(Topic ID: 28674)

The Pinvataional is up and running!!! New pictures added!

By ThePostmaster

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 165 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by mojozone
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    DSCN1707.JPG
    DSCN1710.JPG
    DSCN1705.JPG
    DSCN1701.JPG
    DSCN1700.JPG
    DSCN1699.JPG
    DSCN1697.JPG
    DSCN1696.JPG
    DSCN1693.JPG
    DSCN1691.JPG
    DSCN1690.JPG
    DSCN1688.JPG
    DSCN1683.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thepostmaster.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

WE made it! The pins made it in on piece, except SST, it got lost in transit (just kidding Tony). Here's some pics to prove it.

Pin_Hauler_1.JPGPin_Hauler_1.JPG Family.JPGFamily.JPG Pins.JPGPins.JPG

Picture 1 is of my truck and borrowed trailer
    Picture 2 is of my Son Ryan (left), Wife Jana (middle), and me (right)
    Picture 3 is of the pins loaded in the trailer

I'm going to install sidewall tiedowns, so I can haul the pins on their backs, so I can haul more.

#2 11 years ago

A few more!

Room.JPGRoom.JPG Ryan.JPGRyan.JPG T_G.JPGT_G.JPG

Pictue 1 is of our "cabin" for the stay
    Picture 2 is of Ryan playing his new favorite pin, T_G's LOTR
    Picture 3 is T_G playing TS

#7 11 years ago

We have a piece of Bob's invisiglass in SM for everyone to see how it is. It looks great, and I'm impressed with it.

I'd like to give a BIG shout out to Bob for donating a piece of his glass for a raffle prize for this event. I sure hope I win it!!!!

#12 11 years ago
    Quoted from Chrizg:

I noticed that my gameshow has a weak left flipper when I was there today. I thought I had it fixed but guess I need to do a full rebuild.

It's a broke flipper. That's all it needs. It is twisting on the shaft, you can feel it. Nimble Pin found the problem. Bring a bat, and we'll get it fixed.

Bill

#16 11 years ago

I'll take more pics today, and post them. Pictures don't do it justice, you must see it on person!!!

Nimble Pin and I golfed yesterday. He's a pretty good golfer. I wish he would have brought his bartender to caddie for us though...

#56 11 years ago
    Quoted from DougPiranha:

Note to self...scratch expo...go to pinvitational.

Pinvatational, there is no substitue!!!

I'd like to give a Huge shout out to T_G, Jason for putting this together. My family and I are having a blast! I almost got a hole in one on 9, 16 inches away. Nimble Pin is my witness. 2 days to go, I'm still trying.

Thanks Jason, as AC/DC would say, You ROCK!

#59 11 years ago

More pictures

DSCN1676.JPGDSCN1676.JPG DSCN1680.JPGDSCN1680.JPG DSCN1681.JPGDSCN1681.JPG

#60 11 years ago

A couple more

DSCN1683.JPGDSCN1683.JPG DSCN1685.JPGDSCN1685.JPG

#77 11 years ago

Just woke up! Thanks PHPG, your home brew rocks! Time to clean up and head back over.

#79 11 years ago

I'll answer for T_G, yes we could fit 5 more. You bring a pin, we'll make room for it.

#92 11 years ago
    Quoted from Phoog:

But! Let's please get the name right! Bob's Ultimate Pinball Glass from pinballglass.com

Sorry Bob. Your product is great. People are enjoying it, I know I am.

Bill

#96 11 years ago

Sealclubber won Bob's Ultimate glass. He owns an AC/DC LTBR. I bet I know what it's going in. I'm very jealous. It really is a nice piece of glass.

Congrats Seal!!!

#130 11 years ago
    Quoted from The_Gorilla:

OK, screw it. I won't skip a year. You heard it here first....2013 August 15 - 17th. Clean up on the 18th.

Damn, that's coming up quick, I better start planning now!

I just got home 10 mins ago. My family and I had a great time. We got to golf with Nimble, that was great. He's a good golfer! Toad Valley is a great course, make sure you bring your clubs for next year. It was a privilege to chaufer you around NP, and look forward to doing it again next year, if you can make it. I met some great pinsiders/people. The list is long, and in no specific order. T_G, NP, Sivlerballer (next year, I plan on playing disc golf with you!), PHPG, NV, TM, SC, PB22, and many more.

I have some great pics to upload, but will do it tomorrow, as I can barely keep my eyes open. We left Wed morning, got back tonight, and put 1197 miles on the old truck.

Nimble, my makeshift tie-down system worked great. No issues, all pins made it to their owners in one piece. I hope your flight went well, and you have a couple great days of unwinding. Thanks for sharing your knowledge with me, and I look forward to learning more from you next year.

Bill aka ThePostmaster (you guys can now verify my handle is most appropriate!)

#132 11 years ago
    Quoted from The_Gorilla:

I miss you goofy clowns.

Not me, I'm too tired. I'll start missing you guys tomorrow.

#150 11 years ago

I'll put a stop to the Mr. 14 hugs. He tried to get everyone to sign his wrist band. Nimble didn't want his picture taken, but I managed to get a couple. Here they are, 1st one is him winning his Marco shirt, 2nd one is him doing his Gorilla immitation, 3rd is with my wife. sorry Nimble...

DSCN1698.JPGDSCN1698.JPG DSCN1712.JPGDSCN1712.JPG DSCN1713.JPGDSCN1713.JPG

#152 11 years ago

Here's some more of the weekend.

DSCN1680.JPGDSCN1680.JPG DSCN1681.JPGDSCN1681.JPG DSCN1683.JPGDSCN1683.JPG

#153 11 years ago

More...

DSCN1688.JPGDSCN1688.JPG DSCN1690.JPGDSCN1690.JPG DSCN1691.JPGDSCN1691.JPG

#154 11 years ago

More...

DSCN1693.JPGDSCN1693.JPG DSCN1696.JPGDSCN1696.JPG DSCN1697.JPGDSCN1697.JPG

#155 11 years ago

More...

DSCN1699.JPGDSCN1699.JPG DSCN1700.JPGDSCN1700.JPG DSCN1701.JPGDSCN1701.JPG

#156 11 years ago

Loading the trailer. ThePostmaster was the "Haulmaster"

DSCN1705.JPGDSCN1705.JPG DSCN1710.JPGDSCN1710.JPG DSCN1707.JPGDSCN1707.JPG

#158 11 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballer22:

Looks like the trailer mods worked out good!!

They worked great, no problems!!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thepostmaster.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pinvataional-is-up-and-running-1?tu=thepostmaster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.