3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,192 posts
  • 144 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by OLDPINGUY
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 373 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpg
    Taxman-bad_hair_day_(resized).jpg
    Randy_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    00e178b3bfc6e63946bd2d13e625c55f_(resized).jpg
    Boob_(resized).jpg
    DSC02411_(resized).JPG
    DSC02407_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg

There are 1192 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 24.
    #1051 3 years ago
    Quoted from edcianci:

looks like somebody replaced my flipper rubbers on Tommy - thanks to whoever did that - I just set the game back up in my basement game room - wow it really got played as it needs a cleaning and waxing again - makes you feel good that people enjoyed it - also thanks to whoever changed the flipper rubbers.
    of course with my memory it might have been me and I just forgot - never did get all my memory functions back - thanks ed

I think Tony must have replaced that. He is head of our repair team!

#1052 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mocean:

I'm sure you've thought of this, but having free play games and tournament machines in the vendor hall will surely be confusing to casual players and off the street walk-in attendees. I think the judges will have a lot more work to keep randos from jumping on open tournament machines or getting in the way of competitors.

We can expand the options of the game card if need be, but I think if we have Pintastic game cards on every game that was brought in under the game-bringer incentive program, that covers most of it. Tournament games will be in a separate area, well protected from casual wanderers. In 2015, they were at the stage (East) end of the Vendor Hall. Some tournament games are from game-bringers and some are from the Sanctum Collection. We could put game cards on all the Sanctum games if that helps.
    .................David Marston

#1053 3 years ago
    Quoted from DRDAVE:

Or even Tilted Kilt waitresses. Even better.

This! Screw Hooters, Tilted Kilt actually has attractive women, in better attire...

#1054 3 years ago
    Quoted from Irishbastard:

This! Screw Hooters, Tilted Kilt actually has attractive women, in better attire...

Says " irishbastard"!

#1055 3 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

I actually wanted to get a bigger beer sponsor that would provide beer girls but had no luck. Any one have any connections? Hooters girls would be cool also.

Wouldn't having "booth babes" kind of be in conflict with it being a family friendly event?

#1056 3 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Wouldn't having "booth babes" kind of be in conflict with it being a family friendly event?

I do believe Hooters calls itself a family restaurant. Either way they will just be smiling and taking pictures, in their regular work attire. No way that would be worse than the pictures on display in the freeplay area this year, and that to my knowledge got no complaints.

#1057 3 years ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

I do believe Hooters calls itself a family restaurant. Either way they will just be smiling and taking pictures, in their regular work attire. No way that would be worse than the pictures on display in the freeplay area this year, and that to my knowledge got no complaints.

I won't rest till we have beer girls lol

#1058 3 years ago

Yeah that vendor was a little over the top with bondage cartoony pictures and satanic devil having sex with young hottie portrayals.
    I think Gabe is requesting he tone that part of his for sale stuff down a bit for next year. I'm all for a bit of T&A but sometimes it can go a bit over the edge. And this guy's stuff did. More than a couple people have now pointed this out as being an issue.

Quoted from eabundy:

No way that would be worse than the pictures on display in the freeplay area this year, and that to my knowledge got no complaints.

#1059 3 years ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

I heard a few complaints about it. Especially about the prominent display of foul language and depictions topless women.

#1060 3 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Especially about the prominent display of foul language and depictions topless women.

If there is a "FL vs TW" thread, I'd vote for TW. It's a way better game!

#1061 3 years ago

Did anyone else have purple water in their rooms in the toilets and showers?

#1062 3 years ago
    Quoted from HoneyBadger:

Jungle juice....just drink it, don't ask questions

#1063 3 years ago

That was the Jim Jones punch. It was a "Feature".

Quoted from HoneyBadger:

#1064 3 years ago
    Quoted from HoneyBadger:

Quoted from HoneyBadger:

Yes

#1065 3 years ago

To everyone reading this thread:

First off, I mean this in the nicest way possible, but many of you locals (100 miles or less) need to step up your game to keep this show afloat. Here is what I mean:

I brought 12
    Gabe brought 9
    Mark Brought 9
    Ed Brought 8
    Dave brought 5

Thats 43 games brought by 5 people. If the 5 of us didn't bring any, there would have been a LARGE hole in that FP room. For years many of you complained about the distance to A-town. Gabe has done a huge service to this community getting a show going in New England. I personally have loved it, as many of you have.

Now, I am not asking for everyone to bring 12 games. Im not even asking for everyone to bring 3 games, but almost everyone in this thread has a vehicle that can haul 1 game. Most probably have the ability to haul 2. I ask that everyone reading this just bring ONE game to the show. 140 people have contributed to this thread. If everyone just brought one, thats 140 games right there. If half the participants of this thread could bring 2 thats 210 games.

Worried about people beating on your games?

Security was on top of it. I did not see any egregious behavior at any point in the show. (One guy smacked a lockdown bar one time, and was reminded that wasn't his machine, he profusely apologized.)

Worried about games breaking down?

Aardvark, super knowledgeable, super reasonable, and always helpful.

Think your games are too nice to bring for free play?

Fair enough, only you can judge that, but go grab a beater game off of craigslist, have fun fixing it up, get it playing well and try and sell it at the show. You have a year, plenty of time to find a good deal and get it looking great for the show.

Lets make this the best show in the country.

#1066 3 years ago
    Quoted from the96stang:

First off, I mean this in the nicest way possible, but many of you locals (100 miles or less) need to step up your game to keep this show afloat. Here is what I mean:
    I brought 12
    Gabe brought 9
    Mark Brought 9
    Ed Brought 8
    Dave brought 5
    Thats 43 games brought by 5 people. If the 5 of us didn't bring any, there would have been a LARGE hole in that FP room. For years many of you complained about the distance to A-town. Gabe has done a huge service to this community getting a show going in New England. I personally have loved it, as many of you have.
    Now, I am not asking for everyone to bring 12 games. Im not even asking for everyone to bring 3 games, but almost everyone in this thread has a vehicle that can haul 1 game. Most probably have the ability to haul 2. I ask that everyone reading this just bring ONE game to the show. 140 people have contributed to this thread. If everyone just brought one, thats 140 games right there. If half the participants of this thread could bring 2 thats 210 games.
    Security was on top of it. I did not see any egregious behavior at any point in the show. (One guy smacked a lockdown bar one time, and was reminded that wasn't his machine, he profusely apologized.)
    Fair enough, only you can judge that, but go grab a beater game off of craigslist, have fun fixing it up, get it playing well and try and sell it at the show. You have a year, plenty of time to find a good deal and get it looking great for the show.

Really?.....Well, in the nicest way possible....Some of us (Most), have life to deal with (aka Obligations)...We don't collect tea cups or commemorative spoons, these machines are a PITA to lug around. I'm not lugging a game, or two, or twelve by myself to go to a show for one day (That I actually want to enjoy, drink, be social, hang out, see the sites, hang with friends, drink more, then go home), then you have weather as a factor as well as the pain in the balls of getting the dam things out of the basement, into the truck, unloading, setup, back into the truck, back down the dam bulkhead, jacking them back into the rafters to get the legs on, etc etc....

I give credit to all of those who do bring their games, without them there would be no show, and it is a great show!....But don't bitch at everyone else for not bringing a game, have a little common sense...You could not pay me to deal with the BS involved getting a game out of my basement to bring it to the show.... If people want to bring games, they will, if people don't want to bring games, they won't....

Again, Sorry, that post rubbed me the wrong way..

#1067 3 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

I'm not talking about a one day spot. It would be $55 for all 3 days and you would have full access to the show which would make it free. I just want to fill the flee market with pinball and game room vendors.

I've voiced my logic already. Pintastic and Pinfest are too close together for the Pickers, Auction Hounds and Flippers to amass enough goods to justify the travel/ expenses just 2 months after Allentown Show. Some guys don't even do the York and Allentown Shows they build up their goods over a year . Big shout out though to all those who travel substantial distance to support the show .

Two guys I know did the flea last year. Traffic was sparse and it soured them. They did not even attend this year in any capacity to the best of my knowledge .

