3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,192 posts
  • 144 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by OLDPINGUY
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 373 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpg
    Taxman-bad_hair_day_(resized).jpg
    Randy_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    00e178b3bfc6e63946bd2d13e625c55f_(resized).jpg
    Boob_(resized).jpg
    DSC02411_(resized).JPG
    DSC02407_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg

There are 1192 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 24.
    #1001 3 years ago
    Quoted from ibuypinballs:

Is there a thread with pictures from the show?

You should come next year! Pintastic is the party show lol

#1002 3 years ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

Or maybe inside. I could offer my pinball-related vinyl records this way, but only if the booth is inside. For people interested in this consignment-sale deal: would you be willing to pay an up-front display fee? Commission if it sells? Both?
    .................David Marston

I'd be fine with paying a commision on sales.

#1003 3 years ago

Pinheads are -by and large - incredibly cheap, especially when it's viewed as an out-of-pocket expense. I don't see the upfront fee catching on but an after sale consignment fee might work.

#1004 3 years ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

Or maybe inside. I could offer my pinball-related vinyl records this way, but only if the booth is inside. For people interested in this consignment-sale deal: would you be willing to pay an up-front display fee? Commission if it sells? Both?

Either way would work for me. A flat-rate up-front would probably be less complicated and easier to manage, and would guarantee that the show got something out of it even if someone's items didn't sell.

But, folks trying to sell stuff probably wouldn't want to actually pay much of anything until something actually sells.

#1005 3 years ago

Think 'tweaks' not 'overhauls' folks. A lot of suggestions, while well-meaning, would create so much extra work, especially for the return, and I am not talking financial return.

#1006 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dooskie:

Think 'tweaks' not 'overhauls' folks. A lot of suggestions, while well-meaning, would create so much extra work, especially for the return, and I am not talking financial return.

Please explain.

#1007 3 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Please explain.

That was directed to the people that had paragraphs upon paragraphs with suggestions for huge changes in the show. It sounds to me like a tweak here and a tweak there (i.e. better signage, a cutting-edge way to report free play games that are down) are more what's needed. Otherwise, it sounds like the show hits on all cylinders and doesn't need to do much to improve an already great show.

#1008 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dooskie:

That was directed to the people that had paragraphs upon paragraphs with suggestions for huge changes in the show. It sounds to me like a tweak here and a tweak there (i.e. better signage, a cutting-edge way to report free play games that are down) are more what's needed. Otherwise, it sounds like the show hits on all cylinders and doesn't need to do much to improve an already great show.

We are thinking of adding a free play section down the middle of the vendor hall were the single row of booths was this year (were tilt graphics was) Than leave the vendor hall open to 12pm (vendors will have the option to close at 9pm and cover their product up. We will have a roaming security guard on from 9pm to 12pm

Than add those booths to the sides of the free play room. Closing the free play room at 1am

Move the tournament back into the end of the vendor hall were it was the first year.

Last make the tournament room this year into a VIP lounge with 14 pins were only 3 day super pass hotel guests can access 1am to 3am

This is not set in stone just in its preliminary planning stages. These changes are being considered to create more traffic in the vendor hall. Thoughts?

#1009 3 years ago

I actually like those ideas for next year. For me I was enjoying the whole weekend for Pintastic, from talking with people. playing games, I watched the free play door so dave madore could go play in the tournament . After party was awesome, I think the vendor hall needs more traffic and I think adding some free play games may do the trick honestly! The signage I thought was ok, I can understand for first timers not knowing where to buy tickets and that should be helped, but I thought the rest was great. The games going down and needing to be fixed, there should be a system, not exactly sure what could be done better then whats in place, unless you want to broadcast it over the speakers with hey so and so your game is broken please come fix it .

I'm glad there was vendors there that had parts as my games broke down . I suggest having the vendors bring shooter rods, I had one break and had to buy one that kinda worked and got my machine thru the show hahaha, but next year ill have some on hand incase of it happening again . The only thing I could think of for getting more people to the vendor hall besides the free play games is every so often on the speakers say something about it, like you were for different events and some how get a board near the seminar rooms with a schedule for the day, even if its a dry eraser board.

