Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,199 posts
  • 159 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by dannunz
  • Topic is favorited by 61 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20220807_172818.jpg
    20220807_172731.jpg
    20220807_172550.jpg
    FDD5246E-4BC8-4CB8-BBE4-865D6F618DF5 (resized).jpeg
    20220623_190825[1] (resized).jpg
    290871166_10166603246480506_8702219675689729240_n (resized).jpg
    289014991_10166603246550506_2781155771863414598_n (resized).jpg
    289000327_10166603246520506_7863593074650008910_n (resized).jpg
    289017282_10166603246085506_6525515561217938380_n (resized).jpg
    13654268_10210457274455031_7422676064669589436_n (resized).jpg
    20220623_182619[1] (resized).jpg
    20220623_182620[1] (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-27-14-29-43 (resized).png
    C925F449-DD2D-49C3-B9EE-5231E3343A6D (resized).jpeg
    C86325F3-3B8E-4EDF-8333-9B78982B244F (resized).jpeg
    SWi (resized).jpg

There are 1,199 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 24.
    #51 1 year ago
    Quoted from KozMckPinball:

The Pinside event calender still has Pintastic in June and in Boxborough

Thanks for pointing that out. The correct entry is also there for November.

I asked ForceFlow for help in removing the obsolete one. He looks like a mere mortal, but I have a suspicion that he has super-powers and can deal with this sort of thing. Just a hunch.
    .................David Marston

#52 1 year ago

Pintastic LE Packages are on sale now and limited to 125 so do not wait they will sell out only 45 left. Go to https://pintasticnewengland.com/passes/

C58E7C61-2225-4D09-B846-E53A709520F5 (resized).jpeg
    #53 1 year ago

Actually, it's 67 hours of straight pinball.

#54 1 year ago

I didn't!

#55 1 year ago

gonna get mine ...cant wait.....told alot of new people about pintastic!

#56 1 year ago
    Quoted from gmanrulz46:

gonna get mine ...cant wait.....told alot of new people about pintastic!

You don’t need one if your bringing some games buddy!

#57 1 year ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

true but i like to support your show anyways.

1 week later
    #58 1 year ago
    Quoted from gmanrulz46:true but i like to support your show anyways.

Quoted from dannunz:

Bringing games is a great way to support the show, let another who may not have a game to bring get the LE pass.

I'm hoping to see you and your Wizard of Oz with the signed topper again

#59 1 year ago

Oh yeah dmarston or dannunz are the promotional cards available yet ? I'd kinda hate to pull the orange one off on my dashboard I've been driving around with for a good while.

#60 1 year ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Well I feel Pintastic is truly the Best party show in the USA! Not only do we have the biggest liquor store in New England next door, now we have a brand new dispensary right across the street! Welcome Local Roots dispensary. I better warn them to have more staff on for the show lol.
    [quoted image]

Some background info please. On the dispensary what is the legal ID requirements to
    Purchase from the store. Asking for a friend.

#61 1 year ago
    Quoted from chas10e:

Bringing games is a great way to support the show, let another who may not have a game to bring get the LE pass.
    I'm hoping to see you and your Wizard of Oz with the signed topper again

Bought two LE passes and we're bringing several games as well. Just plain happy to make this happen this year. Now to figure out what we're bringing. Probably some for sale and some not.

#62 1 year ago

11 le passes left.. get them while they last...

#63 1 year ago
    Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Some background info please. On the dispensary what is the legal ID requirements to

I don't have personal experience, but from what friends have said, just show your license and buy away. It's legal in MA.

#64 1 year ago

Quoted from Irishbastard:

I don't have personal experience, but from what friends have said, just show your license and buy away. It's legal in MA.

As Irishbastard said, it’s legal in Massachusetts. I have not been to that exact place, but the normal procedure in this state is to scan your license/ ID at the door, and take your temperature. They will then buzz you through a set of locked doors. You get in line, and wait until you get to the counter. You order what you want, pay for it in cash*, and you leave the store through another locked door.

1. Cash - bring it, because you will be paying in cash only. Most stores have ATMs, but that just adds extra steps there.

2. Look at the current “menu” online before you get there. The store will probably have a pretty large selection of different kinds of herbs. It can speed up the process if you’ve already narrowed down what you’re looking for.

3. Be aware of any state laws for other states as you travel home after the show. It’s legal in Massachusetts, but if you have some left over and travel home, you need to be sure you’re not breaking the law elsewhere.

4. Be responsible.

#65 1 year ago

Massachusetts Rules on Purchasing:
    You must be 21 or older to buy and use marijuana. (There are some medical exceptions.) You don't have to be a Massachusetts resident.

#66 1 year ago
    Quoted from chas10e:

are the promotional cards available yet ?

Not yet...we have some BIG sponsorship deals pending!

Also, I just heard from one of our long-term game-bringer supporters that he and his posse intend to bring about a dozen electromechanical pinballs to the show this year. Those of you who like EM games should definitely plan to attend!

#67 1 year ago

Pintastic LE packages are down to 8 left out of 125. If you want the biggest and best I would act now. Premium ticket packages go on sale May 25th. Please don't forget to book your rooms at the Sturbridge Host Hotel.

Just go to our web site and click on the link.

FullSizeRender(3) (resized).jpg
    #68 1 year ago

I'm confused.......I thought you changed locations? Now you are back at the Sturbridge?

#69 1 year ago
    Quoted from DadofTwins:

I'm confused.......I thought you changed locations? Now you are back at the Sturbridge?

Please try to keep up.

#70 1 year ago
    Quoted from DadofTwins:

back at the new improved sturbridge.. at least for this year...

#71 1 year ago

Impossible. I nominate you Beelzeboob to be my secretary and keep me in the know.

Quoted from beelzeboob:

Please try to keep up.

#72 1 year ago
    Quoted from DadofTwins:

Impossible. I nominate you Beelzeboob to be my secretary and keep me in the know.

#73 1 year ago
    Quoted from gmanrulz46:

back at the new improved sturbridge.. at least for this year...

Sturbridge is our home for the foreseeable future.

#74 1 year ago

cool , i like that hotel.

#75 1 year ago

Is that great BBQ place right up the street from the hotel still open?

#76 1 year ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

1. Cash - bring it, because you will be paying in cash only. Most stores have ATMs, but that just adds extra steps there.

Not all places are cash only.

Quoted from rmarket:

Is that great BBQ place right up the street from the hotel still open?

Yep.
    https://www.btsmokehouse.com

#77 1 year ago
    Quoted from gmanrulz46:

cool , i like that hotel.

I also like that location, it 35-40 minutes away, I can commute. Boxborogh was almost an hour further and gas is getting expensive. Allentown is 3.5 hours, York is 5 hours, and Texas is a plane ride. I would like one show close by. From memory the cheapest gas was at the Pilot Travel Center off 84, good for people like me coming from the South.

#78 1 year ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Please try to keep up.

that shit is funny right there !

#79 1 year ago

I also like that location, it 35-40 minutes away, I can commute. Boxborogh was almost an hour further and gas is getting expensive. Allentown is 3.5 hours, York is 5 hours, and Texas is a plane ride. I would like one show close by. From memory the cheapest gas was at the Pilot Travel Center off 84, good for people like me coming from the South.

If you go down the street 1/2 mile to the stop and shop gas station you will save .20 a gallon and more if you have stop and shop points.

#80 1 year ago

Just tried to buy the last LE pass and I think someone beat me to it while I was checking out. Who was it?!! Ha!

#81 1 year ago

In the "spirit" of things nowadays, I'll offer you my low numbered LE package for...$2.5k?

My brother's cousin's roomate's dog's owners are getting divorced, and they promised to pay for the pizza at my pet goldfish's funeral. Things have changed, and now I need the money.

No low ball offers, I know what I have!!!

#82 1 year ago

Glad it'll be in Sturbridge. I really like that location, and it's exactly a two hour trip. It'll have a different feel not being Summer, but hopefully next year. I hope the hot dog stand will be open. BLT dogs are da bomb!