#1068 3 years ago

Great comment Brian, my sentiment exactly, freeplay games are what makes a show great, we brought 5 from PA and all sold, but I was prepared to bring all 5 home. I want to see this show prosper and thats why we brought 5, I would have brought more if I could have had them ready in time. I was nervous as heck the first time I brought pins to a show. Its a real test to see how well your pins behave, for me it makes me feel part of the show, I enjoy watching people play my pins, and my head swells when people comment on how nice my games play. This will take you to the next level when you bring a pin. We are all there to help each other out when things go wrong. I actually think I had more fun BSing with all the guys who brought pins than playing. Join the fraternity next year and bring a pin or 2

#1069 3 years ago
    Quoted from Irishbastard:

Really?.....Well, in the nicest way possible....Some of us (Most), have life to deal with (aka Obligations)...We don't collect tea cups or commemorative spoons, these machines are a PITA to lug around. I'm not lugging a game, or two, or twelve by myself to go to a show for one day (That I actually want to enjoy, drink, be social, hang out, see the sites, hang with friends, drink more, then go home), then you have weather as a factor as well as the pain in the balls of getting the dam things out of the basement, into the truck, unloading, setup, back into the truck, back down the dam bulkhead, jacking them back into the rafters to get the legs on, etc etc....
    I give credit to all of those who do bring their games, without them there would be no show, and it is a great show!....But don't bitch at everyone else for not bringing a game, have a little common sense...You could not pay me to deal with the BS involved getting a game out of my basement to bring it to the show.... If people want to bring games, they will, if people don't want to bring games, they won't....
    Again, Sorry, that post rubbed me the wrong way..

im pushing 60, dragging pins in and out of my cellar blows. It rubbed me the wrong way too because Pinball comes after Health, Family , Job, Pets. Kudos to the young guys humping games all over creation. We showed up and paid our 20$, that is support on one level good enough for me . Plus I got family issues I'm dealing with so this was my first show in years I didn't bring a pin.

- Wedgehead Killer

#1070 3 years ago
    Quoted from the96stang:

I mean this in the nicest way possible, but many of you locals (100 miles or less) need to step up your game to keep this show afloat.

Touché sir, I'll up my game. If I brought every game I got from you or Ed I'd have at least 10 there.

#1071 3 years ago
    Quoted from the96stang:

I brought 12
    Gabe brought 9
    Mark Brought 9
    Ed Brought 8
    Dave brought 5

I agree with the sentiment, but practically, if you don't live nearby, bringing a game for freeplay basically necessitates getting a hotel room, getting days off work, driving home late at night, etc. I brought a game to Allentown for the first time and didn't get back home till well after midnight. Not that I want to complain about the 'keep the games there all day' policy, or that loading at any other time isn't a bad idea, but as someone who has no trouble loading a game or two in a vehicle, but only goes to the show for one day, the logistics just don't work out. On the other hand, the free play area was pretty full as it is. Sure, if one of the larger game bringers dropped out there'd be a hole, and there was some empty space around the edge, but I suspect that, to a certain point, the more room you have, the more games that will show up. People aren't going to go out of their way to bring games if the freeplay room looks packed. Now, if a week before the event next year, one of the organizers posted a call for games because they were below where they wanted to be, I, and some other people I'm sure, would put in some extra effort to bring some games. Maybe I'm misjudging the need (I'm not involved/up to date with any organization related discussion, so correct me if I'm wrong), and maybe they'd be happy if another fifty games had been registered, but I'm not getting up at 5AM to drive across the state if it doesn't look like there's a need. Now, I hate to be putting any pressure on you guys either though. Maybe a 'backup' freeplay registration, where people could say 'I can bring this game if you want me to', or something of that sort? To a certain point I fear this is just inherent to pinball shows though. There's just no good way for someone who isn't dedicated to being there from open to close (to be honest, I'm not sure what you do for all that time, strange as that sounds while standing in a room filled with free pinball) to bring a game even if they do want to support the show.

#1072 3 years ago

Over in the Northwest show thread I've read the show will COME GET your game and BRING IT BACK if you are willing to put it in freeplay during the show. I think their radius is pretty tight (less than 100 miles), but it seems to be a big success out there. What if Pintastic could use (pay) the official transport company to offer a similar opportunity? This year the official transport was Ray from Games on the Go, so let's use him as an example:

1. Ray does his long-haul loops to collect what people want to meet at the show. He gets to Sturbridge 2 days ahead of the show and his haul is unloaded into a holding space at the hotel.

2. Show coordinates a couple of local routes for him to run (and labor for the ride) to collect freeplay games. You guys know the geography and population areas, so perhaps runs paralleling interstates make more sense than a radius... the goal being to fill the trailer without a lot of time consumed.

3. Games are in freeplay for duration of show. Ray uses his storage space to deliver the long haul games he brought and to collect the outgoing long-haul games.

4. Post-show, local game-return loops are run.

5. After the local loop(s), long haul is loaded and away Ray goes.

Lots of details to sort out (eg., $$$, what if local is one-way b/c of sale, etc.), but there is a model to follow out in Tacoma. Maybe a show volunteer/employee could even reach out to CL "For Sale" posters in the month(s) ahead of the show to try to populate the local route(s) from people who might not even know the show exists.

-Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for Wiliams system 3-7 sound board potentiometer solutions

#1073 3 years ago
    Quoted from rkahr:

Over in the Northwest show thread I've read the show will COME GET your game and BRING IT BACK if you are willing to put it in freeplay during the show. I think their radius is pretty tight (less than 100 miles), but it seems to be a big success out there. What if Pintastic could use (pay) the official transport company to offer a similar opportunity? This year the official transport was Ray from Games on the Go, so let's use him as an example:
    1. Ray does his long-haul loops to collect what people want to meet at the show. He gets to Sturbridge 2 days ahead of the show and his haul is unloaded into a holding space at the hotel.
    2. Show coordinates a couple of local routes for him to run (and labor for the ride) to collect freeplay games. You guys know the geography and population areas, so perhaps runs paralleling interstates make more sense than a radius... the goal being to fill the trailer without a lot of time consumed.
    3. Games are in freeplay for duration of show. Ray uses his storage space to deliver the long haul games he brought and to collect the outgoing long-haul games.
    Lots of details to sort out (eg., $$$, what if local is one-way b/c of sale, etc.), but there is a model to follow out in Tacoma. Maybe a show volunteer/employee could even reach out to CL "For Sale" posters in the month(s) ahead of the show to try to populate the local route(s) from people who might not even know the show exists.
    -Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for Wiliams system 3-7 sound board potentiometer solutions

I would not be against sharing a game or two next year, but I have weak T-Rex girl arms, so moving a pin anywhere is a huge issue for me. When next year's show starts being planned in earnest, if I can coordinate with someone to help get my machines out and back into my (first floor) house, I'd be up for bringing them.

#1074 3 years ago
    Quoted from rkahr:

-Rob

I will be more than happy to provide two or three games for the free play area. If I end up being able to go to the show, I will bring them myself. If I am not able to go, if someone can come and pick them up, be responsible for the games, and bring them back, I am fine with that.

#1075 3 years ago

I have to say I am in my fifties, bad health, and it was a PIA for me to do because my trailer was filled with a divorced friends stuff. I had to empty it out before I could even load my games. One of my sons helped me. The show is new and we love pinball and want it to survive so I helped.

I had a conversation with a friend last night who gave me credit for doing it and he stated he couldn't bring one of his games - I said you are the perfect person to bring a game as you can fix them, and shop them out - and you love doing that - I can't do anything. This came from me telling him how the Tommy needed to be cleaned again. He actually agreed with me and I think he will bring one next year.

Nobody should feel pressured to bring a game. I will state it again as my time was really limited this year. I pulled up on Thursday night with the trailer full and said to Gabe I have to go - do you guys want me to leave the trailer in the parking lot full, or do you want to take them out now and I will park the trailer empty. They had the games out in 5 minutes. They also set them up, and even had to drill through a lock as I lost the keys for one.

I brought a few games back to RI for people to make things easier - my trailer is always available for free use - it's 20 feet and enclosed. Next year people can actually just bring the games to my trailer on the Mass/RI line and I can bring the games to and from the show. People can even just borrow my trailer and the excursion if they need to.

let's all be friendly to each other and help out - that is what makes pinball and life fun. Also next year my house should be available again for Families who have a long drive / or come from another country. I posted it late this year. It's free and it's very nice. This is as one as my friends stop getting divorce as we call it the divorce house.

thanks ed

#1076 3 years ago
    Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

I've voiced my logic already. Pintastic and Pinfest are too close together for the Pickers, Auction Hounds and Flippers to amass enough goods to justify the travel/ expenses just 2 months after Allentown Show. Some guys don't even do the York and Allentown Shows they build up their goods over a year . Big shout out though to all those who travel substantial distance to support the show .
    Two guys I know did the flea last year. Traffic was sparse and it soured them. They did not even attend this year in any capacity to the best of my knowledge .

Allantown has been around for 20 years. Pintastic needs to grow and it will. These things take time and I appreciate everyone that was their at the beginning and every year to help it grow.

#1077 3 years ago
    Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

im pushing 60, dragging pins in and out of my cellar blows. It rubbed me the wrong way too because Pinball comes after Health, Family , Job, Pets. Kudos to the young guys humping games all over creation. We showed up and paid our 20$, that is support on one level good enough for me . Plus I got family issues I'm dealing with so this was my first show in years I didn't bring a pin.
    - Wedgehead Killer

Thank you for coming to the show. Paid tickets through the door are also a very important part of keeping this show going and growing.

#1078 3 years ago
    Quoted from zacaj:

I agree with the sentiment, but practically, if you don't live nearby, bringing a game for freeplay basically necessitates getting a hotel room, getting days off work, driving home late at night, etc. I brought a game to Allentown for the first time and didn't get back home till well after midnight. Not that I want to complain about the 'keep the games there all day' policy, or that loading at any other time isn't a bad idea, but as someone who has no trouble loading a game or two in a vehicle, but only goes to the show for one day, the logistics just don't work out. On the other hand, the free play area was pretty full as it is. Sure, if one of the larger game bringers dropped out there'd be a hole, and there was some empty space around the edge, but I suspect that, to a certain point, the more room you have, the more games that will show up. People aren't going to go out of their way to bring games if the freeplay room looks packed. Now, if a week before the event next year, one of the organizers posted a call for games because they were below where they wanted to be, I, and some other people I'm sure, would put in some extra effort to bring some games. Maybe I'm misjudging the need (I'm not involved/up to date with any organization related discussion, so correct me if I'm wrong), and maybe they'd be happy if another fifty games had been registered, but I'm not getting up at 5AM to drive across the state if it doesn't look like there's a need. Now, I hate to be putting any pressure on you guys either though. Maybe a 'backup' freeplay registration, where people could say 'I can bring this game if you want me to', or something of that sort? To a certain point I fear this is just inherent to pinball shows though. There's just no good way for someone who isn't dedicated to being there from open to close (to be honest, I'm not sure what you do for all that time, strange as that sounds while standing in a room filled with free pinball) to bring a game even if they do want to support the show.

Next year we are looking to expand FREE play into blocks of booths in the vendor hall. This is being done to create more traffic in the vendor hall. So the call for 50 to 80 more games will be needed. Thanks to everyone who brought games this year.

#1079 3 years ago
    Quoted from rkahr:

-Rob

Although a good idea this would cost way to much money. I have so much going on the week before the show I would have no time to go around collecting peoples games.

#1080 3 years ago
    Quoted from DaWezl:

I would not be against sharing a game or two next year, but I have weak T-Rex girl arms, so moving a pin anywhere is a huge issue for me. When next year's show starts being planned in earnest, if I can coordinate with someone to help get my machines out and back into my (first floor) house, I'd be up for bringing them.

I think this is the key. Find your local pinball club and make that a central meeting point. The club is most likly renting a large truck to move games as it is. This is what the sanctum does and Southern NH pinball club.

#1081 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dooskie:

I will be more than happy to provide two or three games for the free play area. If I end up being able to go to the show, I will bring them myself. If I am not able to go, if someone can come and pick them up, be responsible for the games, and bring them back, I am fine with that.

