3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,192 posts
  • 144 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by OLDPINGUY
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 373 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpg
    Taxman-bad_hair_day_(resized).jpg
    Randy_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    00e178b3bfc6e63946bd2d13e625c55f_(resized).jpg
    Boob_(resized).jpg
    DSC02411_(resized).JPG
    DSC02407_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg

There are 1192 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 24.
    #601 3 years ago

20160708105918239_(resized).jpg

20160708105841721_(resized).jpg

20160708105757330_(resized).jpg
    20160708105746180_(resized).jpg
    20160708105700862_(resized).jpg
    20160708105729796_(resized).jpg

#602 3 years ago

20160708110305785_(resized).jpg

20160708110237388_(resized).jpg

#603 3 years ago

Tournament room

20160708110656428_(resized).jpg

20160708110649959_(resized).jpg

20160708110641967_(resized).jpg

#604 3 years ago

Appreciate the pics and updates.
    Mike

#605 3 years ago

Heading back over myself shortly. Stayed last night until the machines were shut off. See you there!

Quoted from Number41:

Didn't run into any Pinsiders (that I knew of) in my brief visit last night. Heading back now - I'll be the guy in the gray Roger Daltrey Tommy tour shirt, carefully scrutinizing 90's/Modern games and writing down little numbers. Please say hi!

#606 3 years ago

If someone can get a few pictures of the tournament bank that would be cool.

Also I've heard rumors it's hot as fuck there ( or it was last year). Any truth to that one?

#607 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

If someone can get a few pictures of the tournament bank that would be cool.
    Also I've heard rumors it's hot as fuck there ( or it was last year). Any truth to that one?

It was hot & muggy on thurs, but it's comfortable today

#608 3 years ago

20160708130508918_(resized).jpg
    20160708130358334_(resized).jpg
    20160708130446597_(resized).jpg
    20160708130334841_(resized).jpg
    20160708130256919_(resized).jpg
    20160708130242741_(resized).jpg
    20160708130220058_(resized).jpg
    20160708130150570_(resized).jpg
    20160708125922525_(resized).jpg
    20160708125914676_(resized).jpg
    20160708125858610_(resized).jpg

20160708125547212_(resized).jpg
    20160708125430969_(resized).jpg
    20160708122548165_(resized).jpg
    20160708122540890_(resized).jpg

#609 3 years ago

Play fields n plastic next to Pinnovators booth come check out

image_(resized).jpeg

#610 3 years ago

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

#611 3 years ago

Looks great. From the other side of the country, let me say that I'm totally jealous.

#612 3 years ago

I've got a pocket full of quarters and I'm headed to the arcade (tomorrow)

pacmanfever_(resized).jpg

#613 3 years ago

I'm having a drink at the bar by the lake. Really nice here!

It seems a lot smaller than Allentown but there's a great selection of games with good prices for sale. Wish I had a van.

#614 3 years ago

FYI avoid Enrico's Pizza. Two of us just got A LOT of long hair baked into our food and the service blows.

#615 3 years ago

2016-07-08_16.25.22_(resized).jpg

2016-07-08_16.24.14_(resized).jpg

#616 3 years ago

Im sure that someone wants to pick up a Sorcerer or Pinbot that is coming to NJ for a little cash....wishful thinking

#617 3 years ago

Had dinner at Sturbridge seafood. Bacon wrapped cod was just awesome. Got to play Rob Zombie. Definately would like one in the house. Big Lebowski was awesome. Would love to have this title at home as well. Great movies tie ins.

#618 3 years ago

Where is the Rob Zombie? I didn't see it.

#619 3 years ago

That's my Kicker in picture 7 of post 574. I'm running a silent auction on it so the highest offer by show's closing tomorrow gets to take it home. Right now the best offer is $100... Come by my booth and put your offer on the list. Or, if Kicker happens to be your "must have" title, you can buy it straight out for $400.

Even if you aren't interested in Kicker, stop by my vendor booth and say hello!

-Rob
    -visit me at Pintastic or at http://www.kahr.us to get my Daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets.

#620 3 years ago

The tournament bank

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#621 3 years ago

RZ is there and cool as. In family mode at the moment

#622 3 years ago

So the tournament room is open to non tournament players?

#623 3 years ago

Anyone from west pen/md at the show besides me?

#624 3 years ago
    Quoted from drsfmd:

So the tournament room is open to non tournament players?

Not really- PAPA style-buy a 5 game ticket and play them. Register before and end of each game. You could sneak in and play I suppose, but most of the games area available in free game area too.

#625 3 years ago

I left about 3:30 since there is only so much of "boob" I could handle. Every time I turned around he was there. Actually I'm just getting over being very sick so I was tired.

ForceFlow - Sorry I didn't meet you. When did those populated playfields appear outside? Damn, I went out earlier (before noon?) and there was nothing so I didn't check again. Damn.

Happy to play TBL, RX, AMH and GoT Premium for the first time. Played a couple of tickets in the Silverball Tournament. I was just to sick last week. Really bummed I could not take advantage of it more.

#626 3 years ago
    Quoted from drsfmd:

Where is the Rob Zombie? I didn't see it.

RZ and AMH are at the Project Pinball Raffle Booth.

#627 3 years ago

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#628 3 years ago

Thanks. I'll play them when we get back from dinner.

Still planning to have a cigar later- anybody want to join in?

#629 3 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

I left about 3:30 since there is only so much of "boob" I could handle. Every time I turned around he was there. Actually I'm just getting over being very sick so I was tired.
    ForceFlow - Sorry I didn't meet you. When did those populated playfields appear outside? Damn, I went out earlier (before noon?) and there was nothing so I didn't check again. Damn.
    Happy to play TBL, RX, AMH and GoT Premium for the first time. Played a couple of tickets in the Silverball Tournament. I was just to sick last week. Really bummed I could not take advantage of it more.

You suck. I was trying to find you to high five you for the posters.

#630 3 years ago

Looks like a cool show. Does anyone know of a link to live tourney results?

#631 3 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

When did those populated playfields appear outside? Damn, I went out earlier (before noon?) and there was nothing so I didn't check again. Damn.

Early afternoon, I think it was.

Sorry I missed you

#632 3 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

You suck. I was trying to find you to high five you for the posters.

Sorry, I was really sick from allergies all week and lucky I made it at all.

The Beelzeboob posters I put around started disappearing so take a picture if any still exist. I know one in the free play room is gone and the "lost boy" version I had by Tournament room. When I put up the "Not Wanted" posted at the vendor exit Gabe was standing right there. I wonder if he knew it was me or what I was doing.

#633 3 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Sorry I missed you

Those are leaning against a Pinballs Truck. Did Mike from Automated Services bring them? I wonder if he cleaned out one of his older warehouses.

What kind of price were they getting? The High Speed in your picture has the red stamped "W" Williams pop caps. Lots of good stuff.

#634 3 years ago

Does Youssi sell any original art at an event like this?

Show looks awesome guys. Super jealous.

#635 3 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

Those are leaning against a Pinballs Truck. Did Mike from Automated Services bring them? I wonder if he cleaned out one of his older warehouses.
    What kind of price were they getting? The High Speed in your picture has the red stamped "W" Williams pop caps. Lots of good stuff.

$200 and under, depending on how populated they were, I think

#636 3 years ago

I thought I posted this but I didn't see it show.

I forgot to look in free play last night. Do we have foot stools for kids there? I'm bringing my 7yr old and was wondering if we have any stools there like at PWA in Pelham. I can bring mine and lug it around all day but would obviously like to avoid that if at all possible

#637 3 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Sorry I missed you

The last time I went outside was about 1 in the afternoon and there was still only one vendor outside. That was the only bummer of the show--otherwise just great. Got to play some rare games-defender (amazing game) time fantasy and a few others. I was hoping to have flea market vendors to peruse, though

#638 3 years ago

There are plenty of foot stools in the free play area.

#639 3 years ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

I thought I posted this but I didn't see it show.
    I forgot to look in free play last night. Do we have foot stools for kids there? I'm bringing my 7yr old and was wondering if we have any stools there like at PWA in Pelham. I can bring mine and lug it around all day but would obviously like to avoid that if at all possible

I'll look for the picture but I remember Gabe posting a picture of a stack of Pintastic stools. Very kid friendly setup. A lot of happy kids there today and this is the slow day.

Edit: Post #336 in this thread - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pintastic-new-england-show-2016-thread/page/7#post-3216397

#640 3 years ago
    Quoted from rkahr:

That's my Kicker in picture 7 of post 574.

Hey - my Kicker won $75 from Mezel Mods in the free play raffle. They have cool stuff but my games really don't align with the list for which they offer mods. I'd sell it for $60 to anyone who can use it... Just come by my booth and ask.

-Rob
    -visit me at Pintastic or at http://www.kahr.us to get my Daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets

#641 3 years ago

Great show. I had a great time though I could only stay for a few hours

#642 3 years ago

I had a great time at the show today. I did the 5+ hour round trip but it was well worth it. Kudos to everyone that put on another great Pintastic show. I actually bought the Duff beer can mod in the picture of Mezelmods table above. Good deal. Also had John Trudeau sign a Creature promo display for me. He could not have been any nicer. What a great guy.

#643 3 years ago

http://neverdrains.com/pintastic2016/

Quoted from LOTR_breath:Looks like a cool show. Does anyone know of a link to live tourney results?

http://neverdrains.com/pintastic2016/

#644 3 years ago
    Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Looks like a cool show. Does anyone know of a link to live tourney results?

http://neverdrains.com/pintastic2016/playerIndex.php

I was to slow submitting my post. Sorry for the duplicate.

#645 3 years ago

Nicest EM there was Pinball Dave's Swing Time

image_(resized).jpeg

#646 3 years ago

are the seminars recorded and/or streamed?

#647 3 years ago
    Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Does Youssi sell any original art at an event like this?
    Show looks awesome guys. Super jealous.

No but they did make up a special poster of his artwork. They had to have it approved by Williams. The posters were $5 and he signed them. Awesome presentation and he gave out some of his personal posters for people in the audience. Incredible insights to how the games were developed/created. He showed pictures of the backglasses followed by the pictures of his family that he modeled the people after. Incredible. Rudy was actually posed by his young son who is now an artist for Dreamworks.

#648 3 years ago

Just want to give a shout out to the awesome support staff (and patrons) in the free play area! I was at the show all day and had to go back to real life this afternoon. Got contacted a little while ago about a post that had come loose on my NGG from a patron who shut the game off for me (thank you!).

Then got contacted by the support staff not long after that and not only did they fix it, they sent me pictures to help put my mind at ease. Awesome people and great staff, I can't thank everyone enough. See you all for the final day tomorrow! And if anyone is interested, the NGG is available

#649 3 years ago

No, Youssi didn't bring any saleable artwork, but you can pick his brain for the price of a beer.

#650 3 years ago

What time do doors open Saturday?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 10.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 4,199.00
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Iron Monger Decal Out of stock
    Flashinstinct
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Pinball Haus
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 6.00
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 26.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 107.95
    Lighting - Other
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    PinWoofer
    $ 19.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 49.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 10.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Flashinstinct
    $ 218.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Medisinyl Mods
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    There are 1192 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 24.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside