Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,192 posts
  • 144 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by OLDPINGUY
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpg
    Taxman-bad_hair_day_(resized).jpg
    Randy_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    00e178b3bfc6e63946bd2d13e625c55f_(resized).jpg
    Boob_(resized).jpg
    DSC02411_(resized).JPG
    DSC02407_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crispin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#163 7 years ago

Woohooo room is booked and can't wait for the Pintastic experience! A couple of rooms opened up on Friday night so if you're on the fence about going to Pintastic call Kathryn now!(508) 347-7393

#172 7 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

I had cancelled a few rooms - you are welcome

Thanks Doc! I hope that doesn't mean you're going to miss the show. Hope to run into you and thank you in person!

#202 7 years ago

Looking forward to meeting Beelzeboob finally!

#205 7 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:Just cancelled my room.

I guess I have that effect on others...

#250 7 years ago
    Quoted from rcbrown316:

F him. I'll be there crispy!

F'em all Rob! Can't wait to meet you in person!

1 week later
    #383 7 years ago
    Quoted from ejacques:

I have six ready for sure...

Wow Ed! Brian is really rubbing off on you. 2 of those games look real familiar

1 week later
    #513 7 years ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

Just finished the Funhouse from Allentown.

Sweet Eric! I was feeling bad about not being able to finish mine in time. I just loaded up the Congo and was planning on leaving my hand truck home. I'm hoping I can borrow someone else's to set up and break down.

#715 7 years ago

Wow what a show! Had too much fun on Friday night with Francesco, Ed, Brian, Jay and Bob that I couldn't move when I woke up Saturday morning. I drove home disgusted with myself for missing the seminars on Sat. Thanks Gabe and Dave for all of the hard work and endless hours that you and the crew put in! This show was well planned and executed. Thanks to everyone who brought their games to share in the free play area. I was having such a good time playing that I missed the pinside meetup on Thur and Fri . I had planned on running into rcbrown, E3N, Pmaino. I did meet Beezleboob briefly while breaking the bad news to Gabe about the Congo leaving early.

Ejacques and Kidwilco introduced me to BT's Smokehouse down the road on Friday night where the line stays continuously out the door!

Big thanks to Tony who helped me with Congo. He texted me an alert during dinner that the switch was down and could he inspect inside the pin. He confirmed the switch was bad and when I finished eating he quickly installed a new switch which he had on hand. Big thanks to Shawn for helping me get Congo off the floor!

Its a pleasure being part of a community where everyone is so friendly and gracious with their time. I received a free 2015 Pintastic shirt from Chris (Irishbastard),thanks so much! It was great being able to approach John Trudeau to ask him to sign the translite for the couple who bought Congo. Even though I had already wrapped her up he was more than happy to help me unwrap and remove the translite to sign. Had a great time talking with John Youssi, jGraffix and Tony the lego guy in the freeplay area. Next year I will pay closer attention to the schedule and run into some more of you! Hope the rest of you enjoyed Saturday. Thanks again Gabe!

#818 7 years ago

Holy Pinball Batman! Just when I thought Pintastic couldn't have been a better experience I received a pm from Gabe that I won a gift certificate from Mezel mods! I posted 2 pages back about what a great time I had but would like to thank Gabe, Dave, Mudflaps and the rest of the crew again. This crew has just raised the bar on what a pinfest should be in my opinion. It was full on family event with so much stuff going on for the kids. One of my favorite things of the weekend that made me smile every time was the kids video game tournament going on next to the Sanctum's tournament room.

So many families enjoying themselves in the free play room was great! At one point I saw a couple with their 2yr old playing Bob Thurman's marble game. Little guy was having so much fun it looked like they were going to be there for a while. It's this kind of magical assembly of both parents and children enjoying themselves at the same time that will keep pinball moving forward more than anything else.

Thanks Pintastic Crew!

#911 7 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

When they love something the stress about it lol

I asked Gabe Friday afternoon when he starts thinking about next year's show and he responded, "I'm already making some changes in my head for next year!"

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crispin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pintastic-new-england-show-2016-thread?tu=crispin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.