(Topic ID: 186647)

THE Reason why (I think) Ghostbusters sucks....

By xyntec

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 274 posts
  • 93 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by tk-the-jammer
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Anyone agrees?”

• Yes 102 votes
    35%
  • No 137 votes
    47%
  • Waiting for a code update 30 votes
    10%
  • No Opinion 25 votes
    9%

(294 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 16 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image (resized).jpeg
Peewee (resized).jpg
20170515_152643 (resized).jpg
new_Ghostbusters_LOGO_by_johnnysparks (resized).jpg
20170514_115219 (resized).jpg
20161024_191722 (resized).jpg
20170204_212146 (resized).jpg
boom-2028563_960_720 (resized).png
IMG_3066 (resized).JPG
IMG_3065 (resized).JPG
monkey_poo_for_you_pt6_by_jays_doodles (resized).jpg
IMG_1279 (resized).JPG
IMG_3067 (resized).JPG
IMG_3066 (resized).JPG
IMG_3065 (resized).JPG
IMG_3062 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider billrz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#82 2 years ago

This is my first pin, bought the premium beginning of February. Casual player before owning this pin,now the wife and I have competed in over 25 tournaments! (there are 10 a month where we live We both love our machine. I have a love hate relationship with it fir sure,defiantly frustrating at times,but those 2 outta 10 games that go over a billion are so so worth it. Maybe other pins are not this hard,I agree. But for an at home game, who wants an easy pin ? I do hope the code gets upgraded (stern pinball arcade said yesterday that new code is coming! ) But anyway. GC couple weeks ago 3.7billion. The wife has high score of 3.2billion. Have the lane post low,and extra ball instead of replay Otherwise factory. Pke ramp during multiball with 6times play field. That's the trick. Local kid got 8billion on location. Super fun game that, like most pinball machines can be frustrating. Just try harder it's a blast when you have a good game.

#85 2 years ago

I fully agree with that. Defiantly linear and repetitive. Difficult to get to multiball as well. I really hope for code that makes more things happen! I'm very new to tournement. When I play gb in tourney I usually fail miserabley. Under 100m every time. Also,I'm a huge GB movie fan. Growing up in the 80s. So when ya do get to the higher modes,call outs and dmd are very rewarding !! But getting there is hard. The big games I had,only completed a couple modes. But usually get 2 sf mb with multipliers going. I really do hope for code change,and apparently it is coming. Keeping my fingers crossed. I'm super interested in buying my second pin as soon as I find one I like available in Canada. I love Metallica!! Would like to own that one. Have not heard anyone complain about the callouts other than who brought the dog of course...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Meph's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 29.95
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider billrz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside