Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,192 posts
  • 144 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by OLDPINGUY
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpg
    Taxman-bad_hair_day_(resized).jpg
    Randy_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    00e178b3bfc6e63946bd2d13e625c55f_(resized).jpg
    Boob_(resized).jpg
    DSC02411_(resized).JPG
    DSC02407_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DadofTwins.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#518 7 years ago

Family and I are already checked into the hotel. Can't wait to enjoy the show. Looks like it's gonna be huge.

#699 7 years ago

The family and I had a fantastic time. The kids were excited throughout our stay and can't wait to come back next year. The hotel was more then we expected and we are already looking forward to our next stay here.

To the show promoters and all the staff, kudos to you. Everyone was friendly that we encountered and this show had to have been a massive undertaking! THANK YOU so much for organizing and having it.

After some prodding, my kids agreed to enter the kids tournament and they were happy to place 2nd and 3rd and are already looking forward to playing again next year.

Thanks for a great time!

#847 7 years ago

I thought the hotel was fine. Kids loved it. Little rundown, but oh well. The moisture in the air from the pool and hot tub I didn't care for, but the a/c in the room took care of that. I thought everything your team did for the show was great. Loved everything spaced out so it spreaded the crowds out. I truly hope it stays at it's current location and I can't wait to see what you are going to do for next year!

#850 7 years ago

Off the rop of my head, the only drawback to me was losing the ability to play the games in the vendor hall at 8 each night. That seemed to be the place to find and try the new titles. I realize the vendors want time to enjoy the show as well and it's good to close up early so they can. Don't know what the solution would be to that? Other then that, the pool closing at 9 had my kids down but that's not the show rules.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DadofTwins.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pintastic-new-england-show-2016-thread?tu=DadofTwins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.