(Topic ID: 196354)

The real deal in modern day pinball: AFM Remake.

By kpg

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 195 posts
  • 68 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by MK6PIN
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

3 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
4 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg
IMG_8410 (resized).PNG
IMG_8409 (resized).PNG
IMG950925 (resized).jpg
untitled (resized).png
Stern (resized).jpg
Hugo (resized).jpg
There are 195 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
#51 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Really? lol.

Odin takes selfies?

#52 6 years ago

Just set up my AFMrLE last night and noticed that the build quality is exceptional. No issues right out of the box. CGC has a bright future with these remakes and beyond if they continue to build them like that. At some point they will toy with the idea of building their own original titles as well. It's only a matter of time.

#53 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Guy starts a thread about why he thinks a game is great = people come in saying why the game sucks. At least everyone is keeping Pinside threads consistent these days.

"Guy starts a thread by rehashing a bunch of Stern bashing" would be more accurate, and coincidentally is pretty "consistent" with Pinside these days as you pointed out. And then he closes it with more of the same. And riddled inside the entire "review" is more Stern complaining. That's not a "review" or a thread about why he "thinks his game is great," it's an editorial about why he thinks Stern sucks with some AFMr sprinkled in.

If the guy had just posted a review without the standard "here's why what I didn't buy this time sucks" it would have gotten a warmer reaction.

And hey, I'm interested to hear from some that they have adjusted flippers, inserts, and other settings in their AFMrs to make the games play more like an actual AFM - this is information prospective buyers can actually use.

#54 6 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Maybe if people with deep pockets stopped buying NIB games like ice water in hell, we wouldnt be in this situation where 8500 buys you half asset games that fall apart quicker than a house of cards.
Sad that were exctied for what we ALWAYS should have been getting instead of what this community is willing to settle for to "have the new Shiney toy first" or to "have my dream theme, no matter how bad it is...but this is it after this...."

And then you have people like me who has TWD, GOT, GB,,and AS that are beautiful fun trouble free games after many many plays. Bring on Elvira 3 and take my money!!

#55 6 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I know I've compared and mentioned Stern here... but if you guys at Stern are listening and reading this, go get yourself an AFM LE and see what a REAL $8k+ pinball machine feels like. I don't care about you being in business for 30 years, what PPS did and CGC manufactured here is a quality pinball machine that is so much better built and worth the asking price then Stern has EVER made. Don't take that the wrong way and be offended... id just love to see if Stern could make a machine that felt even 10% as well built and packed with features at that price.

What a crock of shit this is, might be the most ridiculous comment I've read in a while, well with exception of JJP threads and comments about "build quality" or DI being a great theme

#56 6 years ago

Glad you like your AFMr. I played an MMr at Pinfest in May and it did not feel sturdy. I have since played an MMr at other locations and the feel was better, so it could be the way it is setup that has an effect, not sure. Two weeks ago I played an original MM and an original AFM in Asbury Park and both machines were solid and tons of fun until we ran into some issues with the Merlin hole on MM (a clear opening for jocularity, I realize). As for JJP, Hobbit is my personal favorite. My opinion is pinball overall is in a good place now. There have been some lean years in the past and to have all these manufacturers and interest is a good thing.

#57 6 years ago

I enjoyed your post, but please don't try to convince me (or maybe even yourself) that $8200 is in any way, shape, or form a "good" deal for a pinball machine.

#58 6 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

don't try to convince me (or maybe even yourself) that $8200 is in any way, shape, or form a "good" deal for a pinball machine.

As long as he's convinced himself, that's all that matters.

And a thread to reinforce his convictions is not that out of the ordinary lately. You see them all the time.

#59 6 years ago

Classy post from an EQUALLY classy guy.

#60 6 years ago

KPG's take on AFMrLE is spot on. I agree that it is the best deal in pinball currently. That is a strong statement - and I don't usually gush about machines - but when you start with one of the most beloved games in the history of pinball and add modern enhancements such as all LED lighting, large display with high resolution color dots, upgraded speakers, shaker, beautiful trim choices, mirror blades, and a stunning topper created by the original artist - all that combines to make a powerful statement.

I attended TPF all 3 days and had no intention of buying another machine. After seeing and playing AFMrLE I knew I had to have one. It was just too good to pass up. I like my Stern games but do feel there is something special about the remakes.

And kudos to Doug Skor of Chicago Gaming! I talked to him extensively during the show and was very impressed. His communication on this forum is becoming the gold standard for how it should be done. CGC is providing a high quality product and quality information - two things that all of us care about.

Quoted from KJL:

The flippers on the originals feel much snappier. Is there a power setting to turn them down or something?

Yes, the strength of the flippers on the remakes is adjustable in the settings.

#61 6 years ago

Funny how people apply their own lopsided logic and opinions onto a review of AFMR. Some see it for what it is, a review of a game that I feel is built extremely well and represents what a modern day manufactured pinball machine at this price should feel like- yet, people will take it as I am bashing Stern.

Well, 3 out of my 4 pins are Stern's - and most recently, Stern's Aerosmith which I feel is a great game. If I thought they were garbage, I wouldn't own any.

They aren't garbage, and I am not bashing them. They make perfectly fine games. So, if you are here to put words in my mouth and think I was being sarcastic or trying to find a walk to talk crap - I wasn't. I am strictly speaking from a value, build quality, and how much you get for your money standpoint from AFMR LE. It just amazes me how well built, how many options/add-ons/etc you get with this game for the same price as Stern's.

With companies like CGC and JJP putting significant hardware and better built cabinets, components, etc etc. does have to make you think - Stern is trying to cut their costs, even as much as relocating the stupid power switch to the head to save $0.03, yet I really feel companies like CGC and JJP are putting so much more value into their offerings.

If we continue to pat Stern's back here - their prices will continue to go up, and quality will continue to go down. Don't even get me started on Star Wars here either.

But, Stern has many fun games that I enjoy and that's where I'll always be in the market for one. It's just hard to ignore the fact you are really getting a lesser quality built game when you buy a Stern then what else is out there - and that is the point... CGC really set a new benchmark for me and I am super impressed these "new guys" can build a higher quality machine than Stern who has been doing this for three decades.

#62 6 years ago

Congrats on the pin, very happy to hear about the Quality of the LE.

#63 6 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Don't forget the pile on Stern bashing. No pinside thread is complete without it.

Hey we all know you can't buy a non Stern pin without taking a shit on Stern at the same time

Looks like Afmr is really cool

Design costs are minimal and so is coding

More options are a great thing. Considering this one myself

#64 6 years ago

Agree with the OP. AFMLE build quality and overall final product is incredible. That topper is ultra cool!! AFMLE is exactly what I needed to come back to the hobby after taking a couple years off from collecting and even playing pinball. I had become jaded with the hobby and with the games Stern was playing of pumping out games that were not finished products. Two years ago, I said no more to NIB Sterns. The whole experience with AFMLE has sucked me back in though. In fact, I was even considering buying another game as I got the bug again. Star Wars seemed like a good option, but honestly, I dont like what I'm seeing with the toys and art package. I decided to just play my games for now and wait for the next CGC product or maybe venture into Jersey Jack pinball. Thanks AFMLE!

#65 6 years ago

Would I be out of line if I said I thought Dialed In is the real deal in modern day pinball, instead of an emulated remake of one from 20 years ago?

#66 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Would I be out of line if I said I thought Dialed In is the real deal in modern day pinball, instead of an emulated remake of one from 20 years ago?

Yes you would be!

#67 6 years ago

I don't think there are any "deals" in modern NIB pinball, but the Attack From Mars remake is about as close as you can get. They could have easily priced it the same as the Medieval Madness remake and it would have sold, but they didn't. I think it's making up for it in volume over margin, but I can't say for sure.

Pinball is still too small of an industry to find things reasonably priced. It's a bummer, but if you want new games, you really do have to overpay. After Dialed In, I'm probably tapping out of NIB purchases. I've done it several times, but I'm finding more and more good reasons to look to the secondhand market for pinball.

#68 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Yes you would be!

Well, you know what they say... opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one.

#69 6 years ago

Impressive product. Like so many have said, which is great!! The pallet could almost be dissassembled and turned into a nice pair of cornhole boards too if they were just a hair larger... could put a nice finish on the plywood!!

Seriously though, anyone else a bit shocked at the mass and engineering of that speaker panel when you put in your head bolts??!

#70 6 years ago

Yea and sterns smell funny too!

#71 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

After Dialed In, I'm probably tapping out of NIB purchases. I've done it several times, but I'm finding more and more good reasons to look to the secondhand market for pinball.

Just gotta keep cycling them in & out...only way to do it if you're not totally flush with cash. With GOT/DI/SW there is no way I could get another NIB without selling one, and shit it's only getting worse.

#72 6 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

If we continue to pat Stern's back here - their prices will continue to go up, and quality will continue to go down. Don't even get me started on Star Wars here either.

That logic is about 3 years late.

TWD was Stern's last really good game. After that, oh the horror...quality dropped like the temperature in the Arctic and the prices went up faster than a helium balloon.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ - yep, I said it.

#73 6 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

That logic is about 3 years late.
TWD was Stern's last really good game. After that, oh the horror...quality dropped like the temperature in the Arctic and the prices went up faster than a helium balloon.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ - yep, I said it.

Funny you say that, because I totally agree.

But, on a side note- I absolutely love TWD and after almost 2 years of owning it, I cannot even think of selling it. It's one of my all-time favorites.. such a brutal layout with some of the best coding in pinball.

#74 6 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

They aren't garbage, and I am not bashing them. They make perfectly fine games. So, if you are here to put words in my mouth and think I was being sarcastic or trying to find a walk to talk crap - I wasn't.

Quoted from kpg:

This topper I think would be easily worth the $500 Stern charges for half-ass toppers.

Quoted from kpg:

...it's just overall a better built machine than... any recent Stern I've played - including BM66 Super LE for $15K. That felt like an IKEA cabinet off Craigslist compared to this!

Quoted from kpg:

The playfield is easily much nicer then any Stern I've had, including AS Prem. The toys on the playfield with their color changing LEDs and motorized aliens and everything else just made modern Stern's seem so cheap- like a Prius vs a Mercedes Benz S-Class.

Quoted from kpg:

I truly felt for the first time since I got into the hobby of purchasing pins that I truly got what I paid for, and then some.

Quoted from kpg:

...if you guys at Stern are listening and reading this, go get yourself an AFM LE and see what a REAL $8k+ pinball machine feels like.

Quoted from kpg:

I don't care about you being in business for 30 years, what PPS did and CGC manufactured here is a quality pinball machine that is so much better built and worth the asking price then Stern has EVER made.

Quoted from kpg:

... id just love to see if Stern could make a machine that felt even 10% as well built and packed with features at that price.

Quoted from kpg:

...it will now be hard to spend that on another Stern NIB. It just doesn't seem right after seeing what a really well built pin that AFMR is.

#75 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I hear you and you do make sense but the my take on this is the OP sharing his well built and heavy look feeling about this remake. Difficult to describe but I was having that mental image of the heavy speaker with huge magnet comparison next to these very light one. Or desert eagle versus beretta. You have that heavy power baddass feeling. Which is refreshing after looking at fast flowing empty playfield and out in a hurry pins we get lately. I'm a huge fan of pinball and been fantasizing for years about great themes like Star Wars, Game of thrones and many more. Cult ones but they got out and really thought they would have been sure buy but nope.......something is missing. Even if prices are at an all time high that s not it. I need that heavy, well built, lot of toys feeling and i'm not getting it. I refuse to think it's because I like pinball a little less than before. I want to love and buy but not there lately even if the dream themes are there. Yes Attack from mars is an old classic but there you have it, we know the game is one of the best, cause it s the same, but revamped with that fresh look with today's techno but keeping that solid well built quality. So it is possible to get great quality games who are fun to play at an affordable price. Why would I pay the same, or close, for a botched pin with barely a few toys toys from a competitor who will chage me an extra 400$ for a dull topper, and 70$ for side art blades.

And yes dialed in is more 2017 and seems well built and not cheap on toys but you get my honest opinion I'm sure

Did not wanted to bash on Stern as I do own and love a few of their games but like a few said before seems almost impossible now to applause one without slapping the other lol.

#76 6 years ago

You guys want to take the quality dump on Stern. Ok, whatever.

I say buy whatever pins you like to F ing play and are FUN!

Because either way, in due time, the secondary market will be offering up AFMRLE's for sub $7k, just like every other $8k plus pinball machine made in mass quantity.

I don't give a flying F what its built like. Good luck making that argument when you go to sell it. I want one and know I'll take a hit, so what.

It's still a NICHE market and a wood box with lights. But its fun as hell and way too addictive!

That's why I don't try and justify spending $8k plus on ANY pin by bashing something else, its just plain stupid and crazy any way you slice it.

Who cares, life is too short!

#77 6 years ago

Got to play an afmr at the Ohio show and I was just as impressed. It felt better than my friends restored decked out to the max afm. Just so solid playing. The sterns I've played feel pretty good as well but I totally get what you mean about the true premium feel.

#78 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You guys want to take the quality dump on Stern. Ok, whatever.
I say buy whatever pins you like to F ing play and are FUN!
Because either way, in due time, the secondary market will be offering up AFMRLE's for sub $7k, just like every other $8k plus pinball machine made in mass quantity.
I don't give a flying F what its built like. Good luck making that argument when you go to sell it.
It's still a NICHE market and a wood box with lights. But its fun as hell and way too addictive!
That's why I don't try and justify spending $8k plus on ANY pin by bashing something else, its just plain stupid and crazy any way you slice it.
Who cares, life is too short!

An honnest opinion and Yes life is too short and not trying to convince anyone and do love to play fun games. You won t read many of my post on pinside as I read more than I write. And don t worry about me trying to sell my pins after. I have no agenda. My titles have thousands and thousands of games on them and in the long run have no reselling value and they come to my home to die there hahahaha. Never sold one .....odds are I never will. Anyway so I need heavy duty cause I do enjoy them with friends more than I should. So for the same price it makes sense to want more quality. Forget 8000 it could be 3000 but since the prices are the same quality is a valid choice for me.

#79 6 years ago

I was torn between AFMR or TNA, decided on TNA but could have easily have gone with AFM. I figure they will make more of AFM and so I'll be easier to score one down the road.

#80 6 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

An honnest opinion and Yes life is too short and not trying to convince anyone and do love to play fun games. You won t read many of my post on pinside as I read more than I write. And don t worry about me trying to sell my pins after. I have no agenda. My titles have thousands and thousands of games on them and in the long run have no reselling value and they come to my home to die there hahahaha. Never sold one .....odds are I never will. Anyway so I need heavy duty cause I do enjoy them with friends more than I should. So for the same price it makes sense to want more quality. Forget 8000 it could be 3000 but since the prices are the same quality is a valid choice for me.

I get it. I feel the same way.

When I buy a pin I want to own it forever too

And I'll never put 20k plus plays on my pins. Nor do i want to or have that much life left! Well I hope I do but I like to do other shit too. Not just pinball

For guys like you, quality makes a difference

That said, I pay attention to very high volume pin routers like Freemont in Vegas and his Stern pins keep on ticking well beyond 20k plays. His Woz is a ragged out Pos after 10k

The proof is in the longevity.

