(Topic ID: 245912)

The PreWar Playground at the 2019 Free Play Florida Show

By jmsvero

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

It is never to early to promote my booth "The PreWar Playground" at the Free Play Florida Pinball and Arcade Show, November 22-24, 2019 in sunny Orlando, Florida. Last year I had an amazing 50 PreWar games to play the entire weekend and I won the "Best of Show Pinball" for the entire show for "The PreWar Playground" booth. This year I am getting my strength together to bring 50 games to the show again, but to up the anti, I plan on putting on the first ever PreWar Pinball tournament. There will be trophy's for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. I am still working on details for the tournament, but if you haven't been to Free Play Florida in Orlando, then this year may be the year to come. Hope to see you there.
    Jeff

#2 4 years ago

Great idea for the prewar pinball tournament! I don't think that's ever been done before, can't wait!

#3 4 years ago

Sounds like a blast. Would love to see pictures from last year.

#4 4 years ago

Look about 40 topic posts below this topic post. There is a 2018 Free Play Florida post with pictures.
    Below that a little way is the 2017 Free Play Florida thread with pictures. You can see how it grew.

#5 4 years ago

Nice!! I'll be gunning for a trophy! I look forward to playing every one of these games. This is one of the highlights of the show.

4 months later
    #6 4 years ago

Well it is less than a month away from the 2019 edition of the Prewar Playground at Free Play Florida in Orlando. Nov 22-24.
    I am planning on 50 games and the First ever Prewar Pinball tournament, complete with trophy's.
    looking forward to seeing some of you at the show. Let me know if you heard about my booth from this site
    when you stop by.

#7 4 years ago

Looking forward to playing all 50 of them! Also, sign me up for the tournament.

2 weeks later
    #8 4 years ago

Can't wait to meet everyone this weekend at Free Play Florida in Orlando.
    The Prewar Playground will be open with 50 Prewar games to play and a first ever Prewar Pinball Tournament.
    If you are a Pinside member, introduce yourself. I am looking forward to meeting you.
    Jeff

#9 4 years ago

Wish I was closer. I have been to a number of local events and traveled to the Museum of Pinball in Banning, CA, but to date have never seen anyone ring pre-war machines. 50 in one place is incredible.

3 years later
    #10 9 months ago

This thread is a tease….NO PICS!!?!??

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-prewar-playground-at-the-2019-free-play-florida-show?hl=spyder138 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.