Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,192 posts
  • 144 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by OLDPINGUY
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpg
    Taxman-bad_hair_day_(resized).jpg
    Randy_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    00e178b3bfc6e63946bd2d13e625c55f_(resized).jpg
    Boob_(resized).jpg
    DSC02411_(resized).JPG
    DSC02407_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider max_badazz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#185 7 years ago
    Quoted from ezeltmann:

Even towelie would thumbs up this post.

towelie_(resized).jpgtowelie_(resized).jpg

2 weeks later
    #416 7 years ago

anyone bringing an Alien Poker backglass that's not chipped or cracked?

#419 7 years ago
    Quoted from bayoubilly70:

Very hard to find... note PPS is repro'ing these from the original films soon.

That would be great ....... not that mine is trashed, but its sucky compared to the rest of the game condition.... and its my favorite SS classic

#420 7 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Check with mayfair or classic arcade they both have a bunch and can't bring them all. But they will if you ask.

Cool, I'll take a look

1 week later
    #612 7 years ago

I've got a pocket full of quarters and I'm headed to the arcade (tomorrow)

pacmanfever_(resized).jpgpacmanfever_(resized).jpg

#692 7 years ago

I wonder how many of you I passed there? I wanted the tetris at the auction but it went for way too much

Games galore to play. P3 was awesome (played both games in it). Dynomite was a blast in the free play area

Came home with two playfield but no pins wanted a south park or a nice addams

#771 7 years ago
    Quoted from halflip87:

"Lights, Camera, Action",

That game was a blast to play...... I can cross it off my list of playing every SS game at least once

#778 7 years ago
    Quoted from edcianci:

i can say i never saw Tommy free the whole time i was there

Ed, that was yours? I got a few games in on it

#781 7 years ago
    Quoted from edcianci:

yes and it used to be yours - how did it play now - thanks ed

it played nice .... seemed much faster than I remember it

#822 7 years ago

Did anyone try those mac & cheese stuffed cheetos from Burger King? I got an order of those when I left the show (because some people went to dinner without me...no names mentioned) and they were as amazing as some of the games at Pintastic

#885 7 years ago

I think for me, the big complaint (which is not big at all) was finding the ticket counter. I walked in and had no idea where I was going. Because the tickets were sold on the same side as the front doors, unless you did a 180, you missed it. I walked around to the left before coming back and seeing a place where it might be. I guess this goes towards the signs issue, but considering that was my only issue with the show, I'd say it was a job well done.

Actually now that I think of it.... the damn cards on the pins.... hard to read the phone numbers and names on some of them ... 4's and 9's looked the some. 6's and 0's were looking similar. Is the name Rob or Bob..... some of the cards were a bit tricky to see and you don't want to stare at them for a while when people are waiting to play

Location was pretty good ... easy to find, easy off highway access, easy to get food, not far from major cities, plenty of parking, plenty of room to walk in the halls between areas, not crazy crowded due to lack of space..... I think it went well

#938 7 years ago
    Quoted from PersonX99:

it would have been nice to have NIB pins available for purchase to take home.

I agree. I had a $6k budget to spend and came home with a pair of playfields for wall art at $100 total.

20160713_081859_(resized).jpg20160713_081859_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider max_badazz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pintastic-new-england-show-2016-thread?tu=max_badazz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.