It may look and feel like a tank and then fall apart like a pos over time

Either way. It's just fun and $$$

#81 6 years ago

Dollar for dollar Stern Pro's are the real deal in Pinball. I've been having a blast with Star Wars! I have tons of great choices to play here on route including Dialed In and a pimped out AFM yet the cheap game (SW Pro) gets nearly all my route money. The game is just fast and exciting to play and has more strategy than anything else out there right now. Ended up making it to Jedi Multiball and defeated the Emperor which is way more exciting than Ruling the Universe which I have done many times in the past. You guys can buy your $8k games with great build quality but for me I find far more enjoyment in the so called low build quality Stern Pro machines like Star Wars. You can dig on Stern all you want but they are making the most fun machines in the market place right now!

#82 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

You can dig on Stern all you want but they are making the most fun machines in the market place right now!

Well said.

#83 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I was torn between AFMR or TNA, decided on TNA but could have easily have gone with AFM. I figure they will make more of AFM and so I'll be easier to score one down the road.

Probably a very smart move.

#84 6 years ago

Got my AFMRLE recently...game is solid, plays great, beautiful, and very, very happy I went for it. Pleasantly surprised how much fun it is, and how the new features are integrated into gameplay....Op is correct....awesome game!!! Topper is sick!!!

I also love my BM66LE, as it's amazing in its own right, and have a tremendous amount of fun on it ( even before Lyman knocks it out of the park.)

AFMRLE is a quality remake of a classic title, with modern features.
BM66LE will become a classic, with modern features

Both a win for me ( don't regret either purchase for a second).....appreciate Stern and CGC for making these great toys!!!

#85 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Dollar for dollar Stern Pro's are the real deal in Pinball. I've been having a blast with Star Wars! I have tons of great choices to play here on route including Dialed In and a pimped out AFM yet the cheap game (SW Pro) gets nearly all my route money. The game is just fast and exciting to play and has more strategy than anything else out there right now. Ended up making it to Jedi Multiball and defeated the Emperor which is way more exciting than Ruling the Universe which I have done many times in the past. You guys can buy your $8k games with great build quality but for me I find far more enjoyment in the so called low build quality Stern Pro machines like Star Wars. You can dig on Stern all you want but they are making the most fun machines in the market place right now!

Can you not buy a AFM classic for 1k more than a Stern pro?

#86 6 years ago

I love my AFMr!

#87 6 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

yet, people will take it as I am bashing Stern.

because that's what you did, who are you trying to bullshit here? the whole post is about how AFMr is great and Stern sucks, toppers, build quality, glad you like ur AFMr but why not just make a postive review thread, why the need to call out Stern?

#88 6 years ago

This would be a fun conversation to have over a few beers some place at an expo...

I agree with alot here. The OP, and the fact stern makes extremely fun, exciting games as their mission statement drives. I'll even play GOT or ST on route all night long. But the OP is right. There are too many issues for me to buy a NIB stern right now. Maybe they fixed the cabinets with the rollout of new braces, and Stern is the major marketing force behind new entrants to this hobby, but sorry. Their latest releases are failing in less then year of light use???

#89 6 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

Can you not buy a AFM classic for 1k more than a Stern pro?

You can if you want to live with that outdated monochrome DMD technology. If you upgrade the AFM Classic to color dots it is a $1500 difference. Star Wars has 2 HD LCD screens, full color changing GI and lots of color changing inserts which AFMR doesn't have. There's also way more content, rules depth and strategy with Star Wars which is the lower priced option. I think it's a great value. AFM Classic isn't a bad value per say but it's based off a 20 year old title that I've played to death and I'm essentially bored with. Don't feel bad though, I'm sure I'll also be bored with Star Wars within 20 years but for now it feels like a breath of fresh air compared to a re-make. As far as I'm concerned calling AFM "modern day pinball" is a bit of an oxymoron.

#90 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

You can if you want to live with that outdated monochrome DMD technology. If you upgrade the AFM Classic to color dots it is a $1500 difference. Star Wars has 2 HD LCD screens, full color changing GI and lots of color changing inserts which AFMR doesn't have. There's also way more content, rules depth and strategy with Star Wars which is the lower priced option. I think it's a great value. AFM Classic isn't a bad value per say but it's based off a 20 year old title that I've played to death and I'm essentially bored with. Don't feel bad though, I'm sure I'll also be bored with Star Wars within 20 years but for now it feels like a breath of fresh air compared to a re-make.

Star Wars is a disjointed mess. Total lack of design focus.

Stern has never made a game as good as Attack From Mars. Maybe they can, but they haven't yet. AC/DC comes closest, but it's still not quite its equal.

#91 6 years ago

I'm here trying to be nice, but you just threw it out there lol

#92 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Stern has never made a game as good as Attack From Mars. Maybe they can, but they haven't yet. AC/DC comes closest, but it's still not quite its equal.

This entire statement is

untitled (resized).pnguntitled (resized).png

#93 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Star Wars code is also still in beta but I really enjoy what's there, even if it isn't perfect. I think the game is fun as hell! Yes, Attack from Mars is the better all time game but it's also 20 years old and I've played it thousands of times. Put it in a room with Star Wars and it's no contest, I'll play Star Wars all day and AFMR will get 1 or 2 plays if it's lucky.

#94 6 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

This entire statement is

You're incapable of discussing anything like an adult, aren't you?

#95 6 years ago

When I'm playing an AFMR I feel like I'm playing an AFMR. When I'm playing an AFM, I know it's an AFM. It's more than just the LEDs. It's the shots. The same is true with MMR.

On the pinball arcade app, there's a "pro tips" section from the Sharpes, and I believe their tip for MM is "Royal Madness for Show, Castles for Dough." Well flip that around and that's MMR. For AFMR it's going to be "Super jackpot for show, Total Annihilation for Dough" because center shots are rare and impossible to hit as combos, unlike ramps which you can somehow hit by accident on these things.

On MMR you can't live catch off the orbits. On AFMR you can't loop pass.

The real "deal" out there is that the prices are well under $8500 for players-quality originals, games that let you shoot the lock shot from both flippers, and games where you're in no danger of accidentally shatzing the ball from the right flipper -> left inlane -> rainbow out the right outlane.

I have standing offers to try out some remakes that people have bought, and these people claim they shoot just like the originals, but so far of the 5 remakes I have played (2 MM, 3 AFM) they all play like remakes. None feels like the original.

inb4 "it's the same mech"

#96 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Star Wars code is also still in beta but I really enjoy what's there, even if it isn't perfect. I think the game is fun as hell! Yes, Attack from Mars is the better all time game but it's also 20 years old and I've played it thousands of times. Put it in a room with Star Wars and it's no contest, I'll play Star Wars all day and AFMR will get 1 or 2 plays if it's lucky.

I finally got to play SW at my local arcade, I played 5 games and then moved over to TWD and stayed there.

#97 6 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I finally got to play SW at my local arcade, I played 5 tames and then moved over to TWD and stayed there.

TWD is so good.

#98 6 years ago

I'd even say it's a better game than AFM. AFM is great, but it doesn't have what TWD has as far as modes and mini-wizard modes.
Find me anything in AFM that rivals Horde or gets your heart racing the same way.

#99 6 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

I'd even say it's a better game than AFM. AFM is great, but it doesn't have what TWD has as far as modes and mini-wizard modes.
Find me anything in AFM that rivals Horde or gets your heart racing the same way.

Eh, getting Rule the Universe is a far more enjoyable and exciting journey. I love TWD, but at times it's a grind.

#100 6 years ago

That I can agree with. TWD is my favorite machine of all time! ACDC is my 2nd favorite Stern.-i own both and they are my only semi recent Stern games. I wouldn't hesitate to add SW Pro to that group though but since there are 3 of them on route near me there really isn't any reason to at this point. I think when the software is done SW will be a top 5 Stern game for me. Everyone I know that has played it extensively really likes it. It's not the shit sandwich people on Pinside try to make it out to be.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 79.00
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 210.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Palm Beach, FL
$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

There are 195 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-real-deal-in-modern-day-pinball-afm-remake/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.