(Topic ID: 186647)

THE Reason why (I think) Ghostbusters sucks....

By xyntec

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 274 posts
  • 93 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by tk-the-jammer
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Anyone agrees?”

• Yes 102 votes
    35%
  • No 137 votes
    47%
  • Waiting for a code update 30 votes
    10%
  • No Opinion 25 votes
    9%

(294 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 16 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image (resized).jpeg
Peewee (resized).jpg
20170515_152643 (resized).jpg
new_Ghostbusters_LOGO_by_johnnysparks (resized).jpg
20170514_115219 (resized).jpg
20161024_191722 (resized).jpg
20170204_212146 (resized).jpg
boom-2028563_960_720 (resized).png
IMG_3066 (resized).JPG
IMG_3065 (resized).JPG
monkey_poo_for_you_pt6_by_jays_doodles (resized).jpg
IMG_1279 (resized).JPG
IMG_3067 (resized).JPG
IMG_3066 (resized).JPG
IMG_3065 (resized).JPG
IMG_3062 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider trekkie1978.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#57 2 years ago
Quoted from xyntec:

Just ordered one! Very curious, hope it will improve the right ramp shot, sometimes when a mode requires this shot I just spend all remaining balls just trying to nail it and end up with nothing....and there goes the off switch.....

Huge improvement...the game should come installed with the shorter hex spacer.

#65 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

awesome. That's what I was curious about. Many on here say they do all these things really quickly on games, and i'm curious on how. Like getting to cybertron on TF. I havn't even reached sentinal prime yet and I wonder if I have my games set that hard or what the problem is. Because others that come over for tournaments and leagues don't do it either, yet Pinside seems to be cranking out wizard modes left and right. I have yet to see a wizard mode on any of my newer sterns. All my B/W and DE titles I would see a wizard mode in hours or months from owning it.

I own Transformers LE, purchased in December 2012...I finally got to Cybertron for the first time the other night...one of those times where I couldn't miss a shot. As for my other games, I have never made a wizard mode. Iron Man, I have made it to the do or die shot and jerricho missile mayhem...not sure what those are considered.

3 weeks later
#170 2 years ago

Stern should send out every Ghostbusters owner a new playfield with the correct flipper gap.

When the game is fighting you, you simply don't have a chance.

#177 2 years ago

I'd be lying if I said I didn't have days where I want to just sell my Ghostbusters LE or just throw it out the window.

#204 2 years ago

I like Ghostbusters, but I love the theme.

I wouldn't be surprised if we end up seeing a glut of Ghostbusters for sale in the near future. Seems like a lot of non-pinhead people purchased this game...I can't imagine them still wanting to play it after owning it for a year or 2...at some point people will just tap out.

#254 2 years ago

Iron Man is awesome, because the second you think you have it mastered, it will remind you who the real bitch is.

Ghostbusters is fun, but too many times it feels like you're playing the Dream Team one on five.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Olive Branch, MS
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
LĂ©vis, QC
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lynnwood, WASHINGTON
$ 16.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Falling Waters, WV

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider trekkie1978.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside