Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Warzard
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

53F905CD-BC05-4A95-A851-F88598B47163 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20170216_112930 (resized).jpg
    9A6653B8-EE2D-4F26-A100-056C72D353C7 (resized).jpeg
    C82354B3-3193-4FED-8A5B-2A79639CCBE8 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Warzard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 2 years ago
    Quoted from dudah:

I'm here for the stories and pictures, show me what you got!

You may check this thread instead : https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/show-off-your-rareprototype-pinball-stuff/

Here there is nothing to see. Only a thread clone with a trick to ask for help and show off what the guy’s got.

#26 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

I want to chime in here. I was the one that started that thread some years ago. My goal in the beginning of that thread was for people to show off there STUFF and not really the game's themselves since we've all seen most the same games over and over. The stuff is what I was interested in, you know the little things we've all picked up along the way that we've tucked away and kept from view of others. That kinda stuff is what it was supposed to be all about.
    I say let the guy have his thread since it's more about sharing tech stuff/info as he puts it, and that's totally fine. Can't we all just get along?
    John

Your threat is the one ! Probably one of the best in pinside: all about sharing. That what is great in this hobby, tell stories, sharing rare stuff, event whatever... buying really rare things, keeping things secret and ask desperately for help is not the best pinball spirit so again, your threat is the best

#28 2 years ago
    53F905CD-BC05-4A95-A851-F88598B47163 (resized).jpeg53F905CD-BC05-4A95-A851-F88598B47163 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Warzard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-rare-amp-prototype-pinball-club-?tu=Warzard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.