(Topic ID: 196354)

The real deal in modern day pinball: AFM Remake.

By kpg

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 195 posts
  • 68 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by MK6PIN
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

3 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
4 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg
IMG_8410 (resized).PNG
IMG_8409 (resized).PNG
IMG950925 (resized).jpg
untitled (resized).png
Stern (resized).jpg
Hugo (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballaddicted.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#146 6 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Thank you for your concern.
I only have minimal ghosting on Met.
However, two of my friends have GB with splitting cabinets which have torn the decal and the typical ghosting.
One also has Kiss with the head decal on the left side lifting and the decal around the start button was delivered with a tear. Is Stern planning on any software updates for Kiss?

Hey Mike,

A software update came out for Kiss a few weeks ago. You can go online and download now! Have you guys talked with your distro re your issues? Usually things like you mention are sorted out really quickly if machines are bought NIB.

#155 6 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Thanks for the tip.
I didn't buy my MET NIB. It is a documented HUO and the ghosting isn't too bad. In all honesty, I would not have noticed it, but with all of the buzz here on Pinside I inspected all of my games. The good news is that MET was the only one exhibiting any ghosting.
Stern is working with my buddy who has the GB and Kiss (new head decal). My other friend really doesn't care about his cracked cabinet. It's his only machine and pinball isn't much of a priority for him. I will probably pick up a set of brackets for him and do my best to get it back together.

Hey Mike,

That is good news. I have previously got caught up in all the "Pinside Crap" and quite honestly it is really not worth it. Our hobby is meant to be fun! I find myself getting defensive of Stern with the Stern bashers too. Best way to resolve issues is with good honest communication.

Good on you for helping your friends, That is exactly what our hobby needs to survive. We do the same whenever we can.

Cheers

Con

#184 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Guess we will see but afmr is much different in many ways compared to a original one. Glad u like it but let's not get to crazy with your statements lol.

Hey Buddy,

Iceman asked you earlier if you find the original a little repetitive. We are keen to know as well . We are thinking about buying a AFMr too.

Thanks

Con

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 79.00
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Palm Beach, FL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballaddicted.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-real-deal-in-modern-day-pinball-afm-remake?tu=pinballaddicted and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.