Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 71 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by mbaumle
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinball-DOOD.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#51 1 year ago

I LOVE Gottlieb so I would be totally interested in seeing some of their Solid State games remade. Would love to see System 80b and System 3 remakes Then again, that’s just me and chuckwurt Hahah

#54 1 year ago
    Quoted from TreyBo69:

I'd like a nice Hoops. I just don't think they'd sell one for the $4k I'd be willing to spend on a new one

Never even played a Hoops! Would love to get one also. Amazing soundtrack haha

#56 1 year ago

I would love to see Hot Shot or Bad Girls remade. They are pretty rare games to come by so it would be awesome to see a limited run of these two

#58 1 year ago
    Quoted from TreyBo69:

It's simple but super fun. I love how the spinner shot on the left comes out of the shot up the center, and the center shot returns to your left flipper wicked fast. Locking both balls during multiball is simple but challenging.
    It was one of those tournament darling games I was skeptical of, but played for at least a hour the first time I found one.

Nice! I remember playing a Tournament at an Expo a few years back and seeing Lyman Sheats Jr play Surfin’ Safari the whole time haha. Was so awesome to see him giving Gottlieb games appreciation the entire time.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinball-DOOD.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-possibility-of-a-gottlieb-remake-?tu=Pinball-DOOD and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.