There really isn't too much I would change honestly for the show . The insane prize give aways, the awesome merch, the vendor hall had a lot of cool things in it hoping for more vendors next year , but over all the minor tweaks isn't really that big of a deal. Gabe you run a great show , keep ding what you're doing !

#1010 3 years ago

My first thought about setting up a strip of freeplay games in the Vendor hall is that the lighting is not nearly as nice (Too brightly lit) as the regular freeplay area (dimmed lighting). Too bright in there for relaxing chill out play.

How about instead putting up a bunch of TV panels up high on the Vendor walls showing PAPA style broadcasting of the tourney games?
    That way the vendors and everyone in the vendor hall get to experience at least watching some excellent pinball play.

Quoted from dannunz:

We are thinking of adding a free play section down the middle of the vendor hall were the single row of booths was this year (were tilt graphics was) Than leave the vendor hall open to 12pm (vendors will have the option to close at 9pm and cover their product up. We will have a roaming security guard on from 9pm to 12pm
    Than add those booths to the sides of the free play room. Closing the free play room at 1am
    Move the tournament back into the end of the vendor hall were it was the first year.
    Last make the tournament room this year into a VIP lounge with 14 pins were only 3 day super pass hotel guests can access 1am to 3am
    This is not set in stone just in its preliminary planning stages. These changes are being considered to create more traffic in the vendor hall. Thoughts?

#1011 3 years ago

I had an idea for repair tickets on games. What if each game's card had a scan-able QR code. Then anyone could scan the code with a phone, be brought to a simple page where they can describe the issue. That would trigger an email or text message to the games owner informing them of the issue. This would also generate a list of games with issues that could be displayed where the whiteboard was this year.

I'd be happy to volunteer to build it for you.

#1012 3 years ago
    Quoted from FunkyFreshWalrus:

I had an idea for repair tickets on games. What if each game's card had a scan-able QR code. Then anyone could scan the code with a phone, be brought to a simple page where they can describe the issue. That would trigger an email or text message to the games owner informing them of the issue. This would also generate a list of games with issues that could be displayed where the whiteboard was this year.

This is exactly what I want to do but we don't know how. I also want that same person to get a QR code via email when they register their game. Making check in very easy.

#1013 3 years ago
    Quoted from DRDAVE:

My first thought about setting up a strip of freeplay games in the Vendor hall is that the lighting is not nearly as nice (Too brightly lit) as the regular freeplay area (dimmed lighting). Too bright in there for relaxing chill out play.
    How about instead putting up a bunch of TV panels up high on the Vendor walls showing PAPA style broadcasting of the tourney games?
    That way the vendors and everyone in the vendor hall get to experience at least watching some excellent pinball play.

Tournament will help but people want to play the games. The light will be a bummer but don't seem to be that big a deal because they are so high up. Free play in both rooms gets the crowds moving. My games will be split between both rooms and spread out next year and their will be more of them lol.

#1014 3 years ago

I like the QR code idea (a lot). Please bear in mind a good percentage of the show attendees are probably "older" (guilty as charged), and might have difficulty seeing a Web page on a cell phone - especially in low-light situations (evening hours in the free play room) - unless the page was REALLY stripped down. Also, what's the probability that everyone will have a QR code reader installed on their phone? Perhaps providing a mechanism that allows sending a plain text message (that makes it to the Web server) would be a good fall-back.

With any approach, the big drawback with sending info to the game owner is it prevents the on-site techs from being able to quickly perform a first level triage and fix simple problems without needing to even involve the owner (assuming, of course, that they left us a key to the game). During the show we cleared a good number of issues with no involvement of the owner, or in some cases after a consultation with the owner. It was my experience that in some cases the owners were not at the show during all of the hours the free play room was open - or they might be at a seminar, etc. - which leads to longer delays in getting games repaired.

On the repair tech side it would be great to be able to access those trouble reports via a Web browser, with perhaps a more complex interface that allows us to track status of reports (e.g., pending, in-progress, awaiting owner call-back). I can see having a laptop set up at the "repair admin table" in the free play room...

#1015 3 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

We are thinking of adding a free play section down the middle of the vendor hall were the single row of booths was this year (were tilt graphics was)

The more free play games you have in the vendor hall the harder it will be to carry on simple conversations with the vendors - the noise level will be too great to permit that interaction.

#1016 3 years ago
    Quoted from dellice45:

The games going down and needing to be fixed, there should be a system, not exactly sure what could be done better then whats in place, unless you want to broadcast it over the speakers with hey so and so your game is broken please come fix it .

In our defense, there *was* a system. It used paper repair tickets. There was a full-fledged workflow. I think that the Tech Team made lots of phone calls to game owners, but only when needed. Also, the game-bringers were given a handout that told them to visit the free-play room periodically and both look at their games and check for their name on the call board. We coached game-bringers about ways to implement free play at several points in the process, and I think that Dave Madore's Setup Team also checked for free play. I go to several shows, and this is the state of the art to the best of my knowledge. But we definitely want to push the state of the art further.

#1017 3 years ago
    Quoted from jadziedzic:

The more free play games you have in the vendor hall the harder it will be to carry on simple conversations with the vendors - the noise level will be too great to permit that interaction.

What about making that just EM games in the vendor hall? A ton of EM game guys came up to me saying they couldnt get a feel for the games because solid state games were cranked up. (people were asking me all weekend to turn my games up and I did not)

#1018 3 years ago
    Quoted from jadziedzic:

The vendors are the ones asking to bring in the free play games in. Games bring body's and that's what they want. At allentown the games are all in the middle with vendors surrounding them. Yes it's louder but you are almost forced to mingle throughout the vendors if you want to play the games.

#1019 3 years ago
    Quoted from the96stang:

What about making that just EM games in the vendor hall? A ton of EM game guys came up to me saying they couldnt get a feel for the games because solid state games were cranked up. (people were asking me all weekend to turn my games up and I did not)

It has to be mixed the reality is the newer games are always being played.

#1020 3 years ago

I had an idea for repair tickets on games. What if each game's card had a scan-able QR code. Then anyone could scan the code with a phone, be brought to a simple page where they can describe the issue. That would trigger an email or text message to the games owner informing them of the issue.

If we have the QR code that anyone can scan, which I like, we should also make it facilitate sales and awarding of prizes. I'm starting to think of several uses for the code, some of which involve contacting the owner and some don't.

#1021 3 years ago

That's why during the first Pintastic I tried and put all the older quieter EM games along the perimeter of the room away from the louder cranked up newer games.
    It worked well last year and Dave Madore did a great job with it this year.
    There were a few early SS games with chimes mixed in with the noisier newer games but this may have been due to these games arriving later in the show.
    But ultimately it would be optimal to put games with chimes be they EM or SS around the perimeter. Heck even pre 1985 games in their own section of the perimeter as they are quieter than the newer stuff and play well together. And they look darn pretty all lined up like that too! =)

-Dave (Doc)

Quoted from the96stang:

#1022 3 years ago

A lot of the older games were being played constantly as well. The 1978 Gottlieb System 1 Charlies Angels and 1980 Bally Rolling Stones I brought for the freeplay area were getting constant play all 3 days. Every time I walked over that area during the weekend someone was playing them. About 350 plays each were logged by the end of the show. Proves that a nicely working copy of an early SS game will get lots of play as you just don't find many like that out in the wild.

Quoted from dannunz:

It has to be mixed the reality is the newer games are always being played.

#1023 3 years ago
    Quoted from DRDAVE:

A lot of the older games were being played constantly as well. The 1978 Gottlieb System 1 Charlies Angels and 1980 Bally Rolling Stones I brought for the freeplay area were getting constant play all 3 days. Every time I walked over that area during the weekend someone was playing them. About 350 plays each were logged by the end of the show. Proves that a nicely working copy of an early SS game will get lots of play as you just don't find many like that out in the wild.

Yes I agree people like those older games. But my TOM had 790 plays at the end of the show.

#1024 3 years ago

Each game should simply have a cell phone and send a text letting then know seems low tech simple. It is a persons responsibility to make sure a game works not just bring a dead mule. They are getting free admission it should be incumbent upon them.

#1025 3 years ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

In our defense, there *was* a system. It used paper repair tickets. There was a full-fledged workflow. I think that the Tech Team made lots of phone calls to game owners, but only when needed. Also, the game-bringers were given a handout that told them to visit the free-play room periodically and both look at their games and check for their name on the call board. We coached game-bringers about ways to implement free play at several points in the process, and I think that Dave Madore's Setup Team also checked for free play. I go to several shows, and this is the state of the art to the best of my knowledge. But we definitely want to push the state of the art further.

Honestly, I didn't hear about any of this when I checked in late Thursday afternoon.

Quoted from DRDAVE:

That's why during the first Pintastic I tried and put all the older quieter EM games along the perimeter of the room away from the louder cranked up newer games.
    It worked well last year and Dave Madore did a great job with it this year.
    There were a few early SS games with chimes mixed in with the noisier newer games but this may have been due to these games arriving later in the show.
    But ultimately it would be optimal to put games with chimes be they EM or SS around the perimeter. Heck even pre 1985 games in their own section of the perimeter as they are quieter than the newer stuff and play well together. And they look darn pretty all lined up like that too! =)
    -Dave (Doc)

Basically, there was so much background noise, I couldn't hear anything from most games I played. So, effectively, I played most games without any sound, music, or callouts.

Except for T2. That one I could hear clear as a bell from across the room.

I imagine the volume on most games are set for a quiet home environment, not a noisy venue.

#1026 3 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

Each game should simply have a cell phone and send a text letting then know seems low tech simple. It is a persons responsibility to make sure a game works not just bring a dead mule.

We asked for contact info to be put on every game card, even Not For Sale games, for the specific concerns of making repairs as well as awarding prizes. But we want our Tech Team to be able to improve uptime with or without timely response by game owners, so we only ask players to submit a repair ticket to the Tech Team, who will then decide whether they need to involve the owner. For low-tech simple, how about if we have signs on the walls around the free-play areas that tell people how to report a problem? (I hope we have a range of ways to report, like some or all of: the tickets, voice call, text message, email.)

I also think there is value in having part of the paper ticket stay on the game, so that you know when a problem has already been reported.

#1027 3 years ago

You should be able to get a free Google Voice phone number for the show. Have that number advertised in the free play area on all the games. Anyone can text that number to report a problem with a game.

You can set up google voice to forward texts/calls to multiple numbers, so each tech can get a text at the same time.**

**I think thats how it works. There's probably more to it.

#1028 3 years ago
    Quoted from VegasMike:

You should be able to get a free Google Voice phone number for the show. Have that number advertised in the free play area on all the games. Anyone can text that number to report a problem with a game.
    You can set up google voice to forward texts/calls to multiple numbers, so each tech can get a text at the same time.**
    **I think thats how it works. There's probably more to it.

Sounds like this could work.

#1029 3 years ago

I think every game should have a for sale/not for sale sticker that should be put on glass with tape(!) so jerks can't remove them. When I read Ed's nusaince buyer issue with his Tommy (that other people were interested in) I was disgusted. Knowing that every machine should have a label and that it should be taped down, will let someone know that something is up if a machine doesn't have one.

I love using technology to solve problems but I doubt it will be uniformly bright enough to use QR codes in all of the rooms and let's not forget that iOS doesn't even include a QR reader app by default(!).

I'm sure you've thought of this, but having free play games and tournament machines in the vendor hall will surely be confusing to casual players and off the street walk-in attendees. I think the judges will have a lot more work to keep randos from jumping on open tournament machines or getting in the way of competitors. It's probably worth doing though...

Some ideas that might improve foot traffic into the vendor area:

- special raffle where in order to enter, you have to have stamps on your entry card (vendors have the stamps). I think someone recommended something similar already

- rare/custom/homebrew game area in the vendor hall. I'm planning to bring Buffy next year, but I'd want it in the vendor hall like it is at Expo. We have other guys in our area with playable custom games, too.

Whatever you guys decide, I'm sure it will be great. Thank you for all the hard work and energy you put into this show!!

- Michael

#1030 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mocean:

I think every game should have a for sale/not for sale sticker that should be put on glass with tape(!) so jerks can't remove them. When I read Ed's nusaince buyer issue with his Tommy (that other people were interested in) I was disgusted. Knowing that every machine should have a label and that it should be taped down, will let someone know that something is up if a machine doesn't have one.
    I love using technology to solve problems but I doubt it will be uniformly bright enough to use QR codes in all of the rooms and let's not forget that iOS doesn't even include a QR reader app by default(!).
    I'm sure you've thought of this, but having free play games and tournament machines in the vendor hall will surely be confusing to casual players and off the street walk-in attendees. I think the judges will have a lot more work to keep randos from jumping on open tournament machines or getting in the way of competitors. It's probably worth doing though...
    Some ideas that might improve foot traffic into the vendor area:
    - special raffle where in order to enter, you have to have stamps on your entry card (vendors have the stamps). I think someone recommended something similar already
    - rare/custom/homebrew game area in the vendor hall. I'm planning to bring Buffy next year, but I'd want it in the vendor hall like it is at Expo. We have other guys in our area with playable custom games, too.
    Whatever you guys decide, I'm sure it will be great. Thank you for all the hard work and energy you put into this show!!
    - Michael

Brian Bushy will be set up with his New England parts booth at the end of the free play section next year. It's still in the planning stages but will be cool for sure. It's about seeing what works for everyone and I think this may be the solution. Free play room is packed the whole show. People don't want to leave that area. We need to give them a reason to go into the vendor area than they will realize hey I need that stuff and buy something.

#1031 3 years ago
    Quoted from the96stang:

I'd like to see the EM games somewhat segregated, but I don't think the vendor area is the place for them. They look their best in a darkened room as well as the other games. It would be nice to be able to hear their bells and chimes.
    Was it "TFTC" that kept screaming all weekend? Drove me nuts!

#1032 3 years ago

If only Gabe could spell my name right Brian Bushey at your service!

#1033 3 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Yes I agree people like those older games. But my TOM had 790 plays at the end of the show.

Gabe
    Thats interesting, The GB I got from Automated was on freeplay all weekend and had only 450 plays on it. seems to show that traffic was really lighter in the vendor section think I put 3 plays on it since I brought it home, needed time to recover!!

#1034 3 years ago

I think it was the louder than hell JOKERZ that was cranked up to 11 that was driving people that wanted to hear the games around it and even the EMs nearby nuts. Instead of Move Your Car, TURN YOUR LOUD ASS GAME DOWN kept popping into my head.

Although that Tales from the Crypt was pretty loud as well. I moved my early SS/chime games away from the back of TFTC early as it's volume drowned mine out. Loud games with subs etc should be all set up together in their own loud row away from the more subtle sounding older games. The early SS games have 1/2 watt or so of amplifier power avail compared to the 20+ watts of the more modern titles. Then when you add in a 50watt subwoofer it gets even louder.

Quoted from jrpinball:

I'd like to see the EM games somewhat segregated, but I don't think the vendor area is the place for them. They look their best in a darkened room as well as the other games. It would be nice to be able to hear their bells and chimes.
    Was it "TFTC" that kept screaming all weekend? Drove me nuts!

#1035 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mocean:

I think every game should have a for sale/not for sale sticker that should be put on glass with tape(!) so jerks can't remove them.

Why not under the glass on the apron? No fiddling with it there!

#1036 3 years ago
    Quoted from 80spit:

Gabe
    Thats interesting, The GB I got from Automated was on freeplay all weekend and had only 450 plays on it. seems to show that traffic was really lighter in the vendor section think I put 3 plays on it since I brought it home, needed time to recover!!

The one I took had 500 plays. Keep in mind the free play room was open 6 hours longer. I think this is why we need to spread things out and even off the hours a bit in both rooms.

#1037 3 years ago
    Quoted from dr_nybble:

That's a great idea!

#1038 3 years ago
    Quoted from dr_nybble:

Makes advertising price drops a little harder to do but that's probably the best solution. Great idea.

#1039 3 years ago

Make the cards the same size as the apron instruction card/cost to play card.

Quoted from dannunz:

That's a great idea!

#1040 3 years ago
    Quoted from DRDAVE:

Have to have so many different sizes on hand. I've been making custom sanctum free play cards for all our games. Hard to keep track with all the different brand/eras for sizes. Some seem to be odd sized for no reason too

#1041 3 years ago

Who had the Black Pyramid in the free play area? It didn't look like it was for sale but I'd be interested in it

#1042 3 years ago
    Quoted from bayoubilly70:

Who had the Black Pyramid in the free play area? It didn't look like it was for sale but I'd be interested in it

(it wasn't mine): That was bought right at the start of the show by the Australian guy who bought a bunch of games. I didn't catch his name. No idea how much, but I would have bid on it if it hadn't already been gone. It was in good shape and seemed to play well.

#1043 3 years ago

The Black Pyramid was in fact bought by the Australian guy (Rob) for $850.00 That was the sellers bottom number on it.

#1044 3 years ago

Gabe, can u get like hooters to sponsor the show.. Then have a bunch of the waitress work the bar late night while we all get drunk...

#1045 3 years ago

Or even Tilted Kilt waitresses. Even better.

Quoted from lllvjr:

Gabe, can u get like hooters to sponsor the show.. Then have a bunch of the waitress work the bar late night while we all get drunk...

#1046 3 years ago
    Quoted from jadziedzic:

Maybe next year I'll do a preshow special any Wms/Bally/stern dmd free play game set up in the vendor area can have a headphone kit at bigger discount price. Then anyone can bring ear buds or hp and play with out distraction

#1047 3 years ago
    Quoted from dr_nybble:

Quoted from dannunz:

That's a great idea!

Quoted from DRDAVE:

I can certainly help out with designing this. Maybe a couple different sizes depending on manufacturer. I was also thinking about commemorative apron cards for Best in Show winners.

#1048 3 years ago
    Quoted from lllvjr:

I actually wanted to get a bigger beer sponsor that would provide beer girls but had no luck. Any one have any connections? Hooters girls would be cool also.

#1049 3 years ago
    Quoted from lllvjr:

Maybe next year I'll do a preshow special any Wms/Bally/stern dmd free play game set up in the vendor area can have a headphone kit at bigger discount price. Then anyone can bring ear buds or hp and play with out distraction

That would be sweet. Tilt is going to do the same thing. I think Jose said any game that gets brought for free play and gets fitted with game blades at the show gets them for a big discount. Another sweet deal.

#1050 3 years ago

looks like somebody replaced my flipper rubbers on Tommy - thanks to whoever did that - I just set the game back up in my basement game room - wow it really got played as it needs a cleaning and waxing again - makes you feel good that people enjoyed it - also thanks to whoever changed the flipper rubbers.

of course with my memory it might have been me and I just forgot - never did get all my memory functions back - thanks ed

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 12.50
    Playfield - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    CzTV Mods
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 17.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 38.75
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 5,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 99.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 235.00
    Boards
    RS Technologies
    Playfield - Protection
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 99.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 229.99
    $ 79.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 169.95
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Pinball Pro
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 89.99
    $ 39.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    Hardware
    Pinball Haus
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 149.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 35.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 36.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    There are 1192 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 24.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside