Pizza place across the street from the Carlsbad Mall that had a MM. I LIVED on that MM in 1998. I will be in SD (Rancho Bernardo) in May for my Mom's bday. I plan on visiting Nickel City, High Dive and KMB. Hope to meet up with some SD pin heads.

#56 10 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Nonsense. I will bring the word with me and before you know it will catch on like wild fire. Next thing you know, we will all be trying to find a hut that'll sell us some crafish and frozen daqueries through a drive through while watching some re-run SEC football games from last season.I will convert y'all.

Please no. No more re runs of old football games.

#57 10 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

I will teach you how to surf/skate, get some REAL Mexican food, while watching the Padres, Angels and Dodgers play.

I'm all for the baseball games! Texas has some really good Tex Mex food. My trips to Coronado Island last year revealed that ya'lls is pretty much on the same level. Looking forward to more of it.

#58 10 years ago
    Quoted from Kelly1978:

Please no. No more re runs of old football games.

Internet stalker.

#59 10 years ago

RCT was added to Invasion Laser Tag

Monopoly replaced FS at Lawrence Welk Resort

CFTBL was added to KOA Kampgrounds

#60 10 years ago

DH replaced BBH at Mira Mesa Bowl.

I500 was added to Poway Fun Bowl.

1 week later
    #61 10 years ago

Hurricane replaced AC/DC pro at Kearny Mesa Bowl.

#62 10 years ago

Roller Coaster Tycoon replaced the constantly broken Pirates of the Caribbean over at Woodstock's in the Rolando/SDSU area a few blocks from my house. (good think Woodstock's has good beer, because I cannot play RCT sober....awful game IMO.)

#63 10 years ago

Thanks UCSBrandon. The last time I played RCT was around '03-'04 at CEC near the Sports Arena.

#64 10 years ago

It's got a lot of fun toys and looks like it would be a good game but it's got a pretty horrible rule set.

#65 10 years ago

IJ4 and NASCAR were added to Poway Fun Bowl.

#66 10 years ago

Anyone going out and about to play tonight? If so, let me know if La Jolla (Embassy Suites) is on your way.

#67 10 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

IJ4 and Nascar were added to Poway Fun Bowl.

How do you like Nascar, kwiKi?

#68 10 years ago

Nascar is a good pin. I'd take it over IJ4 anyday.

#69 10 years ago

Kwiki? I was in San Diego last may and went up 5 from del mar and found a pizza place just off the highway. They had an attack from mars but it was in bad shape. It might have been in Escondido or Oceanside. It was right off the highway, visible from the exit on the right side. Next to a gas station. Does this ring a bell?

#70 10 years ago
    Quoted from NathanP:

t might have been in Escondido or Oceanside.

You, my friend, journeyed through one of the nicest strips of coastline left in Southern California.
    Edit- (I was thinking Encinitas, but Oceanside all the way south to kwiKiland is real cool).

#71 10 years ago
    Quoted from NathanP:

Kwiki? I was in San Diego last may and went up 5 from del mar and found a pizza place just off the highway. They had an Attack from Mars but it was in bad shape. It might have been in Escondido or Oceanside. It was right off the highway, visible from the exit on the right side. Next to a gas station. Does this ring a bell?

The place is Ogies Pizza in Encinitas they have a AFM it is in poor shape.

#72 10 years ago
    Quoted from R4840:

The place is Ogies Pizza in Encinitas

Even people from Kansas confuse Encinitas with Escondido.

#73 10 years ago

POTC was added to Vista Entertainment Center.

CFTBL was added to Rossi's Pizza. Hologram doesn't work.

#74 10 years ago

Monopoly replaced MB at Oggi's Mission Valley.

#75 10 years ago

I am less than two weeks from a five day San Diego trip. Looking forward to it! Hopefully on the 18th (a Saturday) I can get my group to head to Nickle City and maybe meet a few of you guys in person.

#77 10 years ago

Hopefully I can maybe meet a few of you guys in person.

Be careful what you wish for.

th.jpegth.jpeg

#78 10 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Be careful what you wish for.

Ah, nope! That is exactly what/who I am hoping to meet!!!!

#79 10 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Hopefully on the 18th (a Saturday) I can get my group to head to Nickle City and maybe meet a few of you guys in person.

I'm in a pickle that day. My parents are going up to LA for one of my sister's events. If I work, I won't go to LA. However, who would get me a ride to NC? And before my parents get home?

#80 10 years ago

Shrek replaces Fun House at KMB!

#81 10 years ago

Thanks pinbwzrd!!!!

3 weeks later
    #82 10 years ago

Played RFM at Bar Pink in North Park today. Half the lights were out, and the monitor looked a little fuzzy, but besides that, it played well.

#83 10 years ago

I wish there were more pins in North Park. You'd think with all the retro-hipsters they would be everywhere. I guess it's a good thing though....with so many options for good beer and food in NP, if there were pins out there I don't think I'd ever leave!

#84 10 years ago
    Quoted from UCSBrandon:

wish there were more pins in North Park.

Agreed!!! I would love to see a 10+ pins bar around that area. Make that the SD Pinball Club headquarters!

1 week later
    #85 10 years ago

Cybernaut replaced Card Whiz at the High Dive.

1 week later
    #86 10 years ago

Grand Prix replaced Fathom at High Dive!

2 weeks later
    #87 10 years ago

I hear High Dive is getting in a Metallica LE sometime soon. Yet another reason to love that place!

#88 10 years ago
    Quoted from UCSBrandon:

I hear High Dive is getting in a Metallica LE sometime soon. Yet another reason to love that place!

A Metallica premium will be going in High Dive in about a week.

#89 10 years ago
    Quoted from smassa:

A Metallica premium will be going in High Dive in about a week.

What pin will Metallica replace?

#90 10 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

What pin will Metallica replace?

Most likely cybernaught.

#91 10 years ago

Metallica Monsters Premium very likely will be at High Dive tonite for those interested.

#92 10 years ago

cool. will have to make a trip there soon. Is it only temporary?

#93 10 years ago
    Quoted from TZBen:

cool. will have to make a trip there soon. Is it only temporary?

Should be a steady fixture there for a while.

#94 10 years ago

Nice will have to check it out, we'll see if I get off of work early enough to want to head out tonight but imagine we'll hit it up before the weekend is out. Nice that its close to the house.

Acdc was turned off last week, still busted or?

#95 10 years ago

Good to know that Metallica is there now. I hope I can make it to the tourney on Tuesday. I'll know by tomorrow!

#96 10 years ago
    Quoted from sd_tom:

Nice will have to check it out, we'll see if I get off of work early enough to want to head out tonight but imagine we'll hit it up before the weekend is out. Nice that its close to the house.
    Acdc was turned off last week, still busted or?

ACDC Is working

2 weeks later
    #97 10 years ago

Black Jack was added to Brewski's bar!!

#98 10 years ago

Metallica updated to 1.20 at High Dive. TOPs tournament started!

1 month later
    #99 10 years ago

WOZLE was added to Nickel City today.

SS added to Poway Fun Bowl.

TSPP added to Invasion Laser Tag.

POTC was added at Oggi's Santee.

IJ was added at the Kraken Bar.

Corvette added to One Stop Bargains(formerly Mission Bazaar)

I500 added to Rookies Sports Bar.

ACDC LE added to Live Wire.(Don't know which LE version)

3 weeks later
    #100 10 years ago

Star Trek pro now at the high dive

There are 145 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-san-diego-pinball-thread/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.