Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,257 posts
  • 160 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by PinMonk
  • Topic is favorited by 52 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

AEF8A68C-AE46-4255-8D8D-25EA4BADCEFB (resized).png
    20220807_172818.jpg
    20220807_172731.jpg
    20220807_172550.jpg
    FDD5246E-4BC8-4CB8-BBE4-865D6F618DF5 (resized).jpeg
    20220623_190825[1] (resized).jpg
    290871166_10166603246480506_8702219675689729240_n (resized).jpg
    289014991_10166603246550506_2781155771863414598_n (resized).jpg
    289000327_10166603246520506_7863593074650008910_n (resized).jpg
    289017282_10166603246085506_6525515561217938380_n (resized).jpg
    13654268_10210457274455031_7422676064669589436_n (resized).jpg
    20220623_182619[1] (resized).jpg
    20220623_182620[1] (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-27-14-29-43 (resized).png
    C925F449-DD2D-49C3-B9EE-5231E3343A6D (resized).jpeg
    C86325F3-3B8E-4EDF-8333-9B78982B244F (resized).jpeg
    There are 1,257 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 26.
    #151 2 years ago
    Quoted from Nhpolarbear:

Bring the game. Its hard to imagine anyone not having a connection to the tv series.

As a young kid, I watched that show every week. As well as Batman, Green Hornet, Time Tunnel, Land of the Giants, etc.
    Man am I old...

#152 2 years ago
    Quoted from Nhpolarbear:

Did you see that Billy Mumy and Angela Cartwright have a Lost and (found) in Space book hitting the street?
    Bring the game. Its hard to imagine anyone not having a connection to the tv series.

Yes I read about that and will probably be picking it up.

North East Lost in Space fans will have a chance to meet Judy Robinson herself, Marta Kristen. She will be at the northeast comicon the week after Pintastic.

https://necomiccons.com/guests/special-guests/

#153 2 years ago

I have ordered 5 touch less hand sanitizing stations and we will have free basic masks at the box office and also discounted logo masks.

#154 2 years ago

Looks like the borders will open early November so we welcome all the Canadian collectors to Pintastic!

#155 2 years ago

A lot of us older Canadians had mixed Covid vacines. I had Astrazeneca & Moderna, so we are not allowed into USA. My province has not offered a second dose of either. I will be lucky to go to Texas in 2022. Would of been nice to see some shows late this year.

#156 2 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Legendary pinball designer John Borg will be back at Pintastic!

I have activated Bonus Points for all the John Borg games, which is a lot! Notice that the 2015 Stern KISS game is a John Borg design with Kevin O'Connor art, which means you get both bonuses if you bring that game for our Free Play room, and stack on another bonus if it's the LE version! Whatever games you bring can earn extra rewards if you register them by October 24th!

See the list of games currently destined to appear somewhere at our show by going to https://pintasticnewengland.com/ and choosing the Game List option from the Free Play Games menu. And that list does not include games being shown by vendors in their booths!

Many thanks to the generous pinball machine owners all over the Northeastern USA (and Canada, we hope) who bring their games for everyone to enjoy!
    .................David Marston

#157 2 years ago

Is there a Pintastic Buy/Sell/Trade/Wanted topic out there anywhere for this year's show?

#158 2 years ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

I have activated Bonus Points for all the John Borg games, which is a lot! Notice that the 2015 Stern KISS game is a John Borg design with Kevin O'Connor art, which means you get both bonuses if you bring that game for our Free Play room, and stack on another bonus if it's the LE version! Whatever games you bring can earn extra rewards if you register them by October 24th!
    See the list of games currently destined to appear somewhere at our show by going to https://pintasticnewengland.com/ and choosing the Game List option from the Free Play Games menu. And that list does not include games being shown by vendors in their booths!
    Many thanks to the generous pinball machine owners all over the Northeastern USA (and Canada, we hope) who bring their games for everyone to enjoy!

Dave I'm hustling to have my homebrew Seawitch there and might bring a DE Playboy and a Williams Firepower as well.

#159 2 years ago
    Quoted from greatwichjohn:

A lot of us older Canadians had mixed Covid vacines. I had Astrazeneca & Moderna, so we are not allowed into USA. My province has not offered a second dose of either. I will be lucky to go to Texas in 2022. Would of been nice to see some shows late this year.

They just announced that anyone with mixed vaccines are accepted as long as WHO approved which both of your are!