Thank you

#1082 3 years ago
    Quoted from edcianci:

I have to say I am in my fifties, bad health, and it was a PIA for me to do because my trailer was filled with a divorced friends stuff. I had to empty it out before I could even load my games. One of my sons helped me. The show is new and we love pinball and want it to survive so I helped.
    I had a conversation with a friend last night who gave me credit for doing it and he stated he couldn't bring one of his games - I said you are the perfect person to bring a game as you can fix them, and shop them out - and you love doing that - I can't do anything. This came from me telling him how the Tommy needed to be cleaned again. He actually agreed with me and I think he will bring one next year.
    Nobody should feel pressured to bring a game. I will state it again as my time was really limited this year. I pulled up on Thursday night with the trailer full and said to Gabe I have to go - do you guys want me to leave the trailer in the parking lot full, or do you want to take them out now and I will park the trailer empty. They had the games out in 5 minutes. They also set them up, and even had to drill through a lock as I lost the keys for one.
    I brought a few games back to RI for people to make things easier - my trailer is always available for free use - it's 20 feet and enclosed. Next year people can actually just bring the games to my trailer on the Mass/RI line and I can bring the games to and from the show. People can even just borrow my trailer and the excursion if they need to.
    let's all be friendly to each other and help out - that is what makes pinball and life fun. Also next year my house should be available again for Families who have a long drive / or come from another country. I posted it late this year. It's free and it's very nice. This is as one as my friends stop getting divorce as we call it the divorce house.
    thanks ed

Ed you are an amazing person. So generous and you never take any credit for it. I'm so happy you won the VPcabs game! Thank you for all the support not only for Pintastic but helping me early on when I was just starting out in pinball buying games.

#1083 3 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

I think this is the key. Find your local pinball club and make that a central meeting point. The club is most likly renting a large truck to move games as it is. This is what the sanctum does and Southern NH pinball club.

I want a local pinball club.... Poor eastern ny

#1084 3 years ago
    Quoted from zacaj:

Start one!

#1085 3 years ago

A few pictures I took at the show.

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

#1086 3 years ago

A couple more show pics.

DSC02407_(resized).JPG

DSC02411_(resized).JPG

#1087 3 years ago

That guy in the blue Hawaiian shirt looks like a stalker. I wouldn't sell him a ticket next year.

You're just asking for trouble.

#1088 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

That guy in the blue Hawaiian shirt looks like a stalker. I wouldn't sell him a ticket next year.

Taxman always wears very conservative shirts and is usually hard to spot.

#1089 3 years ago

Keep the pictures coming guys I want to see them all.

#1090 3 years ago
    Quoted from zacaj:

How about the Buffalo group? Check buffalopinball.com to see what they're doing. If they have a caravan going to Pintastic, it would pass by you in Rochester on its way.

#1091 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

At least picture 3 shows I did buy a ticket and not sneak in the back door like you did. And picture 5 show I played in the tournament. What did you do besides hide in the men's room stall and tap your foot?

#1092 3 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

At least picture 3 shows I did buy a ticket and not sneak in the back door like you did. And picture 5 show I played in the tournament. What did you do besides hide in the men's room stall and tap your foot?

He didn't sneek he is VIP! Lol

#1093 3 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

He didn't sneek he is VIP! Lol

I'm not sure if you realize you were tricked. Zoom in on the badge. This joker didn't even spell beelzeboob right.

Boob_(resized).jpg

#1094 3 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

I'm not sure if you realize you were tricked. Zoom in on the badge. This joker didn't even spell beelzeboob right.

Lol that was my fault.

#1095 3 years ago

I don't own a machine, so I'm not bringing shit.

#1096 3 years ago
    Quoted from kvolak:

Bring yourself lol

#1097 3 years ago
    Quoted from kvolak:

Quoted from dannunz:

Bring yourself lol

Bring a friend

#1098 3 years ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

How about the Buffalo group? Check buffalopinball.com to see what they're doing. If they have a caravan going to Pintastic, it would pass by you in Rochester on its way.

I'm a member of the Buffalo, Rochester, and Syracuse groups, but didn't hear of anything like that from them

#1099 3 years ago

Well...I'm out.

#1100 3 years ago

Bring your wife. She has lots of friends.

LTG : )

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 239.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 39.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 2.50
    Playfield - Protection
    Pinball Mod Co.
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 67.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 9,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 249.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 24.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 18.99
    $ 39.50
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    £ 29.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 66.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 40.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 49.00
    $ 28.95
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    Lighting - Backbox
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 115.00
    Boards
    AMCO
    $ 64.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Lermods
    $ 156.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    There are 1192 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 24.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside