Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,257 posts
  • 160 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by PinMonk
  • Topic is favorited by 52 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

AEF8A68C-AE46-4255-8D8D-25EA4BADCEFB (resized).png
    20220807_172818.jpg
    20220807_172731.jpg
    20220807_172550.jpg
    FDD5246E-4BC8-4CB8-BBE4-865D6F618DF5 (resized).jpeg
    20220623_190825[1] (resized).jpg
    290871166_10166603246480506_8702219675689729240_n (resized).jpg
    289014991_10166603246550506_2781155771863414598_n (resized).jpg
    289000327_10166603246520506_7863593074650008910_n (resized).jpg
    289017282_10166603246085506_6525515561217938380_n (resized).jpg
    13654268_10210457274455031_7422676064669589436_n (resized).jpg
    20220623_182619[1] (resized).jpg
    20220623_182620[1] (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-27-14-29-43 (resized).png
    C925F449-DD2D-49C3-B9EE-5231E3343A6D (resized).jpeg
    C86325F3-3B8E-4EDF-8333-9B78982B244F (resized).jpeg
    There are 1,257 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 26.
    #451 2 years ago

Fantastic party and fun show as usual. Late night pinball always available is always great.

One of the best tournaments in pinball - short qualifying, great finals format, you are able to both play in a tournament AND get plenty of sleep and party, and see as much of the show as you want to. Really wish there were more tournaments like this that didn’t dominate your entire weekend at a show.

Thanks to Dave for going along with my commentary seminar idea, it was a lot of fun and I think it went well. Looking forward to seeing the finished product.

53B43832-DD06-444B-BDB5-9F6CB29E9382 (resized).jpeg53B43832-DD06-444B-BDB5-9F6CB29E9382 (resized).jpeg
    #452 2 years ago

Pintastic really is the best show.

The extra ball lounge never closes down, so you can play until the sun comes up (which I did).

The atmosphere of the place is so laid back, and everyone is just having a great time the entire weekend. Hanging out with old friends and having a few beers is always awesome, even made a couple new ones. Always great seeing the cast of characters from TNT and hanging out for drinks in the lobby.

Robo-War ran mostly flawlessly the whole weekend in free play, only needed a quick trough switch adjustment.

Gabe, Dave, WMPC, SNHPC, The Sanctum, and all the others that volunteer: my sincerest thanks, you guys really put on a show.

Now to get some sleep for the first time in 3 days.

#453 2 years ago

Not going to lie, it was my first time bringing a game, I brought the oldest game, a 1932 pure mechanical game, and it didn't hit me til the day of the show, that this thing could be really abused.

But I was astounded by how everyone played my machine, when they did play it, they were very respectful.

On the last day, I felt a little let down because I felt the machine wasn't getting a second glance, but after moving it next to card whiz, while I was playing it, a little girl was enamored by it, with her mother saying don't you wanna play something else?

She said no because she'd loved it.

That moment cemented the game bringer experience for me, and I'm glad to have a wonderful show to bring it to, I'm eager to bring that and my Oktoberfest for next show.

Cheers to staff, I've been to every pintastic and every single one has been a solid show, and cheers to David S for making my first real volunteering an smooth experience.

And cheers to all those homebrew game makers!

IMG_20211121_162010593 (resized).jpgIMG_20211121_162010593 (resized).jpg
    #454 2 years ago
    Quoted from Wizkid93:

Not going to lie, it was my first time bringing a game, I brought the oldest game, a 1932 pure mechanical game, and it didn't hit me til the day of the show, that this thing could be really abused.
    But I was astounded by how everyone played my machine, when they did play it, they were very respectful.
    On the last day, I felt a little let down because I felt the machine wasn't getting a second glance

If we get a report of a person abusing games we will make sure that person is aware to knock it off IMMEDIATELY. As collectors ourselves we treat every game at the show like our own. Nobody I have talked to or that I have seen has abused a game. I think there was a (possibly silly and false) report one year of a person coffin dropping a game and I was like "I'm pretty sure people would have gone berserk at the crashing sound and grabbed a show member". I will say though I didn't see your game Wizkid initially because it was so small and the plunger had issues. Frankly I was scared I damaged it Friday night because the thing is like a bajillion years old. Thank you so much for letting me play that game.

I think I can speak for staff here but you folks literally mean the world to me and especially the game bringers and volunteers. I have other pictures that aren't me obviously for promotion purposes. Thank you so very much if you played my Bram Stokers Dracula or Guns N' Roses: Standard Edition. A lot of people wince bringing their "precious" games to a pinball expo but if people don't bring their games then you don't have a pinball show. It's that simple! I personally love the B-tier games and EM's. They are an absolute blast to play late at night and you don't often see them but you do see the classic Williams titles all the time. GnR and BSD had the **** beaten out of it but the dimpling will even out and dirt, coils, etc can be cleaned or replaced. BSD I probably shouldn't have brought to the show as I decided to not sell it after all and decided to do my first ever playfield swap. Fun times ahead of me and hopefully it can take Best in Show for DMD era next year (I'm coming for you Gabe haha). Some things went wrong (power issues and water comes to mind), some things went REALLY wrong (some guy lost his dinner at the GnR concert) and some things went fantastic like the Seminar Room. See you folks this upcoming June 23-26! Seminars will be uploaded to our YouTube channel on a scheduled basis. So be sure to subscribe to the channel here: https://www.youtube.com/c/PintasticPinballGameRoomExpo/featured

-Derek

IMG_20211119_232140 (resized).jpgIMG_20211119_232140 (resized).jpgIMG_20211119_210252 (resized).jpgIMG_20211119_210252 (resized).jpgIMG_20211119_222200 (resized).jpgIMG_20211119_222200 (resized).jpgIMG_20211120_171819 (resized).jpgIMG_20211120_171819 (resized).jpgIMG_20211119_231638 (resized).jpgIMG_20211119_231638 (resized).jpgIMG_20211117_122245 (resized).jpgIMG_20211117_122245 (resized).jpg
    #455 2 years ago

There was a Best in Show competition? Where do we find the results?

#456 2 years ago

Glad you enjoyed it! I'm going to see about spending some time with that plunger and fine tune it, and yeah, I absolutely love EMs.

To whoever brought the ace high for one day, I've been waiting to see that again since the second pintastic, and I was pleasantly surprised to see it Saturday, thank you, and a special thank you to EM bringers.

You can find most DMD games if you look hard enough, but those EMs are harder, cheers to you and whoever brought my favorite, grand slam.

IMG_20211120_172951065 (resized).jpgIMG_20211120_172951065 (resized).jpg
    #457 2 years ago

I wonder if the Ferris Bueller pin will be coming down to TPF?
    I sure hope so.

#458 2 years ago

The Sonic home brew was awesome!!!

hool10 I just noticed that’s me playing GNR in your picture.

#459 2 years ago

Still tired from too much pinball but a tremendous shout out to the organizers, planners, volunteers, game bringers, vendors, and attendees. Best pinball show in my opinion. Hope my commentary wasn't too bad on the tourney stream. Can't wait to do it again next year!

#460 2 years ago

Mermink and I had a great time! The show was excellent, our first Pintastic. Had a lot of folks recognize us from the Saratoga Silverball show! Thank you so much for the support. The most touching was a gentleman who brought his family. He tracked me down and told me how the humble little Saratoga Silverball back in August was his first show, and he enjoyed it so much he decided to visit Pintastic after seeing the flyers in the arcade!

That was a really special and touching moment, to be able to share pinball and get an entire family into the hobby. The gentleman then setup two of his buddies, one who lives in Florida, in the hobby. It feels incredible that our show was able to bring 3 people into the hobby! That’s what it’s all about.

Thanks to everyone who stopped and talked to Kate & I. The tremendous support and kind words inspires us. Going to work on some promo material and announce the date for next year in the next couple weeks!

Quoted from Wizkid93:

On the last day, I felt a little let down because I felt the machine wasn't getting a second glance, but after moving it next to card whiz, while I was playing it, a little girl was enamored by it, with her mother saying don't you wanna play something else?
    She said no because she'd loved it.
    That moment cemented the game bringer experience for me, and I'm glad to have a wonderful show to bring it to, I'm eager to bring that and my Oktoberfest for next show.
    Cheers to staff, I've been to every pintastic and every single one has been a solid show, and cheers to David S for making my first real volunteering an smooth experience.
    And cheers to all those homebrew game makers!
    [quoted image]

That was yours?! The second I saw it, I thought it was hilarious! Love those silly little Pure Mechanical games.
    My only question is why was it so short, is there a reason, was it meant to be a bar-top game?

I played several games and really really had fun. The only issue is the ball was getting caught between the shooter lane lip where it meets the playfield and the flap that covers it. Didn’t wanna keep plunging balls but there was no other way to free it up.

Thanks for bringing a delicate antique like that. Always enjoy them!

#461 2 years ago
    Quoted from Wizkid93:

and it didn't hit me til the day of the show, that this thing could be really abused.

Yeah, well I saw some young kid abusing the sh!t out of it. I'm surprised the plunger isn't bent.
    He was yanking it so hard, he dragged the game a foot back each time. I don't like disciplining other people's kids, but I had to say something. There was no supervising adult in sight.
    I won't bring a push-up EM to this show anymore after a kid abused a "Sky Line" I brought a few years ago. The ball serve assembly was damaged by the kid slamming all five balls into the shooter lane one after another.
    We all want the next generation of pinballers, but we can't allow them to abuse our games.

#462 2 years ago

This was my first Pintastic, unfortunately I was only able to be there on Thursday and Sunday, but it was a great experience for someone relatively new to pinball like me.

I want to thank everyone that brought a game to the free play room. I got to play games I’ve only read about on this site. On the EM side, the Atlantis, the 2001, and the Flipper Clown were highlights for me. I tried to put at least one game on every EM I saw there. Not sure who brought the Cirqus Voltaire, the TOTAN, or the Houdini, but thank you.

Also a huge thanks to the organizers and volunteer staff. Events like this one don’t happen without you.

I brought an EM too, I hope people were able to enjoy it. It was a Domino.

Alberto

#463 2 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

Yeah, well I saw some young kid abusing the sh!t out of it. I'm surprised the plunger isn't bent.
    He was yanking it so hard, he dragged the game a foot back each time. I don't like disciplining other people's kids, but I had to say something. There was no supervising adult in sight.
    I won't bring a push-up EM to this show anymore after a kid abused a "Sky Line" I brought a few years ago. The ball serve assembly was damaged by the kid slamming all five balls into the shooter lane one after another.
    We all want the next generation of pinballers, but we can't allow them to abuse our games.

There's a local buddy that tried bringing some old woodrails (pre-flippers) to the Saratoga show a few years back- one kid took them both out of commission within the first couple hours. I've seen kids bash EMs around at Pastime Pinball. I'm nervous, not that I don't trust the Pintastic staff, but I feel like people should go over some basic pinball etiquette before the freeplay area.

That being said, HUGE props to the Pintastic staff and crew- really smooth 4 days and it was a ton of fun. Glad it'll be back relatively soon.

#464 2 years ago
    Quoted from Peruman:

This was my first Pintastic, unfortunately I was only able to be there on Thursday and Sunday, but it was a great experience for someone relatively new to pinball like me.
    I want to thank everyone that brought a game to the free play room. I got to play games I’ve only read about on this site. On the EM side, the Atlantis, the 2001, and the Flipper Clown were highlights for me. I tried to put at least one game on every EM I saw there. Not sure who brought the Cirqus Voltaire, the TOTAN, or the Houdini, but thank you.
    Also a huge thanks to the organizers and volunteer staff. Events like this one don’t happen without you.
    I brought an EM too, I hope people were able to enjoy it. It was a Domino.
    Alberto

Your welcome Cirqus Voltaire, TOTAN, and Houdini were 3 of 30 games i brought to the show!

#465 2 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Your welcome Cirqus Voltaire, TOTAN, and Houdini were 3 of 30 games i brought to the show!

Hope you don’t mind. I unplugged the Halloween that I’m fairly sure was yours. The trough switches must have had some issue. It wouldn’t detect the balls at all and kept searching. I witnessed about 3 people go up, flick the power a few times and shake the piss out of it. Finally I couldn’t take it anymore and tried finding staff. Couldn’t find anyone and it didn’t have the QR code on it and I didn’t know where the out of order signs were. Even tried texting the number on the sign for Demoman next to it. I stood by it for a while telling people the issue while Kate was holding our spot for different games.

Every minute or two someone would appear out of nowhere and immediately shake the absolute HELL out of it. Like god damn people think they’re the first in the world to try shaking a ball loose?
    I ended up unplugging the cord from the back and out of view so it wouldn’t get so badly abused. Something about watching a brand new Halloween get hoisted up 3 feet in the front to try and “free up” the ball issue started making me feel sick!

#466 2 years ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Hope you don’t mind. I unplugged the Halloween that I’m fairly sure was yours. The trough switches must have had some issue. It wouldn’t detect the balls at all and kept searching. I witnessed about 3 people go up, flick the power a few times and shake the piss out of it. Finally I couldn’t take it anymore and tried finding staff. Couldn’t find anyone and it didn’t have the QR code on it and I didn’t know where the out of order signs were. Even tried texting the number on the sign for Demoman next to it. I stood by it for a while telling people the issue while Kate was holding our spot for different games.
    Every minute or two someone would appear out of nowhere and immediately shake the absolute HELL out of it. Like god damn people think they’re the first in the world to try shaking a ball loose?
    I ended up unplugging the cord from the back and out of view so it wouldn’t get so badly abused. Something about watching a brand new Halloween get hoisted up 3 feet in the front to try and “free up” the ball issue started making me feel sick!

Abuse of pinball machines is not tolerated at Pintastic and thank you for trying to help. Next time anyone notices any abuse please report it to the box office. We are working on better ways to report issues but unplugging the game is a good way to show there is a issue.

#467 2 years ago

Oh yeah! Was a countertop game and is hard to find in any condition, but this one had the legs, which is even harder to find.

Even with the legs it is a tiny game

#468 2 years ago

I put together a ton of pictures and videos from this year's awesome Pintastic show. Here's a link for anyone who's interested:

2021 Pintastic New England Game Room Show Wrap-Up: Vids, Pics & More

https://www.knapparcade.org/post/2021-pintastic-new-england-game-room-show-wrap-up-vids-pics-more

#469 2 years ago
    Quoted from sfbrian:

That was me! It's Yacht Rock and called Michael McTallica. You're welcome

what was the playlist on it, great job lol!

#470 2 years ago
    Quoted from sfbrian:

Spoke with someone while I was playing it. She said Michael McTallica is a play on Michael McDonald of The Doobie Brothers I guess, the singing keyboardist. Songs/Groups included that I heard were Hall and Oates, Christopher Cross and Steve Winwood "Higher Love". I think Michael McDonald background vocaled some Christopher Cross songs like "I Really Don't Know Anymore".

#471 2 years ago

Anybody have the dates for next June?

#472 2 years ago
    Quoted from Butch2099:

Anybody have the dates for next June?

June 23rd to 26th

#473 2 years ago
    Quoted from sfbrian:

That and System of a Road Show were the greatest things ever. PROPS!

#474 2 years ago
    Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Spoke with someone while I was playing it. She said Michael McTallica is a play on Michael McDonald of The Doobie Brothers I guess, the singing drummer. Songs/Groups included that I heard were Hall and Oates, Christopher Cross and Steve Winwood "Higher Love". I think Michael McDonald background vocaled some Christopher Cross songs like "I Really Don't Know Anymore".

yamobethere-onemoretime.gifyamobethere-onemoretime.gif
    #475 2 years ago

Had a great time at the show. Enjoyed talking to old and new friends. Big shout-out to the volunteers for the show, they did an amazing job.

So Rick and Morty was the winner of most plays followed closely by south park. Nascar blew three column drive transistors, I replaced two and shut it down after the third one blew. Rumble had it's display go down about 30 minutes into the show! Phantom got it's right flipper stuck up, it was sold before it was repaired.

IMG_20211118_122741 (resized).jpgIMG_20211118_122741 (resized).jpgIMG_20211121_081137 (resized).jpgIMG_20211121_081137 (resized).jpgIMG_20211121_081315 (resized).jpgIMG_20211121_081315 (resized).jpg
    #476 2 years ago

I had a blast this weekend and want to thank the judges and people for the love of Atlantis that won "best in show 70s EM". It clocked in at 578 plays this weekend without a single issue (and from what I could see, kicked everybody's ass, as it does to me, every time I play it). One dim bulb and that's all.

Thanks for such an amazing show. Glad to have had a million drinks with all of you, playing a bunch of pinball with all of you, and talked a bunch of shop (and smack) with all of you. Peace and love.

IMG_4172.JPG (resized).jpegIMG_4172.JPG (resized).jpeg

#477 2 years ago
    Quoted from truemagoo102:

SOAD Show

#478 2 years ago
    Quoted from radial_head:

I had a blast this weekend and want to thank the judges and people for the love of Atlantis that won "best in show 70s EM". It clocked in at 578 plays this weekend without a single issue (and from what I could see, kicked everybody's ass, as it does to me, every time I play it). One dim bulb and that's all.
    Thanks for such an amazing show. Glad to have had a million drinks with all of you, playing a bunch of pinball with all of you, and talked a bunch of shop (and smack) with all of you. Peace and love.
    [quoted image]

Nice job on that Atlantis. And yea, it kicked my ass too.

Alberto

#479 2 years ago
    Quoted from radial_head:

Wow, great job on the restore!

Chris

#480 2 years ago

Nice to hear you liked it. I spent a lot of time on that

#481 2 years ago
    Quoted from Brypten:

Had a great time at the show. Enjoyed talking to old and new friends. Big shout-out to the volunteers for the show, they did an amazing job.
    So Rick and Morty was the winner of most plays followed closely by south park. Nascar blew three column drive transistors, I replaced two and shut it down after the third one blew. Rumble had it's display go down about 30 minutes into the show! Phantom got it's right flipper stuck up, it was sold before it was repaired.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you for bringing games!

#482 2 years ago

Thank you to everyone who came out and enjoyed our home-brew pinball machine PINCRAFT! It was played almost non-stop the entire show and lucky held up almost the entire time. Also thanks to the large crowd that we had at the home-brew seminar, it was an honor to be with other home-brew pinball makers discussing our "craft".

Next stop for Pincraft is most likely Allentown in the spring for those who missed it.

On a side note Pintastic was an AMAZING show. This was our first time there and was just blown away with the quality and amount of games, and I heard that it still was considered an "off" year. So see everyone next year!

Photo Nov 21, 12 03 28 PM (resized).jpgPhoto Nov 21, 12 03 28 PM (resized).jpgPhoto Nov 21, 1 37 43 AM (resized).jpgPhoto Nov 21, 1 37 43 AM (resized).jpgPhoto Nov 20, 11 17 42 AM (resized).jpgPhoto Nov 20, 11 17 42 AM (resized).jpg

If you missed our thread on the making of pincraft, you can find it here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pincraft-a-homebrew-pinball-story

#483 2 years ago
    Quoted from Wizkid93:

Glad you enjoyed it! I'm going to see about spending some time with that plunger and fine tune it, and yeah, I absolutely love EMs.
    To whoever brought the ace high for one day, I've been waiting to see that again since the second pintastic, and I was pleasantly surprised to see it Saturday, thank you, and a special thank you to EM bringers.
    You can find most DMD games if you look hard enough, but those EMs are harder, cheers to you and whoever brought my favorite, grand slam.
    [quoted image]

"Ace High" was brought by Pinsider @pgp. He doesn't post much. He brought it to the very first Pintastic event, and it was the one and only woodrail there.

#484 2 years ago
    Quoted from Knapp_Arcade:

I put together a ton of pictures and videos from this year's awesome Pintastic show. Here's a link for anyone who's interested:
    2021 Pintastic New England Game Room Show Wrap-Up: Vids, Pics & More
    https://www.knapparcade.org/post/2021-pintastic-new-england-game-room-show-wrap-up-vids-pics-more

Nice work Jason! Thank you for taking the time to document the show for all of us to enjoy and relive. It was nice meeting you. ~ Jason A.

#485 2 years ago
    Quoted from Peruman:

Good question

#486 2 years ago
    Quoted from Peruman:

Eventually, they will be posted here:
    https://pintasticnewengland.com/past-best-in-show/
    As of now, I haven't seen the results myself.
    .................David Marston

#487 2 years ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

Eventually, they will be posted here:
    https://pintasticnewengland.com/past-best-in-show/
    As of now, I haven't seen the results myself.
    .................David Marston

80spit is a good looking gentleman!

#488 2 years ago

That gottlieb Atlantis won a best in show. Deserved it too !!!

#489 2 years ago
    Quoted from dmacy:

80spit is a good looking gentleman!

Yes he certainly is! The fact he won Playgirl cover back in 2008 in no accident.

#490 2 years ago

There's a local buddy that tried bringing some old woodrails (pre-flippers) to the Saratoga show a few years back- one kid took them both out of commission within the first couple hours. I've seen kids bash EMs around at Pastime Pinball. I'm nervous, not that I don't trust the Pintastic staff, but I feel like people should go over some basic pinball etiquette before the freeplay area.
    That being said, HUGE props to the Pintastic staff and crew- really smooth 4 days and it was a ton of fun. Glad it'll be back relatively soon.

I know the story. Some kid bent or broke the shooter assembly. That's another show that I won't bring any push-up game to. Well, it's kind of a moot point now.

#491 2 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

June 23rd to 26th

If I'd have known, I'd have booked my room as I was checking out at this show.

#492 2 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

If I'd have known, I'd have booked my room as I was checking out at this show.

I tried, said they don't have the block on the rooms yet when I asked at the front desk. Hopefully soon!

#493 2 years ago
    Quoted from MythMaker:

Thank you to everyone who came out and enjoyed our home-brew pinball machine PINCRAFT! It was played almost non-stop the entire show and lucky held up almost the entire time.

My son loved Pincraft. That’s him in the last photo. He played it much more than any other pin. Nice work and thanks for bringing it. I’m going to share the making of thread with him.

Cheers,
    Jack

#494 2 years ago

Thanks to all involved.

BEST PINBALL SHOW...nuff said!

#495 2 years ago
    Quoted from HoneyBadger:

Thanks to all involved.
    BEST PINBALL SHOW...nuff said!

Attending Allentown, York and Pintastic I have to say they all have a different flavor to them and enjoyed them all.

Best place to play a large number of games? Pintastic.

Best place to meet & greet people from all over with a large selection of new and used parts? Allentown (Plus the farmers market!)

Best place for a traditional show with lots of EM and good selection of used parts? York.

#496 2 years ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

what was the playlist on it, great job lol!

Most of the songs either are Michael McDonald or feature him in some way. Yacht Rock for Life!

IMG_2572 (resized).jpgIMG_2572 (resized).jpgIMG_2573 (resized).jpgIMG_2573 (resized).jpg
    #497 2 years ago

I want to stop by and say that my wife and I flew down from Tennessee just for the event. It was a blast and surpassed our expectations. The staff and volunteers were very friendly and helpful. The event, very well organized and laid out perfectly. We could not have asked for a better time. Job well done! Thank you to everyone that we met for putting up with us!

#498 2 years ago
    Quoted from Brewchap:

I want to stop by and say that my wife and I flew down from Tennessee just for the event. It was a blast and surpassed our expectations. The staff and volunteers were very friendly and helpful. The event, very well organized and laid out perfectly. We could not have asked for a better time. Job well done! Thank you to everyone that we met for putting up with us!

Thank you you guys were very nice. I spoke with you on Thursday

#499 2 years ago
    Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Thanks to the organizers and vendors and distributors who brought games as well. Not sure what the set-up is for the SNH room. We did go in it and my son played DP Premium. Was that ok? We are still not sure but I wanted to play that NBA Fastbreak..

That was a Deadpool Pro from the Western Mass Pinball Club. We co-hosted the club room with SNH. When you walked in, SNH was the left wall, we were the right wall (along with the cocktail game). Glad you had a chance to check the room out, we are going to work on better (and more clear) signage for next year.

#500 2 years ago

This was my first Pintastic as well; I was there for Friday & Saturday. Just wanted to thank every one of you who brought machines- each and every game there contributed to my having such an awesome time, and all the homebrews & rethemes were genuinely astounding.
    This also marked my first-ever tournament! I unfortunately had near-zero previous playtime on maybe all but 3 of the games in the lineup and placed somewhere around 87th overall, but it was still an awesome time (the folks representing The Sanctum were all suuuper nice about my tourney newb-ness) and I'd love to compete again in the future.

There are 1,257 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 26.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-real-official-pintastic-new-england-show-info/page/10?hl=somenerd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.