12F3V_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
PhotoGrid_1448839402903_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldpinguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 8 years ago

i have to walk away all the time. Some of the projects I have had For 5-20 years, I just dumped, because
I now realize I have neither the time or strength to restore.
Sadly, Ive seen some of these games change hands 2-3 times with no work getting done, as a bargain is a bargain, but like any other group, there are more pins that needs months of resto and sweat, then there is people with time to do.
Going through the garage again over the Holiday, to pile up parts, sell shit, and generally reduce again.
Only a couple easy projects to keep.
I hate to see the other treasures I have hunted down with much time and sweat to find, go for a price to move....but I am almost done.

Today, if its not a weekend or two resto, I have to pass...Ill never know if I can get the time to go further,
Makes me enjoy playing, testing new products, and some tinkering joy....more then enough.
It can get hard to see a garage, room or basement of projects, and walk by going, "ill get to those soon"

Better to just, "Walk away", as the Op says...

Now, why didnt I learn this about women years ago........

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 89.00
Electronics
That Old Pinball

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Waterbury, CT
$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldpinguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-power-to-just-walk-away?tu=oldpinguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.