Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,192 posts
  • 144 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by OLDPINGUY
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpg
    Taxman-bad_hair_day_(resized).jpg
    Randy_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    00e178b3bfc6e63946bd2d13e625c55f_(resized).jpg
    Boob_(resized).jpg
    DSC02411_(resized).JPG
    DSC02407_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    There are 1,192 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 24.
    #501 7 years ago

I'm so excited!!!

#502 7 years ago

Just finished the Funhouse from Allentown. That will now be in the Free Play area. BTW, it's not "roached" anymore

Also bringing

Batman Forever
    Banzai Run
    Striker Extreme
    Teed Off

#503 7 years ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

Just finished the Funhouse from Allentown. That will now be in the Free Play area. BTW, it's not "roached" anymore

PICTURES! That game was a mess

#504 7 years ago
    Quoted from ryandimx:

PICTURES! That game was a mess

Lol, sorry come see and play it at the show

#505 7 years ago

Is FH for sale?

#506 7 years ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

Also bringing
    Batman Forever
    Banzai Run
    Striker Extreme
    Teed Off

The Bride of Pinbot 2.0 and Ripleys you did for me will also be at the show.

#507 7 years ago

Don't sell it to Yzfguy, Eric. His wife will just complain to him about how creepy Rudy is and he'll have to sell it again. Then we'll have to hear the guy crying all day about how he was bitch-slapped into selling his favorite game...again.

I beg of you: sell it to somebody like Rcbrown, who will just slap a piece of electrical tape above Rudy's mouth (a la Hitler) and sell it at a higher "modded" price. That dude needs the money for his psychotherapy sessions.

#508 7 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Don't sell it to Yzfguy, Eric. His wife will just complain to him about how creepy Rudy is and he'll have to sell it again. Then we'll have to hear the guy crying all day about how he was bitch-slapped into selling his favorite game...again.
    I beg of you: sell it to somebody like Rcbrown, who will just slap a piece of electrical tape above Rudy's mouth (a la Hitler) and sell it at a higher "modded" price. That dude needs the money for his psychotherapy sessions.

Says the guy who talks all kinds of smack leading up to a show, then brings his wife with him and acts like a friendly puppy dog the while time. In between running off to nerd out while his wife actually does shots!

#509 7 years ago

Pintastic starts tomorrow!

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#510 7 years ago

polk external subs sound great under many modern sterns!

#511 7 years ago

Anyone have a HUO Stern Sopranos for sale - I am looking and will be at Pintastic Friday afternoon.

Also looking for a NOS 19" CGA arcade monitor or a really nice used one for a cocktail PACman.

PM me if you have either.

#512 7 years ago

Looking forward to attending on Saturday. Had a lot of fun last year and really looking forward to trying out some tables I've never played before.

#513 7 years ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

Just finished the Funhouse from Allentown.

Sweet Eric! I was feeling bad about not being able to finish mine in time. I just loaded up the Congo and was planning on leaving my hand truck home. I'm hoping I can borrow someone else's to set up and break down.

#514 7 years ago

Has the tournament table selection been finalized yet?

#515 7 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

See The legend John Trudeau.

Just need to get my silver Sharp

JT_Card_(resized).jpgJT_Card_(resized).jpg

#516 7 years ago
    Quoted from mudflap:

Pintastic starts tomorrow!

... see you tomorrow evening!

-Rob
    -visit me at Pintastic or at http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets

#517 7 years ago

What pins are registered for free play? Can someone post a hyper-link please

TY in advance

#518 7 years ago

Family and I are already checked into the hotel. Can't wait to enjoy the show. Looks like it's gonna be huge.

#519 7 years ago

Tournament bank was listed a while back. All from game designers/artist/programmers that are attending the show.

Jackbot-Youssi
    Medieval Madness-Youssi/Sheats
    Radical-Youssi
    Bride-Youssi/trudea
    TX Sector-Trudeau
    Victory-Trudeau
    Creature from the Black Lagoon-Trudeau
    Ghostbusters-Trudeau
    ACDC-Ritchie/sheats
    High Speed-Ritchie
    Metallica-Sheats
    World Poker Tour-Ritchie

#520 7 years ago

Games in the auction are here http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/auctionview.cgi?lid=2741603

These games are also free play!!!!

#521 7 years ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

Gerry has a session at 3:30 Friday in the Seminar Room. Be there!
    https://pintasticnewengland.com/speakers/
    .................David Marston

Planned to - but on a business trip.

Anyway - I'll be anxiously awaiting the outcome!

#522 7 years ago
    Quoted from gstellenberg:

The P3 is built very differently than your grandmother's pinball machine

Actually... My grandmother is in the process of releasing a new pinball platform leveraging new high-speed bio-memory and bio-processing technology. You can read an article describing one of her patents here: http://www.google.com/patents/US8569008

We're well into the process, but we don't have fully assembled sample machines yet, only some of our major sub-assemblies.

Come on Gerry - your moving as slow as... ...well my grandmother! (Sorry I couldn't resist and you have to admit you walked into that one!)

Please look for a public update in the next couple of weeks, come to my seminar at Pintastic, and feel free to ask any questions you have in person at Pintastic or over email.
    Looking forward to seeing you there!

All kidding aside - I'm extremely excited about the release of Lexy Lightspeed on the P3 platform and I'm certain it will be well worth the wait. I hope that someone records and posts videos of gameplay on the current version of Lexy AND your seminar at Pintastic.

Cheers!!

#523 7 years ago

Well, I have everything just about ready to throw in the vehicle in the morning. Probably bringing more tools and parts than I actually need, but if I can help someone else out with a quick repair, I think it's worthwhile.

See ya'll tomorrow at the show

#524 7 years ago
    #525 7 years ago

Gabe_Working_(resized).jpegGabe_Working_(resized).jpeg

#526 7 years ago

Get ready, because it's the first day of Pintastic!!!

#527 7 years ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

Get ready, because it's the first day of Pintastic!!!

Amen! Been looking forward to this for months!

#528 7 years ago

You've got WAY too much free time.

#529 7 years ago

Anyone bringing a GOT you would like to sell?

#530 7 years ago

Live report from the show: an additional ATM has arrived! And it's convenient to the vendor hall. The first ATM is in the hotel lobby. And remember our at-show financing.

#531 7 years ago

It has begun... Setup

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#532 7 years ago

It's happening!

vwMinh_(resized).jpgvwMinh_(resized).jpg

#533 7 years ago

I'll be there (first pin show for me) - hopefully for all 3 days and helping Dr. Dave out with judging. Looking forward to meeting folks from the community!

#534 7 years ago

En route to pick up Mr. Trudeau. See everyone soon. Rest of the crew is just about ready to leave The Sanctum with the truck.

-Jim

#535 7 years ago
    Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

En route to pic up Me Trudeau. See everyone soon. Rest of the crew is just about ready to leave The Sanctum with the truck.
    -Jim

Me Trudeau? Darn you tricked us. When you said Mr Trudeau was coming we thought it was John.

#536 7 years ago

I'm going Friday and can't wait.

As a bonus for all you IPA specifically (beer) lovers, treehouse brewery is very close to the event and Friday is usually special release day. Their doors open at 5 but the lines get might long and they ALWAYS sell out.

#537 7 years ago

The Australian invasion has arrived at Hartford airport. Beware-picking up the hire car now so if you see me, wife and 3 kids heading down the road on the wrong side, be nice and move aside.

#538 7 years ago
    Quoted from dendoc:

The Australian invasion has arrived at Hartford airport. Beware-picking up the hire car now so if you see me, wife and 3 kids heading down the road on the wrong side, be nice and move aside.

No, Connecticut drivers have no mercy. Learn quick. Do not be in the left lane of a highway if you don't have an aggressive nature.

Then when you get to Massachusetts learn that those drivers need at least 2 miles of open road in front of them or they consider it tailgating.

And if anyone is driving a BWM or Audi do not expect blinkers (signals, directional or whatever you call them).

Good luck.

#539 7 years ago

I will be there all day tomorrow, if anyone wants a NOS ( Never Worn) 2015 Pintastic T-shirt, size LARGE, let me know. It's FREE, or trade for a shooter rod I can sand down to mount my ST pin to make a custom shooter rod. Pm me..

Thanks

tmp_26842-20160707_122842276345535.jpgtmp_26842-20160707_122842276345535.jpg

#540 7 years ago

Will john trudeau be there tonight
    Want to bring my backglass to be signed
    And tonight is only 6-12?
    Thanks

#541 7 years ago
    Quoted from rhinobucket:

Will john trudeau be there tonight
    Want to bring my backglass to be signed
    And tonight is only 6-12?

He should be here tonight.
    Yes, tonight's hours are 6:00 PM to Midnight.

#542 7 years ago

This rain blows.

#543 7 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

This rain blows.

Yes it does, i plan on bringing two pins with me tomorrow morning, in my pick up

not sure the best way to keep them dry, other than to just leave them home.

#544 7 years ago
    Quoted from Wickedbass:

Yes it does, i plan on bringing two pins with me tomorrow morning, in my pick up
    not sure the best way to keep them dry, other than to just leave them home.

Get a role of shrink wrap from home depot. And just wrap the heck out of them. I've traveled many hours in heavy rain got them home and unwrapped them to find they were completely dry.

#545 7 years ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

Get a role of shrink wrap from home depot. And just wrap the heck out of them. I've traveled many hours in heavy rain got them home and unwrapped them to find they were completely dry.

Agreed. I used to shrink wrap then throw a tarp over it. That way you don't get the wind catching a section of shrink wrap just right.

But even in a major storm not a drop gets in.

#546 7 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

This rain blows.

What rain? It's beautiful on the Cape.

#547 7 years ago

Trying to get up thru Connecticut and it is friggin pouring.

#548 7 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

Trying to get up thru Connecticut and it is friggin pouring.

I see it on the radar. Be safe. WTF are you doing posting while driving???

I swear, if there was a traffic cop anywhere around there you'd be in BIG trouble. Let me know if you see one.

#549 7 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

I see it on the radar. Be safe. WTF are you doing posting while driving???
    I swear, if there was a traffic cop anywhere around there you'd be in BIG trouble. Let me know if you see one.

I'm a passenger coming up with Keith and Mark

#550 7 years ago

Wow-Aussies are here and drinking! Yep nice storm-scary when unloading for those bringing pins. Managed to catch up with Dave and Gabe already-surprisingly still appear relaxed. Is the Pinside meet still on at 9? Want to see the boob in person.

There are 1,192 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 24.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pintastic-new-england-show-2016-thread/page/11 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.