#160 2 years ago
    Quoted from ejg10532626:

Is there a Pintastic Buy/Sell/Trade/Wanted topic out there anywhere for this year's show?

When it comes to selling games at the show, including trades, Pintastic actively helps you sell! No need for a thread here on the selling side! If you have a working game to sell, go to this webpage:
    https://pintasticnewengland.com/gamereg/
    and after reading about all the rewards for games you bring for Free Play, you can click on the button to register your games. Once the game is added to the list of games coming to the show, you can log back in to our MyFlipR™ system and set the sale status ("For Sale" on or off) and add verbiage such as "or best offer" or "firm" to suit your bargaining posture.

For non-working games, our current answer is to use our Flea Market. We are considering the project game sales ideas that emerged in the York Show thread.

As for buying games (and game room stuff) at the show, that seems like a thing for Pinside and other online forums.

#161 2 years ago

That seems like a lot of work. Speaking only for myself, i do not want to go to the web page if i am here.
    What about parts?
    Cant we just have a thread?

#162 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinballAir:

That seems like a lot of work. Speaking only for myself, i do not want to go to the web page if i am here.
    What about parts?

Just start a Buy/Sell/Trade/Want thread.

#163 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinballAir:

How badly do you want to sell your game? By the way, the "game cards" that are posted on each game in the Free Play room do more to help you sell than the game cards I've seen at other shows. It's pretty easy compared to the maintenance you do on the game itself.

As for parts, that's another thing that could be handled in the forums.

#164 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinballAir:

What about parts?

We want to prevent people from buying and selling games before the show and in the parking lot. That does not help the show. I understand it happens but we offer game bringers do much to bring there games into the show and put them on free play. Why not help out your pinball show and get a chance to win your share of over $5,000 in cash and prizes. One week left to register and get 2 tickets in the thank you give away.

#165 2 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Why not help out your pinball show and get a chance to win your share of over $5,000 in cash and prizes.

I'm not being snarky but are you advertising this fact? I could find nothing on the website after poking around for 10 minutes and only a vague reference in the Pinside event description. Even a search of this thread for "raffle" turns up a single post.

#166 2 years ago
    Quoted from ejg10532626:Is there a Pintastic Buy/Sell/Trade/Wanted topic out there anywhere for this year's show?

Nope....kinda odd huh

#167 2 years ago
    Quoted from ejg10532626:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-2021-wtb-fs#post-6553377

There we go.... Every other show usually has this thread (including Pintastic normally), so...

#168 2 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

I'm not being snarky but are you advertising this fact? I could find nothing on the website after poking around for 10 minutes and only a vague reference in the Pinside event description. Even a search of this thread for "raffle" turns up a single post.

It’s not a raffle it’s a promotion.
    In 2019 we gave away over $5,000 in cash, prizes, and gift cards to game bringers who left there games in free play. We are on track to do that again. All the incentives are on our web site game registration page.

C247CA84-7BD4-43DD-BBFE-55C081B1D6B4 (resized).jpegC247CA84-7BD4-43DD-BBFE-55C081B1D6B4 (resized).jpeg

#169 2 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

In 2019 we gave away over $5,000 in cash, prizes, and gift cards to game bringers who left there games in free play. We are on track to do that again. All the incentives are on our web site game registration page.
    [quoted image]

Suggestion: put it on the front page so people can see it.

#170 2 years ago

I'm curious, how does it work if you could only attend Friday, but wanted to bring a game? If it didn't sell, what time could you remove it from the floor? I only ask because that is what I planned on doing this year, but an injury has sidelined that plan, but would be good to know for next year.

#171 2 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Again not to be an asshole you actually use the term "raffle tickets" in your posting above.

#172 2 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

Again not to be an asshole you actually use the term "raffle tickets" in your posting above.

Raffles are not aloud in MA unless you are a non profit association. So we are running a promotion. Im sorry if I upset you that was not my intention. Hope to see you at the show and hope you bring games for free play.

#173 2 years ago
    Quoted from HoneyBadger:

They just announced that anyone with mixed vaccines are accepted as long as WHO approved which both of your are!

Okay, so now you can get into the States if you’re fully vaccinated, but to get back home you need to show a negative COVID test within 72 hours? Where would you go to get a test done?

#174 2 years ago
    Quoted from Hammerhead:

Okay, so now you can get into the States if you’re fully vaccinated, but to get back home you need to show a negative COVID test within 72 hours? Where would you go to get a test done?

Check to see if a US city near your border crossing has walk-in clinics that will provide a test. Many of the chain pharmacies (such as CVS) also provide on-site testing with an appointment. I expect you'll have to pay out-of-pocket if you're not a US citizen.

#175 2 years ago

Apparently if you will be outside Canada less than 72 hours, you can get your test done in Canada before you leave.

#176 2 years ago
    Quoted from Hammerhead:

CVS right next door to the hotel

#177 2 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

CVS right next door to the hotel

Good luck with CVS, look for a Walgreens. Had to do the same 72hr deal for my daughter recently for an event, CVS was useless. Walgreens was simple, self swap at drive thru, results that day.

#178 2 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Raffles are not aloud in MA unless you are a non profit association.

So, just keep it quiet then.

#179 2 years ago

I'll set up a kissing booth at Pintastic, but only if people request it.

$1 each. All proceeds go to the Make Rhode Islanders Happy Again Fund.

Let me know.

Free bump for a great show and cause.

#180 2 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Let me know.

Will your wife be a option?

#181 2 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

So, just keep it quiet then.

5qt21u (resized).jpg5qt21u (resized).jpg
    #182 2 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Let me know.

How about throwing a hoagie in?

#183 2 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Let me know.

You should cover all the bases and bring your wife, hoagie trays carried on the escalara.

#184 2 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Let me know.

Front or back?

#185 2 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Let me know.

$2 include a reach around, if so, I'm in.

#186 2 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Will your wife be a option?

She costs a bit more.

#187 2 years ago
    Quoted from Irishbastard:

$2 include a reach around, if so, I'm in.

Okay. I'll think about it.

#188 2 years ago

****Special Guest Announcement***
    Jack Guarneri has been there from the beginning! He is a huge supporter of Pintastic and a great friend of mine. Jack will be doing the JJP update on Saturday nite with Eric M and free pizza of course for everyone. We are also going to have a intimate fire side chat with Jack hosted by another very special guest announced soon. Don’t miss this seminar.

IMG_8907 (resized).JPGIMG_8907 (resized).JPG
    #189 2 years ago

***Register Your Free Play Games***

If you want 2 tickets in our Thank You promotion you need to register your games by October 24th! In 2019 we gave away over $5000 in cash snd prizes don’t miss out.

#190 2 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

We are also going to have a intimate fire side chat with Jack hosted by another very special guest announced soon. Don’t miss this seminar.

Hopefully he puts on some shoes.

#191 2 years ago

I’m looking for a 1950’s era Gottlieb woodrail parts game if anyone has one. Thanks.

#192 2 years ago
    Quoted from radial_head:

Hopefully he puts on some shoes.

Ruby slippers would be cool !!!

#193 2 years ago

Time is running out to get 2 tickets in our thank you promotion. You could win $500, $200 or $100 in cold hard cash. Plus we gave away $4,000 in prizes from our vendors and sponsors in 2019. Tomorrow is the last day to register games and get 2 tickets!

#194 2 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Time is running out to get 2 tickets in our thank you promotion. You could win $500, $200 or $100 in cold hard cash. Plus we gave away $4,000 in prizes from our vendors and sponsors in 2019. Tomorrow is the last day to register games and get 2 tickets!

I asked a few posts back, but didn't get a reply. Just curious, say you could only attend the show on Friday, but wanted to bring a game. What time could you remove it from the floor that night, if you were taking back home?

#195 2 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

I'll register today, some issue with the game I'm hoping to bring but to have sorted soon.

#196 2 years ago

Any chance Godzilla can show proof of vacation and be let into the show this year?

#197 2 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

some issue with the game I'm hoping to bring but to have sorted soon.

I, for one, am sure of this and I am looking forward to playing it!

#198 2 years ago

I asked a few posts back, but didn't get a reply. Just curious, say you could only attend the show on Friday, but wanted to bring a game. What time could you remove it from the floor that night, if you were taking back home?

After 8pm you can pull games without paying a removal fee.

#199 2 years ago

Go here to the FAQ at the bottom for a longer response.
    https://pintasticnewengland.com/gamereg/

#200 2 years ago

Just curious, say you could only attend the show on Friday, but wanted to bring a game. What time could you remove it from the floor that night, if you were taking back home?

8:00 PM would be the early removal time. If we know in advance that you have to remove it Friday, we would try to place it to minimize disruption when you remove it.

There are 1,257 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 26.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-real-official-pintastic-new-england-show-info/page/4?hl=chas10e and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.