Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,192 posts
  • 144 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by OLDPINGUY
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpg
    Taxman-bad_hair_day_(resized).jpg
    Randy_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    00e178b3bfc6e63946bd2d13e625c55f_(resized).jpg
    Boob_(resized).jpg
    DSC02411_(resized).JPG
    DSC02407_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#50 7 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Keep in mind that in order to get into the after party Friday night you need to be....staying at the hotel, bringing a game for free play, volenteer or be a vendor or sponsor.

...or be the show organizer's official whipping boy.

#70 7 years ago

Last year was the first year, and I can tell you that Pintastic is like no other show anywhere. Gabe has really created something special...a show that has everything pinheads would want, and tons of stuff that your wife and kids will love as well. I highly recommend it. If you get tired of being inside, go outside and chill out by the lake at the hotel. It's a beautiful place. Give it a try...you won't be disappointed. And did you see all of the cool people coming this year? It's like TPF North!

1 week later
    #104 7 years ago
    Quoted from Hammerhead:

Presumably Allentown would be #1?

Not in my book. Not even close. Allentown is a great place to buy games and stuff. You can do that at Pintastic as well, but it's great on every other level as well.

#111 7 years ago
    Quoted from rockfantasyman:

I am coming this year ! and I will be helping tilt graphics !

Awesome. I wonder how many people will accuse you of being JPop.

Come to think of it, you should say you ARE JPop and have a dunk booth for charity with all the proceeds going to people who got ripped off. That'd be a nice touch.

#113 7 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

grab a spot in the flee market

RUN!!!

#131 7 years ago

I'll take a 6x10 of the clown chick and the Steve Ritchie photo, but please photoshop out the goofball standing next to him. I would like it bundled with a shirt and poster. PM me for my address and Paypal info. Thanks.

#140 7 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Yes this shirt will also be available for the very reasonable $10

Does it come with John Trudeau?

1 week later
    #181 7 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

I will be there. Would not miss it. I had a few extra rooms just in family joined.

My pleasure. It's a blast there. See you there.

Thanks James. Go Cowboys

Awesome. My wife got along with your wife really well. It's the first step to becoming a Friar.

And you just elevated yourself another few steps in my book...had no idea you were a Cowboys fan.

#182 7 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

I would love to fly him in again but it's exspensive. If he can get to the show we will put him on the sced!

I'll start a kickstarter campaign to pay for his airfare. Give me a total amount to get Lloyd there and I'll get it started - he's worth every penny and it shouldn't be hard in this community to raise a thousand bucks or so.

#187 7 years ago

Hey, Gabe...when you were shaving, you missed a spot.

#198 7 years ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

Aside to LTG: some of the above may have been said in jest.

If this was meant toward my post about starting a Kickstarter to get Lloyd to Pintastic, I assure you it wasn't in jest. I've already created the fundraiser and am just awaiting Kickstarter approval. It will run for 15 days, and I'm kicking it off with a $50 pledge. That leaves $850 for Pinside to raise, and I'm hoping Pinside can do that in just a few days. The earlier Lloyd can book the plane tickets, the cheaper they'll be.

Lloyd, I'll give you a count of how many people get mugs for their donation and Gabe and I will make sure you get them done on time. If any donations come in in excess of the $900, we'll use that to pay for the mugs as well. (I'll shut it down as soon after $900 as possible, though!).

#201 7 years ago

Looking forward to the show!

#203 7 years ago
    Quoted from Crispin:

Looking forward to meeting Beelzeboob finally!

Just cancelled my room.

#210 7 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

You won't be disappointed he is one of the nicest guys I know!

You must not know many people.

Quoted from Pinterest:

Are you talking about the same BeezleBoob I know?

Yes. He's talking about the Beelzeboob that offered to rivet stuff for you. Now I seem to have misplaced my riveter.

#219 7 years ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

I just spoke with Lloyd. If all the transportation logistics work as planned, we can have the LTG show Friday night, July 8th. So the Friday night schedule would then become:
    6:30 John Youssi talking about pinball art he's done
    7:30 The LTG Show
    8:30 After-party for those eligible (see post #154 in this thread for eligibility criteria)
    Lloyd will be eligible for the after party due to his Special Guest status.
    .................David Marston

Great to hear, and I'm so glad he'll be doing his part on Friday night since I'll be there Friday to Saturday morning. Thanks for all your help, and I'm still waiting for Kickstarter approval and will create a Pinside thread once it's active.

#220 7 years ago

So this is what I get back from Kickstarter...seems you can't raise money to cover travel expenses for somebody. So I'm asking Pinsiders to donate to the cause because Lloyd IS coming now, and if we can't raise the money, some good people will be out of quite a bit of cash trying to help a good cause. If you're interested in donating, PM me and I'll give you my Paypal info, and I will guarantee that ALL donated money will go to Lloyd's expenses. (Dannunz will keep me honest, I promise you!) Thanks in advance for anybody who wants to help out, and if we hit the $900 goal, I'll make an announcement.

Let me know if you guys think I should start a separate thread...

DickFarter_(resized).pngDickFarter_(resized).png

#222 7 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Try gofundme.com instead--that's probably more appropriate for "personal funding" than kickstarter is.

Thanks. I've visited gof**kme.com, but never that other site.

#226 7 years ago

Already done...wish I had known about this last week. Here's the link, everybody:

http://www.gofundme.com/2984d8qs

Any donations would be greatly appreciated. I'll keep everybody updated and if it doesn't shut down automatically at $900, I'll shut it down.

I'll start a dedicated thread in a little bit. I have a meeting to get to!

#229 7 years ago
    Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Thought I was first but I don't see it showing up on the campaign. Did it go through boob?

It did...thanks so much, Jim!

#231 7 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

It might have to go a little over $900 since most crowdfunding services take a small cut, plus whatever tax implications there are.

I think they take 2%, so I upped it to $920. Starting a dedicated thread now...

#233 7 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

It states 5% in the FAQs I liked to above.

Crap. And thanks for your donation!

Make that $950.

#241 7 years ago

Waiting for the official Lloyd Olsen announcement.

REALLY looking forward to the show now!

#246 7 years ago
    Quoted from rcbrown316:

F him. I'll be there crispy!

No. F YOU. And I'll thank you to henceforth refer to me as Captain Romance. And you're welcome.

#253 7 years ago
    Quoted from Crispin:

F'em all Rob! Can't wait to meet you in person!

Don't get too excited. It's an underwhelming experience, to say the least.

#265 7 years ago

Awesome. Send me one so I can model it for you on Pinside. You'll sell more shirts that way, rather than using some old guy with a beard to show it off.

#284 7 years ago
    Quoted from rcbrown316:

I would consider bringing it for freeplay but it would need to be sold first because I only have room for 1 on the moped.

#332 7 years ago
    Quoted from AttilaK:

I will be bringing a few of my pinball Rotisserie's to the show. I know several guys purchased these from me at the Allentown show and are very happy with them... professionally built, aluminum, very sturdy and includes parts tray. If interested please send me a PM. They are $300 a set.
    Thanks,
    Attila

I don't need a rotisserie, but Attila is a great Hungarian name you don't hear very often. It's my cousin's name in Budapest.

So...you know...you're awesome.

#334 7 years ago
    Quoted from jadziedzic:

I'd like to see Boob on a rotisserie ...

Are you saying you'd like to skewer me?

#341 7 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

No their are no reserved seats and the seminars are free with your paid admission. The seminar room holds 80 people.

There are only two seats available for anybody that wants to sit next to me, though. Make that one if my wife shows up.

PS - I do shower before these events, in case anybody is wondering.

#348 7 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

Oh God I hope not.

Don't worry. You wouldn't be invited anyway.

#350 7 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:Stop stalking me

#352 7 years ago

You do know the show isn't for almost two weeks, right?
    I know the organizer, so I know what I'm talking about.

#357 7 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

And a six syllable last name!

5, you moron.

#361 7 years ago

Yes, Gabe...you know Yzfguy and I are good friends. I think I introduced you at Allentown, maybe? Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting Taxman at Pintastic. You'll never get any REAL drama from any of us on your thread...just enough BS to keep it bumped.

#364 7 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

I count six, knuckle head.

You must not teach in a predominantly Italian town like I do. The first four letters are pronounced "John," and the last name essentially means John Gregory in Italian. It's not "Gee-on."

Knucklehead.

#366 7 years ago

10 days to Pintastic bump.

#378 7 years ago

My nether regions still smell like eel.

#396 7 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

I will only be there on Friday afternoon myself. I will be trying to hide from beelzeboob so I will be dressed as an overweight guy in a Hawaiian shirt. I should blend in with most of the crowd that way.

This--along with the fact that I will be there from Friday into Saturday morning--is reason enough for most people to want to come on Saturday. Should be a much better show with both of us gone.

Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Boob will be easy to find, because he will be taking lots of pictures!
    (Just dont ask him why he sleeps with his selfie stick!)

When I told you that about my selfie stick, Art, I didn't mean the camera thing. I meant my stick that I take care of by myselfie.

#397 7 years ago
    Quoted from Daniml:

Don't forget that Pinside provides a feature under your Profile to generate a Pinside Badge you can wear on a lanyard to better display your avatar.

This worked well for me at TPF; people tended to move out of my way when they saw me coming.

#401 7 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

Thursday to Saturday ,bitches.

But really, for all intents and purposes, Yzfguy is only there on Thursday since he'll never remember Friday or Saturday.

#404 7 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Looking forward to meeting you!

Trust me. It's a letdown.

#441 7 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

I've enjoyed it the past two years as a non-vendor attendee.

This is only the second year. Where did YOU think you were in 2014?

#444 7 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

We all got together but you were not invited

If you were there it must've been some party.

Quoted from Colsond3:

Thanks for the back up from the ass clown. LOL.

I'm glad somebody's figured him out.

#450 7 years ago

With only 4 days left until Pintastic, I just want to wish my good friend Gabe lots of luck for a smoothly run and incredibly successful show. I know you put all your heart, soul, and love into this show over the past year, and I hope you're happy with everything by the time Sunday rolls around. As you know, I'm at your disposal if you need anything.

Best of luck, brother...and I look forward to chatting with you on the other side of the show when you get your sanity back.

#453 7 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

What a f#cking kiss ass....you just want a free shirt!

Nobody likes you.

#461 7 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Four days till the start of Pintastic! You know you want one of these cool trophies.

Um...no. I want the one that says "1st"

#465 7 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

Says the guy with IFPA ranking over 5,000

Nah. You're not a stalker.

#467 7 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

Did you see that mirror?

You go on my threads. I don't really visit yours. Too boring.

(Psst! I'm gonna kick you in the nuts at Pintastic!)

#469 7 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

Psst! I rarely start threads. You either "need help" or just want to start a "look at me" thread and I don't need to do that. I am pretty content helping people with pinball or in your case with psychiatric issues.
    I'm looking forward to Pintastic. Up in New England we have fresh air and good people. I know you're not used to either. But if you spend enough time up here maybe, just maybe it will rub off.
    Why do so many conversations with you end up in a guy's crotch?

What would you know about fresh air? You never leave the house. Treat yourself tonight and switch hands. Blindfold yourself and pretend it's somebody else.

I sure am glad Gabe told us to stop being nice in this thread. Pintastic New England, everybody!

#471 7 years ago
    Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I don't go out too often, but when I have, I have seen taxman a few times at a tournament, the Sanctum and pintastic. So, he knows about fresh air as much as I do.

Ay-yi-yi...here comes Tax's minions to his defense.

Look, Shacks...HE'S the one that told me he doesn't leave the house too often. Which is why I said that. His words, not mine.

See you at the show!

#474 7 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

Those two are friends with benefits.

Don't be jelly!

#475 7 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Don't be nice lol keep bumping this thread! I'm looking forward to seeing all my friends at the show. Are you guys ready for 38 hours of pinball in 3 days?

Quoted from dannunz:

We are all friends at Pintastic please remember that.

You need to decide if we're supposed to be nice or go with the lighthearted humorous back and forths that keep your thread bumped. If I was you? I'm going with the Beelzeboob ripfest. Works for me, works for your thread, keeps the show in the forefront of peoples' minds.

Pintastic New England, everybody! Only two days left! (Three until I get there - four until it's safe for people to come back.)

#507 7 years ago

Don't sell it to Yzfguy, Eric. His wife will just complain to him about how creepy Rudy is and he'll have to sell it again. Then we'll have to hear the guy crying all day about how he was bitch-slapped into selling his favorite game...again.

I beg of you: sell it to somebody like Rcbrown, who will just slap a piece of electrical tape above Rudy's mouth (a la Hitler) and sell it at a higher "modded" price. That dude needs the money for his psychotherapy sessions.

#528 7 years ago

You've got WAY too much free time.

#546 7 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

This rain blows.

What rain? It's beautiful on the Cape.

#548 7 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

Trying to get up thru Connecticut and it is friggin pouring.

I see it on the radar. Be safe. WTF are you doing posting while driving???

I swear, if there was a traffic cop anywhere around there you'd be in BIG trouble. Let me know if you see one.

#553 7 years ago
    Quoted from dendoc:

Wow-Aussies are here and drinking! Yep nice storm-scary when unloading for those bringing pins. Managed to catch up with Dave and Gabe already-surprisingly still appear relaxed. Is the Pinside meet still on at 9? Want to see the boob in person.

Sadly, I'll be getting there around noon tomorrow and leaving Saturday by noon. Best chance to meet me is probably at Lloyd's show. I helped get him there...the least I can do is see the guy talk. Hope to meet you at some point - I'll be the ridiculously blonde guy wearing a Mezel Mods shirt or Attack From Mars shirt. How do I know? Those are the only two clean shirts I have left!

Quoted from yzfguy:

Trust me.....no you don't.

Guy's got a point. He's a douchebag...but he does have a point.

#555 7 years ago

Looks like Gabe has been working out.

#556 7 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

I'm a passenger coming up with Keith and Mark

Wait a second...don't tell me you guys are making Keith drive after the dude just had to drive up from North Carolina. Because that's just horrible...

#558 7 years ago

Wow. I'm glad you're not MY friend.

#576 7 years ago

It's been almost an hour without more pictures from ForceFlow. Dude...are you okay?

#580 7 years ago
    Quoted from drsfmd:

Where are my cigar aficianados at? Anybody up for an impromptu herf Friday night? I'm planning to have a cigar if it's not raining out, and I'd love some company.

I might be in, if you're willing to slum with lowlifes like me.

#693 7 years ago

A defaced Boob pic looks on over the heads of all in those raffle shots. Even though I had left already, I was still there.

#698 7 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

LOL...i didnt really wear white socks up to my knees.....only Boob would do that.

Wrong. Boob wears socks up to his ass. But I suppose since you spent most of the show drunk on the floor, your point of view was somewhat compromised.

#701 7 years ago

Having left Pintastic around noon today, I've finally settled in and can report on my experience.

I knew it was going to be a rough weekend when I entered the show and quickly realized that douchebag Taxman had spammed the show with pictures of me on the walls with various unflattering remarks. This one says "not wanted," but there were other equally awful captions in different areas of the show:

13615138_10210062109696248_6277015646401631275_n_(resized).jpg13615138_10210062109696248_6277015646401631275_n_(resized).jpg

Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, people started defacing the picture so that by the time I left today, it looked like this:

13599967_1148611508493063_7303845560859553821_n_(resized).jpg13599967_1148611508493063_7303845560859553821_n_(resized).jpg

To add insult to injury, my wife hung out with those douchebags Yzfguy and Shlockdoc and got fully loaded. When I found her, she looked like this:

20160708_214151_resized_(resized).jpg20160708_214151_resized_(resized).jpg

Then she disappeared. When I texted Yzfguy to see if he knew where she was, this is the text I get back from him:

IMG_20160708_215804772_resized_(resized).jpgIMG_20160708_215804772_resized_(resized).jpg

You can really tell how loaded she is in that shot. But when I finally found the guys, she was nowhere to be found. "She left with three other guys," Yzfguy tells me.

Luckily, I found my wife alone and passed out in our hotel room. She still feels like shit, even now.

And now, the highlights of the show:

Meeting Dendoc and his wonderful family and wearing the pin his daughter gave me that said "Aussie Bad Girl"...I enjoyed being one for the day. Thanks, buddy...hope you had a safe (long) trip home!

Hanging with Rcbrown, Rferullo, Gabe, ForceFlow, Taxman, the Mezels, and all the wonderful Pinsiders I met for the first time (sorry I missed Balboarules!). The best part of these shows is meeting all the great people associated with it, which brings me to...

John Youssi was a great guy and put on a great seminar. The hour flew by--as did Lloyd's seminar (and man, am I glad he was there!)--and I wish it had gone on longer.

Most shocking moment: John Trudeau saying hello to me by my real name. I couldn't believe the guy knew who I was. Must be the socks pulled up to my ass.

Second most shocking moment: I LOVED Ghostbusters. Played it at 8 this morning with Dave Marston looking on and got the GC score of 340 million (I think). I don't care about the flipper gap, and I never felt cheated. Great game. Ugly as sin, but still a great game.

Many thanks to Gabe for another wonderful show, and I can't wait to do it again next year. He wins the award for the greatest swag at any show, ever. I bought one of everything.

If you missed it this year, don't make the same mistake again next year.

#703 7 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

LMAO, I had so much fun. At least Mrs. Beelzeboob can hang! Too funny, man. Sucks it's over.

At least YOU can spell my name right.

#824 7 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

That's a terrible idea and would be a huge detriment to the event. The host hotel was sold out LONG before I booked my room.
    I also don't see how trying to shut out people from the free play area is going to help people sell games that they brought - it wasn't exactly a seller's market at the show this year and I saw several get sold at the last minute as they were being broken down late.
    How are you gonna enforce it anyway? You really going to have somebody working the door at 1 am telling drunks they can't play pinball in a mostly empty room just because they don't have a room there?
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. The show was great this year and I'm recommending it to all my NYC friends - and all these people are busy and don't decide to go the show until late anyway when the host shithole is booked solid anyway. You are gonna make me look bad.
    A more productive approach would be to ask the hotel if they might consider cleaning the mold out of their rooms and updating some of the dumpy carpet and ceiling tiles. I know, silly idea but in the long run this might benefit the show (and the hotel) more than trying to shut enthusiastic pinheads out of the late night festivities because they don't want to sleep in a moldy/musty dump or booked late.

I always bring the dog, so I'm not expecting those rooms to be redone any time soon...and I'm fine with that. Look...I paid $104 to stay in a palatial-sized room for the night at one of the best pinball shows in the country. I was able to roam around (with a drink in my hand if I wanted to) until all hours of the night. I spent a total of 8 hours maximum in the room, and I didn't even notice that it smelled musty when I was sleeping. So who gives a shit?

You want to know what sucks worse? Having a show that's not in the hotel, or having a hotel police everything that's going on in every corner of the place. It's one of the only downsides to Allentown...that guy in the golf cart telling people to lose the beer, and not being located in a hotel.

I'm not really sure you guys know what you're asking for. Every show has its downside; this is one I'm very happy to live with. Be careful what you wish for!

#865 7 years ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

The show was great. Hotel itself my friends, kids and I all felt was decent and if not better than others I've stayed at recently. Don't change that Gabe. You will raise too many new questions and problems. Just keep tweaking your show as you have been and it will consistently get better every year.
    My suggestions.
    • Improve foot traffic to the vendor area, by mixing free play machines with vendor areas throughout the show.
    • Bigger signage, and maybe electric signage describing what is located where.
    • Move the tournament to the vendor hall, this will allow more people to see the tournament, and also increase vendor foot traffic.
    • Raffles you need to be there when your name is called. If not there at that moment, you lose..
    • Somehow, create a parts table that a staffer runs, this will then provide replacement parts that are likely to fail in the free play area. The show can inflate the price a bit, but not to the point where you feel like you're being taken advantage of.
    What I think worked great?
    • Free play games still going late Saturday. This has always been the greatest complaint at all shows. Genius idea raffling off the pin for games still left. Please continue this tradition if possible.
    • Love the family atmosphere. My 9 year old attended his first show here, and had a blast. No reason to expand the kids / family stuff but definitely don't scale it back.
    • Stern Staff, having the ability to casually converse with the stern staff really was great, and was something I haven't experienced in a pinball show before. Lyman, and Ritchie both gave me great insight into the inner workings of Stern and both were impressive.
    • Hotel Staff, and staff at the concession were very friendly, and the food was quick to come out. Nice to be able to buy a beer and walk around the show with it.
    • Hotel grounds, were well kept, free mini golf and pool was a great break for the family.
    • Web Site this year was a HUGE improvement over last year. Electronic payments, and checkins seemed to be greatly improved as well. Great job here.
    • Pinball Sales truck with the project pins was just what the flea market needed. Hopefully they return next year.
    Great job Gabe, and all his staff. Can't wait till next year.

You know what else was great? Almost all the games working all the time, mostly thanks to you, Eric.

#895 7 years ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

I can't take the credit for that. I helped but Tony D was the MAN!

I did not know that, and my apologies and thanks to Tony!

#907 7 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

I can't believe people are stressing over a show that is a year away.

I'm stressing about you getting my wife loaded again a year from now.

#978 7 years ago

I got a few show deals. And people should remember that the vendors have to pay for those booths, so I'm appreciative of the deals I got.

#980 7 years ago

So happy to see my buddy Taxman came in in the bottom 40. That's what he gets for making fun of my IFPA ranking.

#984 7 years ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

Lyman F'ing Sheats

That's a strange middle name to give your kid.

Hey, Dave! How the hell did I miss you after running by you in the parking lot? I didn't see you at the party...or ever again. Sorry we didn't get to talk more.

#991 7 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

» YouTube video
    I look tired but not as bad as last year lol. Lots of great interviews and videos on YouTube search "Pintastic 2016"

Sounds like you were being interviewed by a muppet.

#996 7 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

You left early! I never even got to meet ya

I don't know why. He gave you a full ten Mississippi before leaving.

#1087 7 years ago

That guy in the blue Hawaiian shirt looks like a stalker. I wouldn't sell him a ticket next year.

You're just asking for trouble.

#1099 7 years ago

Well...I'm out.

1 week later
    #1175 7 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

I'm already working on taxman posters!

Again, because I actually respect others' right to privacy, I will NOT publish pictures of Taxman here, although that would have been the sensible, retaliatory thing to do.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pintastic-new-england-show-2016-thread?tu=beelzeboob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.