3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,192 posts
  • 144 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by OLDPINGUY
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 373 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpg
    Taxman-bad_hair_day_(resized).jpg
    Randy_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    00e178b3bfc6e63946bd2d13e625c55f_(resized).jpg
    Boob_(resized).jpg
    DSC02411_(resized).JPG
    DSC02407_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg

There are 1192 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 24.
    #451 3 years ago

Just Put Alcohol in everything Gabe drinks! He will be JUST FINE!

#452 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

With only 4 days left until Pintastic, I just want to wish my good friend Gabe lots of luck for a smoothly run and incredibly successful show. I know you put all your heart, soul, and love into this show over the past year, and I hope you're happy with everything by the time Sunday rolls around. As you know, I'm at your disposal if you need anything.
    Best of luck, brother...and I look forward to chatting with you on the other side of the show when you get your sanity back.

What a f#cking kiss ass....you just want a free shirt!

#453 3 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

Nobody likes you.

#454 3 years ago

LMAO. Can't wait to see you guys there! I am on summer vacay time now and this is one of the things I am most looking forward to. Great show

#455 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

With only 4 days left until Pintastic, I just want to wish my good friend Gabe lots of luck for a smoothly run and incredibly successful show. I know you put all your heart, soul, and love into this show over the past year, and I hope you're happy with everything by the time Sunday rolls around. As you know, I'm at your disposal if you need anything.
    Best of luck, brother...and I look forward to chatting with you on the other side of the show when you get your sanity back.

Quoted from yzfguy:

Funny, I saw his post seconds after he made it and I was going to say the kissing emoji should have him facing left. I decided to be nice for Gabe's sake.

#456 3 years ago

Don't be nice lol keep bumping this thread! I'm looking forward to seeing all my friends at the show. Are you guys ready for 38 hours of pinball in 3 days?

#457 3 years ago

Calling all Pinsiders! With the show only four days away we are in dire need of volunteers to man several Security Stations (sit in a chair and look for badges and wristbands. Even a Boob can do that!). The security schedule is in 2hr rotations as to break up the monotony. Available slots are as follows:

Thur:
    Free Play Rooms (6p-8p)(8p-10p)(10p-12p)

Fri/Sat:
    Vendor Hall (4p-6p)(6p-8p)
    Free Play Rooms (all two hour shifts between 8a-12a)
    After Party (8p-10p)(10p-12p)(12p-2a)

Breakdown: Vendor Hall: Sat between 8p-12p and Sun morning between 7a-11a.

Remember, volunteering for 4+ hours get you free admission for that day, a Pintastic Logo T-shirt, and a 2016 John Youssi Show Poster (not the 2015 poster as noted on the Pintastic site. Even Gabe isn't that cheap!). Volunteering 8+ hrs gets you all that swag plus a 2nd admission (for a guest or to be used for the following day) and one admission to the exclusive Friday Night After Party! Even though a minimum of 4hrs is required for the swag, any 2hr shift you volunteer for would be greatly appreciated. If interested please PM me or sign-up at the Pintastic website rather than posting your intent in this thread. The schedule will be filled on a first-come-first-served basis so not all volunteers will be required. I will send out a follow-up confirmation to those that are scheduled. Thanx in advance! - Dan

#458 3 years ago

Coming up from Philadelphia. If anyone is interested I have a Double Donkey Kong I can bring if a deposit is sent.
    plays Donkey Kong and Donkey Kong Jr. Pretty nice shape and no issues. Ask for pictures for condition, not perfect and tried to show the flaws. Worst is the front left corner of the base but the rest of it is solid and no water damage. Monitor is very nice, clear and sharp.
    Asking 1000. More pictures on request.

13599973_10205619678526394_5875882089607823906_n_(resized).jpg

#459 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

musta had a death in the family. i'm gettin' all misty 'n shit...

misty_(resized).jpg

#460 3 years ago

Four days till the start of Pintastic! You know you want one of these cool trophies.

image_(resized).jpg

#461 3 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Four days till the start of Pintastic! You know you want one of these cool trophies.

Um...no. I want the one that says "1st"

#462 3 years ago

Yay! Can't wait!!

I won't be around on Thursday for the official Pinside meetup, but I should be pretty easy to spot since I'll be the nerdy girl with really short, colorful hair and glasses, occasionally with my son in tow, and generally playing crappy. I answer to any form of "Weasel" or "DaWezl" among other things, lol. Feel free to say hi if you see me!

#463 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Um...no. I want the one that says "1st"

Says the guy with IFPA ranking over 5,000

#464 3 years ago

Games for free play room (CFTBL, RFM, TAF, TZ) ready for load-out ... and my back is ready for a chiropractor. Glad I have an Escalera for the trip up from the basement to the garage.

Gabe, maybe next year throw in a coupon for a free massage if someone brings four or more games

Pinside_Games_(resized).jpg

#465 3 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

Says the guy with IFPA ranking over 5,000

Nah. You're not a stalker.

#466 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Nah. You're not a stalker.

Did you see that mirror?

#467 3 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

Did you see that mirror?

You go on my threads. I don't really visit yours. Too boring.

(Psst! I'm gonna kick you in the nuts at Pintastic!)

#468 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

You go on my threads. I don't really visit yours. Too boring.
    (Psst! I'm gonna kick you in the nuts at Pintastic!)

Psst! I rarely start threads. You either "need help" or just want to start a "look at me" thread and I don't need to do that. I am pretty content helping people with pinball or in your case with psychiatric issues.

I'm looking forward to Pintastic. Up in New England we have fresh air and good people. I know you're not used to either. But if you spend enough time up here maybe, just maybe it will rub off.

Why do so many conversations with you end up in a guy's crotch?

#469 3 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

Psst! I rarely start threads. You either "need help" or just want to start a "look at me" thread and I don't need to do that. I am pretty content helping people with pinball or in your case with psychiatric issues.
    I'm looking forward to Pintastic. Up in New England we have fresh air and good people. I know you're not used to either. But if you spend enough time up here maybe, just maybe it will rub off.
    Why do so many conversations with you end up in a guy's crotch?

What would you know about fresh air? You never leave the house. Treat yourself tonight and switch hands. Blindfold yourself and pretend it's somebody else.

I sure am glad Gabe told us to stop being nice in this thread. Pintastic New England, everybody!

#470 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

What would you know about fresh air? You never leave the house. Treat yourself tonight and switch hands. Blindfold yourself and pretend it's somebody else.
    I sure am glad Gabe told us to stop being nice in this thread. Pintastic New England, everybody!

I don't go out too often, but when I have, I have seen taxman a few times at a tournament, the Sanctum and pintastic. So, he knows about fresh air as much as I do.

#471 3 years ago
    Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I don't go out too often, but when I have, I have seen taxman a few times at a tournament, the Sanctum and pintastic. So, he knows about fresh air as much as I do.

Ay-yi-yi...here comes Tax's minions to his defense.

Look, Shacks...HE'S the one that told me he doesn't leave the house too often. Which is why I said that. His words, not mine.

See you at the show!

#472 3 years ago

We are all friends at Pintastic please remember that.

#473 3 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Those two are friends with benefits.

#474 3 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

Those two are friends with benefits.

Don't be jelly!

#475 3 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Don't be nice lol keep bumping this thread! I'm looking forward to seeing all my friends at the show. Are you guys ready for 38 hours of pinball in 3 days?

Quoted from dannunz:

You need to decide if we're supposed to be nice or go with the lighthearted humorous back and forths that keep your thread bumped. If I was you? I'm going with the Beelzeboob ripfest. Works for me, works for your thread, keeps the show in the forefront of peoples' minds.

Pintastic New England, everybody! Only two days left! (Three until I get there - four until it's safe for people to come back.)

#477 3 years ago

see the thread about free housing for pintatsic - i should have put it in this thread - so it's here now - thanks ed

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-free-family-housing#post-3231941

#478 3 years ago

137 games registered for the Free Play area. Pretty impressive!!!

Too bad there aren't "Pinside" name badges to be worn. Or maybe people want to be incognito.

#479 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Ay-yi-yi...here comes Tax's minions to his defense.

Tee hee, minions. Hey at least I had someone come to my defense - Tax = 1, Boob = 0

The Sanctum is usually about as far out as I go since I have gotten comfortable there. And that is probably where the tournament was James was talking about. Making it to Pintastic last year was big for me. After all these years in the hobby it was my first show.

#480 3 years ago
    Quoted from Playdium:

137 games registered for the Free Play area. Pretty impressive!!!
    Too bad there aren't "Pinside" name badges to be worn. Or maybe people want to be incognito.

There is a badge generator. Up top click on your icon to go to your profile page. Half way down where you set your initials you will find a badge generator on the right.

#481 3 years ago

Dumb question ... may I buy tickets Friday at the door or do I need to purchase them online? TIA!

#482 3 years ago
    Quoted from bayoubilly70:

Dumb question ... may I buy tickets Friday at the door or do I need to purchase them online? TIA!

They will be for sale at the door.

#483 3 years ago

There are no dumb questions-just beezleboobs (had to get in on the action)

#484 3 years ago

Finishing getting my Gottlieb Mayfair all polished up and ready for the show. Just running into some issues that I could use a hand with with, here's the thread if anyone can help out: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-mayfair-1-point-relay

Any help is much appreciated. Here's a couple of pics of how she's looking.

-Steve

IMG_20160705_064330_(resized).jpg

#485 3 years ago

IMG_20160705_064414_(resized).jpg

#486 3 years ago

Hey all,

I've had two people that were going to come to Pintastic on Friday have to bow out. If you haven't got your tickets yet, let me know, $30 for the pair. Thanks!

#487 3 years ago

When does the drawing for the pinball machine happen? I saw an earlier post here that said your game had to be in free play at 10pm Sat night, but the website says drawing at 6pm.

#488 3 years ago

Pintastic Want List

Is there a Pintastic Want List posted somewhere?

I'm looking for a beater Evel Knievel and a beater Bally Star Trek. I have new plastics, playfields and backglasses, so I'm just looking for cheap games that have good bones. I'll be at Pintastic Saturday so PM me if you have something.

Thanks

#489 3 years ago
    Quoted from Butch2099:

When does the drawing for the pinball machine happen? I saw an earlier post here that said your game had to be in free play at 10pm Sat night, but the website says drawing at 6pm.

The free play give away is at 6pm on Friday and Saturday. (here you can win one of 10 prizes all around $75 value)

The Thank you give away is at 10pm Saturday night. (here you can win 1st prize $4500 VPcabs game…2nd prize $400 cash…3rd prize $200 cash…4th prize $100 cash!) Your game must be on the free play floor at 9:45 pm when will pull a portion of your game card right off your game any put it into the spinner.

#490 3 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

The free play give away is at 6pm on Friday and Saturday.

Actually, the game-bringer giveaway drawings are 5:00 PM Friday and 9:00 PM Saturday. (Saturday early evening was just too loaded with other awards, including the drawing for the *other* VPCabs game at 5:50 PM.)

The game-bringer thank you drawing is separate from the game-bringer giveaway, other than the fact that you qualify for both by bringing games. As Gabe said, that's the one where we go around cutting off a piece of each game card starting at 9:45 Saturday night. If you bring a game, you will get a handout that lists all the key times for these prizes and more.
    .................David Marston

#491 3 years ago

And while looking at the game-bringer situation, I noticed that games are coming in from all six New England states, plus NY, NJ, PA, MD, and VA. Can we get some games from Canadian provinces? How about Delaware?
    .................David Marston

#492 3 years ago

Heck I am helping a RI game get to the show...that is right I drove it to my house and it is loaded for the show.....lol

#493 3 years ago

Boss called and said I need to fly up to Mass. in the morning to visit a customer.

Will be staying over for Pintastic!

#494 3 years ago

I intended to bring my space shuttle for all to enjoy but I've run into an issue. I received my power supply back last night after being recapped. Machine worked perfectly before but now the board is showing a 7.
    I basically work right up to departure and my tech skills are slow and require lots of research and trial and error I just don't have time to work on it.
    If any body thinks this is an easy fix and is willing to help, I'll gladly bring it. I'd really like to contribute to this show and bring it.

#495 3 years ago
    Quoted from DarkTruth:

I intended to bring my space shuttle for all to enjoy but I've run into an issue. I received my power supply back last night after being recapped. Machine worked perfectly before but now the board is showing a 7.
    I basically work right up to departure and my tech skills are slow and require lots of research and trial and error I just don't have time to work on it.
    If any body thinks this is an easy fix and is willing to help, I'll gladly bring it. I'd really like to contribute to this show and bring it.

You can probably get it fixed at the show. I recently had my EBD power module repaired by Allen and Dave from Aardvark Pinball, the same gentlemen who will be at the show doing repairs. They did a great job!

#496 3 years ago
    Quoted from DarkTruth:

Allan will be doing repairs on games going into free play all day thursday. He will be set up to do board work. Don't forget his NV ram deal. Any game converted for $40 this includes everything needed.

#497 3 years ago
    Quoted from dendoc:

(had to get in on the action)

Cool - get in on the action... $1789 roundtrip! found it on Kayak.com

AUS_to_Boston_(resized).PNG

-Rob
    -visit me at Pintastic or at http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets

#498 3 years ago

Pintastic Pinball and Game Room Expo starts TM at 6pm don't miss all the fun! See The legend John Trudeau.

image_(resized).jpg

#499 3 years ago
    Quoted from mattmarr:

Hey all,
    I've had two people that were going to come to Pintastic on Friday have to bow out. If you haven't got your tickets yet, let me know, $30 for the pair. Thanks!

My extra tickets sold, thanks for the interest everyone. Looking forward to the show!

#500 3 years ago

I'll be there! Yay!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 6.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 109.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    £ 31.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 79.00
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 249.99
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 99.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 22.00
    $ 74.00
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 6.00
    Electronics
    German-Pinball-Modular
    $ 85.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 39.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 74.00
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 74.00
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 75.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Top-Notch Target Shields
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 30.00
    Pinball Machine
    Habos Arcade
    There are 1192 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 24.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside