Version-ST (resized).jpg
Version-JJPE (resized).jpg
Version-JJP (resized).jpg
Version-BW (resized).jpg
TE2 (resized).png
TE (resized).png
TE-Lit (resized).jpg
#1 1 year ago

Hey Pinside. We're happy to announce the launch of version 2 of our "quality of pinball" device The Pop Eliminator.

Product details: https://pinballmods.co/pop-eliminator-v2

Are you sick of hearing the loud "POP!" when you turn your pinball machine on and off? Startled by the sound but even more annoyed that your expensive game sounds like that? The Pop Eliminator is the result of hours of research, testing and annoyance. Our power sensing and muting technology constantly watches your game and mutes the audio during startup and shutdown to completely eliminate all those annoying noises.

Installation is really easy. Simply unplug and re-plug a few connectors and you are ready to go. Digital readout of the settings on the OLED display tell you how it is performing and lets you configure delay parameters to set the mute timeout for any amount that fits your game's needs. Connectors are included for your specific game or as part of a series specific model.

Version 2 is a huge leap forward over v1, specifically adding the muting of the power off sounds of your game in addition to the startup sounds. On top of that the device has a nice OLED screen with customizable settings and detailed information.

v2 supports Jersey Jack, Spooky and Bally/Williams with specific models and custom wiring harnesses. The device can be used on almost any other game as we have multiple versions with generic connectors. We are happy to help customize a device for your needs.

Here is a quick introduction video with a quick before/after comparison of the device in use. It's a bit tongue and cheek but clearly shows what a nicer experience you'll have.

We have a playlist on our YouTube channel with all of the installation details for each version so you can check that out if you are interested.

TE2 (resized).pngTE2 (resized).pngTE (resized).pngTE (resized).pngTE-Lit (resized).jpgTE-Lit (resized).jpgVersion-BW (resized).jpgVersion-BW (resized).jpgVersion-JJP (resized).jpgVersion-JJP (resized).jpgVersion-JJPE (resized).jpgVersion-JJPE (resized).jpgVersion-ST (resized).jpgVersion-ST (resized).jpg
1 month later
#2 10 months ago

I bought one of these for my WCS94, mainly because the loud noise it makes when I turn the game on was scaring my dog, causing her to bark and wake my kid when I was playing at night. This device has a programmable delay before it starts outputting audio, which means I can set it to delay until after the loud noise has been made (about 6 seconds), and start outputting audio when the game is ready to be played. It's perfect for my needs and as far as I'm concerned it's money well spent.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Wanted
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

€ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 11,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 11,000.00
$ 72.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
East Rochester, NY
£ 49.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 24.25
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 84.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

£ 38.00
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pop-eliminator-v2-by-pmc-startup-amp-shutdown-in-silence and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.