#83 1 year ago
    Quoted from Shredso:

Just tried to buy the last LE pass and I think someone beat me to it while I was checking out.

You can earn a lot of perks (not the special LE badge, though) by bringing games for the Free Play room or volunteering to help with the show. Get Bonus Points for low-production games, LE games, games from the Pinside Most Wanted list, and more. For 2021, games with art by our Guest Artist Kevin O'Connor get Bonus Points, and he did a LOT of game art! We haven't announced Guest Designers yet, but their games will get Bonus Points, too. Points are calculated on November 19th, and you may discover that you got extra points you didn't plan for, like if you signed up to bring a game by Designer X before knowing that he is a Guest Designer. Start looking at your collection and thinking about what you'll bring.

#84 1 year ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

games with art by our Guest Artist Kevin O'Connor

Worked on 3 different versions of Star Trek (Bally, DE, and Stern)! What a cool resume.

2 months later
    #85 12 months ago

Has anyone else had a hard time booking the Sturbridge Host Hotel & Conference Center? I've called twice and they're too busy and say they’ll call me back. Yet they never do...

EDIT: Finally got a call back. Booked so lookout everyone!

#86 12 months ago
    Quoted from dmacy:

Has anyone else had a hard time booking the Sturbridge Host Hotel & Conference Center? I've called twice and they're too busy and will call me back. Yet they never do...

I gave them a heads-up about you.

#87 12 months ago

I will be wearing pink cargo shorts.

#88 12 months ago

FYI the hotel is booking up faster than ever this year. As of today if you want to book Thursday to Saturday there are 32 rooms left for all 3 days. Keep in mind we have blocked off the whole hotel for Pintastic. So everyone at the hotel will be there for the show. In past years we have only booked 70% and the other 30% was open tot he public and other events like weddings. From now on it will be all Pintastic! Lots of announcements still to come and im very excited about them. We have been working very hard behind the scenes to bring you another great show. Stay tuned!

#89 12 months ago
    Quoted from PinballAir:

I will be wearing pink cargo shorts.

I believe I had a "salmon" polo on last year, if I could find pink "vintage" Abercrombie cargo shorts, I'd wear them.

2 weeks later
    #90 11 months ago

Getting closer folks! I'm ready!

#91 11 months ago

Looks like Sonic Spinball is planning to attend the show. I'm very excited to try this homebrew.

#92 11 months ago

Is game registration open? I've tried to register a few times but never get an activation email.

#93 11 months ago

Game registration will be activated very soon.

Yes Sonic Spinball will be at the show

#94 11 months ago

Is there going to be anybody selling PF glass at the show?

Is there a dedicated fight to the death cage match setup between the people from RI and the people from NJ?

#95 11 months ago

I'd be in for 6 or 7 standard sheets assuming it's priced reasonably.

#96 11 months ago
    Quoted from radial_head:

Is there going to be anybody selling PF glass at the show?
    Is there a dedicated fight to the death cage match setup between the people from RI and the people from NJ?

Im working on finding a good price on glass.

#97 11 months ago
    Quoted from Grandnational007:

I'd be in for 6 or 7 standard sheets assuming it's priced reasonably.

How much is reasonably?

#98 11 months ago

well i will open up my house - it's a separate house so you and your family would be in it by yourself. last time colson stayed in the house - it's also 1 of my 2 pinball rooms - it has 1 bedroom, and 1 full bathroom, and 1 big room with a couch and about 15 pins. it's free - it's still a good 35 to 40 minute ride to the show - you and your family are welcome to use it - so the family might not want to go to the show - but i am in north smithfield ri - so it's pretty central to boston, newport and other places.

i only ask to be respectful as me and my family will be in the house next door. also pet friendly if your dog is trained

thanks ed

#99 11 months ago

In order for me to make a little money and handle the glass I would have to charge $50 a sheet of glass. Does that sound reasonable?

#100 11 months ago

PM’ing you

There are 1,199 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 24.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!