Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,192 posts
  • 144 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by OLDPINGUY
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpg
    Taxman-bad_hair_day_(resized).jpg
    Randy_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    00e178b3bfc6e63946bd2d13e625c55f_(resized).jpg
    Boob_(resized).jpg
    DSC02411_(resized).JPG
    DSC02407_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lllvjr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#121 7 years ago

I'm debating bringing my woz le to sell at the show... Got four more weeks to decide if I should keep her :/

3 weeks later
    #310 7 years ago

For anyone who's never played safe cracker before, I'll have one in my booth at the show. Most likely will disable the token mech though sorry lol

#312 7 years ago
    Quoted from drsfmd:

Tokens or not, I'm very pleased to hear this... I've never had a chance to play it.
    If you're set up for Pachislo sized tokens, I'm willing to donate a bunch for you...

It's set up for domestic sc tokens... I'm not sure what else works in it with out modifying it

#316 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pinterest:

I sent you to a link for tokens that work.

Have u physically confirmed that these work with no issues?

#388 7 years ago

Local guy has a hobbit le for $7500 nib and a Smaug for 8k... Pm me I can set you up with him

1 week later
    #609 7 years ago

Play fields n plastic next to Pinnovators booth come check out

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#610 7 years ago

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#753 7 years ago

Thanks again for a great show Gabe and the pintastic crew..see you next year

#920 7 years ago
    Quoted from dendoc:

A few more random thoughts:
    Having the tournament in the separate room was brilliant. Enabled people to concentrate on comp games without distractions.
    No one has mentioned the bugs in the rooms yet - had them crawling in the suitcase too. The setting was rural and hotel was rural - I don't think you can expect 5 star luxury there, but the facilities and space were excellent for the event.
    The Friday night after party was excellent - good food, great to chat with the famous and infamous, good consolidation point for end of day meeting.
    I liked having separate free-play and vendor machine rooms. You sort of worked out quickly where you wanted to be to play certain games. Allowed the vendors to keep and eye on their games more easily too.
    The kid activities were great. My daughters loved the balloon sculpts and face painting plus the vendors selling non-pinball related items. Keeping the whole family happy during a pinball convention is no mean feat.
    Bit far to travel every year from Australia, but will keep an eye out in future years to come back again. Happy to recommend it to all to attend, especially with family.

As a vendor having the free play and vendor area separate rooms is a issue not a benefit to the vendors

#1044 7 years ago

Gabe, can u get like hooters to sponsor the show.. Then have a bunch of the waitress work the bar late night while we all get drunk...

#1046 7 years ago
    Quoted from jadziedzic:

The more free play games you have in the vendor hall the harder it will be to carry on simple conversations with the vendors - the noise level will be too great to permit that interaction.

Maybe next year I'll do a preshow special any Wms/Bally/stern dmd free play game set up in the vendor area can have a headphone kit at bigger discount price. Then anyone can bring ear buds or hp and play with out distraction

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lllvjr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pintastic-new-england-show-2016-thread?tu=lllvjr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.