Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,257 posts
  • 160 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by PinMonk
  • Topic is favorited by 52 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

AEF8A68C-AE46-4255-8D8D-25EA4BADCEFB (resized).png
    20220807_172818.jpg
    20220807_172731.jpg
    20220807_172550.jpg
    FDD5246E-4BC8-4CB8-BBE4-865D6F618DF5 (resized).jpeg
    20220623_190825[1] (resized).jpg
    290871166_10166603246480506_8702219675689729240_n (resized).jpg
    289014991_10166603246550506_2781155771863414598_n (resized).jpg
    289000327_10166603246520506_7863593074650008910_n (resized).jpg
    289017282_10166603246085506_6525515561217938380_n (resized).jpg
    13654268_10210457274455031_7422676064669589436_n (resized).jpg
    20220623_182619[1] (resized).jpg
    20220623_182620[1] (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-27-14-29-43 (resized).png
    C925F449-DD2D-49C3-B9EE-5231E3343A6D (resized).jpeg
    C86325F3-3B8E-4EDF-8333-9B78982B244F (resized).jpeg
    There are 1,257 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 26.
    #701 1 year ago
    Quoted from Grandnational007:

"Flatlander!" - from a guy who has family from St. Agatha (Sain Uh-Got for the non locals)

I bet you dont visit often

Im always amazed when I remember there are people with a more rightful claim to living in "Northern Maine".

#702 1 year ago

I was going to bring my Strange World Sample to the show, but a recent surgery has prevented that. Just posted in classifieds.

#703 1 year ago

Today is the last day to get 2 tickets in our Thank You raffle everyone! go here https://pintasticnewengland.com/gamereg/ and register today.

#704 1 year ago

We've had a big surge in Gottlieb titles registered for Free Play, plus some Bally titles that I really want to spend more time on. We still need more Jim Patla designs, and you get 3 Bonus Points for any game he designed.
    .................David Marston

#705 1 year ago

I have one Limited Edition pass available for the upcoming Pintastic New England show. My wife is unable to make the show. The pass is fully transferable. Looking to get what I paid for is: $275. Please PM if interested.

This is the ultimate ticket to the show. Here is what is included:

LIMITED EDITION
    ALL 4 DAYS!
    ONLY 175 AVAILABLE!
    Exclusive numbered Lanyard & Badge Design (Full Color)
    24HR Access to Extra Ball Lounge℠ (Starting at 11:00 AM Thursday and Ending at Noon Sunday) That’s 73 hours of straight pinball! Can you handle it?
    2022 T-Shirt (Or previous year’s shirt, if you prefer)
    2022 Key Chain
    Custom Beer/Drinking Glass
    Show Poster
    6:00 PM Access to Free Play Thursday
    10:00 AM Access to Free Play Fri-Sun
    10:00 AM Vendor Hall Friday
    9:00 AM Vendor Hall Saturday
    Friday Morning Buffet Breakfast
    Access to the Friday night after-party free food while supplies last.

#706 1 year ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

We've had a big surge in Gottlieb titles registered for Free Play, plus some Bally titles that I really want to spend more time on. We still need more Jim Patla designs, and you get 3 Bonus Points for any game he designed.

Count me in for a restored Silverball Mania on freeplay.

#707 1 year ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

I’ll see if Truck Stop can make it! One of the final Jim Patla machines and incredibly underrated.

#708 1 year ago

I was lucky, and managed to get a room for Friday and Saturday night.

I'm planning to bring either my Buckley Hop Scotch or Stoner Mad Cap for free play (and maybe for sale), but if anyone is interested and it's pre-sold, I can bring a Williams Fun Fest.

#709 1 year ago
    Quoted from drsfmd:

I was lucky, and managed to get a room for Friday and Saturday night.

Thanks for the reminder--I managed to grab one too. Unfortunately, it sounds like the hotel is now sold out for the weekend, according to the person I spoke with on the phone. I'm not sure if that was just the pintastic block, and/or if there are still rooms available on individual days or not.

Looking forward to seeing ya'll there

#710 1 year ago

I'm registered to bring my Haunted House. I'm hoping we can put that to the test over the weekend (i.e., if I've done my job right, it will play perfectly without any mishaps )

#711 1 year ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

I'm not sure if that was just the pintastic block

One of Gabe's earlier posts in the thread says that we have the whole hotel reserved this time.

