3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,192 posts
  • 144 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by OLDPINGUY
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 373 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpg
    Taxman-bad_hair_day_(resized).jpg
    Randy_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    00e178b3bfc6e63946bd2d13e625c55f_(resized).jpg
    Boob_(resized).jpg
    DSC02411_(resized).JPG
    DSC02407_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shacklersrevenge.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

I'm still recovering from the Allentown show. Man, what a back breaker but a great time.

Pintastic New England is about 2 months away, so it's time to put some thought into this great event. I'm personally looking forward to Steve Ritchie and John Trudeau coming to this show.

Feel free to discuss what you plan to bring for free play, the after party, the Sanctum of CT run tournament, pinball designers and guest speakers, board repairs, video games, the vendors and just having a great time.

Please, No for sale spreadsheets, but want to buys and for sale projects and parts are okay. If you plan to list a game for sale in here, be sure to list it in the market place first.

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpintasticnewengland.com%2Fgame%2F&h=yAQE5UvOL

#3 3 years ago
    Quoted from markp99:

This will be my first show - really looking forward to attending!
    Almost local for me coming from NH, but with parents about 30 mins south in CT. My wife will be out of town, but I am trying to get my son to come from LA to join me (lives walking distance from Button Mash!) - he's as hooked as me.
    Now that my basement gameroom has settled down a bit, I may have room to add another machine. Thinking an EM may be in my future, though not really looking for a full-up project, more something mostly functional and in decent condition. I am fully comfortable with minor electrical and mechanical repairs, just no space or skillset for a full restore type project.
    Which are the best days to attend to ensure good selection general play time?

Both days were really good last year, but the first day always tends to be the best of any show. Gabe is the one running the show and is a heck of a nice guy, so everyone feels right at home. You'll have a great time playing and shopping. Have fun!

4 weeks later
    #159 3 years ago

Hey Guys, getting close!

Anyone bringing Arcade vids?

#161 3 years ago
    Quoted from docquest:

I'm planning on bring my multi-williams. Has classic horizontal Williams games like Robotron, Defender, Bubbles, Moon Patrol, Joust and a bunch more. All in a moon patrol cabinet with that classic retro sci-fi style. I'll probably have it for sale there.

Wow, very cool! Look forward to seeing it

#175 3 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

I had cancelled a few rooms - you are welcome

This guy rents rooms for all his pristine and rare games, no big deal to cancel a few.

1 week later
    #274 3 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Trying some very nice beer today! After tasting a few different beers at the brewery in Sturbridge I have decided to go with the lager $5 16 oz and the Rye IPA $6 16oz for Pintastic on tap. The lager I could drink all day long. The Rye IPA was stronger but it went down so smooth.

I've already started drinking for pintastic.

btw, great shirt and it's black- excellent choice!

#289 3 years ago
    Quoted from kvolak:

So where am I eating besides the concession stand? Any restaurant recommendations?

McDonalds is a stones throw, as well as a restaurant next to the lake.

1 week later
    #434 3 years ago
    Quoted from mainelycoasters:

ok trailer size question how many pins fit in a
    5' by 10'
    6' by 12'

5 by 10 will fit 6 and a 6 by 12 will fit 10, but weighs 2300 pounds without games. With games about 5300.

#470 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

What would you know about fresh air? You never leave the house. Treat yourself tonight and switch hands. Blindfold yourself and pretend it's somebody else.
    I sure am glad Gabe told us to stop being nice in this thread. Pintastic New England, everybody!

I don't go out too often, but when I have, I have seen taxman a few times at a tournament, the Sanctum and pintastic. So, he knows about fresh air as much as I do.

1 week later
    #806 3 years ago

Attention!!!

Automated had a bunch of project machines for sale outside of the show in the flea market, as well as populated playfields. I bought a major project Party Zone but I think i can do it and save this totally dead to the world game.
    Word I heard was there was a nearly complete populated Party Zone playfield that someone bought. If you bought it, can you please message me? I'd like to talk about it.

Thanks, James

#808 3 years ago

P.s

I'd like to say a few words about the show now that I have some time.

First, Gabe did an amazing job pulling together an even better show. I was thrilled to see, meet and listen to Steve Ritchie, Jack, Lyman, and John Trudeau, as well as have them sign some flyers.

Second, I found the staff helpful and friendly! Win win! Dave Madore was always trying to help out and couldn't have been nicer (I enjoyed his Taxi too!) I was in line for a signing but didn't really have anything for Steve Ritchie to sign, so I waved Dave over and asked if he knew where the posters were. He left and sent someone back with a poster in time, how awesome is that? thanks again bud!

Brian B (96stang) was always friendly, helpful and his row of games were great eye candy- nice games!

Eric Bundy, always there to lend a hand, thanks to all the volunteers!

Thanks to Automated, for bringing projects, playfields, parts, new games, Michael is always a pleasure to deal with.

Lastly, the Sanctum group for running a smooth tournament bank- hard work in there! Proud to have them as friends. While everyone is out having fun or attending seminars, these guys are taking scores and running a solid bank of games in a small space- congrats to Lyman for winning and thanks to all that attended.

Until next year,
    best, James

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 5,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 209.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 209.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Lit Frames
    $ 19.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 45.99
    $ 34.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 49.00
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 10.00
    $ 41.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 35.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    3D MODS
    $ 40.00
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 369.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 12.00
    Playfield - Other
    Slap Save Creations
    $ 10.50
    Playfield - Protection
    The MOD Couple
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 249.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Great American Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shacklersrevenge.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside