In reading all the way through the threads for the Allentown show and the Pintastic show, I notice a completely different feel between the two. I've never been to either one:
1. Allentown show seems to be a bit bigger, with lots more machines being sold.
2. Allentown show had quite a large flea market, a smaller scale at Pintastic.
3. Lots and lots of negative comments about machines leaving the free play area early at Allentown, and not one single negative comment about that at Pintastic.
4. Several negative comments about 'enthusiastic' staffer's at Allentown, not one negative comment along the same regards at Pintastic.
5. Lots of comments about game pricing at Allentown, haven't noticed it for Pintastic.
I'm guessing there are several Pinside members that attend both shows, and that both shows have their strong points and weak points. If a person could only attend one of the events, and both were equal travel time, how do you choose which one to go to?