#712 1 year ago

If you really can’t get a room at the fabulous and annually renovated Host Hotel, the super 8 across the parking lot has rooms.

#713 1 year ago

My amazingly talented wife has decided to take up a vendor spot for her standing mats (She calls them Sole Savers) ... She sows them herself out of fabric (think really comfy yoga mats) they are handcrafted, roll right up and will save your feet/ankles/knees especially if you're playing pinball the whole weekend... If anyone is interested in one shoot me a PM. $20 cash.

#714 1 year ago

Also if you don't plan on getting so fucked up that you can't move walk or drive, you can also get a room at the Public House (their "motel" rooms are way nicer than you expect) or the "economy lodge" down the road which is NOT the Econo Lodge and is apparently pretty clean and tidy.

#715 1 year ago

I will be hauling games from New Jersey to Massachusetts and back with stops along the way. If you need any games shipped, message me for a quote. I have a 20’ enclosed dual axle trailer. All games will be blanket wrapped and shrink wrapped for safe transport.

E6A1A1B0-8BAC-4864-B7A8-6496BA47906F (resized).jpegE6A1A1B0-8BAC-4864-B7A8-6496BA47906F (resized).jpeg

#716 1 year ago

We could use more helpers, especially for Saturday afternoon and night.
    https://pintasticnewengland.com/volunteer/
    Earn some Pintastic swag, mingle with game owners, and get the pride of contributing to our success!

#717 1 year ago

Yup, host hotel is waitlist only at this point.

#718 1 year ago

Ladies and gentlemen of pinball who will be attending Pintastic this year. We are looking to fill some holes in the schedule for volunteers. Any and all help is very much appreciated. Let me know if you're interested in helping out and we can talk more. Email me at PintasticGameRoom @ Gmail Thank you.

#719 1 year ago

On Friday night, Kris Medina of PinballNYC will tell us about the past, present, and future of pinball in the largest metropolis in the USA.

"Since returning to New York City in 2009 I have witnessed a complete transformation of the city’s pinball scene. Where, at first, there were a handful of neglected machines scattered throughout the city, today there is a vibrant community that supports a plethora of locations, tournaments, and leagues. In this presentation we’ll go back to the early days of pinball’s rise in NYC and discuss the key players and events that helped spark the resurgence. We’ll follow the growth to present day while highlighting those who have added fuel to the fire along the way. We’ll discuss the triumphs, and failures, and look forward to the exciting things to come as pinball continues to grow in New York City and beyond."

I'm sure that Al Cihak will get mentioned several times during that overview of the scene. If you have memories of Al that are pertinent, Kris will let you know when the floor is open for those remembrances.

#720 1 year ago

Fatigue mats are being made right now, shoot me a PM if you have a request. So far we have:
    BTTF
    Kiss
    South Park
    Star Wars
    Super Mario
    Simpsons
    1 inch think mats (4x the average yoga mat) that will save your feet the whole festival.

PXL_20220607_000532574 (resized).jpgPXL_20220607_000532574 (resized).jpg
    #721 1 year ago

How do you remove a game from "myflipR"? I don't see any obvious way in the "my games" screen.

#722 1 year ago
    Quoted from truemagoo102:

Count me in for a restored Silverball Mania on freeplay.

Plea

Quoted from Pinash:

How do you remove a game from "myflipR"? I don't see any obvious way in the "my games" screen.

You need to login to your account.

Quoted from Pinash:

Click on the game and it will bring you to another screen. At the bottom of that screen it gives you the option to delete

#723 1 year ago

Got my tickets and room reserved. Ready for some pinball!

#724 1 year ago
    Quoted from Playdium:

I was going to bring my Strange World Sample to the show, but a recent surgery has prevented that. Just posted in classifieds.

Hope all goes well. Health is way more important than pinball

#725 1 year ago

In a meeting with the hotel people today, I was able to confirm my suspicion that they have some single room-nights available. If you can handle staying in a different room on a different night, inquire about it.

#726 1 year ago

There will be a podcaster panel on Thursday night (June 23) at 7:00 PM. It will be of special interest to people who do pinball podcasts (or streams or videos, etc.) but should be enjoyable for all.

#727 1 year ago

I'm bringing Starship Troopers, and Guardians of the Galaxy Pro for Free Play.

#728 1 year ago

I can bring Luci with me if a deal is in place. Also available Ultraman, Mando pro and Premium, GNRLE, TNMT Premium and a NIB Halloween should be in by then.

#729 1 year ago

**Posted in wrong post topic, moved to Pintastic For Sale/Wanted post topic**

#730 1 year ago
    Quoted from Irishbastard:

**Posted in wrong post topic, moved to Pintastic For Sale/Wanted post topic**

Sorry about that

#731 1 year ago
    Quoted from Butch2099:

Sorry about that

No, I screwed up and posted in the wrong thread. Just didn't want to leave a blank post when I deleted it.
    Sorry for the confusion.

#732 1 year ago

Are there dollys available for use when unloading/setting up games, or is it byo-dolly?

#733 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinash:

Are there dollys available for use when unloading/setting up games, or is it byo-dolly?

There has been hand trucks available every time I had been, volunteers eager to help if needs be as well

#734 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinash:

Yes we have 3 community dolly's.

#735 1 year ago

I’ll ask the question people would like an answer to……are we going to see a Toy Story in the vendor area?

#736 1 year ago
    Quoted from Nhpolarbear:

I’ll ask the question people would like an answer to……are we going to see a Toy Story in the vendor area?

Leaning to yes

#737 1 year ago

If anyone has any EM arcade games for sale that they can bring to the show, PM me. I am looking for anything manufactured by Sega, Midway, Genco, Bally, Evans, Williams, Chicago Coin, etc. I will pay up for the right machine.

C0534C82-95E3-4806-9686-61CACF1BFCCF (resized).jpegC0534C82-95E3-4806-9686-61CACF1BFCCF (resized).jpeg
    #739 1 year ago
    Quoted from Nhpolarbear:

I believe Todd tuckey said in another thread there would be jjp doins at automated services booth, so possibly so...

#740 1 year ago
    Quoted from Dwboca:

I believe Todd tuckey said in another thread there would be jjp doins at automated services booth, so possibly so...

Yeah I thought this too. Somewhere I read Automated teasing jjp would be at their booth.

#742 1 year ago

Toy Story will be in the Automated services booth!

#743 1 year ago

Thank you.

#744 1 year ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Toy Story will be in the Automated services booth!

Tell Mike Daddona Lloyd said Hi, and ask him if he's going to my 50th Anniversary party.

LTG : )

#745 1 year ago

Haunted Cruise, Frozen, and (hopefully) Tail of the Dragon will be in the Freeplay room! See y’all in a few days!

5083F430-4A3F-4D59-B83B-C862DD28FC44 (resized).jpeg5083F430-4A3F-4D59-B83B-C862DD28FC44 (resized).jpeg
    #746 1 year ago

Silverball Rumble Tournament registration is available in advance of the event. Save time and the hassle of registering in person at the event by going to https://www.neverdrains.com/pintastic2022/playerIndex.php?disp=preReg

All pinball players of all experience levels and ages are welcome and encouraged to particpate in the event. Event specifics and game list can be found here: https://pintasticnewengland.com/tournaments/

#747 1 year ago

A more precise seminar schedule has now been posted.
    https://pintasticnewengland.com/guests/
    One of the Saturday presenters has since requested a different time, which would affect the schedule. The ultimate schedule will be the one posted by the door to the Seminar Room.

#748 1 year ago

I had a friend inquire about the vendor hall. He may be arriving later in the evening (7:30-8:00 ish) Saturday and was wondering if a vendor would be available.

#749 1 year ago
    Quoted from chas10e:

I had a friend inquire about the vendor hall. He may be arriving later in the evening (7:30-8:00 ish) Saturday and was wondering if a vendor would be available.

Which vendor?

#750 1 year ago

I'm not exactly sure what game/model he's looking for , guessing either a Godzilla or a Halloween , it might even be on Friday

I'll be seeing him on Wednesday ( I hope) I guess if I just knew the vendor hall hours that would be helpful

There are 1,257 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 26.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-real-official-pintastic-new-england-show-info/page/15?hl=chas10e and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.