Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,192 posts
  • 144 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by OLDPINGUY
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpg
    Taxman-bad_hair_day_(resized).jpg
    Randy_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    00e178b3bfc6e63946bd2d13e625c55f_(resized).jpg
    Boob_(resized).jpg
    DSC02411_(resized).JPG
    DSC02407_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider number41.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#533 7 years ago

I'll be there (first pin show for me) - hopefully for all 3 days and helping Dr. Dave out with judging. Looking forward to meeting folks from the community!

#600 7 years ago

Didn't run into any Pinsiders (that I knew of) in my brief visit last night. Heading back now - I'll be the guy in the gray Roger Daltrey Tommy tour shirt, carefully scrutinizing 90's/Modern games and writing down little numbers. Please say hi!

#671 7 years ago

Bright yellow Tommy shirt today - hopefully I'll be hard to miss. I'll be finishing up judging, but feel free to distract me! Ran into ForceFlow and Neal_W yesterday, very cool guys. Had a brief introduction to Boob, too. Posting pics to my Instagram account:

https://www.instagram.com/buzzersandbells/

Hope to meet more Pinsiders - see you on the show floor!

#752 7 years ago
    Quoted from DRDAVE:

Modern: Dave Madore for his 2013 Stern Metallica
    (Didn't have the chance to snap a picture of this one. Please post one if you snapped one)

Here's a pic of our Best in Show winner for Modern - Dave Madore's Metallica!
    image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#874 7 years ago

First pin show experience for me - had a blast! Helping my good friend Dr. Dave out with the Best in Show judging was a ton of fun (guess it pays to be super OCD haha). Meeting so many people who share the passion was easily the best part. I thoroughly enjoyed talking to and playing games with a lot of you guys - really made me wish there was more time! Many thanks to Gabe, the 3 Daves, Gerard, Tony, Dan, and all other staff, volunteers, vendors, and collectors involved.

So excited for next year that I got in touch with Gabe and Gerard and, if all goes as planned, I'll be joining the team and putting my art and graphic design background to use for Pintastic 2017. I already have some ideas (including improved signage as mentioned above) and can't wait to contribute. Hoping to help make Pintastic hands down the best looking show out there.

-Joel

#1047 7 years ago
    Quoted from dr_nybble:

Why not under the glass on the apron? No fiddling with it there!

Quoted from dannunz:

That's a great idea!

Quoted from DRDAVE:

Make the cards the same size as the apron instruction card/cost to play card.

I can certainly help out with designing this. Maybe a couple different sizes depending on manufacturer. I was also thinking about commemorative apron cards for Best in Show winners.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider number41.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pintastic-new-england-show-2016-thread?tu=number41 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.