Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,192 posts
  • 144 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by OLDPINGUY
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpg
    Taxman-bad_hair_day_(resized).jpg
    Randy_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    00e178b3bfc6e63946bd2d13e625c55f_(resized).jpg
    Boob_(resized).jpg
    DSC02411_(resized).JPG
    DSC02407_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    There are 1,192 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 24.
    #251 7 years ago

Got my pass bought and my place all booked. I wonder if I can fit a pin into a Prius...

#252 7 years ago

If people still need accomodations, airbnb still has about 100 houses and apts nearby that you can rent for the weekend. Really good deals for a large family or bigger group.

#253 7 years ago
    Quoted from Crispin:

F'em all Rob! Can't wait to meet you in person!

Don't get too excited. It's an underwhelming experience, to say the least.

#254 7 years ago

Anyone here willing to help out in bringing a tournament game? Has to be in excellent working order. And either be designed by Steve Ritchie, John Trudeau, or coded by Lyman Sheats, or have the art by John Youssi. PM me if your interested in helping us create a very fun and unique tournament bank. Just need one or two more to add to what we have.

#255 7 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

FINANCE A PINBALL MACHINE AT PINTASTIC!
    Its never been done before and now it is a reality. One of our biggest sponsors Webster First F.C.U will be on site financing your pinball machine purchases direct from vendors.

pretty cool man. love your approach to your show. impressive...

#256 7 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Don't get too excited. It's an underwhelming experience, to say the least.

don't make me post those pictures...

#257 7 years ago
    Quoted from rcbrown316:

pretty cool man. love your approach to your show. impressive...

Thanks for noticing. Pintastic is much more than a pinball show! So much going on this year.

#258 7 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Trying to make it !!!
    Wife too, Maybe the dog and a Florida gator for the lake.

art let me know if you are going i'd like to meet you. in the meantime here's some of my latest work that contains a good variety of your product. feel free to use any of these images to help you sell more stuff on your site.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/good-move-human-centaur-restoration

RB

#259 7 years ago
    Quoted from rcbrown316:

in the meantime here's some of my latest work that contains a good variety of your product.
    RB

That's Centaur is pppurrrddyyy.

#260 7 years ago
    Quoted from rcbrown316:

art let me know if you are going i'd like to meet you. in the meantime here's some of my latest work that contains a good variety of your product. feel free to use any of these images to help you sell more stuff on your site.
    RB

Amazing Work! Will you be bringing this to Pintastic?

(Sorry, now that I see my quote rendered much earlier than the gator event here)

#261 7 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Amazing Work! Will you be bringing this to Pintastic?
    (Sorry, now that I see my quote rendered much earlier than the gator event here)

i was considering it but I don't want all the disrespectful monkeys slobbering all over it and beating the crap out of it. I was pretty amazed at the way some of these people treated other peoples machines. way too much work into this one

#262 7 years ago
    Quoted from rcbrown316:

i was considering it but I don't want all the disrespectful monkeys slobbering all over it and beating the crap out of it. I was pretty amazed at the way some of these people treated other peoples machines. way too much work into this one

We can put the boob standing guard to make sure no one abuses your machine.

#263 7 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

We can put the boob standing guard to make sure no one abuses your machine.

tough call. do I want it beat up or do I want it to smell like ass?

#264 7 years ago

Youssi show shirts are in and they look amazing! I must be crazy 13 color screen printed shirt.

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#265 7 years ago

Awesome. Send me one so I can model it for you on Pinside. You'll sell more shirts that way, rather than using some old guy with a beard to show it off.

#266 7 years ago
    Quoted from kvolak:

Got my pass bought and my place all booked. I wonder if I can fit a pin into a Prius...

I loaded a BK in a buddies Prius, no issues...

#267 7 years ago
    Quoted from Irishbastard:

I loaded a BK in a buddies Prius, no issues...

You are a gentleman and a scholar, thank you!

#268 7 years ago

Project Pinball will be back for Pintastic 2016!

We loved working with Dan last year and putting a beautiful WOZ into Mass General. Project Pinball will be back at the show this year spreading the love. They will be drawing a raffle winner for one of these raffles https://go.rallyup.com/9fad63 so go So lets show them we love Project Pinball and buy a ticket. Also please go here www.gofundme.com/projectpinball and donate to the "love across America tour." Project pinball is an amazing charity group and we are proud to have them represented at the show.

ProjectPinballcopy_(resized).jpgProjectPinballcopy_(resized).jpg

#269 7 years ago

Automated Services Charity Auction to Benefit The 200 Foundation

Automated Services has teamed up with Pintastic and The 200 Foundation to auction off a brand new Ghostbusters™ pinball machine manufactured by Stern Pinball. This John Trudeau design is Stern’s latest release and the subject of lots of buzz among pinball fans. All proceeds will go to The 200 Foundation; the auctioneer is providing pro bono services. Huge thank you to Mike Daddona owner of Automated Services for donating the brand new machine that you can bid on! This is a wonderful example of community, caring and commitment at work, and Pintastic is very grateful for the chance to help this worthy organization.

GB2_(resized).pngGB2_(resized).png

automated_booth1_(resized).jpgautomated_booth1_(resized).jpg

automated_line_up_(resized).jpgautomated_line_up_(resized).jpg

#270 7 years ago

Trying some very nice beer today! After tasting a few different beers at the brewery in Sturbridge I have decided to go with the lager $5 16 oz and the Rye IPA $6 16oz for Pintastic on tap. The lager I could drink all day long. The Rye IPA was stronger but it went down so smooth.

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#271 7 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Trying some very nice beer today! After tasting a few different beers at the brewery in Sturbridge I have decided to go with the lager $5 16 oz and the Rye IPA $6 16oz for Pintastic on tap. The lager I could drink all day long. The Rye IPA was stronger but it went down so smooth.

Excellent choice!

#272 7 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Trying some very nice beer today!

Started drinking at 1:30p did you? You're going to be useless at our meeting tonight. Bring some for me and Dave!

#273 7 years ago

VENDOR UPDATE.....

We are happy to have New England Jukebox will be back at Pintastic 2016! These guys always bring some cool stuff. Check them out here http://www.nejukebox.com/

#274 7 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

I've already started drinking for pintastic.

btw, great shirt and it's black- excellent choice!

#275 7 years ago
    Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I've already started drinking for pintastic.
    btw, great shirt and it's black- excellent choice!

Yes lots of requests for a black shirt. You guys spoke and I listened.

Get your tolerance up you have 3 weeks left.

#276 7 years ago

Pintastic got a mention in Games World of Puzzles! (August 2016 issue, page 33)

This successor to Games Magazine is nationally distributed on newsstands and runs a pinball story about once a decade. Mention of Pintastic is on the same page as The World Boardgaming Championships and GenCon, two big-league gaming events.
    .................David Marston

#277 7 years ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

Pintastic got a mention in Games World of Puzzles! (August 2016 issue, page 33)
    This successor to Games Magazine is nationally distributed on newsstands and runs a pinball story about once a decade. Mention of Pintastic is on the same page as The World Boardgaming Championships and GenCon, two big-league gaming events.
    .................David Marston

That's very cool Dave!

#278 7 years ago

is anyone selling stuff on this thread? I am trying to gauge interest on a working project:centaur. and ... no it's not the one I just finished

#279 7 years ago
    Quoted from rcbrown316:

is anyone selling stuff on this thread? I am trying to gauge interest on a working project:centaur. and ... no it's not the one I just finished

It was mentioned that it is "frowned upon"....which is stupid if your: looking for parts, selling parts, selling projects... but, whatever....

#280 7 years ago
    Quoted from Irishbastard:

It was mentioned that it is "frowned upon"....which is stupid if your: looking for parts, selling parts, selling projects... but, whatever....

well someone must know how to connect the frowned upon with the grinned upon cuz there's plenty of people looking to buy and sell. Gabe what do you say? Connect the dots for me please.

#281 7 years ago

Every event always has WTB/FS threads to go along with it. Here we go:

Games & Projects WTB/FS thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-2016-wtbfs-thread-for-games-projects

Parts & Stuff WTB/FS thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-2016-wtbfs-thread-for-parts-n-stuff

If you do plan on bringing a game, please consider placing it on the free play floor even if it is pre-sold. There can't be a show without games to play, and there are some nice perks and raffle prizes for games that make it to the floor.

Free play game list: https://pintasticnewengland.com/game-list/

Free play registration: https://pintasticnewengland.com/game/

If you have enough parts and/or projects to sell, please consider an indoor booth or outdoor flea market spot:

https://pintasticnewengland.com/exhibitor-2/

#282 7 years ago
    Quoted from rcbrown316:

well someone must know how to connect the frowned upon with the grinned upon cuz there's plenty of people looking to buy and sell. Gabe what do you say? Connect the dots for me please.

Force flow has started a thread. In a perfect world we would want all the games to be put in free play. We are offering huge incentives to do so. But I understand that Pintastic is a meeting point and games change hands before the show.

If you sell a game before the show please consider still putting it in free play for the weekend. Remember with out a good selection of games the show can not exist and flourish. Thanks everyone! Gabe

#283 7 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Force flow has started a thread. In a perfect world we would want all the games to be put in free play. We are offering huge incentives to do so. But I understand that Pintastic is a meeting point and games change hands before the show.
    If you sell a game before the show please consider still putting it in free play for the weekend. Remember with out a good selection of games the show can not exist and flourish. Thanks everyone! Gabe

I would consider bringing it for freeplay but it would need to be sold first because I only have room for 1 on the moped. its also got the original mpu which has no freeplay setting. I think i could set the free game limits low so it just gives credit as soon as you hit 10k or something. I'll have to monkey with it.

#284 7 years ago
    Quoted from rcbrown316:

I would consider bringing it for freeplay but it would need to be sold first because I only have room for 1 on the moped.

#285 7 years ago

Looking for a Metallica Premium or LE to pick up at the show Friday or Saturday. Please send me a PM if you have the game.

Thanks,
    Attila

#286 7 years ago

.............. LW3, Pool Sharks, Taxi, Space Station, Cyclone, Jokerz, Johnny Mnemonic & Terminator 2 ..........

This Line-up is Headed for Pintastic New England free play. I've been putting as many extra games on them as I can to make sure they're robust. Wouldn't mind some help, so if anyone is interested, they will be available to play on THURS 6/23 5-8 pm & THURS 6/30 5-8 pm.

PM for address.

20160619_172336_(resized).jpg20160619_172336_(resized).jpg

#287 7 years ago
    Quoted from msjussaume:

.............. LW3, Pool Sharks, Taxi, Space Station, Cyclone, Jokerz, Johnny Mnemonic & Terminator 2 ..........
    This Line-up is Headed for Pintastic New England free play. I've been putting as many extra games on them as I can to make sure they're robust. Wouldn't mind some help, so if anyone is interested, they will be available to play on THURS 6/23 5-8 pm & THURS 6/30 5-8 pm.
    PM for address.

Your awesome! Guess I need to get some special hats embroidered and a few gift cards to the oxford tavern.

#288 7 years ago

So where am I eating besides the concession stand? Any restaurant recommendations?

#289 7 years ago
    Quoted from kvolak:

So where am I eating besides the concession stand? Any restaurant recommendations?

McDonalds is a stones throw, as well as a restaurant next to the lake.

#290 7 years ago
    Quoted from kvolak:

I liked "Bentley II" (I think that was the name of it) straight out across the parking lot. The fish and chips was decent, and the beer was cold. And the best part, it got me away from the noise of the show for a bit. A massive room full of pinball machines makes quite a racket.

#291 7 years ago
    Quoted from kvolak:

Also Sturbridge sea food very nice seafood resturant. Tons of very nice resturants very close to the show. Also one of the best barbecue places in New England BT smokehouse very close.

#292 7 years ago

I'm not driving 700 miles for effin McD's!

#293 7 years ago

But it's good to know they're there if all else fails. lol

#294 7 years ago

I just had a meeting with the hotel. They are going to think outside the box on the concession Stand. In stead of offering hamburgers and hotdogs that you can get at McDonald's they will have things like. Fresh sandwiches and wraps, meatball subs, sausage and pepper subs. Salads and other different stuff.

#296 7 years ago

Now This is a great poster! #waitfortheverylastminutetoprinteverything lol

poster_silver_(resized).pngposter_silver_(resized).png

#297 7 years ago

B.T.’s Smokehouse is fantastic!

#298 7 years ago

D'oh! Now it's gonna take me 10x longer to get my Brisket Reuben sandwich! (Still worth the wait!)

#299 7 years ago
    Quoted from mudflap:

Now This is a great poster! #waitfortheverylastminutetoprinteverything lol

Make sure we get an extra one for us to frame and put up at The Sanctum like we did last year

#300 7 years ago
    Quoted from kvolak:

I'm not driving 700 miles for effin McD's!

But they sell mc-lobster rolls there in the summer.

There are 1,192 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 24.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pintastic-new-england-show-2016-thread/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.