3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,192 posts
  • 144 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by OLDPINGUY
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 373 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpg
    Taxman-bad_hair_day_(resized).jpg
    Randy_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    00e178b3bfc6e63946bd2d13e625c55f_(resized).jpg
    Boob_(resized).jpg
    DSC02411_(resized).JPG
    DSC02407_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kvolak.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#251 3 years ago

Got my pass bought and my place all booked. I wonder if I can fit a pin into a Prius...

#252 3 years ago

If people still need accomodations, airbnb still has about 100 houses and apts nearby that you can rent for the weekend. Really good deals for a large family or bigger group.

#259 3 years ago
    Quoted from rcbrown316:

in the meantime here's some of my latest work that contains a good variety of your product.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/good-move-human-centaur-restoration
    RB

That's Centaur is pppurrrddyyy.

#267 3 years ago
    Quoted from Irishbastard:

I loaded a BK in a buddies Prius, no issues...

You are a gentleman and a scholar, thank you!

#288 3 years ago

So where am I eating besides the concession stand? Any restaurant recommendations?

#292 3 years ago

I'm not driving 700 miles for effin McD's!

#293 3 years ago

But it's good to know they're there if all else fails. lol

#305 3 years ago

I've never had the mclobster roll...I just remember the mcpizza holding up the drive-thru line so bad that my dad cursed like he was doing carpentry. It was serious.

#331 3 years ago

i got mugged by steve ritchie. that s.o.b. has been stealing my quarters my whole life.

#365 3 years ago

5.5 syllables

#433 3 years ago

Less than a week now. For the record, if anyone needs a designated driver, I volunteer. I'll be there Thursday night to Saturday/Sunday after midnight.

#501 3 years ago

I'm so excited!!!

#585 3 years ago

No one got a photo of my mediocre playing? Fine...

#614 3 years ago

FYI avoid Enrico's Pizza. Two of us just got A LOT of long hair baked into our food and the service blows.

#627 3 years ago

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#649 3 years ago

No, Youssi didn't bring any saleable artwork, but you can pick his brain for the price of a beer.

#651 3 years ago

Youssi stayed and talked to a couple of young artists afterwards. Very nice guy.

#677 3 years ago

image_(resized).jpeg

#689 3 years ago

Jerry Bernard vs Lyman Sheets in the final round.

image_(resized).jpeg

#811 3 years ago
    Quoted from jadziedzic:

763 total plays on my Twilight Zone Thursday through Saturday. It was down for a few minutes to re-lube the rocket kicker pivot and clear up a ball hang under the mini-playfield. I didn't get counts from Addams Family or Revenge from Mars, but they seemed to be just as busy as TZ. I think I cleared a ball hang on TAF on Saturday; RFM was trouble-free the entire show.
    There's probably an official game count for my Creature in the tournament room...
    Tony

For the record about 150 games on RFM are all me. Thank you for bringing it, it's my absolute favorite. Also played TAF a lot and enjoyed it. Thank you to everybody who brought games, but especially the owners of NGG, Funhouse, T2, and that really nice Taxi (that everyone was mourning the loss of when it was wheeled out), and Gabe for his games of course. I played everything I could, but really enjoyed those the most.

#812 3 years ago

Also, I know a lot of people were complaining about the rooms, but I had the same problems at the cabin/house I rented. It looked like Camp Crystal Lake on Saturday the 14th. Seemed like a local trend. Good to know about Super 8. Anybody else have better luck with accommodations?

#903 3 years ago

The only reason I didn't stay at the host hotel was because I didn't want to be surrounded by a crowd of drunk (or sober) unshowered nerds for 3 days and also I hate crumb-snatchers (a lot). I showed up at 6p every day and hung out until very late. Used my Super Pass for all three days.

If next year I wasn't allowed into the free play area after a certain hour (even though I bought a Super Pass) because I'm not staying at the host hotel, that's a good reason to not make a 14 hour drive out there. Other than the sundaes at Friendly's, freeplay is the only incentive for me.

And in regards to bathrooms, ladies rooms were f*cking disasters every time. They need to put those tissue paper dispensers with the seat covers because I watched a lot of women turn and run when they saw the state of things.

#918 3 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

You will be aloud into free play till 1am after that we are taking about doing a 24 hour room for VIP hotel guests only. Is that fait enough? Nothing is set in stone yet.

Yes that would be fair and worth the drive.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

What's a "crumb-snatcher?"

That would be a kid, not a mouse LTG. Also, I'm a chick.

#1095 3 years ago

I don't own a machine, so I'm not bringing shit.

#1122 3 years ago

Went and played TWZ and TAF at barcades today. They don't work as well as Tony's and the games are over within 30 seconds. *sniffle* I have to wait another year to play a decent game.

#1126 3 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Those are tough games to keep running in tip top shape. Of course Tony is a tech so his games are working properly and dialed in.

Yeah, one barcade is trying and you can tell the guy likes taking care of them. And the other one is a millenial crapfest. It's where pinball games go to hate themselves and die.

#1138 3 years ago
    Quoted from Irishbastard:

Had my grey T-shirt on today, liked that one the best and actually fits well..

I agree. The black one appears to require me to wear shoulder pads.

#1159 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dooskie:

How about taking responsibility for your own actions instead of blaming everyone else?

That shows personal responsibility. Displacing the blame to others shows upper management potential.

#1180 3 years ago

$175 for a 10 x 10'? That's worth me bringing nerdy artwork and selling it.

#1185 3 years ago

$185 is still workable

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 89.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 85.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 799.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 99.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Sales
    $ 27.50
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 6,450.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 18.95
    $ 239.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 89.99
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 69.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 2.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    € 27.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    Pinball Machine
    Music City Pinball
    $ 6,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kvolak.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside