• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image.jpg
#1 9 years ago

I guess I have a reputation in my town now as I got a call to my office yesterday from a guy that needed to get a pinball machine moved out of a home in escrow and he found out about me from a member of the local real estate board. So today I came home with Mr Sinbad who needs some board repair and a little playfield TLC but otherwise is in pretty good condition. The wife is not terribly crazy about another late 70's SS but at just a little over $100 you'd be a fool to pass on it!

image.jpgimage.jpg
#2 9 years ago

Congrats, what a deal!!!

#3 9 years ago

So far so good, I got the board trace bypassed and did a temporary hardwire of a faulty plug and the game came alive. Half the bulbs and all the high voltage fuses were blown but I did some voltage tests and got the game working after replacing the fuses. I only have 1 bad chime output so it's smooth sailing so far!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#4 9 years ago

You do know, you cant flip it, or you will feel guilty

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

You do know, you cant flip it, or you will feel guilty

Haa haa, so true. I may be keeping this one as I haven't decided yet.

#6 9 years ago

Sinbad is a great game. I regret selling mine.

#7 9 years ago

congrats - it's a great game. Enjoy!

#8 9 years ago

Currently working out some quirks, looks like I need to replace a sn7417n on the CPU to fix the knocker and 10's chime issue and a mps-u45 on the driver board due to a locking on target rack, other than that its plays pretty good.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.00
Electronics
That Old Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-project-that-found-me and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.