IMG_3133.jpg
IMG_3132.JPG
IMG_3143.jpg
IMG_3142.jpg
IMG_3140.JPG
IMG_3147.jpg
IMG_3139.JPG
IMG_3145.jpg
There are 143 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 10 years ago

Punchy the Clown!!!

image-371.jpgimage-371.jpg image-843.jpgimage-843.jpg
#2 10 years ago

creepy

#3 10 years ago

It's not a bad game at all for what it is....a kid's redemption game. Ours gets a fair amount of play.

If you can get the serial number, please send it to me for my Alvin G database. Thanks!

#4 10 years ago

Worst game I've ever played. Couldn't get through an entire game.

#5 10 years ago

Punchy is an awesome game once you learn the rules and yes there are rules but few take the time to learn what they are and dismiss the machine right away.

Anyone can play this machine at Modern Pinball NYC!

Only 103 made so how many still exist may bring that number down a bit.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from Eddie:

Punchy is an awesome game once you learn the rules and yes there are rules but few take the time to learn what they are and dismiss the machine right away.

Eddie, do you still have 2 of them? Please send me the serials sometime. Thanks!

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from Eddie:

Fair enough..... I just remember that for some reason, it annoyed me.

#8 10 years ago

I was talking with owner of modern pinball and he said the most expensive game in the place was punchy. Thats more than woz, cactus canyon, monster bash, metallica, etc..

#9 10 years ago

I never made it to Best Friends Forever Wizard mode.

#10 10 years ago

Played that at CAX last year, I believe. Artwork looks very familiar.

I've also played a Kingpin and and original BBB. BBB is fun, but Kingpin makes me sad. Sad that they never made more of them, it's a fantastic game!

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

Played that at CAX last year, I believe. Artwork looks very familiar.
I've also played a Kingpin and and original BBB. BBB is fun, but Kingpin makes me sad. Sad that they never made more of them, it's a fantastic game!

i way agree with that !

#12 10 years ago

This game is so creepy yet awesome

#13 10 years ago

Speaking of Punchy the Clown, I've always loved this stop motion video ...

#14 10 years ago

Rarest machine I ever played is Dayhuff's King Kong! Only nine were made. Not a bad game either.

image-3.jpgimage-3.jpg

image-1.jpgimage-1.jpg

#15 10 years ago

Rarest for me is Viper Mini. It was pretty sweet, but I like the 'real' Viper more

#16 10 years ago

Rarest was Al Warner's Varkon (now with someone else) though I think the 51 Niagara I had years back is probably one the rarest just due to age now. Really glad to have played both. Varkon is just so cool, not sure how much replay value it would have in a collection, but certainly something to play if you get the chance.

#17 10 years ago

Mine is probably Pinball Circus at the Pinball Hall of Fame.

#18 10 years ago

Mine was Black Gold - Tim Arnold had that one as well. Haven't been to the PHOF even though we generated thousands for it over the years...

DSC00019.JPGDSC00019.JPG

Actually - That wasn't as rare as Krull and I played that too:

DSC00073.JPGDSC00073.JPG

-Al-

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

Rarest was Al Warner's Varkon (now with someone else) though I think the 51 Niagara I had years back is probably one the rarest just due to age now. Really glad to have played both. Varkon is just so cool, not sure how much replay value it would have in a collection, but certainly something to play if you get the chance.

I loved that game (Varkon), but with what I sold it for, I was able to buy a camper that is technically a 2nd residence! That was for my wife so she has less to argue about when I talk of a new game.

#20 10 years ago

I remember you mentioning a camper. I'd have made the sale myself. Then we'd take the camper to Expos!

#21 10 years ago

Gameplan Lockness, they only one made! Never played it but it sold a little while back on Ebay for like 15k

#22 10 years ago

Mine was varkon

#23 10 years ago

Although I never have, I'm sure a lot of people on Pinside have played Pinball Circus at the PHOF. What were there, 2 or 3 built?

#24 10 years ago

I have also played (but never owned) Varkon. The rarest I have owned are Joust and Mystery Castle.1 Joust.JPG1 Joust.JPG11.JPG11.JPG

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Rarest machine I ever played is Dayhuff's King Kong! /blockquote>

Same here. And when you are done you can play BBB right next to it.

#26 10 years ago

Im going to go with Jolly Park at York a few years ago...
York_Pinball_Show_2008_13.JPGYork_Pinball_Show_2008_13.JPG

also does SafeCracker count?

#27 10 years ago

Oh, can't forget the Pinball Circus at PHOF! 1 of 2!

#28 10 years ago

For me it's the Charlie Angel's Em. version. Yes they made 350 of them but try and find one. Mine is the only one I've ever seen in person.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

PB050282.JPGPB050282.JPG
#29 10 years ago

Lazerlord for me...

#30 10 years ago

Pinball Circus for me.

I have been lucky enough to have played (or have access to) a lot of the rare games mentioned. I love the feeling you get when you get to play one of those rare beasts.

#31 10 years ago

The Matrix

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

For me it's the Charlie Angel's Em. version. Yes they made 350 of them but try and find one. Mine is the only one I've ever seen in person.
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

PB050282.JPG 78 KB

I remember your quest on RGP...that was you right?

#33 10 years ago

Pinball circus at the Hall of fame. I'm not sure if it counts, but the rarest one would be the one-off Tumbleweed game that is currently at Pizza n Pinball in Newcastle Australia. A local guy built it from scratch and themed it after his favourite band and it is currently on site.

http://www.aussiearcade.com.au/showthread.php/62755-Tumbleweed-Pinball

#34 10 years ago

They made 100 punchy's. And it's not that valuable. Last one I had a chance to buy was $500. wasn't working so I passed.

Rarest i've played would be pinball circus.

Rarest I own is Miss World, as there are only 4 known to exist.

#35 10 years ago

TAF. Only a few made. And there's only one in my gameroom, so there must not be any others out there.

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Rarest machine I ever played is Dayhuff's King Kong! Only nine were made. Not a bad game either.
Right next to it you can play BBB and when you are tired of that you can play some pretty rare EM's like....

image-3.jpg 169 KB

image-1.jpg 186 KB

Quoted from Dayhuff:

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

PB050282.JPG 78 KB

// Error: Image 176930 not found //

IMG_20131102_124719_076.jpgIMG_20131102_124719_076.jpg IMG_20131102_124445_756.jpgIMG_20131102_124445_756.jpg
#37 10 years ago

Pinball Circus is rare? I saw it at the hall of fame but didn't know what to make of it. I guess I should have played it. Rats.

#38 10 years ago

I would say PINBALL CIRCUS as well OR Michael JORDAN or VIPER proto

#39 10 years ago

Played Tim Arnolds KRULL many years ago at his barn behind his house. That's the only time I've seen or played that title.

#40 10 years ago

Pinball Circus for me at PHOF (Only two ever made and Tim has one of the two in really nice shape).

Rarest game I have ever owned is Ready Aim Fire (390 made and I have actually owned two of them and know of 3 others). The reason only 390 made was it wasn't a very good game - basically hard to shoot at anything and most of your progress is by chance. But the art is the worst part of that machine in my eyes, Machine just missed the mark all the way around but somehow I still kind of liked it.

#41 10 years ago

Spectrum. Owned one years ago. I have never seen another one in the wild.

#42 10 years ago

Capcom's "Kingpin" for me. Awesome game with some of the best dot-matrix animation ever. Remake please!!

#43 10 years ago

Kingpin. CC. BBB. Varkon.

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from Eddie:

I am glad I still have mine. I still want a Nudge It game as well. I always seem to miss them on CL.

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from OldSchoolBlood:

Capcom's "Kingpin" for me. Awesome game with some of the best dot-matrix animation ever. Remake please!!

Don't forget about the one Greg Kmiec (sp?) had at Expo years back. This would have followed King Pin. Handle Bars mounted on the lockdown bar. Mostly a concept game, but nonetheless interesting.

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Don't forget about the one Greg Kmiec (sp?) had at Expo years back. This would have followed King Pin. Handle Bars mounted on the lockdown bar. Mostly a concept game, but nonetheless interesting.

Red Line fever. Only the bare playfield remains.

LTG : )

#47 10 years ago

Capcom KingPin that I helped a friend buy off David silver... Too bad I never took a picture of my self with it.

image-336.jpgimage-336.jpgimage-538.jpgimage-538.jpg

#48 10 years ago

My Tx-Sector Whitewood, the last WW PF used in testing before production started...

John Trudeau built, and JT approved..

The ONLY one in existance..

TX-Sector Whitewood project 037.jpgTX-Sector Whitewood project 037.jpgTX-Sector Whitewood project 031.jpgTX-Sector Whitewood project 031.jpg
TX-Sector Whitewood project 015.jpgTX-Sector Whitewood project 015.jpgTX-Sector Whitewood project 013.jpgTX-Sector Whitewood project 013.jpgTX-Sector Whitewood project 006.jpgTX-Sector Whitewood project 006.jpgTX-Sector Whitewood project 005.jpgTX-Sector Whitewood project 005.jpg

#49 10 years ago

argh, kingpin.. want it!

#50 10 years ago
Quoted from Gerry:

My Tx-Sector Whitewood, the last WW PF used in testing before production started...
John Trudeau built, and JT approved..
The ONLY one in existance..

TX-Sector Whitewood project 031.... 437 KB

TX-Sector Whitewood project 037.... 449 KB

Very Nice!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 40.00
2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, GA
$ 85.00
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

There are 143 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-rarest-game-i-ever-played and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.