Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,192 posts
  • 144 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by OLDPINGUY
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpg
    Taxman-bad_hair_day_(resized).jpg
    Randy_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    00e178b3bfc6e63946bd2d13e625c55f_(resized).jpg
    Boob_(resized).jpg
    DSC02411_(resized).JPG
    DSC02407_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider personx99.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#926 7 years ago

I had a pocket full of cash to spend at the vendor area, but there seemed to be less vendors this year. Allentown had a lot more if I recall (only went once).

No complaints about the show....The organizers and volunteers did an outstanding job.

The clowns were frightening, as they always are, but that was a brilliant idea to have wandering entertainers. Details like that are what make Pintastic...Fantastic.

Free play area was nice, and the machines in there were in much better condition than the previous year. It's a comfortable room to play in as well.

Timing probably wasn't good, but it would have been nice to have NIB pins available for purchase to take home. Had there been boxes of Ghostbusters, Hobbit, etc.....I would have bought one.

#1108 7 years ago
    Quoted from mainelycoasters:

I was worried about some of this coming in to the show...mostly the break down issue....I brought 5 and bought Metallica pre show to make my 6 at show pins. After seeing what gabe brought and others last year, If they can do it so can I. I tried to bring pins not on the list. I am already planning on bringing 6 again. I don't bring my new sterns because I figured Automated would and I wanted people to play his games and talk with him if they liked them. I did bring BOP2.0 and LCA mostly because they are not common to find and play. Ripley is old enough I knew Automated does not have them for sale. I may bring my TFLE next year not sure. I have to get starscream to stop being dumb first.
    I agree if we can get even 40 people to commit to 2 games, just 2 games that is 80 games for freeplay alone. Then add the big guys who bring 5 to say umm 12 and you end up with a ton of them!

Yes, bring the TFLE.... You'll win "best in show" again with that pin for sure.

1 week later
    #1183 7 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Again, because I actually respect others' right to privacy, I will NOT publish pictures of Taxman here, although that would have been the sensible, retaliatory thing to do.

Are "those kind" of pictures even allowed on Pinside? :p

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider personx99.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pintastic-new-england-show-2016-thread?tu=personx99 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.