Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,192 posts
  • 144 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by OLDPINGUY
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpg
    Taxman-bad_hair_day_(resized).jpg
    Randy_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    00e178b3bfc6e63946bd2d13e625c55f_(resized).jpg
    Boob_(resized).jpg
    DSC02411_(resized).JPG
    DSC02407_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg

There are 1,192 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 24.
    #401 7 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

Thursday to Saturday ,bitches.

But really, for all intents and purposes, Yzfguy is only there on Thursday since he'll never remember Friday or Saturday.

#402 7 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

But really, for all intents and purposes, Yzfguy is only there on Thursday since he'll never remember Friday or Saturday.

Planning on that kinda trip...summer kick off and all

#403 7 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

Planning on that kinda trip...summer kick off and all

Looking forward to meeting you!

#404 7 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Trust me. It's a letdown.

#405 7 years ago

Will be there bright an early thrusday am....Bring me your games lol....So I can get it all set up neat and organized that is.

#406 7 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

LOL..i met you last year, just didn't introduce myself by my stage name. I think I was one of the first guys to buy shirts, as I got 2 adult and 2 kids shirts and nobody knew where the kids shirts were yet. I look forward to re-meeting anyway

#407 7 years ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

I'm designating 9:00 PM on Thursday, July 7th. We'll meet in the foyer outside the Ballroom, toward the back. ForceFlow (a Pinside moderator) plans to be there. If there seems to be demand for a serious discussion, I can find a later time slot for a follow-up meeting. Please come prepared to state your real name! This is social, but it's also an opportunity to build trust within the community.

I hope to roll into town about that time on Thursday but one never knows... have to traverse DC, BAL, Philly, Jersey, and NY. What are the chances for no traffic the whole way? Thinking about the Harrisburg route but it really adds a lot of travel time to the journey. Guess it will be a game day decision...

-Rob
    -visit me at Pintastic or at http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets

#408 7 years ago

One week till the start of the greatest pinball show on earth! Just kidding but it's not to shabby. Fun for the whole family.

#409 7 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

One week till the start of the greatest pinball show on earth! Just kidding but it's not to shabby. Fun for the whole family.

Can't wait!

For those of us who may be posting updates and pics to Facebook or Twitter.
    Is there a hashtag you would like us to use?
    I was thinking of using a double #Pintastic #Pintastic2016

#410 7 years ago

Is there a list of games in the free play area
    And are there games for sale other than the free play area

#411 7 years ago
    Quoted from rhinobucket:

Is there a list of games in the free play area
    And are there games for sale other than the free play area

https://pintasticnewengland.com/game-list/

Some of the vendors also bring games. Some are for sale, some aren't.

#412 7 years ago

Hotel still has rooms for Thursday and Saturday night. No Friday at this time.

#413 7 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

https://pintasticnewengland.com/game-list/
    Some of the vendors also bring games. Some are for sale, some aren't.

Their should be an additional 40 newer games in the vendor hall and 50 video and pins in the auction room.

#414 7 years ago
    Quoted from Mocean:

Hotel still has rooms for Thursday and Saturday night. No Friday at this time.

I just cancelled my reservations which were from wed -sun for a king suite.... so there may be a opening now. We really wanted to come this year but starting a new business this year is making it difficult to find time to take off...

#415 7 years ago

Gerry just messaged me P3 is on the way! Check out the great progress he has made from last year. He will be switching between Lexi Lightspeed and his other 3 game platforms. So cool!

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#416 7 years ago

anyone bringing an Alien Poker backglass that's not chipped or cracked?

#417 7 years ago
    Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Very hard to find... note PPS is repro'ing these from the original films soon.

#418 7 years ago
    Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Check with mayfair or classic arcade they both have a bunch and can't bring them all. But they will if you ask.

#419 7 years ago
    Quoted from bayoubilly70:

Very hard to find... note PPS is repro'ing these from the original films soon.

That would be great ....... not that mine is trashed, but its sucky compared to the rest of the game condition.... and its my favorite SS classic

#420 7 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Check with mayfair or classic arcade they both have a bunch and can't bring them all. But they will if you ask.

Cool, I'll take a look

#421 7 years ago
    Quoted from Quint:

For those of us who may be posting updates and pics to Facebook or Twitter.
    Is there a hashtag you would like us to use?
    I was thinking of using a double #Pintastic #Pintastic2016

It has to be #Pintastic2016 because plain "#Pintastic" already has widespread use in the Pinterest universe.
    .................David Marston

#422 7 years ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

It has to be #Pintastic2016 because plain "#Pintastic" already has widespread use in the Pinterest universe.

GTK!
    Thanks

#423 7 years ago

Referring to the Thursday 9:00 PM meetup:

Quoted from DaWezl:

I'm also not getting there until mid-day Friday as well.

If you and other pinsiders were to gather in the area in front of the Seminar Room, which you can locate on https://pintasticnewengland.com/expo-map/
    by clicking Seminar Room on the list down the left, at 5:00 PM or so on Friday, we could form traveling groups for various restaurants. Or a group could elect to stay there and eat the grab-and-go food. Actually, let's say 5:15 PM to allow time for those who brought free-play-room games to see if they won anything in that day's prize drawings. Is that enough of a plan?

PS: There's still time to sign up to bring a game for the free-play room!

#424 7 years ago
    Quoted from Max_Badazz:

That would be great ....... not that mine is trashed, but its sucky compared to the rest of the game condition.... and its my favorite SS classic

Check these out... Alien Poker is a favorite of mine as well:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-poker-repro-playfields-list-oppening#post-3209080

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-poker-repro-playfields-list-oppening#post-3207721

I've owned 2 of them... maybe you eventually got one of them. So now I'm back out looking for a 3rd to put the ultimate Alien Poker together.

#425 7 years ago

Anyone going to be selling glass this year?

#426 7 years ago

Beautiful fresh water lake and beach are waiting for you at Pintastic!

#427 7 years ago

I am thinking of keeping my fish tales game in unrestored condition rather than rebuild. Anyone interested in a cpr gold, mini, ramp and cabinet decals for 1k?
    Local pickup or delivery to pintastic only, I am not interested in shipping. Price is firm FYI

#428 7 years ago

Something special for the people who bring 8 or more games to the Pintastic free play room. Limited hat and $50 gift card to the oxford tavern!

#429 7 years ago

ok trailer size question how many pins fit in a
    5' by 10'
    6' by 12'

#430 7 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Gerry just messaged me P3 is on the way! Check out the great progress he has made from last year. He will be switching between Lexi Lightspeed and his other 3 game platforms. So cool!

This game is awesome - I'm drooling to get one in my game room! WTF Gerry - I thought these were in pre-production?!?!? Any updates forthcoming at Pintastic?

#431 7 years ago

Hi all,
    I make artwork out of various items that were likely destined for the trash can, and I recycle them into artwork that people can enjoy.
    I especially like making stuff out of old, or broken, and unwanted pinball/arcade parts.
    It can be something as small as burnt out incandescent bulbs, you may no longer want after you made the switch to LEDs.
    It can be broken plastics, displays, coils...anything! Big or small, I will find a way to make it useful again.
    Just throw it all in a box, and I will give it a good home!

I have a booth again at Pintastic, and I could grab the parts from you in person!
    My both is under the name ArtCade.

Thanks!
    -Ed

BTW-- the pic is of a skull that I did using a huge pile of incandescent bulbs that I had sitting in a box after I did my games in LEDs. I included it here, as you can see that I make use of just about anything....bulbs, tilt bobbers, caps....anything...lol.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#432 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pinterest:

Gerry - I thought these were in pre-production?!?!? Any updates forthcoming at Pintastic?

Gerry has a session at 3:30 Friday in the Seminar Room. Be there!
    https://pintasticnewengland.com/speakers/

#433 7 years ago

Less than a week now. For the record, if anyone needs a designated driver, I volunteer. I'll be there Thursday night to Saturday/Sunday after midnight.

#434 7 years ago
    Quoted from mainelycoasters:

ok trailer size question how many pins fit in a
    5' by 10'
    6' by 12'

5 by 10 will fit 6 and a 6 by 12 will fit 10, but weighs 2300 pounds without games. With games about 5300.

#435 7 years ago
    Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

5 by 10 will fit 6 and a 6 by 12 will fit 10, but weighs 2300 pounds without games. With games about 5300.

That Dosnt include the 6 you manage to fin in the pickup bed

#436 7 years ago
    Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Thank you for the heads up....Escalide esv fits one...lol.

#437 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pinterest:

This game is awesome - I'm drooling to get one in my game room! WTF Gerry - I thought these were in pre-production?!?!? Any updates forthcoming at Pintastic?

Yes - we are in preproduction! The P3 is built very differently than your grandmother's pinball machine, and rushing the process would be a recipe for disaster. We're well into the process, but we don't have fully assembled sample machines yet, only some of our major sub-assemblies. Please look for a public update in the next couple of weeks, come to my seminar at Pintastic, and feel free to ask any questions you have in person at Pintastic or over email.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

- Gerry
    http://www.multimorphic.com

#438 7 years ago
    Quoted from gstellenberg:

Yes - we are in preproduction! The P3 is built very differently than your grandmother's pinball machine, and rushing the process would be a recipe for disaster. We're well into the process, but we don't have fully assembled sample machines yet, only some of our major sub-assemblies. Please look for a public update in the next couple of weeks, come to my seminar at Pintastic, and feel free to ask any questions you have in person at Pintastic or over email.
    Looking forward to seeing you there!
    - Gerry
    http://www.multimorphic.com

I enjoyed playing what you had last year....looking forward to seeing the progress and the other games on the platform.

#439 7 years ago

We have 4 booths that have opened up for the show. Lights out pinball will not be able to make it out this year. If your interested shoot me a message. Thanks one week to go.

#440 7 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

We have 4 booths that have opened up for the show. Lights out pinball will not be able to make it out this year.

Yes, regretfully LOP will not be able to attend. Sorry about that Gabe. We were excited to be coming, but unfortunately health issues of one of our members will prevent us from completing preparations in time and making the trek up that way. Really sorry to be missing out on such an awesome event, enjoyed it last year as a non-vendor attendee. Should be at York later this year, and hope to catch up with and see everyone there.

#441 7 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

I've enjoyed it the past two years as a non-vendor attendee.

This is only the second year. Where did YOU think you were in 2014?

#442 7 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

We all got together but you were not invited

#443 7 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

There's the post accuracy police...better known as "The Gallery." Hahaha. I meant York last two years, Pintastic last year. And to think that I was going to throw some change in your cup at 42nd and Broadway given that the Comet purchase didn't work out for you...hahahaha. Now forget it. I'll throw some LED's in your cup.

Quoted from Taxman:

Thanks for the back up from the ass clown. LOL.

#444 7 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

If you were there it must've been some party.

Quoted from Colsond3:

Thanks for the back up from the ass clown. LOL.

I'm glad somebody's figured him out.

#445 7 years ago

1st place isn't ready yet

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#446 7 years ago
    Quoted from cougtv:

I am thinking of keeping my fish tales game in unrestored condition rather than rebuild. Anyone interested in a cpr gold, mini, ramp and cabinet decals for 1k?
    Local pickup or delivery to pintastic only, I am not interested in shipping. Price is firm FYI

Thanks for all the inquiries!
    I was not clear enough, so I am going to try to fix that on my FT stuff. I am not interested in splitting this up unless you want to pay 1k for less than the set.
    For $1000 you get

1) cpr gold Playfield
    2) cpr mini playfield
    3) pinball inc ramp
    4) cabinet decals (purchased 2015 pinfest)
    5) Pingrafix interior decal set

#447 7 years ago
    Quoted from cougtv:

Thanks for all the inquiries!
    I was not clear enough, so I am going to try to fix that on my FT stuff. I am not interested in splitting this up unless you want to pay 1k for less than the set.
    For $1000 you get
    1) cpr gold Playfield
    2) cpr mini playfield
    3) pinball inc ramp
    4) cabinet decals (purchased 2015 pinfest)
    5) Pingrafix interior decal set

Man, if I still had my FT I think I would be in

#448 7 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

We have 4 booths that have opened up for the show. Lights out pinball will not be able to make it out this year. If your interested shoot me a message. Thanks one week to go.

Bummer, I was looking forward to picking up some things up from LOP at Pintastic.

#449 7 years ago
    Quoted from Gritty:

Bummer, I was looking forward to picking up some things up from LOP at Pintastic.

They will be their next year.

#450 7 years ago

With only 4 days left until Pintastic, I just want to wish my good friend Gabe lots of luck for a smoothly run and incredibly successful show. I know you put all your heart, soul, and love into this show over the past year, and I hope you're happy with everything by the time Sunday rolls around. As you know, I'm at your disposal if you need anything.

Best of luck, brother...and I look forward to chatting with you on the other side of the show when you get your sanity back.

There are 1,192 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 24.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pintastic-new-england-show-2016-thread/page/9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.