Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,192 posts
  • 144 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by OLDPINGUY
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpg
    Taxman-bad_hair_day_(resized).jpg
    Randy_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    00e178b3bfc6e63946bd2d13e625c55f_(resized).jpg
    Boob_(resized).jpg
    DSC02411_(resized).JPG
    DSC02407_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mattmarr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#486 7 years ago

Hey all,

I've had two people that were going to come to Pintastic on Friday have to bow out. If you haven't got your tickets yet, let me know, $30 for the pair. Thanks!

#499 7 years ago
    Quoted from mattmarr:

Hey all,
    I've had two people that were going to come to Pintastic on Friday have to bow out. If you haven't got your tickets yet, let me know, $30 for the pair. Thanks!

My extra tickets sold, thanks for the interest everyone. Looking forward to the show!

#648 7 years ago

Just want to give a shout out to the awesome support staff (and patrons) in the free play area! I was at the show all day and had to go back to real life this afternoon. Got contacted a little while ago about a post that had come loose on my NGG from a patron who shut the game off for me (thank you!).

Then got contacted by the support staff not long after that and not only did they fix it, they sent me pictures to help put my mind at ease. Awesome people and great staff, I can't thank everyone enough. See you all for the final day tomorrow! And if anyone is interested, the NGG is available

#724 7 years ago
    Quoted from DaWezl:

The whole tech team was really great but Tony definitely went above and beyond! Mattmarr mentioned how NGG had an issue with one of the posts on Friday that was repaired in his absence. When we came back for the final pickup, the problem had resurfaced. Tony took the time to fully troubleshoot the entire assembly, fix another small problem that cropped up *and* walk me through some basic things that I can do to help keep it running smoothly. I can't thank him enough for helping us out!!
    Besides that moment, the entire tech team was extremely organized and on top of things. I reported a couple of issues that I came across, and in every case, the machines were back up and running soon afterwards. For anyone considering bringing games to share in the Free Play area next year, know that the tech support at Pintastic is superb!

Agreed, can't thank Tony enough. Such a nice guy who went above and beyond in my opinion. Tony was the only member of the tech team that I worked with, so no offense to the other part of the crew, I have no doubt you all are amazing too.

Did anyone get pictures of the best in show winners? So many gorgeous machines. I grabbed this one of the BK2000 when the lights were off last night, it was even more stellar in person.

Awesome show, great people, and the games really were top notch. People clearly were bringing quality stuff. Thanks to all involved!

20160709_215659_(resized).jpg20160709_215659_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mattmarr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pintastic-new-england-show-2016-thread?tu=mattmarr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.