Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,192 posts
  • 144 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by OLDPINGUY
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpg
    Taxman-bad_hair_day_(resized).jpg
    Randy_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    00e178b3bfc6e63946bd2d13e625c55f_(resized).jpg
    Boob_(resized).jpg
    DSC02411_(resized).JPG
    DSC02407_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider greenmachine19.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#617 7 years ago

Had dinner at Sturbridge seafood. Bacon wrapped cod was just awesome. Got to play Rob Zombie. Definately would like one in the house. Big Lebowski was awesome. Would love to have this title at home as well. Great movies tie ins.

#720 7 years ago

Great show Gabe, and everyone else who made this possible. The wife and I fulfilled our goal of bringing a game for freeplay and it ran all weekend with only minor issues that were easily addressable. We were glad we could contribute even if only one machine. Everybody at the show was respectful of others machines. Allowing others to get a turn when their game was over. Several people thanked me for sharing my game at the show which was not expected but nice. I got to play a lot of really great games. I bought too much stuff from the vendors. Got to meet the Dutch pinball guys and talk about playing. The Big Lebowski stole the show I think, it was my favorite. Rob Zombie is loads of fun and would love to own one of these. My wife loves WOZ and of course I really enjoyed that to. For gameplay only I have to say Game of Thrones PRO was the most fun. The only game that was a letdown IMO was Hobbit but that's just me. GB was a blast but it's a close second to GoT gameplay wise. I didn't sell BSD but then again I priced it high because I really wanted to come home with it (but would hand it over plus cash for a GoT PRO. We look forward to next year! Last thing the Vertigo arcade/pinball machines were a really cool twist on gaming.

#833 7 years ago

I thought the accommodations were just fine. I checked in early Thursday and stayed thru Sunday. Breakfast buffet in the morning, sat next to Jersey Jack. Bar and restaurant on site. You didn't have to leave if you didn't want to. After party with food was a nice touch. Obviously the indoor pool attributes to the moisture but that's just part of the price of admission. If the pool was outdoors it would be a mosquito love fest. I wouldn't change anything about it. I thought I would be "pinballed out" by Sunday but I was wasn't. I pulled my machine at 10:30 pm to facilitate an early drive home. Came home and played the 2 machines that are too difficult to get out of the house with out help. The convenience of walking in and out of your room to go play or shop far out weighs any short comings the hotel might have. I thought they were minor anyway nothing worth complaining about. I wasn't there to hang out in my room, I was there to overload myself with all things pinball. I can't wait for the next one!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider greenmachine19.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pintastic-new-england-show-2016-thread?tu=greenmachine19 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.