3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,192 posts
  • 144 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by OLDPINGUY
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 373 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpg
    Taxman-bad_hair_day_(resized).jpg
    Randy_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    00e178b3bfc6e63946bd2d13e625c55f_(resized).jpg
    Boob_(resized).jpg
    DSC02411_(resized).JPG
    DSC02407_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yzfguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#344 3 years ago

Wow, that looks like a really nice bsd !

#354 3 years ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

If there are any Pinside moderators who plan to attend Pintastic New England, please PM me.
    I think there is potential for a Pinside meetup and an r.g.p meetup.
    .................David Marston

R.G. what??

#356 3 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

..............Final vendor announcement..........
    The vendor hall has been sold out for a month and now the 3 premium booth in free play are also sold out. We do have plenty of room in the out door flee market and maybe one booth left in the hall way.
    Pintastic welcomes another new vendor. This one is for all the kids coming to the show. Anthony Giangregorio's little Lego people will be set up in the free play room. He has hundreds of these cool Lego people.

And a six syllable last name!

#362 3 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Gi-an-gre-go-ri-o's

#363 3 years ago

I count six, knuckle head.

#375 3 years ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

Maybe the Thursday night meetup will result in the designation of a particular time/place for Pinsiders to go to dinner at one of the fine eating establishments in the vicinity.

Last year beelzeboob volunteered to be the nude human sushi bar.....

#377 3 years ago

LMAO

#400 3 years ago

Thursday to Saturday ,bitches.

#402 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

But really, for all intents and purposes, Yzfguy is only there on Thursday since he'll never remember Friday or Saturday.

Planning on that kinda trip...summer kick off and all

#406 3 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Looking forward to meeting you!

LOL..i met you last year, just didn't introduce myself by my stage name. I think I was one of the first guys to buy shirts, as I got 2 adult and 2 kids shirts and nobody knew where the kids shirts were yet. I look forward to re-meeting anyway

#447 3 years ago
    Quoted from cougtv:

Thanks for all the inquiries!
    I was not clear enough, so I am going to try to fix that on my FT stuff. I am not interested in splitting this up unless you want to pay 1k for less than the set.
    For $1000 you get
    1) cpr gold Playfield
    2) cpr mini playfield
    3) pinball inc ramp
    4) cabinet decals (purchased 2015 pinfest)
    5) Pingrafix interior decal set

Man, if I still had my FT I think I would be in

#452 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

With only 4 days left until Pintastic, I just want to wish my good friend Gabe lots of luck for a smoothly run and incredibly successful show. I know you put all your heart, soul, and love into this show over the past year, and I hope you're happy with everything by the time Sunday rolls around. As you know, I'm at your disposal if you need anything.
    Best of luck, brother...and I look forward to chatting with you on the other side of the show when you get your sanity back.

What a f#cking kiss ass....you just want a free shirt!

#454 3 years ago

LMAO. Can't wait to see you guys there! I am on summer vacay time now and this is one of the things I am most looking forward to. Great show

#473 3 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

We are all friends at Pintastic please remember that.

Those two are friends with benefits.

#505 3 years ago

Is FH for sale?

#508 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Don't sell it to Yzfguy, Eric. His wife will just complain to him about how creepy Rudy is and he'll have to sell it again. Then we'll have to hear the guy crying all day about how he was bitch-slapped into selling his favorite game...again.
    I beg of you: sell it to somebody like Rcbrown, who will just slap a piece of electrical tape above Rudy's mouth (a la Hitler) and sell it at a higher "modded" price. That dude needs the money for his psychotherapy sessions.

Says the guy who talks all kinds of smack leading up to a show, then brings his wife with him and acts like a friendly puppy dog the while time. In between running off to nerd out while his wife actually does shots!

#542 3 years ago

This rain blows.

#547 3 years ago

Trying to get up thru Connecticut and it is friggin pouring.

#549 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

I see it on the radar. Be safe. WTF are you doing posting while driving???
    I swear, if there was a traffic cop anywhere around there you'd be in BIG trouble. Let me know if you see one.

I'm a passenger coming up with Keith and Mark

#552 3 years ago
    Quoted from dendoc:

Wow-Aussies are here and drinking! Yep nice storm-scary when unloading for those bringing pins. Managed to catch up with Dave and Gabe already-surprisingly still appear relaxed. Is the Pinside meet still on at 9? Want to see the boob in person.

Trust me.....no you don't.

#557 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Wait a second...don't tell me you guys are making Keith drive after the dude just had to drive up from North Carolina. Because that's just horrible...

Yup!

#559 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Wow. I'm glad you're not MY friend.

LOL. Truer words have never been typed

#586 3 years ago

Sorry, folks. Park's closed....

#629 3 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

I left about 3:30 since there is only so much of "boob" I could handle. Every time I turned around he was there. Actually I'm just getting over being very sick so I was tired.
    ForceFlow - Sorry I didn't meet you. When did those populated playfields appear outside? Damn, I went out earlier (before noon?) and there was nothing so I didn't check again. Damn.
    Happy to play TBL, RX, AMH and GoT Premium for the first time. Played a couple of tickets in the Silverball Tournament. I was just to sick last week. Really bummed I could not take advantage of it more.

You suck. I was trying to find you to high five you for the posters.

#667 3 years ago

Make the pain stop. Hangovers and pins don't mix

#688 3 years ago

We had a great time. Thanks all for a fun show

IMG_20160708_220158370_(resized).jpg

#694 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

A defaced Boob pic looks on over the heads of all in those raffle shots. Even though I had left already, I was still there.

I wore white socks up to my knees in remembrance of you.

#697 3 years ago
    Quoted from drsfmd:

Were you the guy in the 2-sizes-too-small t-shirt, spandex bike shorts and knee high socks?

LOL...i didnt really wear white socks up to my knees.....only Boob would do that.

#702 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Having left Pintastic around noon today, I've finally settled in and can report on my experience.
    I knew it was going to be a rough weekend when I entered the show and quickly realized that douchebag Taxman had spammed the show with pictures of me on the walls with various unflattering remarks. This one says "not wanted," but there were other equally awful captions in different areas of the show:

Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, people started defacing the picture so that by the time I left today, it looked like this:

To add insult to injury, my wife hung out with those douchebags Yzfguy and Shlockdoc and got fully loaded. When I found her, she looked like this:

Then she disappeared. When I texted Yzfguy to see if he knew where she was, this is the text I get back from him:

You can really tell how loaded she is in that shot. But when I finally found the guys, she was nowhere to be found. "She left with three other guys," Yzfguy tells me.
    Luckily, I found my wife alone and passed out in our hotel room. She still feels like shit, even now.
    And now, the highlights of the show:
    Meeting Dendoc and his wonderful family and wearing the pin his daughter gave me that said "Aussie Bad Girl"...I enjoyed being one for the day. Thanks, buddy...hope you had a safe (long) trip home!
    Hanging with Rcbrown, Rferullo, Gabe, ForceFlow, Taxman, the Mezels, and all the wonderful Pinsiders I met for the first time (sorry I missed Balboarules!). The best part of these shows is meeting all the great people associated with it, which brings me to...
    John Youssi was a great guy and put on a great seminar. The hour flew by--as did Lloyd's seminar (and man, am I glad he was there!)--and I wish it had gone on longer.
    Most shocking moment: John Trudeau saying hello to me by my real name. I couldn't believe the guy knew who I was. Must be the socks pulled up to my ass.
    Second most shocking moment: I LOVED Ghostbusters. Played it at 8 this morning with Dave Marston looking on and got the GC score of 340 million (I think). I don't care about the flipper gap, and I never felt cheated. Great game. Ugly as sin, but still a great game.
    Many thanks to Gabe for another wonderful show, and I can't wait to do it again next year. He wins the award for the greatest swag at any show, ever. I bought one of everything.
    If you missed it this year, don't make the same mistake again next year.

LMAO, I had so much fun. At least Mrs. Beelzeboob can hang! Too funny, man. Sucks it's over.

#783 3 years ago

That Tommy was the only game I was wishing there was a card on. First time I have played that title and I would have wanted to take it home

#804 3 years ago

#905 3 years ago

I can't believe people are stressing over a show that is a year away.

#908 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'm stressing about you getting my wife loaded again a year from now.

LOL! I am already looking forward to next year's show and will attend regardless of the little details. I have had a terrific time both years so far..........mostly while hanging out with Mrs. Beelzeboob

#927 3 years ago

I saw at least one Ghostbusters NIB in the vendor area.

#957 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You have to understand, I'm over 40 and fear change. But I'm willing to maintain an optimistic attitude toward this!
    Really, I'll just miss the afterparty. That was so fuckin' rad, even being cornered by drunks who are still mad at me for PAPA C two years ago for some reason.

Levi....you seem to have something against drunks.

#965 3 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

I like that idea. Plenty of folks have a small handful of parts to sell, but don't want to sit there all day hoping for a sale instead of enjoying the rest of the show. There would probably have to be a sign for "all prices as marked" since not everyone may want to have their prices haggled down.
    However--who would be responsible in the case of thefts? Did any of the vendors have issues with that this year?

I practically stole all the stuff I bought from Mark out there the way I beat him up on prices! . He was awesome to buy from!

#995 3 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

What ever happened to the blanket party for Beelzeboob?

You left early! I never even got to meet ya

#1054 3 years ago
    Quoted from Irishbastard:

This! Screw Hooters, Tilted Kilt actually has attractive women, in better attire...

Says " irishbastard"!

#1110 3 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Two of my games won best in show! Time to step it up a notch lol

FIX!

#1120 3 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

I had bought those Pinball life color changers many years ago for my LOTR Palantir. I was so happy I bought a couple of extras in #555 wedge and #47 bayonet. I'm so glad I did because last year I noticed they did not sell them anymore.

00e178b3bfc6e63946bd2d13e625c55f_(resized).jpg

#1155 3 years ago

If a representative of a company tells you no charge will be made, shouldn't the company honor what the customer was told, then reprimand the employee?

#1171 3 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Pintastic 2017 is a little over 11 months away lol

I'm already working on taxman posters!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Boards
    PCB Emporium
    Lighting - Led
    Comet Pinball
    $ 149.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 1,099.00
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 269.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 16.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 12.95
    Cabinet - Other
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 26.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    CzTV Mods
    $ 109.99
    $ 19.95
    £ 89.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinballToys
    $ 149.95
    Boards
    Allteksystems
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yzfguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside